Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galideno City Streets & Highways

4 posters

Go down

Galideno City Streets & Highways Empty Galideno City Streets & Highways

Post  Mikaru Shinitase Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:31 am

[From Here]

Mikaru's Peacemaker II rolled down one, of the many highways within the vast city of Galideno:

Galideno City Streets & Highways Police_unmarked_peacemaker_by_darkstormzero-db1o1c3

All the while, Mikaru did her darnedest to remember her last interaction with that old crone. She bit her lower lip, remembering Bianca instead... "Crap..." she says suddenly, picking up her phone and dialed the number for her maid. After a few moments, she picked up. "Hey, Marie? Its me. I... may or may not be showing up in the next few days. Yeah... you can say its work related?" she pauses, sounding unsure of herself over the phone. "In either case... I'll need you to take care of Bianca if you will? I don't have to tell you that you have full use of my Manor, but if I don't show up or call in the next three days, I want you to take her fluffy white ass and head for Bries Harbor. Oh? Uh... no reason, hehheh, no-no its just... she-she needs some sun! Yes, heh. Bianca needs a healthy pelt so Bries Harbor is perfect place to let the sun soak into her fur! What? NO! I'm not making this up!" She shouted, looking flustered. "J-just do it. Trust me. You don't wanna be here if I'm not here in three days. N-no that wasn't a threat! No, Mar-gah, for the love of Freyd, just-just do it and I'll throw in another 12 Gilex an hour, okay? Okay. Fine. Thanks. Bye." she finished at last, closing her flip phone. She grabbed the wheel with both hands again. "I'm...so firing her if I make it out of this. At this rate, that old bitty best be cordial when I get to Mt. Risa..." she mumbled to herself, feeling her heart sink once more. She would soon be out of the city limits, and into the open Galideno fields.

[To Here]
Mikaru Shinitase
Mikaru Shinitase
Corporal
Corporal

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

Back to top Go down

Galideno City Streets & Highways Empty Re: Galideno City Streets & Highways

Post  Grimoire Valentine Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:23 pm

Grimoire carefully hung out near the entrance way of The Bliss, observing Huel as he had stormed out of the building. The tracker he was carrying would help pin point his position if he remained in the City's range, so said the Director. Upon reflecting her in his mind, Grim felt Fremdschämen, given her actions. Its embarrassing to imagine... that the last year I've been working for her it is the first time she's actually saw my face. He sighed inwardly. Still though, he's seen those records under the Director's name. Despite being lax and forgetful in behavior, dare we say lackadaisical, Director Shinitase was a highly competent sharpshooter, her marksmanship is revered in the Combat Simulator holding many of the five star records, aside from Albert Stratus.

According to some of the mission records, Director Shinitase was a skilled negotiator in diffusing at least three different aggressive situations that could have gone bloody. Huh, I wonder if riding the desk has made her this way. I bet she's still at her desk, moping while drinking from my mug yet... He sighed again, running his right hand through his short black hair.

He then wondered about that Elf he met in the Cafeteria, and smiled a little. I haven't been that open with a person in a while. Its been a hard five years since my training with Master Zero. I hope that old man is doing all right out there ...given our last conversation.

Master Zero wrote:
"Murder is the only art a Gunman, a spy may practice. No ornamental words can change that. You want to use the Gunslinger's sacred power to protect people with unrestricted murder? You'll slaughter legions so that a few may live. A dog of the Military! Gunslinger's have a choice whether they kill their victims, Corporate Assassins do not! Many years, long before you were born, my gun was tearing asunder the lives of men. Yes, all of those men were evil, but they were human beings first and foremost, Grimoire. The world you ardently desire to enter will not know what to do with you. It will deceive you into believing that you are saving lives even as you destroy them. You will accept these lies all the while, your hands will be stained with the worst of offenses... You want my blessing to leave? Fine. It is unwise to argue with someone who will not listen. You have forgotten the face of your Father and thus you are no longer my pupil; you will never become a Master Gunslinger on this bloody path you choose to follow. Go, child. Go."

The words still sting his heart to this day. He had no idea where the man who adopted him after his mother passed away, who taught him the way of the gun. Perhaps dead, perhaps still wandering the planet like a Beijionese Monk.

He closed his eyes, thinking of his master's face, and it was hard to recall even now. Perhaps I did forget the face of my father. But that doesn't mean what I do isn't right. Tenik, Galideno City? They're advancing mankind from the Dark Ages. As mortals, we've hit a golden age of prosperity not seen by any other in history, save perhaps when Scar'd formed Scardia.

His thoughts lingered before opening his eyes again, looking at the tracker's pulsing on his display. Huel was on the move now, and it was safe to follow. Alright... lets get work. he then headed out into the streets.
Grimoire Valentine
Grimoire Valentine
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:17 pm

The tracker on Grimoire's phone began to ping, the blip on the map began to move, but it was slow, indicating that Huel was still walking. He seemed to be heading towards the one of the Tenik Industrial shipping yards curiously enough.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Grimoire Valentine Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:07 pm

His eye focusing on the radar blips movements forced Grim from his personal melancholy, his mind back to the mission now. Huh... That's peculiar. Why are you headed to our company's warehousing units? Since he was walking, Grimoire took the Regalia and drove it towards Highlands Park near the Bliss. Parking the TIRS sedan there, he locked up and began to follow Huel's movement on foot.
Grimoire Valentine
Grimoire Valentine
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:46 am

Huels' blip continued towards Highlands Marina, taking a few side streets however and also turning towards the Wolf's Den as it was marked on Grimoire's map. The blip stopped there abruptly.

(OOC: Grim, go to Wolve's Den to continue)
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Nene Hinomoto Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:01 pm

Outside the Bliss, Nene slipped her hands into the small pockets of her short-shorts, and looked about. She could go anywhere for a drink. "Hmm..." she hummed, pacing about the front of the building, almost appearing to be waiting for someone. She had a discount for the Bliss's bar, but even then that shit was too watered down and expensive for her liking. "A huge metropolis with perhaps 1000 bars, and I can't think of one worth visiting..." She rolled her eyes, leaning against the Bliss' entrance wall while she deliberated her options.
Nene Hinomoto
Nene Hinomoto
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down