Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bamboo Wood

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Bamboo Wood - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bamboo Wood

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed May 15, 2019 5:40 pm

Akemi Higa wrote:She grimaced as the Chieftain's bear hug crushed her human body against the frogs! "You...have no idea who he is, do you?!" Her features lightened as the tongue glazed her face, Akemi's body shivered with disgust... and pleasure? She shook her head shivering. "My... eggs?! What?!" She screamed, before that hidden anger returned, and she bit the keropin's chest! The slimy skin was disgusting and bitter to the taste!

"Oh? Should I?" replied the chieftain with a smirk, before she frowned as Akemi decided to try and bite her. The keropin woman quickly yanked Akemi's hair back, pulling the girl's head from her chest. "I can bite too, ya know!" the angered frog woman growled out, before she too sunk her own teeth into Akemi's chest. She bit hard, but not hard enough to cause bleeding, the Chieftain only desired vengeance for the pain Akemi caused.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

Back to top Go down

Post  Akemi Higa Wed May 15, 2019 6:03 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Akemi Higa wrote:She grimaced as the Chieftain's bear hug crushed her human body against the frogs! "You...have no idea who he is, do you?!" Her features lightened as the tongue glazed her face, Akemi's body shivered with disgust... and pleasure? She shook her head shivering. "My... eggs?! What?!" She screamed, before that hidden anger returned, and she bit the keropin's chest! The slimy skin was disgusting and bitter to the taste!

"Oh? Should I?" replied the chieftain with a smirk, before she frowned as Akemi decided to try and bite her. The keropin woman quickly yanked Akemi's hair back, pulling the girl's head from her chest. "I can bite too, ya know!" the angered frog woman growled out, before she too sunk her own teeth into Akemi's chest. She bit hard, but not hard enough to cause bleeding, the Chieftain only desired vengeance for the pain Akemi caused.

Akemi let out a wail as she was bit in return, squirming and kicking as the queen's small teeth dug into her breasts!

The Bamboo Wood - Page 3 Chifusa_from_trailer_by_akiyamamoto77_db5baou-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTEzNiIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFkNWE3YWEyLWM2MDItNGU1MS1hMGZhLWZjYTc0NTFkYTJlZFwvZGI1YmFvdS03MGJmMWFkNS0zODkwLTRhNmQtYjBiNy04OTkxMTcyM2VmNmEucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

Once finished, Kemi's slimy breasts fell and bounced, and the ninja was again, limp in the Keropin's arms. "Gah... you bitch.." she gasped.
Akemi Higa
Akemi Higa
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed May 15, 2019 10:42 pm

Akemi Higa wrote:Akemi let out a wail as she was bit in return, squirming and kicking as the queen's small teeth dug into her breasts!

The Bamboo Wood - Page 3 Chifusa_from_trailer_by_akiyamamoto77_db5baou-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTEzNiIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFkNWE3YWEyLWM2MDItNGU1MS1hMGZhLWZjYTc0NTFkYTJlZFwvZGI1YmFvdS03MGJmMWFkNS0zODkwLTRhNmQtYjBiNy04OTkxMTcyM2VmNmEucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

Once finished, Kemi's slimy breasts fell and bounced, and the ninja was again, limp in the Keropin's arms. "Gah... you bitch.." she gasped.

The Keropin smirked again. "We can be nice too... You be nice, we be nice." said the frog Chieftain before planting her lips on Akemi's and holding her there as the creature darted her tongue in the ninja's mouth, exploring...

When the creature withdrew her lips, she didn't withdraw her probing tongue.

The Bamboo Wood - Page 3 3080793_-_Felipe_Godoy_My_Hero_Academia_Ochaco_Uraraka_Tsuyu_Asui_animated

Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Akemi Higa Wed May 15, 2019 11:47 pm

Akemi's eyes rolled back as the keropin bitch brought her slimy mouth to her own! She squirmed and moaned into the mouth of the creature, feeling the girthy, slimy tongue force its way into her mouth and explored its surroundings! "Mmmph...hrmph...mrphmm...mhmmph!" Her complaints were muffled, saliva and slime travelled down the sides of her lips as she weakly fought off the chieftain! She didn't have any other weapons at her disposal, she couldn't remember if there was, anyhow! She squirmed and struggled, even as the Keropin's lips pulled away, the tongue remained! Akemi twitched and moaned, unable to breathe correctly in her panic, she was inhaling sticky slime that coated the length of her throat like nasty phlegm! I can't... keep... my eyes open! She thought, as her vision was becoming darker, and her eyes were simply glazing over due to her gradual, breaking mind!
Akemi Higa
Akemi Higa
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed May 15, 2019 11:55 pm

Akemi Higa wrote:Akemi's eyes rolled back as the keropin bitch brought her slimy mouth to her own! She squirmed and moaned into the mouth of the creature, feeling the girthy, slimy tongue force its way into her mouth and explored its surroundings! "Mmmph...hrmph...mrphmm...mhmmph!" Her complaints were muffled, saliva and slime travelled down the sides of her lips as she weakly fought off the chieftain! She didn't have any other weapons at her disposal, she couldn't remember if there was, anyhow! She squirmed and struggled, even as the Keropin's lips pulled away, the tongue remained! Akemi twitched and moaned, unable to breathe correctly in her panic, she was inhaling sticky slime that coated the length of her throat like nasty phlegm! I can't... keep... my eyes open! She thought, as her vision was becoming darker, and her eyes were simply glazing over due to her gradual, breaking mind!

The keropin smiled as she withdrew her tongue, slowly and deliberately. With a smack of her lips, she hummed. "There we go...Nice and relaxed now... Makes releasing eggs easier." said the Chieftain as she rubbed Akemi's slightly distended belly with her fingertips, from where the Bull keropin had earlier claimed his prize. The Chief then turned to the others. "Prepare pond, new eggs in a few more minutes."

Many of the pod began to jitter and gossip as they all went about preparing tfor the new arrivals in their own ways.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Akemi Higa Thu May 16, 2019 12:55 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Akemi Higa wrote:Akemi's eyes rolled back as the keropin bitch brought her slimy mouth to her own! She squirmed and moaned into the mouth of the creature, feeling the girthy, slimy tongue force its way into her mouth and explored its surroundings! "Mmmph...hrmph...mrphmm...mhmmph!" Her complaints were muffled, saliva and slime travelled down the sides of her lips as she weakly fought off the chieftain! She didn't have any other weapons at her disposal, she couldn't remember if there was, anyhow! She squirmed and struggled, even as the Keropin's lips pulled away, the tongue remained! Akemi twitched and moaned, unable to breathe correctly in her panic, she was inhaling sticky slime that coated the length of her throat like nasty phlegm! I can't... keep... my eyes open! She thought, as her vision was becoming darker, and her eyes were simply glazing over due to her gradual, breaking mind!

The keropin smiled as she withdrew her tongue, slowly and deliberately. With a smack of her lips, she hummed. "There we go...Nice and relaxed now... Makes releasing eggs easier." said the Chieftain as she rubbed Akemi's slightly distended belly with her fingertips, from where the Bull keropin had earlier claimed his prize. The Chief then turned to the others. "Prepare pond, new eggs in a few more minutes."

Many of the pod began to jitter and gossip as they all went about preparing tfor the new arrivals in their own ways.

Akemi gagged as the tongue was removed, sticky slime trailed from her lips as she leaned forwards, her eyes on her stomach she had not realized was larger... as if she was pregnant. It's not my stomach... but my womb... oh Gods...! Her mind managed before she saw it squirming! She let out a shriek of surprise! Tadpoles? It made sense, it made twisted fucking sense now! She had the living sperm of the damn frogs inside her! "What the fuck?!" She snapped, her calm state reverted back to shock and anger! She couldn't look away from the swollen mass as it moved about, she could feel them moving around! "What did you do to me?!" She shrieked again!
Akemi Higa
Akemi Higa
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Thu May 16, 2019 1:07 am

Akemi Higa wrote:Akemi gagged as the tongue was removed, sticky slime trailed from her lips as she leaned forwards, her eyes on her stomach she had not realized was larger... as if she was pregnant. It's not my stomach... but my womb... oh Gods...! Her mind managed before she saw it squirming! She let out a shriek of surprise! Tadpoles? It made sense, it made twisted fucking sense now! She had the living sperm of the damn frogs inside her! "What the fuck?!" She snapped, her calm state reverted back to shock and anger! She couldn't look away from the swollen mass as it moved about, she could feel them moving around! "What did you do to me?!" She shrieked again!

"Not hard to figure out, hooman. My hubby used his man stick to seed your eggs, get you heavy with Kero Tadpole babies. Your sons and daughters will join our pod. Your bloodline will live on in us!" the creature's grim explanation bought a toothy smile to her face. "Your big brother will do the same, with me. Maybe with some of the other girls too. Big numbers of strong tadpoles needed for tribe to survive. Same with all Keropin pods. You lucky we arn't the toxin kind tho... You hoomans live a lil longer that way. I seen poison dart tribes, and their hoomies only last a few hours of agony before dying... They look all red and melted too. Don't taste too good after that."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Akemi Higa Thu May 16, 2019 1:17 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Akemi Higa wrote:Akemi gagged as the tongue was removed, sticky slime trailed from her lips as she leaned forwards, her eyes on her stomach she had not realized was larger... as if she was pregnant. It's not my stomach... but my womb... oh Gods...! Her mind managed before she saw it squirming! She let out a shriek of surprise! Tadpoles? It made sense, it made twisted fucking sense now! She had the living sperm of the damn frogs inside her! "What the fuck?!" She snapped, her calm state reverted back to shock and anger! She couldn't look away from the swollen mass as it moved about, she could feel them moving around! "What did you do to me?!" She shrieked again!

"Not hard to figure out, hooman. My hubby used his man stick to seed your eggs, get you heavy with Kero Tadpole babies. Your sons and daughters will join our pod. Your bloodline will live on in us!" the creature's grim explanation bought a toothy smile to her face. "Your big brother will do the same, with me. Maybe with some of the other girls too. Big numbers of strong tadpoles needed for tribe to survive. Same with all Keropin pods. You lucky we arn't the toxin kind tho... You hoomans live a lil longer that way. I seen poison dart tribes, and their hoomies only last a few hours of agony before dying... They look all red and melted too. Don't taste too good after that."

She made a shocked expression as she was told this!

The Bamboo Wood - Page 3 Db5ef00-535dab86-a58b-41ad-b21b-97436fa4f93f.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFkNWE3YWEyLWM2MDItNGU1MS1hMGZhLWZjYTc0NTFkYTJlZFwvZGI1ZWYwMC01MzVkYWI4Ni1hNThiLTQxYWQtYjIxYi05NzQzNmZhNGY5M2YuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

"What?! I'm not going to be your breeding machine!" She spat, trying to pull herself away from the Keropin Chieftain! She took only slight solace that her brother wasn't really coming... but at same time felt a sinking realization she was doomed because he would have made minced meat out of these things! The mention of the poison keropin tribe reminded her that some ninja coat their poison on their blades, but she didn't have such weapons. She began to slide her hand into the folds of her kimono, looking for something, anything she could use! She must have left a weapon somewhere!
Akemi Higa
Akemi Higa
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Thu May 16, 2019 1:45 am

Akemi Higa wrote:She made a shocked expression as she was told this!

The Bamboo Wood - Page 3 Db5ef00-535dab86-a58b-41ad-b21b-97436fa4f93f.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFkNWE3YWEyLWM2MDItNGU1MS1hMGZhLWZjYTc0NTFkYTJlZFwvZGI1ZWYwMC01MzVkYWI4Ni1hNThiLTQxYWQtYjIxYi05NzQzNmZhNGY5M2YuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

"What?! I'm not going to be your breeding machine!" She spat, trying to pull herself away from the Keropin Chieftain! She took only slight solace that her brother wasn't really coming... but at same time felt a sinking realization she was doomed because he would have made minced meat out of these things! The mention of the poison keropin tribe reminded her that some ninja coat their poison on their blades, but she didn't have such weapons. She began to slide her hand into the folds of her kimono, looking for something, anything she could use! She must have left a weapon somewhere!

"Heheheh Hmmmmmmm" the Keropin Chieftain murmured and hummed as she hugged her new breeder for a moment longer before letting her go.

Watching Akemy fall to the floor, the Keropin stood tall over her with hands on her hips and a smirk on her face. "Fighty till the end I see. Too late now tho. Eggs coming out soon, not enough time to get rid of them. You can run away if you want, try and raise babies the hooman way, but no Kero ever tamed that way. Eventually, all come back to pod, all come back to the wild."

With that the Chief crouched down and said in a low voice "We like the wild better than big stinky cities with no fun and no prey allowed. We do things because we want to, we not ruled by no lords or kings. We wild. Better that way."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Akemi Higa Thu May 16, 2019 1:53 am

Akemi fell onto her back, cringing as the squirming continued! It felt unnatural, yet oddly pleasant? She didn't know why she thought that, but she so desperately needed to escape these fucking creatures! She couldn't feel any weapons in her kimono, her sword was in the possession of one of the other Keropin, and... much of her gear had fallen off the cliff! Her mind flashed back to the scene now:

The Bamboo Wood - Page 3 Db5awi0-377413da-4027-47a4-b239-3b3b64a08f8c.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFkNWE3YWEyLWM2MDItNGU1MS1hMGZhLWZjYTc0NTFkYTJlZFwvZGI1YXdpMC0zNzc0MTNkYS00MDI3LTQ3YTQtYjIzOS0zYjNiNjRhMDhmOGMuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

They had fell from her kimono, her bombs, her kunai... they fell into the ravine! She glances back to the Keropin, fear filling her mind again, when she felt her stomach ripple painfully! "AH!" she cried, doubled over on her side, her knees brought to her chest! A fiery pain developed in her abdomen as the creatures stirred! "AHHHH!" she cried, tears streaming down her slime covered face!
Akemi Higa
Akemi Higa
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Thu May 16, 2019 2:01 am

Akemi Higa wrote:Akemi fell onto her back, cringing as the squirming continued! It felt unnatural, yet oddly pleasant? She didn't know why she thought that, but she so desperately needed to escape these fucking creatures! She couldn't feel any weapons in her kimono, her sword was in the possession of one of the other Keropin, and... much of her gear had fallen off the cliff! Her mind flashed back to the scene now:

The Bamboo Wood - Page 3 Db5awi0-377413da-4027-47a4-b239-3b3b64a08f8c.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFkNWE3YWEyLWM2MDItNGU1MS1hMGZhLWZjYTc0NTFkYTJlZFwvZGI1YXdpMC0zNzc0MTNkYS00MDI3LTQ3YTQtYjIzOS0zYjNiNjRhMDhmOGMuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

They had fell from her kimono, her bombs, her kunai... they fell into the ravine! She glances back to the Keropin, fear filling her mind again, when she felt her stomach ripple painfully! "AH!" she cried, doubled over on her side, her knees brought to her chest! A fiery pain developed in her abdomen as the creatures stirred! "AHHHH!" she cried, tears streaming down her slime covered face!

The Chief and several of the keropin started laughing. "Oh don't worry, you'll live through the laying. Baby kero's harmless to hoomans, even mommys. Too small to eats them, or stretch them, or chew on your innards. We not Hellhounds or Dridders..."

With that the Chieftain's retainers picked Akemi up, and carried her over to the nursing pond they had set up. They stripped the Kunoichi of her remaining clothes, and set her down in the cool water. The water was clean, unlike the usual murky swamps and bogs the Keropin usually inhabited.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Akemi Higa Thu May 16, 2019 2:22 am

"U-unhand me!" She screamed, feeling the webbed hands lift her up! It was worse when they began to strip her down!

"W-what are you doing?! Stop, thats mine! OUCH! What are you doing?! AH!" She gripped her breasts as they fell freely:

They removed her fundoshi, and she was lowered into the pool, and though it felt oddly soothing, Akemi didn't relax long. Her breasts felt larger... softer, and they began to ache as she lifted them from the water with confusion:

The Bamboo Wood - Page 3 09_by_akiyamamoto77_db5esz2-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NTc2IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMWQ1YTdhYTItYzYwMi00ZTUxLWEwZmEtZmNhNzQ1MWRhMmVkXC9kYjVlc3oyLWI0ODhlMjFiLTA5YTQtNGFiYS04MjZkLTY3YzU3ZTJmYzE1OC5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

The Bamboo Wood - Page 3 Sample_31759f39d5f9ebcff129312800515184_by_akiyamamoto77_db40jk4-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9ODU1IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMWQ1YTdhYTItYzYwMi00ZTUxLWEwZmEtZmNhNzQ1MWRhMmVkXC9kYjQwams0LWFiMTFiNjlhLTAzMGQtNDhlMS04OWQ4LTU5Njc3MDgzYmI1Yy5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

"What... ugh... I can't be, ack!!" She cries, wincing as the creatures stirred again!
Akemi Higa
Akemi Higa
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Thu May 16, 2019 2:44 am

Akemi Higa wrote:"U-unhand me!" She screamed, feeling the webbed hands lift her up! It was worse when they began to strip her down!

"W-what are you doing?! Stop, thats mine! OUCH! What are you doing?! AH!" She gripped her breasts as they fell freely:

They removed her fundoshi, and she was lowered into the pool, and though it felt oddly soothing, Akemi didn't relax long. Her breasts felt larger... softer, and they began to ache as she lifted them from the water with confusion:

The Bamboo Wood - Page 3 09_by_akiyamamoto77_db5esz2-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NTc2IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMWQ1YTdhYTItYzYwMi00ZTUxLWEwZmEtZmNhNzQ1MWRhMmVkXC9kYjVlc3oyLWI0ODhlMjFiLTA5YTQtNGFiYS04MjZkLTY3YzU3ZTJmYzE1OC5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

The Bamboo Wood - Page 3 Sample_31759f39d5f9ebcff129312800515184_by_akiyamamoto77_db40jk4-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9ODU1IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMWQ1YTdhYTItYzYwMi00ZTUxLWEwZmEtZmNhNzQ1MWRhMmVkXC9kYjQwams0LWFiMTFiNjlhLTAzMGQtNDhlMS04OWQ4LTU5Njc3MDgzYmI1Yy5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

"What... ugh... I can't be, ack!!" She cries, wincing as the creatures stirred again!

Once settled in the water, the keropin backed off a few meters and sat, watching her, and waiting. Before the Chieftain let a strange melodious frog song.

It was a strange sound designed to ease the pain, and summon the eggs from within the mother more easily. It's one of the very few calming things Keropin's chaotic nature allows.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Akemi Higa Thu May 16, 2019 3:23 am

The Bamboo Wood - Page 3 63e2783f0e638a893c31d5a4fdf108ff_by_akiyamamoto77_db40jk0-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTQ4NiIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFkNWE3YWEyLWM2MDItNGU1MS1hMGZhLWZjYTc0NTFkYTJlZFwvZGI0MGprMC0yMzI0OWZiMS03ZDI4LTQyNDUtYTU4ZC0wNTQ2MmNhODlkZGQuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

Akemi stared at the Keropin around her, blinking in confusion of their oddly soothing melody... Her eyes were beginning to close, and she realized the power of the hypnotic rhythm! Oh fuck... I forgot about their ability to put people to sleep! I need to res- her mind melted away to darkness, as she began to slip into the pool with a more relaxed look again!

The Bamboo Wood - Page 3 06_by_akiyamamoto77_db5esz0-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NTc2IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMWQ1YTdhYTItYzYwMi00ZTUxLWEwZmEtZmNhNzQ1MWRhMmVkXC9kYjVlc3owLTQxYmYxNGZlLTcwZjgtNDE0NC1iZGQzLTRkMzI4NTBiNGE1Ny5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

Her head bobs back, as Akemi falls asleep while her body... did the rest.
Akemi Higa
Akemi Higa
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Thu May 16, 2019 3:38 am

Akemi Higa wrote: The Bamboo Wood - Page 3 63e2783f0e638a893c31d5a4fdf108ff_by_akiyamamoto77_db40jk0-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTQ4NiIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFkNWE3YWEyLWM2MDItNGU1MS1hMGZhLWZjYTc0NTFkYTJlZFwvZGI0MGprMC0yMzI0OWZiMS03ZDI4LTQyNDUtYTU4ZC0wNTQ2MmNhODlkZGQuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

Akemi stared at the Keropin around her, blinking in confusion of their oddly soothing melody... Her eyes were beginning to close, and she realized the power of the hypnotic rhythm! Oh fuck... I forgot about their ability to put people to sleep! I need to res- her mind melted away to darkness, as she began to slip into the pool with a more relaxed look again!

The Bamboo Wood - Page 3 06_by_akiyamamoto77_db5esz0-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NTc2IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMWQ1YTdhYTItYzYwMi00ZTUxLWEwZmEtZmNhNzQ1MWRhMmVkXC9kYjVlc3owLTQxYmYxNGZlLTcwZjgtNDE0NC1iZGQzLTRkMzI4NTBiNGE1Ny5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

Her head bobs back, as Akemi falls asleep while her body... did the rest.

It did not take long once Akemi fell to slumber and her body relaxed and allowed nature to take it's course. Within a mere 10 minutes, comfortable monior contractions allowed her body to debosit no more than a dozen gelatin like orbs into the water, each containing a single lifeform combining her human DNA, and that of the Frog Demon species known as the Keropin. Akemi higa had contributed to their species survival, and her bloodline now also flowed through the Keropin children she bore, strengthening the tribe.

The Chieftain smiled at the small pod of eggs, more members of her pod to grow strong and free. With the laying of the babies complete, the Keropin no longer sang, the job was now complete.

The retainers removed Akemi from the pond gently to prevent the woman from damaging the defenseless eggs, and laid her on a bed of moss and reeds. The Chieftain drooled slightly, and wiped her pips on the back of her wrist.

Her husband saw this and frowned in disapointment. "You no share?" he croaked.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Akemi Higa Thu May 16, 2019 3:49 am

The Bamboo Wood - Page 3 Db5eeo3-e0fd16e4-852f-4b2a-938a-90290dd47583.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFkNWE3YWEyLWM2MDItNGU1MS1hMGZhLWZjYTc0NTFkYTJlZFwvZGI1ZWVvMy1lMGZkMTZlNC04NTJmLTRiMmEtOTM4YS05MDI5MGRkNDc1ODMuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Akemi lay slumbering, her belly no longer distended as the Keropin weigh her fate. The drooling Chieftain loomed close to her naked form, which is unaware of her fate even as the drool dribbles onto her curvy features!

The Bamboo Wood - Page 3 Manyuu_chifusa_manyuu_hikenchou_drawn_by_takagi_jun__76e7b9e2dc4d58d34a0166b746f90685

Akemi Higa
Akemi Higa
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Thu May 16, 2019 4:18 am

Akemi Higa wrote: The Bamboo Wood - Page 3 Db5eeo3-e0fd16e4-852f-4b2a-938a-90290dd47583.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFkNWE3YWEyLWM2MDItNGU1MS1hMGZhLWZjYTc0NTFkYTJlZFwvZGI1ZWVvMy1lMGZkMTZlNC04NTJmLTRiMmEtOTM4YS05MDI5MGRkNDc1ODMuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Akemi lay slumbering, her belly no longer distended as the Keropin weigh her fate. The drooling Chieftain loomed close to her naked form, which is unaware of her fate even as the drool dribbles onto her curvy features!

The Bamboo Wood - Page 3 Manyuu_chifusa_manyuu_hikenchou_drawn_by_takagi_jun__76e7b9e2dc4d58d34a0166b746f90685

The chieftain turned to face her husband with a snarl. "No. You got to eat that crazy sniper two moons ago, and two from that travelling caravan a week ago! You greedy male!" she ribbeted out the last word with a swell in her neck. This made the bull shrink back and hop a little back from his enraged wife. "You just made little ones! You got what you wanted! no more greedy bull! Or no more bull for you!" the Chieftain continued, baring her teeth.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Akemi Higa Fri May 17, 2019 3:23 am

Akemi continued to remain in her deep slumber even as the Keropin argued among themselves, naked and oblivious to the further perils she would soon face...

Akemi Higa
Akemi Higa
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri May 17, 2019 4:12 am

With that, the Bull, and the rest of the pod backed away from the Chieftain. They all knew she had skipped the last feast yesterday, so she would be famished for living flesh this day. with that, the Chieftain leaned over, and picked Akemi up by the shoulders. "Bye bye, egg mommy." she said, before opening her mouth wide, and slowly decending over Akemi's face and the top of her head.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Akemi Higa Fri May 17, 2019 5:06 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:With that, the Bull, and the rest of the pod backed away from the Chieftain. They all knew she had skipped the last feast yesterday, so she would be famished for living flesh this day. with that, the Chieftain leaned over, and picked Akemi up by the shoulders. "Bye bye, egg mommy." she said, before opening her mouth wide, and slowly decending over Akemi's face and the top of her head.

Akemi's eyelashes fluttered open at last, feeling the humidity of the Keropin's breath washing over her face. "Ugghh..." She moaned, feeling as though a shovel had been shoved between her thighs, scooped around and then tugged her insides out! Her light brown eyes glared into the red abyss ahead of her, feeling the long sticky tongue unfurl and curl around her soft bosom which hung and swung gently beneath the Keropin's chin!

The Bamboo Wood - Page 3 Frog_throat_by_keskewolf-dau6llx

Kemi's eyes waver as she opens her plush lips, a wavering voice echoes down the chasm of the Keropin Chief's throat! "Huh...?" She was confused, her slumber had given her temporary memory loss; the horror and stress she was under, she was lucky to be sane! It only began to rush back to her when the female Keropin's lips wrapped around her neck! "...Hmmmmph?!" her muffled cry of surprise hummed between the cheeks of the Keropin, Akemi's arms unable to rise due to the creature's webbed hands gripping her shoulders! She tried to step back, her naked heels scraping rocks and pebbles beneath her, her muffled shouts becoming more frequent and louder as she shook her body side to side, causing her massive breasts to jiggle and sway with their unrestrained weight!
Akemi Higa
Akemi Higa
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri May 17, 2019 5:26 am

Akemi Higa wrote:Akemi's eyelashes fluttered open at last, feeling the humidity of the Keropin's breath washing over her face. "Ugghh..." She moaned, feeling as though a shovel had been shoved between her thighs, scooped around and then tugged her insides out! Her light brown eyes glared into the red abyss ahead of her, feeling the long sticky tongue unfurl and curl around her soft bosom which hung and swung gently beneath the Keropin's chin!

The Bamboo Wood - Page 3 Frog_throat_by_keskewolf-dau6llx

Kemi's eyes waver as she opens her plush lips, a wavering voice echoes down the chasm of the Keropin Chief's throat! "Huh...?" She was confused, her slumber had given her temporary memory loss; the horror and stress she was under, she was lucky to be sane! It only began to rush back to her when the female Keropin's lips wrapped around her neck! "...Hmmmmph?!" her muffled cry of surprise hummed between the cheeks of the Keropin, Akemi's arms unable to rise due to the creature's webbed hands gripping her shoulders! She tried to step back, her naked heels scraping rocks and pebbles beneath her, her muffled shouts becoming more frequent and louder as she shook her body side to side, causing her massive breasts to jiggle and sway with their unrestrained weight!

The cheiftain clenched her hands on Akemi's shoulders when she felt the girl awake, and tensed up, before she drove her gullet down on her, pressing her greater weight into Akemi, and making her fall to her knees from the strain. This made pinning her easier, but made swallowing her more difficult, and thus she he;d the girl's head in her mouth, in an attempt to weaken her via slight strangulation and suffocation, as the CHieftain breathed through her nose, she denied any sort of air to her prey for now to weaken her while keeping her immobilised.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Akemi Higa Fri May 17, 2019 5:40 am

"Wha?! Oh fuck!" She shrieked, her voice ringing in her ears, the sounds of saliva and the Keropin's hungry moans was all she could hear! It looked similar to the 'husband' bull frog's mouth, if not slightly bigger! The naked ninja couldn't do much now that further pressure had been placed onto her, her knees buckling to try and keep this weight in check but due to the bull frog's assault and the birth of the demon spawn, she was wobbly and couldn't support her own weight let alone this amphibious goblin's! She winced as she felt her knees skinned by the pebbles and rocks beneath her, her fingers clawing at the forearms of the Chieftain, her body wiggling desperately as the air became thinner and more humid! "N-no...!" She gasped, realizing she would have little air if she didn't start holding her breath now! As a Beijionese, she could hold her breath for extended periods of time, far more than any normal human could. Beijionese were sometimes jokingly referred to being half fish, as they could hold their breath for hours, and had the lung capacity for such.

However, in her current predicament, she wondered if it would be worth holding her breath at all, as she was trapped between this slimy maw and a stomach that wanted to digest her! She was even without clothes now for protection! She squirmed intensely, her large bosom slapping against the Keropin's chin with meaty smacks!
Akemi Higa
Akemi Higa
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3