Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clearing of Flowers

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Clearing of Flowers Empty Clearing of Flowers

Post  Hiyori Busujima Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:14 pm

[from here]

Hiyori continued to walk on the path... and ironically ended up off it. "I'm no better than them..." she sighed. 'Them' being the pair she had just saved from a dragoness who was out hunting for Hiyori. Olivia's dragon, Olivia the gangster who was crazy obsessed with Regis, who didn't seem as bad a man as he liked to portray himself to be. She could sense a willingness to do good, he just wanted to be loved; it was deep, behind layers of bloodshed and cruelty, but she could tell he had the heart of a noble warrior deep within, and past the mask of ruthlessness.

She was thinking of heading back to Jessie in Danton, the boy was given orders to take the long route to Beijio by caravan and 4x4, he'd end up at her Beijio Home far quicker than she would through the Amaine, especially at this rate now. By the time she got back to the path, she realized it take longer to return to Danton and find feasibly find Jessie before his departure, so instead, since she was already on the path to Beijio, she'd simply resume her travel through the Amaine. However, she did not expect to get side tracked by the flowers. They were pretty things, she was now in a clearing that stretched for several kilometers ahead of her, a grassy field that was abundant with the glowing white blooms. She gently caressed them as she walked through the field, their buds gently closing as she touched them. It was a beautiful place. If I were to die in battle, dying in a place such as this would make for a beautiful death. She thought, the Samurai Warrior inside her agreeing with such thoughts. However, such things were not on her agenda for today, or anytime soon. She wondered if Balin was thinking about her right now... she thought of him often when she was away, and despite being a little older than him, she was originally groomed to be his arranged wife at one point in their future... but things changed, she became a pseudo mentor to the young prince, and well... there was hope such things may change in the future.

Jessie reminded her of him a bit, but Jessie was also such a nice person, and not out of some perverted fantasy, hell that was more her than him; she would have been able to read that off him- many were 'nice' to her at the Bliss in the odd hopes she would bed them after all. Jessie wasn't one of them. Nor was Regis, and even Baracas for that matter, but she did make him look like he did in the weeks leading up to his death. Work was unfinished yet in Galideno, but she had a duty to uphold back in Beijio... future investigations would have to be made, especially since her cover was blown once she had to alter her plans. She got restless, her blade calling out to her after a month of disuse. She kept her training with a mop handle, which lead to a funny interaction with Regis at one point, though her didn't smile.

"Why am I thinking such things... it must be this wide open space filled with such beautiful flowers..." She says to herself, when she felt her blade.... humming? She blinked, turning to her hip, yanking up the Otachi, scabbard and all, peeling the blade open gently... noticing the blade began to glow...

"What...is?" Hiyori mumbled, observing the blade a little longer...
Hiyori Busujima
Hiyori Busujima
Corporal
Corporal

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

Back to top Go down

Clearing of Flowers Empty Re: Clearing of Flowers

Post  Konpatchi Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:49 pm

Hiyori Busujima wrote:[from here]

Hiyori continued to walk on the path... and ironically ended up off it. "I'm no better than them..." she sighed. 'Them' being the pair she had just saved from a dragoness who was out hunting for Hiyori. Olivia's dragon, Olivia the gangster who was crazy obsessed with Regis, who didn't seem as bad a man as he liked to portray himself to be. She could sense a willingness to do good, he just wanted to be loved; it was deep, behind layers of bloodshed and cruelty, but she could tell he had the heart of a noble warrior deep within, and past the mask of ruthlessness.

She was thinking of heading back to Jessie in Danton, the boy was given orders to take the long route to Beijio by caravan and 4x4, he'd end up at her Beijio Home far quicker than she would through the Amaine, especially at this rate now. By the time she got back to the path, she realized it take longer to return to Danton and find feasibly find Jessie before his departure, so instead, since she was already on the path to Beijio, she'd simply resume her travel through the Amaine. However, she did not expect to get side tracked by the flowers. They were pretty things, she was now in a clearing that stretched for several kilometers ahead of her, a grassy field that was abundant with the glowing white blooms. She gently caressed them as she walked through the field, their buds gently closing as she touched them. It was a beautiful place. If I were to die in battle, dying in a place such as this would make for a beautiful death. She thought, the Samurai Warrior inside her agreeing with such thoughts. However, such things were not on her agenda for today, or anytime soon. She wondered if Balin was thinking about her right now... she thought of him often when she was away, and despite being a little older than him, she was originally groomed to be his arranged wife at one point in their future... but things changed, she became a pseudo mentor to the young prince, and well... there was hope such things may change in the future.

Jessie reminded her of him a bit, but Jessie was also such a nice person, and not out of some perverted fantasy, hell that was more her than him; she would have been able to read that off him- many were 'nice' to her at the Bliss in the odd hopes she would bed them after all. Jessie wasn't one of them. Nor was Regis, and even Baracas for that matter, but she did make him look like he did in the weeks leading up to his death. Work was unfinished yet in Galideno, but she had a duty to uphold back in Beijio... future investigations would have to be made, especially since her cover was blown once she had to alter her plans. She got restless, her blade calling out to her after a month of disuse. She kept her training with a mop handle, which lead to a funny interaction with Regis at one point, though he didn't smile.

"Why am I thinking such things... it must be this wide open space filled with such beautiful flowers..." She says to herself, when she felt her blade.... humming? She blinked, turning to her hip, yanking up the Otachi, scabbard and all, peeling the blade open gently... noticing the blade began to glow...

"Well what do we have here...?"

Clearing of Flowers EqKdmOMXcAEABpm

Exclaimed the gruff voice of the giant yokai, Konpatchi. The creature descended from the branches of a thick tree, dropping before the Samurai and shaking the earth intensely around them! Once the dust settled, he raised himself, a pear of orange clasped tight between two of his claws on his right hand. "Hmmm... the pearl never lies... you got some pretty valuable stuff on you, Lady..." he slurped his lips. "...not to mention you look like a tasty snack~" He hummed, before several poorly equipped ronin and bandits showed themselves. He held out his hand. "Hand over your blade, valuables, armor... and I'll let you live. I could eat you or maim you... let the boys have their way with you... then eat you. Or you can walk away a little lighter, and with your life~" He grinned ear to ear. He was over 15 feet tall, and he could sense... something, spiritual about this woman... he may just have to eat her anyway~
Konpatchi
Konpatchi
Recruit
Recruit

Hiyori Busujima likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiyori Busujima Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:14 pm

Konpatchi wrote:
Hiyori Busujima wrote:[from here]

Jessie reminded her of him a bit, but Jessie was also such a nice person, and not out of some perverted fantasy, hell that was more her than him; she would have been able to read that off him- many were 'nice' to her at the Bliss in the odd hopes she would bed them after all. Jessie wasn't one of them. Nor was Regis, and even Baracas for that matter, but she did make him look like he did in the weeks leading up to his death. Work was unfinished yet in Galideno, but she had a duty to uphold back in Beijio... future investigations would have to be made, especially since her cover was blown once she had to alter her plans. She got restless, her blade calling out to her after a month of disuse. She kept her training with a mop handle, which lead to a funny interaction with Regis at one point, though he didn't smile.

"Well what do we have here...?"

Clearing of Flowers EqKdmOMXcAEABpm

Exclaimed the gruff voice of the giant yokai, Konpatchi. The creature descended from the branches of a thick tree, dropping before the Samurai and shaking the earth intensely around them! Once the dust settled, he raised himself, a pear of orange clasped tight between two of his claws on his right hand. "Hmmm... the pearl never lies... you got some pretty valuable stuff on you, Lady..." he slurped his lips. "...not to mention you look like a tasty snack~" He hummed, before several poorly equipped ronin and bandits showed themselves. He held out his hand. "Hand over your blade, valuables, armor... and I'll let you live. I could eat you or maim you... let the boys have their way with you... then eat you. Or you can walk away a little lighter, and with your life~" He grinned ear to ear. He was over 15 feet tall, and he could sense... something, spiritual about this woman... he may just have to eat her anyway~

Clearing of Flowers Hiyori_bored

Hiyori's eyes fell upon the oafish yokai and his band of mortal bandits... her expression become lax, and instantly bored. She turned her head sharply away from them with a 'Hmp!', and glanced back to her blade, still partially unsheathed.

"Hmp... apparently my blade was only reacting to the presence of that pretty orange pearl... how drab, and here I thought my sword was actually ushering me a challenge...what a waste of my time..." Hiyori sighs, sheathing the sword and lets it hang behind her waist.

Clearing of Flowers 0bbb7e8ef8d6e64ff14e4ad028d584c6

She begins to walk towards the line of brigands like they weren't there, which upsets the whiny lot something fierce. She blinked, as if to actually register their appearance at last!  "Hmp? Whats this...? Oh-" she then noticed a mosquito on her cheek and swats it, flicking the smooshed bug off her face before applying a rag to the spot where it bit her. "Filthy creature~" She hummed, STILL IGNORING the bandits, walking through their disorganized ranks as if they weren't there, till one grabbed her by the shoulder-

Within an instant, the man screamed as electricity jolted through his body like a livewire, his body becoming blackened like ash before he hit the ground. It was then, that the 'aloof Samurai' finally paused... and acknowledged the group of alarmed peasants backing quickly away from her! She blinked, reaching up and brushing away the flecks of blackened flesh still attached to her shoulder, and a small smile appeared on her lips. "Hmm? I've heard something... where have I heard such a noise before...? Its like an... bzzt? Bzzzz? A buzzing sound..." She paused, before her lidded, blue orbs danced left and right, observing the group as a whole.  

Clearing of Flowers B058fe85caf19f7fbf3e828388db23c0

"Ah... yes! I recall this buzzing- its the sound of insects who are out of their league." She cooed with a big smile. "The forest is awfully full of annoying, buzzing, pests!" she hummed, annoying the group of men.

One of the burly bandits in black samurai armor called her a bitch, spitting at her before raising his large, armor crushing axe over his head! Hiyori's head leaned back, avoiding the spittle, before reaching up and grabbing the axe blade with her left hand. Violet, violent light coursed through the axe, the large man's armor, his body! He made a girlish shriek of pain one would have heard of a man his size upon inserting his penis in an outlet... and soon, the man's eyes exploded with fire, and he fell back holding his face before crumpling to the dirt in a dying wail! This caused the bandits to raise weapons, and charge, but...

With a dancer's grace, Hiyori dodged blows, zapping any who got close to blackened charcoal, with ease. When three of their number were now laying dead and smoldering, the woman turned her hips towards their 'leader', and smirked, lifting her breasts with her arms as they crossed her chest, cupping her right cheek as she spoke:

"Ara ara~"

Clearing of Flowers Bfbfa1af494dd6f5be03103820f4c362

"...How cute! A bunch of peasants think they can compare to the might of Busujima no Hiyori? Of a warrior trained from birth! How quaint, how adorable!~" She cooed, taunting her enemy into approaching her again, swiftly slamming her palm into the face of a charging bandit, her hand covering it before she let electricty flow from her body into his face. Like the giant she removed earlier, his eyes exploded from his sockets, covering her right palm in dripping blood... however, this man didn't die! Screaming, he fell to his knees, as Hiyori wiped her hand with the same bit of cloth she used to wipe away the mosquito from before. She cleaned her palm with a gentle smile, lidded eyes, focused on her hand while her right leg 'nudged' the man over on his back before she stepped on his crotch, then took another small step to his neck. He squirmed there, choking while she cleaned her hand, humming... before she twisted her ankle, eliciting a sharp cracking noise, and the man's screams were silenced instantly.

She articulates her fingers, checks the back of her palm before supporting her massive chest with her left arm, and brought her right index finger to her cheek... smiling with heavily lidded eyes.

Clearing of Flowers 58053857_p0

"Ara ara, ara ara... You fools really have no idea who you are messing with...? How disappointing, a proper introduction and history really would be lost on you lot... how utterly pathetic. You lowly fleas aren't even worth sullying my blade over, it would get boring... really, really fast. But please, step right up... and I'll give you a taste of the House of Busujima's Thunder..." She cooed, pulling her right hand from her cheek, and manifested a ball of glowing, purple electricity...! The skies above getting dark, stormy... purple lightning beginning to rain down from the heavens! Lady Hiyori Busujima, the Thunder Beast of Beijio smiled... welcoming the challenge of taking the peasants on with nothing but her body and magical prowess.
Hiyori Busujima
Hiyori Busujima
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Konpatchi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Ardyn Highsworth Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:57 pm

(ooc: I don't recall where I was last.... but I'll make shit up)

Ardyn did not want to admit it... so he told himself, he 'wasn't lost' but 'taking a scenic route'. A very.... long. Scenic. Route....

He sighed, taking a break, setting his bag at the base of a tree, sitting down beside it, with his massive sword yanked up from his belt and set beside him. The man closed his eyes, arms draped over his knees as he leaned back against the tree trunk. "Phew... feels like I've been walkin' for days..." he sighed, rubbing his neck and shoulder, before grabbing his canteen from his rucksack and guzzled down the sadly, piss warm fluid within. Gods... what I could do for a proper cold drink... He thought, gulping down the water, but saving enough for later. He was on a journey, as a Paladin of the White tower, to deliver records and important artifacts to Lord Daichi Beijiosaki, Shogun of Beijio, by orders of Grand Master Paladin Hrothor Brightblade and Lord Regent Valundar Blade-Breaker.

"Supposedly, Lord Daichi and the Lord Regent go back, both pupils of Honoured Master Hrothor. I'm kinda curious... but its not my place to pry." he says to the squirrel, now resting on his shoulder, looking at him like he was crazy. Ardyn pacified the creature by pulling out a part of his bread ration, and the little creature hucked it at his face, causing the strong, tall man to flinch slightly with a mildly surprised grunt before hopping away.

"...suit yourself." He sighed, taking another swig...

The booming clash of thunder stirred him to alertness, as he looked up to the once clear sky, and now saw heavy rainclouds and... purple lightning? "That's not normal..." he mumbles, before he hears the clashing of thunder, of steel and could see soft, purple glowing light radiating from the woodline to his left. He raised a brow, grabbing his sword and hiding his bag for safe keeping, makes his way over to the source of the lightshow, peeking in from the cover of bushes and foliage to look in on what was transpiring...
Ardyn Highsworth
Ardyn Highsworth
Private
Private

Hiyori Busujima and Konpatchi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Konpatchi Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:14 pm

Sh-she's ignoring us?! Konpatchi thought, with an anger vein visible on his head- when she gave them the cold shoulder. However... turned out the samurai had more bite than she led on! Such immense, spiritual and magical power!! the demon thought, as more than five of his bandits lay dead. The other bandits, horrified, began to take flight! Angry veins bulged out from his neck as he turned to his fleeing ronin! "YOU COWARDS!! RAGH!!" he says, drawing his scimitar, swinging it out!

Clearing of Flowers Ck0e1fxnupqctvzvzndj

A sharp gust of wind cut through the forest in a wide arc for several meters- the wind a green bolt that soared through the fleeing ranks, killing those too stupid to still stand or have been running as their upper halves slide off their waists alongside a good number of trees!

The remaining band of thieves who still lived or somehow survived the gust turned to Konpatchi and his booming voice with wide, terrified eyes!

"ANY WHO FLEE WILL DIE! NOW KILL HER ALREADY AND TAKE THAT BLADE!!!" Konpatchi roared opening his mouth wide and 'sucking' his bandits towards him!

Some of the survivors 'took their chances' while others, saw no other choice- they were dead anyway! Many were sucked into Kon's throat, but, disgusted with the taste, launched the slimy ronin and cutthroats towards Hiyori, wiping his mouth with a green look. "Ugh... gross!" He spat.

Those who didn't run nor were 'launched' at the Female Samurai took up arms and charged her full force while Kon watched, weapon at the ready... before coming in to strike Hiyori while her back was turned!
Konpatchi
Konpatchi
Recruit
Recruit

Hiyori Busujima and Ardyn Highsworth like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Ardyn Highsworth Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:16 am

Ardyn observed the scene before him- a band of thieves lead by... one giant, ugly mother... and a tall, Beijionese woman dressed in purple fighting them off with nothing but her fists!

Thieves...! Looks about fifteen or so... He thought, lifting his sheathed blade. ...perhaps I should help even the odd- He paused on those thoughts, blinking his dark blue eyes as he watched the woman eliminate foe after foe, with nothing but her body and her lightning sorcery. He blinked at this scene for a while...

....perhaps she is not in need of my aid, after all. She carries a long blade in a clearing with multiple attackers but foregoes its favorable terrain and usage to take on the brigands up close and personal- whilst they do not give her the same respect. How like bandits to do such... Ardyn thinks, holding his smooth chin as he observed the woman in action. She carried herself well in combat, very well in fact.

She moves fast, with a certain grace... He paused his inner thoughts, observing her... from behind:

Clearing of Flowers Daebfc7244901ba8a631dff8cfe26870

...and is, amply built... he concludes his thoughts on the woman, flushing a little as he coughed into his hand, and forced himself too look away. "Ahem..." He softly coughed into his fist, blinking before turning back to the scene, and inspected the giant monster:

Clearing of Flowers 206210

He doesn't look very bright... He began, feeling sweat roll down the back of his neck as he further inspected the creature:

Clearing of Flowers Totetsu

He's big and mean lookin' for sure, but he's not commanding his troops all too well. The only reason these tryhards follow him is that he'll probably eat them if they don't, I'd wager. Still, as they say.... idiocy begets idiocy. Ardyn blinked and the big guy was now behind the woman! "Hmp?!" He shot up, hand on his blade. The monster's massive blade was raised high, his face twisted into an ugly smile- the woman seemingly was unaware as the foul demon came at her from her blindspot!

Clearing of Flowers Ardyn_avatar

Ardyn's eyes glowed like that of a wolf, a golden reflective sheen emanated from his intense glare as he held his hand and a half long sword buckled to his hip like a samurai about to perform a iado draw- which is what he was doing! He leaned forwards, and his body- the bushes around him, vibrated violently!

Crack-!

The sound of branches and twigs snapping under boot as his body flickered in and out of existence before his visage faded like a ghost!

CLASH-PANG! The sound of his blade connecting to the giant's bigger sword, repelling the massive demon back with a blinding blow as intense wind flowed past the tall, beautiful samurai, the bandits, and blew back the demon! He rolled backwards, taking all of the man's momentum with his parrying attack! Ardyn replayed the scene backwards in his head...

His body shot down the hill, past the brigands, past the lovely samurai who's jiggly body was moving in slow motion as he arched his path around her, so she would not be struck by the whiplash of his fast moving body, he may have ran through one of the bandits- making them become red mist, he didn't care- they were going to die anyway! He positioned himself behind her, the blade was dropping quick, but... he got there with enough time to... gently check out the lovely woman behind him... and was somewhat shocked her eyes had moved in 'real time' to look at him before they shifted back to the bandits she was dealing with in hand to hand. He shrugged it off, turning his head back to the demon who was still blinking, still swinging his blade down when Ardyn unsheathed his blade into a wide, upward arc, pressing his left hand against the flat of his blade to help fortify his parry as the blade finally clashed with his own, and both time, and speed seemed to resume to normal once again!

He did it, without thinking- Scar’d’s Flashstep Technique: the legendary Holy Flash, which was, as stated, a skill the War God of Scardia, Scar'd, was capable of! He moved faster than sight could perceive and his Scardian body was built for such inhuman levels. Paladin Knight of the White Tower, Ardyn Sharis Highsworth, was known by all in Scardia as a hero and was just as respected and idolized as Lord Regent Valundar Blade-Breaker, and both were trained by the same mentor, Grand Master Hrothor. He is also known by the title of the ‘Scardian Wind’, for as of the current year, he is one of the only Scardian’s able to match, or surpass the speed and agility of Scar’d as told in the legends surrounding the founding Father of Scardia. His movements are so quick, he seems to almost vanish from the physical realm. Because of this, Ardyn is regarded to be the ‘fastest moving and reacting mortal alive’.

He held out his left hand, his eyes still glowing with that 'wolf like glow' as he snarled at the demon! "Sdnib Etaerc!!" He growled loudly, his voice howling and doubled- like a demon's, as his body emits a soft, golden glow that now swirled with inky black coils that sparked with red, violent energy like cracking thunder and devilish lightning! He was using his powers of shadow, to 'Create Binds' ensnaring the yokai ahead of him in several coils of darkness which shout out of the ground, pinning the massive demon in place! Ardyn's face was contorted like a snarling wolf's, his fangs bared, his eyes bright gold and dark chains or coils shot out of his left arm to fortify the demon's new 'bindings'.

The man had went by another name as well... as the 'Golden Eyed Wolf of Cretu', the reasons for such... were far more complicated, and were a secret between himself, his father, Lord Valundar Blade-Breaker, and Grand Master Hrothor...

He kept his hold on the demon, his body radiating with energy yet, as he barked to the Samurai: "I got him pinned, finish the rest off!"
Ardyn Highsworth
Ardyn Highsworth
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiyori Busujima Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:39 am

Clearing of Flowers 63851544_p0

The samurai did not back down from the self-imposed challenge, throwing her ball of lightning upon the slimy foes projectile launched at her. Instead of being thrown like the spherical shape it represented, it stretched out, becoming long arcs of electric current which flowed through the suddenly more conductive band of outlaws! The poor bastards, without any sort of tact were practically atomized by the intense power of the Busujima Lightning, she wasn't called the 'Thunder Beast' of Beijio for nothing! She coated her body in a thin veil of sparking, violet energy, her hands forming 'gauntlets' of sorts made of the electricity with a pair of matching greaves:

Clearing of Flowers 73f215bb9fc058c82b220b48aea7e2e4dc6079d0_hq

Ash fell past the warrior like falling, grey snow... her hair whipping out as she dodged untrained swings of blades that lacked power. One swung a katana for her in such a wide, untrained cut, she could see several different ways to counter, parry, and or evade the attack with only her fists. She went for a dodge in this case, side stepping the man who didn't ground his stance as he swung a blade far too heavy for him to handle. As he stumbled past the more agile flower Hiyori was, the woman simply reached out and grabbed the man's neck, pulling him into the wide swing of another of the bandit's with a large axe!

Blood splattered as the man was nearly cut in two, her focus diverted to another charging ronin while the axe man was struggling to remove his axe from his comrade's corpse. She blocked the strike with her right vambrace, parried with a left hook to their face, followed by an electric punch to his gut which sent him doubling over before her left elbow dropped to the back of his neck! She spun, avoiding a spear before stepping on the base of its blade- forcing it into the earth before yanking the shaft from the man's hand as well as drag him towards her left hand. She grabbed his head with fingers which arced with purple electricity, his messy hair standing on end as she lets the spear drop and pushes forwards, bringing her other hand to the other side of his face- all in a quick blur, she twisted the man's head in a swift motion with her arms, eliciting a loud SNAP as she walked past the man whose head now faced behind him, and towards another of his comrades she was slowly advancing upon...

This is almost too easy... Internally sighed the noblewoman, as the man in front of her screamed, swinging his spear blindly at her, all the while the axe man, retrieved his weapon and rushed to Hiyori's back! She evaded the swinging stick and observed the path of motion of the shaft, all the while taking into account the burly axe man behind her. She swiftly reached out and grabbed the shaft of the spear, and tugged it forwards as the pieces fell in place. Hiyori side stepped, grabbed the shaft with her other hand, yanking the warrior towards the axe man who was about to drop the axe down on her- instead, he split the other poor bastard's head like a melon on the beach- while his spear slammed through the goliath's crotch! The man squealed, trying to remove his axe or his groin, but Hiyori clutched the back end of the axe and let her lightning flow through it- and back to the axe man's body! She held it there for a moment or two, till a pair of smoldering bodies remained. "Useless, are you all truly inept?!" The woman screamed, this time, charging the bandits rather than defending!

She saw an arrow launch her direction, catching it whilst in mid sprint she darted towards the archer, slamming the arrow head into his neck before using him as a meat shield as arrows and gunfire tore into the corpse. She pushed forwards, her body radiating an electrical field which repelled the lead in the air, charging the ranged fighters! She tossed the corpse into the one with a rifle, shoulder tackling one of the two archers while the rifleman fell! She tossed the archer over her shoulder, slamming her foot down on his neck, twisted her heel and then sent a leg flying across the bow of the second archer- the man letting loose an arrow that tore into the shoulder of one of his comrades! The archer switched tactics, drawing a dagger and slashed at her, but Hiyori caught the blade between the plates of her gauntlets, forced her shoulder under the outstretched arm and launched him over her shoulder before tossing the dagger aside. She leaped up, her body making a 'sitting' motion in mid air:

Clearing of Flowers Daebfc7244901ba8a631dff8cfe26870

"OOO-mmmmmph~?!!"

Clearing of Flowers 69841403_p0

The archer got a face full of her ass landing full force on his face, the supple jiggling mass crushing him between her rump and the ground, forcing her bioelectricity through him whilst doing so! The man spasms beneath her wide rump before she leans to her side. The terrain allowed for quick movement as she spun with her leg out, leg sweeping the rifleman, tripping him into a boulder where his head cracked. The other archer reached for her with a hatchet which she disarmed him of by grabbing his wrist as it came towards her, crushing it in her tighter grip as she peeled him away from her, and then dispatched him with a nerve blocking 'chop' with her right hand to the right side of his neck. The man fell to his knees, in front of Hiyori's crotch- she swung her sexy thighs at either side of his head, clenching him in a prison of thick, jiggly flesh, before she twisted her hips to the left, dove forwards! She held the ground with her fingers, still holding her prisoner, who folded like an concertina, before the agile, curvy woman peformed a handstand with enough speed and strength to lift the poor sod off the ground! Her ass dipped as she carried the prisoner with her thighs, releasing him at the pinnacle of her handstand turned forward roll! The man was launched a fair distance, given his light build and lack of armor, and he rag dolled into a pair of his compatriots.

She rolled forwards again, from the high grass into the field of flowers once more, springing from roll to sprint as she brought her sparking hands to two bandits, slamming both of their heads together, pulling them by their hair and throwing them to either side of her! It was then, a rope was tossed to her neck, and she brought her hand up to keep the noose from being applied directly to her neck. Her gaze falling to the person who did so, whilst another spearman and two armed with katana advanced. She twirled, reeling the rope around her, the man who applied the noose did not realize how strong she was, and assumed had been daydreaming this entire affair! Her intense, violet energy flowed around her body, burning through the ropes when the spear man drove his blade towards her! She did the same, disabling technique she trained her entire life for, her hand altering the path of the spear to be directed into the earth, her foot pushing against the back of the blade like one would do with a spade to drive it into the earth- but given the man was stronger than the previous spearmen, she got a little fancy and ran up the incline of his spear! The bandits, shocked, watched in awe as she dropped her knees to his neck, squishing his head between her thighs! The man lets go of his weapon, grabs her hips and ass- confused by the Samurai's actions.

She can see the pair of swordsmen approaching, so his 'bliss' is short lived as she twists her thighs and hips swiftly to the side, snapping the bandits neck before diving into a roll to avoid the swinging blade of one of the bandits while the other charged forwards to slice at her given the gap and opportunity! Still, she manages to break out of it, rolling to her feet, evading the first swipe before blocking with her vambrace on the second. The second swordsman approached, not waiting his turn, and she blocked with her other gauntlet, before she found both of her arms outstretched but being forced closer together as the man who tried to bind her with rope came at her with no weapon! Her body shook violently, but she held her ground, and repelled both blades by swinging out her arms- a dome of purple lightning shooting out from Hiyori's body knocking them back and causing their weapons to become too electrified to touch!

Her eyes burned with violet energy as she dashed forward, arms angled behind her. The man tried to swing a fist, but she evaded it, dipping her head down, her fists swinging in a blindingly quick motion as she punched and jabbed at the man's chest, neck, shoulders in blinding speed! Each 'blow' was illuminated by her bioelectricity, and the woman practically destroyed all of the man's nerves from the neck down and above the belt. As he jolted and fell back, the two swordsman from before, who couldn't hold their weapons came in to attack as well! She felt the one grab her arms, forcing her shoulders back while the other came to punch her in the gut- but being tall as she was, the woman kicked up her legs and hooked her calves around the man's neck whilst putting weight into her captor's arms! Choked slurs came from the attacker before her, whilst the man behind... copped a feel of her bosom! Angry, Hiyori swung her long legs to the side, her body forcing her captor to let go as she traveled with his partner into the flowers. Her once captor, confused and angry, drove his boot into the flowers after her, but... missed?! The flowers moved around him, and there was no sign of his other companion, before Hiyori shot up! He screamed, swinging his arm out, only for her to grab it, forcing his arm swiftly in a direction it wasn't supposed to- snapping the bone through the flesh as she slides her hands down his arm, her left hand gripping the top of his right shoulder before she palm striked the base, dislocating his arm! The man screamed swinging a dagger drawn with his left hand from his waist belt, coming down to a stab- only for the woman to pull his injured, tender arm and shoulder behind his back, forcing the bleeding arm into the small of his back as he furiously spun around, chasing her hopelessly with the dagger!

The pain was too much however, and he dropped the blade, her left arm curled around his neck, and she snapped it, before tossing the man's corpse into the field.

"Hmp..." Hiyori grunts, still not working up a sweat yet, and half of the remaining bandits were now dead or dying. "You know why you're called 'bandits'?" She asked the remaining, foolish peasants who slowly approached her, while the yokai she had been keeping a slight notice to approached her from behind as she parried one of his minion's attacks! "Its easier than saying 'Band of Idiots'!" She spat, pushing aside a bandit's hatchet and palm striking his nose, grabbing his shoulder and pulled him into a rising knee to his groin, tossing him aside when the shadow of the yokai loomed over her. So you attack with my back to ya, eh? A sound strategy, if not for my-

A gust of cool wind rushed past her~

She paused her thoughts as she saw movement, a flash of blue or she... thought it may be? She saw, briefly, as one of the handful of remaining bandits seemed to just... explode into red mist! -what... the Devil?! Hiyori broke concentration, her eyes darting from the confused outlaws to the sensation of a demon...? She glanced over her shoulder, her eyes locking with a pair of flashiing, gold orbs that were floating! But soon, the rest of his handsome form took shape:

Clearing of Flowers Ardyn_Highsworth_Golden_Wolf_Eyes

Who... the hell are you? Hiyori thought, but before she could even blink, the massive Yokai whom had brought his blade down- the one she was going to evade- clashed with the man's longsword of foreign design. It was so quick she couldn't see the blade till it had already repelled the beast and sent him flying backwards for several meters! She held a stoic expression upon seeing this, but her eyes became heavily lidded as she noticed the demonic energy swirling around him. Hmm... how unfortunate.

She straightened her posture, as the man barked at her, her left hand upon the pommel of her otachi, while her glaring, blue eyes turned to the last remnants of the bandit crew.

Clearing of Flowers Minamoto_no_raikou_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_cero320__1900a738ab170c017b7b46a92521f398

"I already made a vow that my blade will not be sullied by these unworthy dogs... finishing them off is of no importance to me, but if they choose to throw away their lives like moths drawn to a flame, I will continue to usher death to the remaining fools who think they still stand a ghost of a chance against me." Hiyori declared in a cold, calculating manner.

She stared intently at the remaining, quivering bandits, her blue eyes becoming bright purple once more...

"I say again..." she says as one, final fool charges to meet her palm to his nose, her hands gripping his head as she snaps the man's neck... then... slowly... forcibly turns it around to face the remaining outlaws! "...like moths to the flame~"

Clearing of Flowers 68171129_p0

She tosses the corpse forwards, their deformed body falling between the remaining number, giving them their ultimatum should they continue to fight a battle they had already lost!
Hiyori Busujima
Hiyori Busujima
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Darkstorm Zero, Reiri Kamura, Ardyn Highsworth and Konpatchi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Konpatchi Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:27 am

Kon was highly impressed with the woman's fighting prowess, killing his men left and right- he minded not, however, there were always more desperate and penniless peasants, ronin, and disgruntled samurai to hire! Not to mention, deserters from the Galideno - Tenik Concordat forces who did not wish to wage war against Abdel Adham to potentially look forwards to! He was actually looking for some potential recruits before happening upon this warrior thanks to the orange pearl- but he wasn't interested in recruiting her even if she had a sudden personality change. He wanted to know how she tasted, given her intense spiritual energy he sensed from her- one could have easily mistaken her for a Priestess!

"You lose!! HRAAAH!" Screamed the giant yokai as he was swinging down his large double tipped scimitar upon the woman's back!!

CLINK---CLASH!!!

"W-what the HELL?!!" The demon cried, being launched back by another, new, immense force! The beast made grunting noises as he was thrown, tumbling backwards. He grimaced... sitting up to look at what the hell had just hit him. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!" He spat at the new arrival:

Clearing of Flowers Ardyn_Highsworth_Golden_Wolf_Eyes

Without waiting for an answer he channeled wind into his blade once more, but before he could send another ranged attack, he found himself being bound by dark coils! "What the hell is this now?!" He grunted, the bindings holding back his sword arm. Dark, shadowy coils pinned his arms, legs- body in general back! "SHIT! A fucking Teronian??" He grunted, his eerie eyes glancing up to the man once more:

Clearing of Flowers Ardyn_avatar

Bastard's doesn't got the eyes... I can sense demonic energy radiating from him... ugh, gross... hm he's got some speed and strength as well, I'll give him that... He thought, glancing from him to his men...

The remaining bandits, witnessing the carnage dealt to them by the terrifying yet attractive samurai and now the arrival of a hulking man in blue, likely of Scardian descent put them on a knife's edge- but the sight of their comrade's head twisted around like a puppet... of her promise to deal death to them as she tossed them forwards... Konpatchi be damned!

"S-screw this, I'm OUT!"

"Run away!"

"Demons!"

"You're on your own Chief, I didn't sign up to get SLAUGHTERED!"

"Heh heh, LATER BOSS!"

Screamed the remaining bandits before or while they took for the tree line as quickly as they could!

Konpatchi grew furious at this sight! "You... COWARDS!!!" He roared, the trees around them shaking violently as he took a moment to think of the man's abilities...

He ain't terronian... hm. So these bindings of darkness aint divine, and he's seemingly stuck there... I think I has an idea...

"Heh.. .HEH HEH! I guess I'll have no choice but to eat my 'veggies' with my 'steak'!!" The beast sneered, conical teeth dripping wet with saliva as he looked upon man and woman and then yawned his maw wide!

Air began to tunnel into his throat... the gusts were strong enough to lift up dead and unconscious warriors off the ground as well as dirt, grass, flowers small forest animals- what have you! All of these objects, even as far back as Hiyori and Ardyn were, were being sucked into his windtunnel like gullet!

Clearing of Flowers Yashahime-Princess-Half-Demon-Episode-22-Cover-1

His neck bulged and receded countless times, as some of his own men became food for his pit of a stomach- much to his dismay. Eyuuuck... at least one of you bastards should have been tasty! Yeuch, gross!! He thought, tearing up as he had to 'bear it' given how the Samurai and the Warrior in Blue were in the direct path of his windtunnel! While it would drag the pair towards him, if he was lucky both would end up flying into his gullet- he had no choice but to engulf and swallow anything else in his path till they came for him! Still, he considered if they had bombs or poisons on them, and he could turn it off in a moments notice, but the monster held true and his stomach got more portly with flesh, stone, foliage and steel were added to it!

While the pair were in the direct fire of his 'suction', he had another idea to combat the man's Umbrakinesis- or so he speculated the magic which pinned him down was! If that was the case, all he needed was to 'shine a little light' on the subject, literally.

He swung his huge scimitar once more, the blade engulfed in flames and despite being unable to swing the blade with his full arm, he could flap the flaming 'torch' around and cast light upon his bindings, to push out the darkness which bound him to the ground- all the while his 'black hole' of a stomach continued to pull the pair towards him!
Konpatchi
Konpatchi
Recruit
Recruit

Ardyn Highsworth likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Ardyn Highsworth Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:26 pm

Ardyn ignored the woman's response, keeping focus on his target ahead of him-

It was then the creature began to bite back! The wind picked up, sucking him and the samurai towards him!

"Shit...!" screamed Ardyn, breaking concentration, and activated one of his defensive magical abilities: Rock Body. The earth below his feet 'rose up' and covered his legs, rooting him to the ground! His bindings were already lost thanks to the break of concentration, but he could see the beast could harness flame along with wind into his large scimitar! Hmm... I bet he can combine them as well...! He thought, when he felt the woman hit his back! He glanced back to her, driving his blade into the earth to help root him further. "In my adventure pack-!" he called back to her, her sweet scented hair flapping into his face. "-is a length of reinforced wire! Grab it, tie it to me! Hurry!" He barked.
Ardyn Highsworth
Ardyn Highsworth
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiyori Busujima Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:47 pm

Hiyori shook her head with a soft smile at the fleeing cowards- still, there was one left to deal with-!

"What the?!" Lady Hiyori gasped, feeling her body being dragged towards the Yokai in question now! She found her back pressing against the slightly taller, muscular man! His rock hard body- pun intended, was against her back- back to back, to clarify~

She glanced back to him, the gaping maw. "He's done that move once before...!" She shouted, before hearing his request to rummage through his bag holstered to his lower back, above his ass. "Ugh... how bothersome, I've met you for not even five minutes and you're issuing me orders? I did not request for your aid!" Hiyori spat with annoyance, but undid his pack, rummaging through it for what felt wire like. As soon as she did, she yanked it out, realizing he was a literal wall that kept her from flying past and into the maw of the beast! Urggg.... She grunted, beginning to coil the rope between them, as she looks over to the beast, and smirks. "Well, maybe this'll deter him a bit-!" she smugly replied, yanking out a poison mixture from her kote, and threw the small pouch into the windtunnel ahead of them!
Hiyori Busujima
Hiyori Busujima
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Konpatchi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:54 pm

The squirrel, now resting on his shoulder, looking at him like he was crazy. Ardyn pacified the creature by pulling out a part of his bread ration, and the little creature chucked it at his face, causing the strong, tall man to flinch slightly with a mildly surprised grunt before hopping away.

"...suit yourself." He sighed, taking another swig...

And then a mountain of corpses well at least to a creature the size of a squirrel that is.  During all the bloodshed and mayhem the mounding dead continue to pile here and there, wounded and dying, dead and almost not quite yet there all around the squirrel as he flees and dodges the mountainous mass of death and darkness all around.

And then...

big suck!

Flipping up off the ground, head over heels, feet over tail, ass over head, round and round he flipped and flopped through the air.

What and who you ask the squirrel of course gently breaking his fate of being sucked in to the maw of the beast.  Flying free into the air too fast for anyone to stop through the air toward the gaping maw of the beast flailing his claws and paws almost catching the pair of humans, while only managing to slashes their wire to unusable pieces in the attempt to find his footing.

As the pouch raced the windward squirrel toward the monster's mouth the squirrel slammed into pouch then hitting the ground like a ton of bricks between the monsters feet as though gravity had yanked his little body down with all of it's unchallenged might taking the poison pouch with him.

Clearing of Flowers Flat%2Bsquirrel_thumb%255B11%255D?imgmax=800

Squirreling around slowly he regained his feet flicking his eyes up at the beast with the massive vacuum mouth than the two humans with a small smile spreading across his lips, a strange thing happened, a blur of vapor in the air around the squirrel appeared than a moment later vanish as the squirrel flicked his clawed hand under the pouch of poison flipping off the deranged cereal killing woman.

Clearing of Flowers 244411659_386171663189108_4080809409665760050_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=aee45a&_nc_ohc=0Ip1zeLRtikAX_CYSxB&_nc_ad=z-m&_nc_cid=0&_nc_ht=scontent

Crisis Rocan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Hiyori Busujima, Ardyn Highsworth and Konpatchi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Konpatchi Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:41 pm

Kon blinked as his bindings were now removed! He smirked, despite the grossness entering his belly... He stood up now, dousing his swords flames but continued to try and vacuum the remaining pair into his swelling gullet.... when his eyes focusing on a small pouch that was now hurling towards his mouth. Uh oh... what's that?! He mentally cried, but... there was swift movement, which defied both of their actions, and a squirrel appeared beside him...

He blinked down at it, stopping his vaccuum to speak. "Ka-ka----KAMA?! I thought Lady Shigemi devoured you!!" Cried the overjoyed beast at his tiny friend!

He turned to face the humans, smiling, performing a Kabuki action with his hands and blade, his eyes rolling about as he cried:

Clearing of Flowers Yashahime-13-review

"YOU DON'T STAND A GHOST OF A CHANCE AGAINST US~" Cried the larger yokai, before he bellowed out a dark cloud of smoke around them all!

His stomach slowly deflated, converting the digesting matter to make room, whilst also adding 'fuel' to the acrid black smoke which flowed around the area!

He then appeared to the left of the mortals, mouth wide again:

"IMMA EAT YOU BOTH!!! RAAAAH!"

Clearing of Flowers Nfue7ngibj761
Konpatchi
Konpatchi
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Ardyn Highsworth Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:21 pm

Hiyori Busujima wrote:Hiyori shook her head with a soft smile at the fleeing cowards- still, there was one left to deal with-!

"What the?!" Lady Hiyori gasped, feeling her body being dragged towards the Yokai in question now! She found her back pressing against the slightly taller, muscular man! His rock hard body- pun intended, was against her back- back to back, to clarify~

She glanced back to him, the gaping maw. "He's done that move once before...!" She shouted, before hearing his request to rummage through his bag holstered to his lower back, above his ass. "Ugh... how bothersome, I've met you for not even five minutes and you're issuing me orders? I did not request for your aid!" Hiyori spat with annoyance, but undid his pack, rummaging through it for what felt wire like. As soon as she did, she yanked it out, realizing he was a literal wall that kept her from flying past and into the maw of the beast! Urggg.... She grunted, beginning to coil the rope between them, as she looks over to the beast, and smirks. "Well, maybe this'll deter him a bit-!" she smugly replied, yanking out a poison mixture from her kote, and threw the small pouch into the windtunnel ahead of them!

"J-just grab the damn rope, woman!!" Ardyn shouted to the Noble, glancing back to her with an intense glare! It was then he felt the rope tighten around them, the woman using his body to anchor herself- root herself to him, to keep from flying into the maw of the monster! He watched her pull a pouch out with a smirk, tossing into the vacuum when he saw something dart between them! "What the hell is that?!" He shouted, suddenly feeling the rope between them going lax and then followed the movement of the small object which also kicked aside the pouch the Samurai had tossed- which slammed into the foliage of flowers ahead of them!

"What the hell was that...?" His sharp gaze fell to the familiar looking squirrel. "Hey... its that squirrel who hucked the food I gave it back at me!" Ardyn announced, just before the animal... transformed? He blinked, confused. "What the hell...?"

"The little shit's an ally to this monster?!" Ardyn barked after the yokai, free of his bindings announced the false squirrel's name, the monster bellowed out black smoke and flushed it around the battlefield! "Shit, not good!" He yanked up his sword, swinging his blade, channeling the Wolf's energy through him, launching a Tornado Blast across the field of flowers to disperse the acrid smoke- but it wasn't long till the big bastard was back at 'sucking' again! "Move!" He says, pushing the Noble, his rock armor falling away launching himself towards the left of Kon whilst the Samurai he pushed fell towards his right!

He was out of the area of effect of the monster, his eyes darting for the squirrel... thing named 'Kama' he supposed, which held no significance to him, as he sprinted towards Kon, his longsword firmly held in his right hand as he rushed the larger monster!
Ardyn Highsworth
Ardyn Highsworth
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiyori Busujima Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:32 pm

"Impertinent cur!" Hiyori called the man, before the cord was suddenly cut! "What the devil?!" She held the mans shoulder, peering over it at the tunnel of wind, and the watched with disbelief as streak of glowing green snatched her pouch out of the air, defying the vacuum of the yokai! Wait... that isn't a squirrel thats---thats a...!

The world got filled with smoke, which dispersed itself as the wind rushing from the man's great sword swirled about! "That isn't a regular squirrel, its a yokai, it is a---ooof!!" She was cut off as the man pushed her, her jiggly body falling back as the vacuum mouthed bastard went back to his antics once more! She backlipped, avoiding the monster's vacuum suckage, one long, sexy leg falling back before she was standing among the knee high flowers, her attention turned to the bigger Yokai and the impertinent cur. He dare push me without listening to me first? Trying to be a hero or not, he's rather irksome this Scardian bastard...! She frowned, and looked about for the smaller yokai, given it would be foolish for her to aid in fighting off the bigger one since the man was all too focused on doing that!

She cracked her knuckles, hands then left slightly open as she got into a defensive stance...
Hiyori Busujima
Hiyori Busujima
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Ardyn Highsworth and Konpatchi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:14 pm

And the winds began to pick up as though responding in kind to Konpatchi's inhalation of all things.  A storm of wind to match the lightnings already in the air. A tint of green mist flowing about on the wind as the Squirrel Kama for short, glared at the deranged serial killing demon of a woman before him. Eyes glowing the same green as the lightly sprinkled mist across the winds, deep with power as the surrounding area howled in response. Creating a wind pushing, pulling, and funneling everything toward Konpatchi's gapping maw.

Kama, stood his ground body claws dug into the ground while his blood red upped claws twirled the pouch of poisons deftly glaring at the woman before him. As he charged the air further, increasing it's force to push and drag everything into Konpatchi's mouth.

Crisis Rocan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Hiyori Busujima, Ardyn Highsworth, Konpatchi and Azusa like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Konpatchi Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:23 pm

Konpatchi glared at the mortal man charging at him from the left, whilst the rain fell about them, and thanks to Kama's help he didn't HAVE to focus on the mortals, all he had to do was keep his mouth open and continue using his vacuum sucking ability:

Clearing of Flowers Nfue7ngibj761

He swung his sword, covered in flames, at the man, but what he may not have expected was that he could launch flames as well by combining the swords wind power! This'll be too easy with Kama back on my side! And he's not even showing off his true potential yet! Huegh huegh huegh!! Mentally laughed Kon as he charged the human male with his fiery blade!
Konpatchi
Konpatchi
Recruit
Recruit

Hiyori Busujima, Ardyn Highsworth, Konpatchi and Azusa like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Ardyn Highsworth Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:35 pm

Ardyn saw the fiery wind was blasted his direction! He had figured the blade could earlier, so was anticipating such actions. He dove under the flames, his eyes trailing in the air with gold streaks, rolling under Kon's legs he raised his blade, which was covering with frost!

"Tsalb eci!!" he cried, imbuing demonic energy of the Wolf within him to further enhance the magic's potency, the rain falling becoming like spikes as they bombarded Konpatchi above, while Ardyn's sword, covered with ice, slammed into the monster's lower body and chest! "HRAHHH!!"
Ardyn Highsworth
Ardyn Highsworth
Private
Private

Hiyori Busujima, Konpatchi and Azusa like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiyori Busujima Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:08 pm

Hiyori could see the little bastard, glowing green in the flowers. "Bastard yokai!" She exclaimed, her body radiating with bright purple electricity like the sky above. "I'll fry you alive!" She screamed, radiating a large dome of electricity that electrified everything in the area in a wide, traversing dome! I think I know what that little pest is, they're very rare, to the point even most Beijionese believe they are but a legend! She reminded herself, rushing the small beast whilst illuminated by her electricity, reaching for its now spiky fur as she dove for it!

Her eyes widened, hand outstretched, fingers barely touching its fur which twitched from her flow of energy!

She had suddenly froze....! Then she was being pulled away! She was covered in a green glow, her body trapped in the vortex of Konpatchi now! "D-damn you!!" She spat at the little creature, lightning clashing upon the battlefield in an attempt to shock the little bastard as she tumbled into the air! She turned to the man, and Konpatchi's wide open jaw! I can't move! Dammit! I'm trapped! She thought, before screaming out: "The Squirrel is a rare yokai, wind elemental-- he's a---!"

CRUNCH!
Hiyori Busujima
Hiyori Busujima
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Ardyn Highsworth, Konpatchi and Azusa like this post

Back to top Go down

Clearing of Flowers Empty wasn't expecting a meal... heh well :D

Post  Konpatchi Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:29 pm

The speed of the man was incredible, and he avoided the direct path of his tunnel given his closeness and the yokai's height! Slippery bastard---a-aaaah!! Konpatchi shivered, tears rolling down his furry cheeks as ice assaulted his neathers and spikes of ice fell upon his armor and shoulders, neck and head! It was then however he got an unexpectedly pleasant surprise!

Hiyori Busujima wrote:Hiyori could see the little bastard, glowing green in the flowers. "Bastard yokai!" She exclaimed, her body radiating with bright purple electricity like the sky above. "I'll fry you alive!" She screamed, radiating a large dome of electricity that electrified everything in the area in a wide, traversing dome! I think I know what that little pest is, they're very rare, to the point even most Beijionese believe they are but a legend! She reminded herself, rushing the small beast whilst illuminated by her electricity, reaching for its now spiky fur as she dove for it!

Her eyes widened, hand outstretched, fingers barely touching its fur which twitched from her flow of energy!

She had suddenly froze....! Then she was being pulled away! She was covered in a green glow, her body trapped in the vortex of Konpatchi now! "D-damn you!!" She spat at the little creature, lightning clashing upon the battlefield in an attempt to shock the little bastard as she tumbled into the air! She turned to the man, and Konpatchi's wide open jaw! I can't move! Dammit! I'm trapped! She thought, before screaming out: "The Squirrel is a rare yokai, wind elemental-- he's a---!"

CRUNCH!

"Hummmphh?!" Kon grunted, his salivating maw filled with something large, and squishy...

Clearing of Flowers Hiyori_eaten_2

"Hmmuh...?" Kon blinked, looking down at the wiggling mass of flesh jutting from his jaws, sitting upon his slimy tongue which began to slip and slide across the lavender clad samurai's thighs and ass. Mmmm... she's... LOVELY! So priestly in taste! I didn't realize she was going to be so tasty! Welp, thanks for the meal! He thought to himself, before leaning back, closing his eyes- ignoring the icy pain now- thanks to his hot meal, pun also intended!

"Omph... Up... GULP~ <3" He moaned, closing his jaws as Hiyori's curvy body slid down the back of his tongue without further preamble, his jaws making crunching noises, his tongue sliding around a certain object before he swallowed the woman whole~

Clearing of Flowers E657cf3f45bee704146c41760e2dff86a1f08cd3c8901707fceed829f4881798

His neck bulged out massively, her curled up body forcing his armor to jostle, before she dipped down and 'vanished' into the pit of his highly acidic tummy~

The monster shook the ice off his crotch as his belly distended slightly with his Samurai meal's curled up ball, his eyes flashing down to the man he kicked and now glared with a grin!

Clearing of Flowers Latest

"Ahhhh... such a lovely, meaty snack! UMAI! Thank you for the meal, Kamatiachi!" bellowed Konpatchi, whose tongue dripped with saliva as he smiled. Glad finally something more appetizing was inside his inky black pit of a stomach, the beast did one more thing to taunt his remaining, interfering opponent:

"OH yeah, almost... yeugh, forgot:" He paused, before making a hacking sound, the object he removed from the Samurai's body before swallowing her: "BLECH!!"

Clearing of Flowers Douji_Kiri_Yatsutsuna

The woman's sword spung out of his jaws, spinning three times before stabbing into the earth:

Clearing of Flowers Img_3603-edited

Thunder and lightning still bellowed around them, and the Samurai's dome of electricity still zapped him, even within! "Ow-ow-ow..." he shivered, his armor denting out as if Hiyori was trying to punch herself out of his stomach! But... he knew it would only last for so long... before the void of his guts or the digestive acids took their toll on her! "Feisty woman, almost a tad too spicy for me... yeugh..." he groaned, frowning. "...she'll burn on the way out, erg.." he complained, rubbing his sore stomach, ignoring the man entirely...
Konpatchi
Konpatchi
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:38 pm

Sleek was the grin on Kamaitachi's lips as he eyed the man of ice beneath his partner as the woman spun into Konpatchi's mouth. Darting beneath her form went in ass over tits he struck for the back of the man's legs, with his claws. His strikes feeling like a gentle breeze at most, yet where the sank in, gaping holes tended to follow, painless deep holes bloodless as though the very wind had sucked the blood away with each slash of the yokai's claws.

Crisis Rocan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Ardyn Highsworth Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:29 pm

Ardyn was surprised by the monster's recovery, and he heard the woman call out something before she was cut off abruptly, in an ominous manner he did not like... He turned his sword, the White Dragon Order blade, with his wrist, hand pressed against the flat of the blade as the huge monster kicked him! He winced, building an ice shield around him as he was kicked, the blow launching him further away from Konpatchi, his legs dragging across the field of flowers. The ice shattered, falling and stabbing into the ground before him, swinging his blade out, he felt sweat roll down his face and neck as he watched the female warrior become met with a nasty fate...

Damn it, he ate her... He bemoaned, feeling disappointed in himself for letting it happen to her, despite her mostly negative attitude. Konpatchi wasn't finished, however, spitting her sword out soon after, ensuring there was no obvious means of escape from within, her beautiful, albeit glistening long blade tachi stabbed into the earth to his left! He turned to it, with wavering eyes, a snarl upon his face, his golden eyes glaring back to Konpatchi. "Shit... you'll pay for that you gluttonous bastard!" He spat back, readying his blade once more as the rain fell... and he could feel blood rolling down the back of his legs, just above his greeves. He then noticed the small squirrel like creature once more. A normal man would've probably felt weakened from the attack, but he wasn't an ordinary man, nor an ordinary Scardian for that matter...

"You think these tiny scratches will phase me?" He asked the pair, as the woman seemed to settle within Konpatchi, flicking his blade before reaching back to grab his second long sword, his Loner. he drew it out and spung it with his left hand, raising both great swords with ease, crossing them. "I'm just warming up..." he says, the water from the rain healing his wounds, as he clashed his blades and began to radiate with a dark energy once more, his eyes turning golden again.

Several dark shapes pulled away from his body, forming identical forms with his likeness and weaponry, creating a total of three Shadow Marionettes at his disposal.

"For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind...!" He snarled, his lips peeled back almost like a snarling wolf. His body flickered once more, and when he took a step forwards, he and the shadowy clones, vanished!

Ardyn's physical form had struck the larger monster, several times with his sword, knocking the large creature about the place as the storm raged on around them, the wind and rain picking up into a typhoon as Ardyn's movements around the field with his terrifying Scardian speed ripped through the foliage below. Dual blades crashed and slashed at each foe, the shades keeping pace if not just a tad slower, both striking and swinging at Kamatiachi with 'lawn mower' like swings, their long blades tearing up the earth and flowers like nothing!

Ardyn wasn't even going his fastest, for he wanted to, if she wasn't dead and digested already, try and evacuate the samurai from the belly of the beast! Even with his strength and speed, Konpatchi's armor was resilient to White Tower steel to some degree! Damn, demon plate is tricky to deal with! Gods above, aid me... allow me to save this woman...! He mentally cried, as he continued to zip and zoom across Konpatchi, driving both blades across his body each time, whilst the pair of doppelgangers went toe to toe with the small swirling beast!
Ardyn Highsworth
Ardyn Highsworth
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:38 pm

Two paired doppelgangers blades whirling dirt and flowers to their demise strode forth coming closer and closer with each tilling swing of their blades. Kamaitachi dodged to the side than back again to the other side backward once again. Almost it seemed the whole time shaking free more green mist into the ever growing windstorm. The blades of grass long since flattened to the earth when not sent wiping into the air by the doppelgangers' vicious and steady horticultural efforts.

Nice gardeners Kama giggled to himself as he dodged back again increasing the force of the wind howling around everyone. This was his domain the wind, and the arrogant human was threatening to make them reap the whirlwind. Kama's smug grin was unseen as loose rocks, chopped flowers and dirty began circling all about obscuring his enemies view of him even further.

More mist poured into the wind as the rain seemed to be slowly letting up. Which was only partially the truth, the winds were in fact driving the rain up and away from the battlefield, as the wounds in the man seemed to heal every where the rain droplets had touched, stopping him from falling over from the damage Kama had inflicted upon him, which would have dropped a normal being to the ground crippled if not bleeding to death. An aggravation to say the least, he stared at the doppels through the windstorm as they came closer than he would have like dicing up the ground again and again, barely making it back or away with small chunks of fur being slashed free into the wind on more than an unsettling number of sword strokes.

Kama dodged backward from hands to feet, foot to hand, and so on nimbly dodging the two over sized lawnmowers. As their blades pulled ground and grass free into the windstorm he was brewing up even stronger. Launching quickly a large chunk of rock and dirt flow into the storm toward the doppel nearest him as the wind was speed up to strike with the force and voracity of the vacuum.

Razor like blades of wind, sharpened by the speed and force of the already gusting storm collided with the two doppels tearing painless holes through both as the force of the vacuum drove each cutting strike into the doppels with unparalleled speed sharpness... or would have if they had not dodged smoothly out of the way taking only minor nicks from the sheer speed and force of the narrow vacuum force blades speeding quickly away from them now. Straight towards the backside of the man now without the aid of the rain.

Crisis Rocan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiyori Busujima Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:36 pm

Konpatchi wrote:The speed of the man was incredible, and he avoided the direct path of his tunnel given his closeness and the yokai's height! Slippery bastard---a-aaaah!! Konpatchi shivered, tears rolling down his furry cheeks as ice assaulted his neathers and spikes of ice fell upon his armor and shoulders, neck and head! It was then however he got an unexpectedly pleasant surprise!

Hiyori Busujima wrote:Hiyori could see the little bastard, glowing green in the flowers. "Bastard yokai!" She exclaimed, her body radiating with bright purple electricity like the sky above. "I'll fry you alive!" She screamed, radiating a large dome of electricity that electrified everything in the area in a wide, traversing dome! I think I know what that little pest is, they're very rare, to the point even most Beijionese believe they are but a legend! She reminded herself, rushing the small beast whilst illuminated by her electricity, reaching for its now spiky fur as she dove for it!

CRUNCH!

"Hummmphh?!" Kon grunted, his salivating maw filled with something large, and squishy...

Clearing of Flowers Hiyori_eaten_2

"Hmmuh...?" Kon blinked, looking down at the wiggling mass of flesh jutting from his jaws, sitting upon his slimy tongue which began to slip and slide across the lavender clad samurai's thighs and ass. Mmmm... she's... LOVELY! So priestly in taste! I didn't realize she was going to be so tasty! Welp, thanks for the meal! He thought to himself, before leaning back, closing his eyes- ignoring the icy pain now- thanks to his hot meal, pun also intended!

"Omph... Up... GULP~ <3" He moaned, closing his jaws as Hiyori's curvy body slid down the back of his tongue without further preamble, his jaws making crunching noises, his tongue sliding around a certain object before he swallowed the woman whole~

Clearing of Flowers E657cf3f45bee704146c41760e2dff86a1f08cd3c8901707fceed829f4881798

His neck bulged out massively, her curled up body forcing his armor to jostle, before she dipped down and 'vanished' into the pit of his highly acidic tummy~

The monster shook the ice off his crotch as his belly distended slightly with his Samurai meal's curled up ball, his eyes flashing down to the man he kicked and now glared with a grin!

Clearing of Flowers Latest

"Ahhhh... such a lovely, meaty snack! UMAI! Thank you for the meal, Kamatiachi!" bellowed Konpatchi, whose tongue dripped with saliva as he smiled. Glad finally something more appetizing was inside his inky black pit of a stomach, the beast did one more thing to taunt his remaining, interfering opponent:

"OH yeah, almost... yeugh, forgot:" He paused, before making a hacking sound, the object he removed from the Samurai's body before swallowing her: "BLECH!!"

Clearing of Flowers Douji_Kiri_Yatsutsuna

The woman's sword spung out of his jaws, spinning three times before stabbing into the earth:

Clearing of Flowers Img_3603-edited

Thunder and lightning still bellowed around them, and the Samurai's dome of electricity still zapped him, even within! "Ow-ow-ow..." he shivered, his armor denting out as if Hiyori was trying to punch herself out of his stomach! But... he knew it would only last for so long... before the void of his guts or the digestive acids took their toll on her! "Feisty woman, almost a tad too spicy for me... yeugh..." he groaned, frowning. "...she'll burn on the way out, erg.." he complained, rubbing his sore stomach, ignoring the man entirely...

"-is Kama---aaaaah!" Cried Hiyori as the awful, disgusting humidity and assailing breath flowed about her! Worse yet, the creature's tongue wormed its way around her, probed her, pulled her sword to its teeth where it 'munched down' and snapped the cord she used to hold her Otachi to her belt! "---aah dammnit!" She screamed, her fingers slipping on the ribbed roofing of his mouth, her body sliding into his gullet ass first, her knees pushing against her massive breasts before she sank! "Nnnnngggyaaaahhhh---!" Hiyori winced, baring her clenched teeth as her womanly form dipped down Konpatchi's throat in a manner most uncomfortable! Slimy saliva rolled past her, as did her sword, only managing to grab the scabbard before she was plunged into the pungent darkness...

Hiyori's womanly form was only a large, spherical bulge which traversed down Konpatchi's neck, pushing forward his armor before vanishing beneath!

-SPLASH! Grooooooo....

Konpatchi's bouncing stomach rumbled as Hiyori entered his belly to be dissolved into nutrients...

"Nnngaahh.... disgusting..."

Clearing of Flowers Hiyori_in_belly

Hiyori's ass had plopped down into the digestive acids, the relatively small sized stomach rippled around her, and as her eyes adjusted to the darkness, whilst also powering up her bioelectricity to flow throughout the yokai, she could make out the bones and equipment of the bandits he had sucked inside him... "Someone's a messy eater....(cough cough)!" she hacked and coughed, bringing her right hand to her mouth and nose. Despite Beijionese, she would lose air if she kept talking and wise cracking or complaining. She searched the pit of the belly for anything useful she may be able to use, all the while squirming that curvy body of hers, flowing electrical charges throughout the tight, humid mass which surrounded her!

She couldn't hear anything aside from the Yokai's stomach, bowels, and beating heart. Damn it... how could I have gotten into such a... humiliating and unpleasant situation?! I will not die in such a lowly manner! Not as food for this... beast! It was that damn man's fault! If he hadn't arrived, I wouldn't have to be sloshing through this gunk looking for a suitable weapon to utilize to escape! Ugh... c'mon, Lightning, flow through this chunky bastard!

She pushed her palm against the slimy, rippling stomach, grimacing, then snarled as she let loose her electrical discharge once more!

Outside, Kon's body began to emanate a faint purple glow... and the sky above was beginning to tear itself apart with Lady Hiyori's purple lightning! Sparks of lavender began to glow off each end of Konpatchi's green hair... and soon lightning would strike!

CLASH-BANNNNNNNNNG!!
Hiyori Busujima
Hiyori Busujima
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Ardyn Highsworth, Konpatchi and Azusa like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Konpatchi Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:55 pm

Kon was shaken from his food stupor, quite literally, as he was assaulted by the blue clad bastard! His freakish speed kept stun locking his movements, his hyper speed cuts slicing at his armor, in a futile attempt to save the woman doomed to digest within him! "HRAH HA! OW-HA-OW!" He laughed, before widening his mouth and bellowed a massive, explosive fireball which blasted out of his mouth, but just missed the slippery bastard before the ground exploded with fiery light! "She's a spicy one indeed~" He slurped his black, salivating lips. "I hadn't had such a feisty meal, though I could go without the added spice-" He says as his chest plate visibly squirmed and dents were made into the thick plating by his meaty meal. Turning to the huge rock being thrown at the doppelgangers, Kon grimaced before inhaling it with his vacuum!

He cringed, swallowing the tasteless rock whole...

Ulp....

"Gyaah.... gross..." he grimaced, holding his rapidly moving stomach, as his body began to glow violet. "What the hell are you doing in there?!" He screamed to the woman, holding his stomach... but grinned as the rock passed through his esophogas... into his stomach

"Heh he... splat~" Cooed the monster, his stomach stilling as the chunk of rock entered his stomach and landed upon his meal's body- maybe her head! He slapped his stomach and turned to the man only to be struck yet again by his attacks! "Urrrgh!! SHIT!!" He cried as purple lightning hit the earth where he had been standing moments prior! "W-woah, well, thank you lad!!" Kon roared, swinging his massive scimitar in a wide arc, shooting a similar slicing wind at his faster than life foe!
Konpatchi
Konpatchi
Recruit
Recruit

Hiyori Busujima and Azusa like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Ardyn Highsworth Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:11 pm

Ardyn was able to easily dodge Kon's attacks, while his dopples kept up the pressure on Kama. Shit, c'mon... you don't have much time left! The Wolf of Cretu told himself, dodging and parrying, slicing into the larger Yokai's body, hoping to pierce something! He got angry when the monster taunted him about the trapped woman, and was confused by his willingness to eat a massive rock till he noticed the purple glow around Kon's form! NO! AH SHIT! He rushed the monster at his Scardian speed, leaping up and slamming both feet into the beast's belly! Even so, he missed his chance to make a difference, as he swallowed the stone and caused him to avoid the lightning strike!

Landing back to his feet, a moment when he was no longer running around the battlefield, he could sense the flow of demonic wind from both enemies shooting at either side of him, and without the rain now, it looked like he'd potentially get massively hurt! Instead, he hunkered down, his eyes glowing like the wolf, his body rippling with shadow that sparked bright red like electricity!

"Rrrrrrrraaagghhhhhooooooooooooooooo!!!" He howled as the dopples lost shape and returned to him, creating a massive forcefield which surrounded him, blocking the attacks, before being repelled back at them with double the strength!

The man stood, once the darkness faded back into him, his golden gaze falling upon both creatures, he wasn't going down, he was a Knight of the White Tower, and he did not plan to be killed by a pair of forest animals! He readied his blades, and prepared for the attack by himself!

Ardyn Highsworth
Ardyn Highsworth
Private
Private

Hiyori Busujima, Konpatchi and Azusa like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: