Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forest Depths

+3
Valudar Blade-Breaker
Cyrus Dragonsworn
Ulgusuk
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Forest Depths - Page 2 Empty Re: The Forest Depths

Post  Heres Lunaspear Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:03 am

"Indeed, pray that she doesn't." came a stern, cold voice, Heres Lunarspear appearing on horseback. She turned to Valudar. "Sorry it took me so long. Your helicopter and the smoke helped lead me here." she says with a smile, before turning again to the Knight. "How dare you lead a detachment without my word? Do you have any respect at all, cur?!" she exclaimed, before turning to the other two, the Kitsune and the young man. "That Kitsune appeared before my late husband perished, claiming to be an exorcist. It was odd, given no one asked for her. I allowed her entry to my castle..." she frowned. "But we are not cordial of one another..." she then focuses her attention to the other man. "Who is he?"
Heres Lunaspear
Heres Lunaspear
Private First Class
Private First Class

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyrus Dragonsworn Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:10 pm

Heres Lunaspear wrote:"Indeed, pray that she doesn't." came a stern, cold voice, Heres Lunarspear appearing on horseback. She turned to Valudar. "Sorry it took me so long. Your helicopter and the smoke helped lead me here." she says with a smile, before turning again to the Knight. "How dare you lead a detachment without my word? Do you have any respect at all, cur?!" she exclaimed, before turning to the other two, the Kitsune and the young man. "That Kitsune appeared before my late husband perished, claiming to be an exorcist. It was odd, given no one asked for her. I allowed her entry to my castle..." she frowned. "But we are not cordial of one another..." she then focuses her attention to the other man. "Who is he?"

Cyrus was quite amazed at the energy Val had dished out, and chuckled to himself. Yeah... I'll have to train harder if I hope to defeat him in a duel someday. he thought, knowing that despite the Kit's empowerment, Val's skill was quite legendary. Upon looking at the Queen, who had arrived in the knick of time, he turned to face Valudar then the Queen once more. Suitor? Damn... well done old timer! he jested in his mind, not that Valudar was that old, but Cyrus was still childish in his mindset in some aspects. Upon her asking whom he was, Cyrus nodded his head. "I'm Cyrus Dragonsworn, a young noble from Scardia and a Courier of His Royal Majesty's Goldleaf Express. I came across the injured Kitsune here and then Lord Bladebreaker arrived, providing much necessary assistance." he says before adding: "Coincidentally, I came here to deliver your mail your Majesty." he said with a revered tone.
Cyrus Dragonsworn
Cyrus Dragonsworn
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Chiharu Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:14 pm

Chiharu met the gaze of the Queen with a similar look of distaste. Chiharu didn't like her out of principle, Wolves or Dogs, they had an annoying air about them that seemed to be rooted into not only her blood, but many other Kitsune. Was rare to see them openly kind to one another, but Chiharu nodded slowly at the Queens explanation of her presence. I see the look in your eyes 'your Majesty', you don't know if I am a witch or a cleric yet. I believe it is your 'wisdom' which keeps us from tearing one another apart. Frowning with the hairs of her tail standing on end in a threatening manner. However, she was wise enough to know that she was in no sort of shape to fight, and like how Cyrus and Valudar handled their animosity whether it is suppressed or diminished, decided to silently agree to a non-aggression pact... at least keeping the physical abuse to a minimum. She closed her eyes, sighing gently before burying her face into Cyrus's shoulder.

Flames appeared once more. "NEED REST CASTLE UNSAFE"
Chiharu
Chiharu
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Heres Lunaspear Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:31 pm

Cyrus Dragonsworn wrote:"I'm Cyrus Dragonsworn, a young noble from Scardia and a Courier of His Royal Majesty's Goldleaf Express. I came across the injured Kitsune here and then Lord Bladebreaker arrived, providing much necessary assistance." he says before adding: "Coincidentally, I came here to deliver your mail your Majesty." he said with a revered tone.

Upon hearing his introduction, Heres raised a brow. "My mail?" She was curious about the contents of such, and then turned looked down at the Kitsune who wore a face which the Wolf-Kin could have taken for as disdain. She could almost hear her 'growl' before she buried her head into the younger man's shoulder.

Chiharu wrote:Flames appeared once more. "NEED REST CASTLE UNSAFE"

Her horse reared at the sight of the supernatural flames, and the warning which was made from them left the Queen unsettled. "Unsafe? Don't you dare fall asleep! Is the castle at risk?" she exclaimed to the kitsune, feeling her blood bubble under her skin. Damn eccentric foxes. I don't have time to play mischievous games! Her thoughts filled with impatient malice. She turned back to the rogue soldier, and wondered what to do with him and his lot. "As for you..." she started, thinking of a decent punishment. As it was, the families of the rogue division were under temporary house arrest, to incite the rogue division to face their shame and turn themselves in. Those who would not return after a day or two would be released regardless. She didn't like being harsh to her people, but unlike her previous husband, she didn't stand for disorder.
Heres Lunaspear
Heres Lunaspear
Private First Class
Private First Class

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulgusuk Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:50 pm

Heres Lunaspear wrote:
Cyrus Dragonsworn wrote:"I'm Cyrus Dragonsworn, a young noble from Scardia and a Courier of His Royal Majesty's Goldleaf Express. I came across the injured Kitsune here and then Lord Bladebreaker arrived, providing much necessary assistance." he says before adding: "Coincidentally, I came here to deliver your mail your Majesty." he said with a revered tone.

Upon hearing his introduction, Heres raised a brow. "My mail?" She was curious about the contents of such, and then turned looked down at the Kitsune who wore a face which the Wolf-Kin could have taken for as disdain. She could almost hear her 'growl' before she buried her head into the younger man's shoulder.

Chiharu wrote:Flames appeared once more. "NEED REST CASTLE UNSAFE"

Her horse reared at the sight of the supernatural flames, and the warning which was made from them left the Queen unsettled. "Unsafe? Don't you dare fall asleep! Is the castle at risk?" she exclaimed to the kitsune, feeling her blood bubble under her skin. Damn eccentric foxes. I don't have time to play mischievous games! Her thoughts filled with impatient malice. She turned back to the rogue soldier, and wondered what to do with him and his lot. "As for you..." she started, thinking of a decent punishment. As it was, the families of the rogue division were under temporary house arrest, to incite the rogue division to face their shame and turn themselves in. Those who would not return after a day or two would be released regardless. She didn't like being harsh to her people, but unlike her previous husband, she didn't stand for disorder.

Ulgus had stuck to cover, blending in as a large bolder as the scene had played out. After waiting several hours with not even so much as a lost traveler, he had given up his pursuit for thievery, and decided he would hunt and camp out here for the night. He was excited to see the hunters chasing after that Kitsune, hoping to scavenge the shines from the corpses left behind, but then two others came, a whirly bird and loud cannon fire he had to avoid being hit by! Skulking in the shadows, he watched and waited. Then, the horse rushed by him, carrying a creature draped in shines! His eyes unable to look away, the Slaad gazed at the armor around her chest, boots and headdress. He was... unable to contain himself. As she turned to yell at one of the hunters, a thick coat of spittle from his throat splashed over her like rubber cement!

The horse bucked, and before the Queen fell to the ground, Ulgus widened his maw, drawing everything towards his mouth, the strong force nearly taking the horse as well! However, only the Queen, and the Knight she was arguing with was drawn into his mouth! Sandwiched together in a rather provocative manner, both parties legs kicked and squirmed in his large maw. Knowing now how foolish this task would be, especially given the... scary individuals not too far away, the beast decided to cut and run! Hightailing it towards the woods, he jerked his head back, swallowing the man first, who he determined had shitty gear on him so instead, ate him.

ULP

The man's squirming bulge dipped down from his neck, entering the belly not too far down as the frog like monster consumed his first victim. Hrm... not as tasty as the woman here... but a meals a meal... He thought briefly, concentrating on evading the others, the Queen's ass sticking out from his lips, legs twitching as he begins preparations to send her to his 'void pocket', where he'd hold her for the time being.
Ulgusuk
Ulgusuk
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Chiharu Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:09 pm

Chiharu, simply annoyed and not wanting to take more shit especially after this horrid day, opened her eyes sharply towards the fleeing creature, swinging out her right hand towards it. A large wall of bluish green flame cut the assailant off, solidifying into a concrete wall at least a foot thick.

"THANK ME LATER" she rolled her eyes, and bundled back against Cyrus's shoulder.
Chiharu
Chiharu
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulgusuk Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:18 pm

Ulgus ground his heels into the earth, nearly swallowing the Queen as his maw widened, engulfing her butt and thighs, her knees simply sticking from his closed lips; turning his body before slamming into the manifestation, causing large fissures to form as his body slammed into it! UGghhh... what in the blazing hell?! he thought, eyes blinking as he peeled away from the wall that literally appeared from no where. He turned to face the direction he had been fleeing from, the precious armor in his throat rattling with its live-wire Queen as he weighed his options. I can spit'er out... nah where be the fun in it? Then again... I'd rather not lose my head to that weird guy with the glowing red eye... all the while Heres' ankles wiggled outside his lips.
Ulgusuk
Ulgusuk
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Heres Lunaspear Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:28 pm

One moment she was ready to sentence her traitorous knight, the next she was covered in a thick, gooey filth that had made her disgusted, arms spread wide to fling the gunk off, only that it stuck to her like glue. "What in-" was all she said before her horse bucked and she was falling, then pulled, a small yelp of surprise was all that expelled from her throat before she and the Knight were forced against one another, and tightly packed in a saliva filled maw!

The Queen cringed, flustered as the knight's armor rubbed against her chest, flattening her breasts and made it hard to breathe, her arms trying to tear him away from her in the cramped position, her legs scissoring and kicking as the Slaad ran with its bounty, namely then. However, she didn't have to worry about it being cramped too long, her hands trying to yank on him, she only managed to yank off one of his greeves before the screaming knight was swallowed whole! She held the empty greeve in her hands, her gold eyes wide with horror as the human vanished before her eyes, kicking as he slid down the throat with a hearty GULP.

I...am not suffering the same fate as he! She told herself, beating the roof of the maw with the greeve, her fangs bared as she slammed with her enhanced strength, slamming and clawing at her surroundings! "THIS WOLF ISN'T GOING DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT!!" She exclaimed, despite the sticky goo which made her struggles a little harder to pull off, and screamed again as her body nearly slipped into the repulsive throat!

"What the hell are they doing out there? Looking up my skirt?!" she exclaimed, flustered that she had already gotten this far, devoured by this faceless creature and no one had stepped in yet! However, with her ankles only hanging from the thorny lips now, and her motions paused, she realized the creature must have stopped. "KILL IT ALREADY!" She howled!
Heres Lunaspear
Heres Lunaspear
Private First Class
Private First Class

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyrus Dragonsworn Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:38 pm

Cyrus, holding the injured Kitsune, didn't know what he could do to help. He couldn't just put her down, nor would he risk them both by charging in. He couldn't use his guns or sword either. However... it then dawned on him as he watched the Kit's flames dissipate. Fox Fire... I wonder... He saw the concrete structure which had been conjured from the flames, in which the Slaad had now backed into after ramming into it. Deciding it was worth a shot, his left arm grasped the Kitsune tight as he turned his body at a slight angle, reaching out with his right arm. If this fails... I'll just look like I'm crazy. He thinks before conjuring his one ability, 'Blue Fire Explosion' which normally turns flames into an explosion. If the illusion is still conjured of fire, perhaps there was a chance it would work the same.

His hand glowed blue, and then Cyrus balled his hand into a tight fist, before flicking all fingers out at once.
Cyrus Dragonsworn
Cyrus Dragonsworn
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Chiharu Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:43 pm

Chiharu, letting the mortals deal with the situation passed out, her tail swishing between his knees as she was pulled closer to the mortal boy's body; breasts squishing against his chest and her body filling with warmth. Such a pleasant scent you have Dragon Boy~ her slumbering thoughts hanging on that note.

The concrete wall began to revert, glowing turquoise before a deep blue associated with Cyrus's flames. He didn't need to worry about looking crazy anymore, the flames unstable, expanding with a powerful explosion!
Chiharu
Chiharu
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulgusuk Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:58 pm

The blue skinned creature was ready to accept tarnished armor and eat both Queen and Knight due to the danger of being caught, yet not wanting to give her up. Thankfully his void pocket was ready! About time! Ugghhhlllmm *GULP* His throat bulged with the Queens body, which traveled down his throat like normal. His belly expanded momentarily, before shrinking as she entered 'his vault' rather than his acid filled chamber which currently was digesting the traitor He sighed, kinda wishing he ate her too due to her silky texture, but how did she beat his maw to a pulp! Good thing he was hardy-

He blinked, turning the bright glow before his eyes went wide and he screamed! "ARRRRGH!"

BOOM!

His body was launched forward by the blast! If again, not for his thick skin and body, he probably would have become red paste! His 13 foot height rolled into a ball as he was forced towards the party of three (plus Horse), and fell flat upon his chest, his chin propped upon the dirt. "My....ackin' head...." he grumbled, his human like hands grasping at the ground, the large claws which hung off his knuckles scraping the stones as he lifted himself off.

Meanwhile, the Queen didn't end up in a dark chamber filled with acid...but as soon as she 'fell' she'd land onto heaps of gold, silver, stainless steel, plastic--scrap and junk that was simply shiny. The world around her was dark, and moist yet, but it wasn't a stomach either.
Ulgusuk
Ulgusuk
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:19 pm

Valundar couldn't believe it. Heres had been snatched up by some vile creature right before his eyes, and he could do nothing to stop it. He couldn't risk using the gunships weapons, he might kill Heres trying to stop the creature.

In a rage, Valundar tapped into his darker powers, he threw his head back and roared as his skin darkened and paled, and his hair turned silver. His coat and shirt burst off of his body, revealing his fighting suit beneath.

The Forest Depths - Page 2 Omegarugal_orochiburn_by_darkstormzero-db5o6g0

He smashed his fists together, and the waves of energy burned around him.

The Forest Depths - Page 2 Omega_rugal_vanishing_rush_by_darkstormzero-db5g4zt

Then, Valundar body flickered and vanished, moving at high speed.

The next second, his fist smashed the concrete and stone wall that the Kitsune made, right by the creatures skull.

"You will release her, now - monster. Or you face death incarnate!"

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Heres Lunaspear Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:38 pm

The Queen despaired as her body was swallowed down so effortlessly! She cursed her predicament as she wiggled her way into the depths, ready to embrace a chamber her mind did not want to fathom... before she fell, rather painfully, amongst metallic junk! She winced, rolling down a heap of both valuables and well, junk. Springs, rusted forks, hinges and other things, perhaps shiny at one time, clung around her. "Wh-what?" She exclaimed, her voice echoing as she looked about, lifting handfulls of screws and bolts within this black void. "D-did... Is the next life truly a garbage heap?!" she exclaimed, tossing the useless bits aside, digging around, looking for an exit! "I cant be dead, no... this... this has to be some sort of trick! Yes, the Kitsune! They are always full of mischief! Maybe...? Grrrr.." she growled, her mind losing it as she began to panic!
Heres Lunaspear
Heres Lunaspear
Private First Class
Private First Class

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyrus Dragonsworn Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:07 pm

Cyrus' eyes widened, finding it hard to pick up the Lord Bladebreaker's speed after his burst of energy; he had moved so quickly that within a blink the man was on the Slaad! He backed away, turning his back to the scene as chunks of concrete splashed against his back from this far away, protecting the Kit from being pelted. He looked over his shoulder, a stern expression upon his face. You keep surprising me old man... I think I might have to stick around after all; besides, can't leave an injured girl unattended. Smirking at the thought. He had no doubt the Queen would be fine, especially given Val's show of strength; what creature would push the buttons of a man who literally disintegrated his coat off by his power alone?
Cyrus Dragonsworn
Cyrus Dragonsworn
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulgusuk Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:23 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:Valundar couldn't believe it. Heres had been snatched up by some vile creature right before his eyes, and he could do nothing to stop it. He couldn't risk using the gunships weapons, he might kill Heres trying to stop the creature.

In a rage, Valundar tapped into his darker powers, he threw his head back and roared as his skin darkened and paled, and his hair turned silver. His coat and shirt burst off of his body, revealing his fighting suit beneath.

The Forest Depths - Page 2 Omegarugal_orochiburn_by_darkstormzero-db5o6g0

He smashed his fists together, and the waves of energy burned around him.

The Forest Depths - Page 2 Omega_rugal_vanishing_rush_by_darkstormzero-db5g4zt

Then, Valundar body flickered and vanished, moving at high speed.

The next second, his fist smashed the concrete and stone wall that the Kitsune made, right by the creatures skull.

"You will release her, now - monster. Or you face death incarnate!"

Ulgusk froze, his eyes looking down at the man after being forced back to his feet, literally cowering back against the wall!

"O-Oi! I-I--I didn't kill'er I swear!!" he exclaimed, feeling the squirming knight in his belly shrink nearly down to his balls. Blimey! He-he aint human! "Sh-she's fine... I-I jus...just wanted the shines, see? I-I-I-I get zonked when I see such pretty things, I-I put them, in special place, y-yes. J-just... gimme a moment..." he grimaced, as he reestablished the portal to the pocket, the look in the being before him, the look of his eyes...

F-Fuck this place. If I make it through this, I'm moving! he thought, his throat bulging with a feminine shape, before he then bent over, spewing the partial contents of his 'vault' and the Queen, who was relatively unharmed; the rubbery mucus which had trapped her before gone; however she was.... a little slimy.

He looked up, his eyes large and his body shriveling back against the wall. "-There, see? Fit as a button! Heh..heh..." he choked.
Ulgusuk
Ulgusuk
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Heres Lunaspear Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:33 pm

Heres landed upon the grassy earth, a few coins and metallic bits floating around the spittle pool she was at the center of. She blinked, her silver hair clinging to her shiny flesh, clear slimy saliva falling from her features as she slowly rose to her feet, somewhat hunched over, with her arms hanging. "Eat...me...will ya?!" she says slowly, her body quivering with rage, her eyes glowing yellow as she swiftly put the bone crushing force of a Wolf-Kin into a sweeping heel kick to the creatures stomach, forcing the creature thick into the wall! "I am the QUEEN of these lands you impertinent wretch!!" She exclaimed, showing her canine fangs--to best describe her face is to imagine a woman with wolf like teeth, snarling like an angry wolf! Her skin rippled back, enhancing her features in a darker light, her irises predatory and narrow, glowing with a reflective property, and practically was foaming at the mouth, swinging her right hand across the cement wall beside him, digging trenches with her claw like nails! She raised the feral like claw up again, her face...expressing twisted pleasure.
Heres Lunaspear
Heres Lunaspear
Private First Class
Private First Class

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:43 pm

Valundar watched as the creature ejected his queen and potential bride to be. But then Heres went crazy. A little childish if not understandable. As his skin and hair returned to their usual hues, his arm snaked around the waist of his Queen and held her back. "Hold on, hold on my Queen. He has released you. Violence will not help now. Please, I have an idea that can be mutually beneficial for all involved. This creature's strange abilities have piqued my interest, and I believe in never wasting the potential of anyone, not even of monsters or demons."

He gently let Heres go at his side, and he looked sternly at Ulgusuk. "I have a job offer for you, creature. One that I believe you will find most rewarding."

Valundar let the words sink in for the creature first, before speaking again. "Ulgusuk, you will hereby become the guardian of the Castle Lunarspear. You will protect our queen and nations treasury. You will live among the very shinies you love and protect our most valued possessions within your own vault until needed. You will make sure only those with legitimate business will ever access our valued treasures. In exchange, we will pay you, allow you personal quarters within our vaults, provide you with fine food and drink, and allow you to roam freely to spend your payments within our city. Think on it somewhat. You will never have want for more shinies, you will not have to hunt for food, nor a place to sleep again, and as a bonus, you may even make some friends. As a gift of our sincerity, you may keep the rogue knight you are currently digesting as a downpayment. What say you?"
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyrus Dragonsworn Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:38 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:Valundar watched as the creature ejected his queen and potential bride to be. But then Heres went crazy. A little childish if not understandable. As his skin and hair returned to their usual hues, his arm snaked around the waist of his Queen and held her back. "Hold on, hold on my Queen. He has released you. Violence will not help now. Please, I have an idea that can be mutually beneficial for all involved. This creature's strange abilities have piqued my interest, and I believe in never wasting the potential of anyone, not even of monsters or demons."

He gently let Heres go at his side, and he looked sternly at Ulgusuk. "I have a job offer for you, creature. One that I believe you will find most rewarding."

Valundar let the words sink in for the creature first, before speaking again. "Ulgusuk, you will hereby become the guardian of the Castle Lunarspear. You will protect our queen and nations treasury. You will live among the very shinies you love and protect our most valued posessions within your own vault until needed. You will make sure only those with legitimate business will ever access our valued treasure. In exchange, we will pay you, allow you personal quarters within our treasurey vaults, provide you with fine food and drink, and allow you to roam freely to spend your payments within our city. Think on it somewhat. You will never have want for more shinies, you will not have o hunt for food, nor a place to sleep again, and as a bonus, you may even make some friends. As a gift of our cincerity, you may keep the rogue knight you are currently digesting as a downpayment. What say you?"

Cyrus felt a trickle of sweat roll down the back of his neck, feinting a smile as the Queen smashed and shown her...superiority. "Heh...See? The Queen's safe! Heh heh...heh..." They are definitely made for one another... I can't imagine how their kids will turn out. he thought nervously, gulping before raising a brow to Val's offer to the giant creature. He was surprised by the offer, and particularly held no regard for the man digesting inside the creature, but the sacrifice was still a bit shocking to hear. Granted, the beasts attraction to 'shines' or rather treasure would make him a decent guard dog...or frog-lizard thing.

He felt the Kitsune's ear twitch against his neck and he looked down, instantly assaulted by the girl's cuteness as she snuggled against him. He looked a bit flustered, noticing she was, despite the blood and sweat rather pretty. Well I guess we won't know whats unsafe about the castle till you wake up. You never did say what was bothering you. We'll find out soon enough. he thought, liking her scent as much as she did his.

Last edited by Cyrus Dragonsworn on Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Cyrus Dragonsworn
Cyrus Dragonsworn
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulgusuk Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:03 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:Valundar watched as the creature ejected his queen and potential bride to be. But then Heres went crazy. A little childish if not understandable. As his skin and hair returned to their usual hues, his arm snaked around the waist of his Queen and held her back. "Hold on, hold on my Queen. He has released you. Violence will not help now. Please, I have an idea that can be mutually beneficial for all involved. This creature's strange abilities have piqued my interest, and I believe in never wasting the potential of anyone, not even of monsters or demons."

Valundar let the words sink in for the creature first, before speaking again. "Ulgusuk, you will hereby become the guardian of the Castle Lunarspear. You will protect our queen and nations treasury. You will live among the very shinies you love and protect our most valued posessions within your own vault until needed. You will make sure only those with legitimate business will ever access our valued treasure. In exchange, we will pay you, allow you personal quarters within our treasurey vaults, provide you with fine food and drink, and allow you to roam freely to spend your payments within our city. Think on it somewhat. You will never have want for more shinies, you will not have o hunt for food, nor a place to sleep again, and as a bonus, you may even make some friends. As a gift of our cincerity, you may keep the rogue knight you are currently digesting as a downpayment. What say you?"

The creature was frightened as it was with the Queen seemingly as demonic as her mate! However, before more harm could be done, the man attempted to calm her down, and then began to bargain a deal with Ulgus. "Hrmm..." the creature grumbled, scratching his chin with his claws. It was rather lucrative, and it didn't mess with his sense of freedom... But to think, from a highwayman to a guardian? An odd predicament that is, to go from one extreme to the other. "Hrmm... give me a day or so to think it over? I'll keep the knight, not that he's worth keepin'. Tastes like sweat socks..." he grimaced, his stomach gurgling in a slightly painful way. "But... In either case I won't do you lot any more harm. I don't want to die... I try to be civil' most of the time..." he says as he peeled away from the wall, and began to back away into the woodland, the brush rushing past his shoulders before pausing. "I'll stay...right here. Just...keep her away from me, yeah?" he says, not that he was not any more afraid of him. The two were... just not 'normal'.
Ulgusuk
Ulgusuk
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Heres Lunaspear Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:38 am

Heres gripped Val's arm with her claw as he yanked her back, turning to him with a snarl before realizing what she was doing. Frowning, her ears drooped slightly. "S-sorry..." she said in a meek manner, releasing her grip from him. She noticed she caused him to bleed, which made her feel depressed. I've let my anger hurt the man I am entrusting my life with... However, her ears stiffened as he suggested to employ the creature whom almost devoured her. She had no idea what...where she had been displaced, but the process was...highly frightening. She turned to her Husband to be, looking him in the eye sternly. "Are you sure this is a good decision?"
Heres Lunaspear
Heres Lunaspear
Private First Class
Private First Class

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Valudar Blade-Breaker Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:55 am

Valundar nodded at the creature "I will return in no less than 24 hours from now for your answer. I trust you will not break the laws of this land any further during this grace period, because if I receive any reasonable proof of you doing so, I will not hesitate to cut you down. Other than that, you are free to go."

He turned his eyes to Heres' query, and smiled "I understand your hesitance my lady, but consider this. What do you think I would do if he betrayed my trust? Such a creatures abilities serving our interests may be valuable, but not at the cost of your safety. I would never endanger you, but I do try to find a use for every living being if possible. Even livestock has a use to a nation. Besides, he is a creature of greed and avarice, attracted to objects that shine and glow, much like a bird. If we provide him a task that allows him to live among objects that he desires, he would agree to any task. Making him a vault guardian gives him a purpose, a reason to live and co-operate. Something he has never had before. Before, he was a thief, a bandit, a highwayman, living day by day by the most meager means he could. Now he has a chance to put those skills and abilities to good use." He looked at the creatures departing form as it disappeared between the trees. "Besides, can you envision a more simple yet perfect guardian for a treasure hoard that will grow exponentially once the Bavarium starts to bolster your ecconomy?"
Valudar Blade-Breaker
Valudar Blade-Breaker
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyrus Dragonsworn Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:16 am

Cyrus approached the pair, the Kit held gently in his arms. "She's out cold. Her wounds are still bleeding, but not as profusely as they were when we found her Lord Bladebreaker." he says before turning to the Queen. "She put up that wall for you, your Grace. In either case... try to go a little easier on her, okay?" he suggests, before adding: "Well, we shouldn't linger out here too long. One Knight isn't returning home in one piece, but the others... could be still lingering about." he says, but he was doubtful in truth, but it didn't help to stand around in the woods. Not that I mind carrying the Kitsune around either... He thought chuckling to himself.
Cyrus Dragonsworn
Cyrus Dragonsworn
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Heres Lunaspear Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:53 am

The Queen listened, and what he said made sense at the very least. "...very well then. I trust your judgment, Val." she says with a smile, blushing, also taking much pleasure in how close physically the two were now, not to mention how she liked his combat attire~

She turned her head slowly toward Cyrus, carrying the Kitsune yet. "Did she? Hm..." she said slightly unimpressed, as she eyed the huddling, bleeding kitsune. "Well... I owe her at least for the suffering she did not deserve. My men were my responsibility, and I should have done something. I did nothing as the rumors spread throughout the ranks. I didn't care to trust the word of gossip at that point, merely try to hold together a country left in shambles by my late Husband. Like a wild fire, I let it get out of control, and the Kitsune got burned." she finishes with a sigh.
Heres Lunaspear
Heres Lunaspear
Private First Class
Private First Class

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Valudar Blade-Breaker Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:02 am

Valundar smiled again, then tapped the earpeice in his right ear. "Thompson. Lower the winch with the cradle. We have some injured and tired passengers for transport back to the castle."

"Affirmative sir!" replied the pilot, and within seconds, the large transport gunship was over them, hovering a safe distance above, as the copilot lowered the two rope wench and rescue cradle.

"Cyrus, put the Kitsune aboard, and go with her. My lady, please, go with them. Unless you vouch for them, I fear the guards at the castle may not take kindly to the fox woman's presence, given the rumors. Do not worry about me. I'll walk back." Valundar asked. He needed time to reflect on his own anyway.
Valudar Blade-Breaker
Valudar Blade-Breaker
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyrus Dragonsworn Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:25 am

Cyrus nodded, looking to the rescue cradle. Part of him didn't want to let go of the girl in his arms, but he wouldn't be able to lift her as well. Setting her down, he then turned to Val. "I'll be right back," he says leaving the group in the direction of Sanguine lake, his Scardian speed carrying him like he was the wind. He returned a few minutes later, a bundle under his arm, slipping a blanket around the Kitsune before shouldering the leather backpack he had also carried from his sea plane. He grabbed one of the ropes, and turned to the Queen and Val. "See you at the Castle Lord Bladebreaker."
Cyrus Dragonsworn
Cyrus Dragonsworn
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next