Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aerospace above the Correal Island Chain

Go down

Aerospace above the Correal Island Chain Empty Aerospace above the Correal Island Chain

Post  Reiri Kamura Sat Oct 21, 2023 9:33 am

Aerospace above the Correal Island Chain E9d4092dee210f9dbe147d100bbe2878f640afb4_2000x2000

The Correal Islands looked like a tropical paradise above the canopy of fluffy white clouds; an archipelago of white sands, green jungles and remote wilderness for miles before one would reach a seemingly endless stretch of dark water till one flew either north to Domescadia or South to the Gailden continent.

Aerospace above the Correal Island Chain James-bruner-screenshot003-2

The crimson plane which flew overhead, passed the islands with a relatively low humming sound. It was a decommissioned recon flyer made for the military, and served as such in its past life. Now it was simply a tool for travel and picking up images of the environment and fauna from high above the jungle below the pair of women:

Aerospace above the Correal Island Chain Reiri_2282_Pilot_1

The pilot of the craft was a somewhat tall, slender yet voluptuous vixen of Beijionese appearance. Sirenesque blood red eyes, accented by pretty and rather mystifying rouge eyeshadow and framed by long, fluffy and attractive eyelashes. She was wearing a leather pilot's cap that hid much of her long flowing raven black hair, and a taut crimson bodysuit with nothing on but her bikini underneath:

Aerospace above the Correal Island Chain Reiri_Bikini_sm

She was grumbling to herself as she jerked the yoke of the plane and banked right, circling back towards the islands again.

"Um... Doctor Kamura? You're circling back to the island-" A small, silky voice inquired from behind the crimson eyed woman's seat.

"Well four eyes, you ain't blind! Congrats, don't forget to pay the twenty Gilex copay on your way out!" remarked the irritated pilot. "And it's just Reiri, Yumi." The raven haired beauty added, now identified as Dr. Reiri Kamura:

Aerospace above the Correal Island Chain Reiri_Labcoat_sm

Dr. Reiri Kamura, a Beijionese explorer, biologist and one of Galiavan's foremost skilled medical practitioners with a vast number of human and inhuman patients worldwide as well as being one of the doctors responsible in coming up with the cure for the Beijionese Tuberculosis Plague (BTB) that crippled the planet nearly twenty years ago.

Aerospace above the Correal Island Chain Reiri_Kamura_sm

In spite of her youthful and attractive appearance (in and out of a uniform), Reiri was also a well known vampire. She was respected, feared and adored by many, and even though she was quite a famous individual given she'd been compiling the most detailed Bestiary for Adventurers on the planet, she had her enemies. Especially those of the Mobs- not the organized crime syndicates (but there probably were some who didn't care for her in them either), but the sort of 'unwritten coalition' of various sentient non-human, supernatural, demonic an monstrous alike creatures whom she had detailed about in her fauna and flora booklets for the World Bestiary. Go figure, they wouldn't take kindly to adventerors escaping their bellies in a pinch, or knowing where to strike a specific weak point!

"It's Yuuko, Doc-Reiri-san...." sighed Yuuko Oomachi, the meek and beautiful former soldier and copilot of the Crimson Dragonfly, Reiri's airplane:

Aerospace above the Correal Island Chain Oomachi_yuuko_formation_girls_drawn_by_mikoyan__ebc7a5433a2c277cdc4c2e2999b76426

Yuuko was a temp research assistant forced into Dr. Kamura's employ due to court intrigue in Beijio, involving her peasant born status and that of Noble blood. Lets say, if she had been born a few decades earlier and had pulled the same stunt? She'd be dead or a pile of rotting bones in the Dragon Guardian's waste garden right now...

Yuuko: "Re-Reiri san! You're... a tad aggressive with the controls!"

Reiri: "Well maybe I'd like to be aggressive! Worlds going to war, I'm running out of beasts to explore the insides of and there's so few cute boys to tease my womanly charms on!!"

Yuuko: "P-Please don't jerk the yoke back so tight! You're gonna stall the engine!"

Reiri: "Look, I've been around since before Man could take to the air like birds, I know when not to be so 'handsy' with the controls, Yuki!"

Yuuko: "I-It's Yuuko, mam, I've only been working alongside you for the past five years!"

Reiri: "Huh? Five years? That's like five minutes to a Vampire! I could read how to operate this aircraft in more time! I could look up and you'd suddenly be 57 instead of twenty, Ms. Yuki! Shit, why are the controls buzzing?"

Yuuko: "It's YUUKO, Reiri-san! And I'm twenty five!" Corrected Yuuko with a strained face. She had to put up with her employer's antics for five years now, ever since she had sex with the then eighteen year old Munemasa Tangeshima, the second son of the noble house of Tangeshima. If these five years taught Yuuko anything, it was that she wished she just never got caught in the first place! "You're using up too much of the engine's power, m'am! You need to ease up on the gas and let the plane fall to casual glide! Like I said you're climbing too high and turning the plane too quickly thus putting stress on our engine! Keep it up and the engine will stall and we'll start falling like a rock!" The Human co-pilot stressed to the Vampire!

"Eh... whatever! So long as we don't crash into the ocean! I can't swim to save my immortal life!" Spat Reiri.

To this Yuuko groaned, cupping her face. She only had a few weeks left, then she'd be free of this nightmare! "Ughh... so you're going to potentially kill us over not being able to seduce guys nor any creatures to swallow you huh? You really need to get your priorities straight, Reiri-San...!" sighed Yuuko.

"I do not 'seduce' men, I tease them, there's a difference! I get a thrill making them blush, which only increases their blood pressure which in turn creates a bubbly, soothing stream of crimson ichor for my lips and tongue. They pass out, and I get to run away guilt free~" Reiri began, before adding: "And you don't understand, the feeling of being crammed into the warm and inviting tight quarters of a monster's stomach sack, or multiple stomachs, is just... such a thrill! I feel bad you humans may be lucky to survive a single trip inside any number of creatures, it's such a pity I can't share this kink with anyone else!" Sighed the Vampire as they flew over a long stretch of jungle, snapping pictures along the way with the plane's belly mounted spy camera.

Aerospace above the Correal Island Chain Public

"Oooh, there's some ruins down there! I guess these island's aren't as uninhabited as people may think!" Reiri chirped, and swung the Crimson Dragonfly over for another fly by. The plane shifted its weight as she banked left, making Yuuko nervous. "Reiri-san, please, mind the mountainous terrain as well! We clip a wing and we'll be joining those ruins! Need I remind you, you hate the tropics!" Yuuko reasoned, as she looked out the glass canopy at the ruins hidden amid the overgrown jungle.

"Don't remind me..." Reiri sighed. "Hate leaches!" the vampire stuck her tongue out in disgust.

"Woah... these look very old!" Yuuko exclaimed, her big brown eyes behind her under framed glasses gleaming as she took in the sight of the ruins architecture; the pretty Beijionese woman began jotting notes as the camera continued to snap photographs of what looked like a pair of temples lined with gold or dwarven alloy. "Could they be Forerunner?" She asked Reiri, who raised a brow. "Dunno," she replied. "either way, a low altitude swoop in couldn't hurt anything." She added as the plane rolled to the left again, and began to nose dive till the Crimson Dragonfly was splitting the canopy of the jungle's tree tops! "This low enough for ya, Yuki?" Reiri grinned, looking back to her temp research assistant, showing off her small fangs.

"It's YUUKO!" Cried the said assistant!
Reiri Kamura
Reiri Kamura
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum