Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Quiet Lamb

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Quiet Lamb  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Quiet Lamb

Post  Franziska Wolfbreaker Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:41 pm

Random Mobs wrote:
Galaerion wrote:"And I am Galaerion. The Twin, I two am here at the behest of Hrothor and Lord Bladebreaker. You stand before the brothers of Light and Shadow - no enemy can withstand. Do yourself a favor and depart , before your lives amount to nothing more than broken furniture bills."

The Quiet Lamb  - Page 2 0iCcIKU

"Good afternoon brother. It has been a while" - Galaerion said to Istion.

"Indeed. I apologise it must be under these circumstances."

"It's been a while. Still remember the moves?"

Istion smirked. "Oh yes, Indeed."

Galaerion returned the grin, curling his mustache - "Then let us bereft them of their weapons."

"Just like old times" Istion said, before the brothers whipped out their bladed cloaks, slashing and confounding the trio with their movements, swords shattering to pieces, and confusing them men as the sharp, dangerous blades of the brothers carved their guns and their holsters from their person.

The Quiet Lamb  - Page 2 Clone_zero_coatail_blades_2_by_darkstormzero-db5ik12 The Quiet Lamb  - Page 2 Original_zero_coatail_blades_2_by_darkstormzero-db5irro

Partho's chubby body and striped undergarments revealed themselves, his vision returning to see his tattered noble garb stripped away! Bren, whose hip flask had been on his person had exploded sinking into his tattered trousers and made him look like he had wet himself! "Ah shite! Whe-where the hell you come from?!" They had thin, razor marks no deeper than one cutting themselves shaving across their entire bodies, showing the level of skill it took on such awkward weapons to not cut them to ribbons! They shivered backing up as the twins took a step closer...

Vice Fairgrave wrote:
He coughed, sitting up, his bulging eyes glancing to the fallen weapon and then to Istion. "Shit, Istion!" He gasped, rubbing his neck. "Talk about a close shave!" Vice then sat on his knees, turning to face Master Galaerion who appeared from the shadows, his glowing red eyes focusing upon the three. Master Gala too? What the hell...? He sighed, confused. Together they practically stripped the Drunkard and the Fat Slob Noble to their nickers, their concealed weapons falling to the ground or breaking, due to their unique Terronian style coats. "Well you came here in the nick of time-" he paused, when he saw they were now both staring at the entrance, his eyes following their gaze...

All eyes were now on Gauren, who had lifted himself, and the bar maid up! Using her as a shield he brandished one of his engraved hand axes towards the three men! A deep wound in his cheek continued to bleed around his chin and down his neck. The axe in his right hand had a pair of succubi in the engraving, a rose between them and ensnaring both voluptuous winged beauties in thorny vines. The crest of House Dez, and he had the other on his hip. His left arm was loosely around his ample bosomed shield's waist again, blood seeping from his arm in long deep trenches where she had clawed him deep! "Stay where you are! I'm the Heir to the House of Dez! That old Hrothor has no hold over MY family! We Dez fought alongside the mighty S'card! Why care about this mangy mongrel?!" He exclaimed shaking her intentionally to cause her bosom to jiggle. His eyes wide, and crazed- his long blond hair caking to his face. "This bitch comes from a line of traitors! What does it matter what I do to her? SHE'S NOTHING! NOTHING!!" The man laughed, unhinged and distraught at his audience's audacity.

Franziska could hear the frailty in her molester's voice, and knew right then, that he was so off the deep end, he was no longer in the swimming pool... She closed her eyes, her angelic face twisting in an expression of suppressed anger. Enough of this... She thought, before jerking her head back, which slammed into Gauren's nose! CRACK!

She followed by cupping her right fist, and with both hands, drove her right elbow back into the chest of the noble! Because of these, she was free of his grip! The maiden then latched around his right arm which held out the ax, pulling the blade to her left, and sliding her right shoulder under his arm! "HRAAAAAAH!" she exclaimed, leaning forwards, her heels digging into the floor boards, scratching up the wood, as she threw the bigger, slightly taller man over her shoulder! He hit the floor hard, on his back, his arm still gripped firmly in her hands. She stabbed her heel 'gently' against his throat, turning his arm so he was forced to let go of his ax- his arm creaking because of it!

All the while, she stared down at him with hate filled eyes, her lips turned into a frown, with his blood still running down her chin. "Stand down you miserable shit, or I will end you." she threatened, her voice entirely devoid of emotion. Her eyes gleaming like the edge of a blade... her high heel grinding a little deeper against his Adam's apple!
Franziska Wolfbreaker
Franziska Wolfbreaker
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Istion Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:59 pm

Franziska Wolfbreaker wrote:Franziska could hear the frailty in her molester's voice, and knew right then, that he was so off the deep end, he was no longer in the swimming pool... She closed her eyes, her angelic face twisting in an expression of suppressed anger. Enough of this... She thought, before jerking her head back, which slammed into Gauren's nose! CRACK!

She followed by cupping her right fist, and with both hands, drove her right elbow back into the chest of the noble! Because of these, she was free of his grip! The maiden then latched around his right arm which held out the ax, pulling the blade to her left, and sliding her right shoulder under his arm! "HRAAAAAAH!" she exclaimed, leaning forwards, her heels digging into the floor boards, scratching up the wood, as she threw the bigger, slightly taller man over her shoulder! He hit the floor hard, on his back, his arm still gripped firmly in her hands. She stabbed her heel 'gently' against his throat, turning his arm so he was forced to let go of his ax- his arm creaking because of it!

All the while, she stared down at him with hate filled eyes, her lips turned into a frown, with his blood still running down her chin. "Stand down you miserable shit, or I will end you." she threatened, her voice entirely devoid of emotion. Her eyes gleaming like the edge of a blade... her high heel grinding a little deeper against his Adam's apple!

Both Istion and Galaerion cocked their heads to opposite sides as Franziska made short work of her hostage taker, and both had approving smiles on their faces, before the brothers kneeled down closer to the man.

"There are a few reasons why we care, 'Lord' Gauren. You see, we do not believe that whatever sins the ancestors may have comitted, those sins do not pass to the innocent, whether due to bloodline ties or whatever else you may conjure. By that same token, whatever honors your ancestor may have earned fighting alongside the good King Scar'd do not pass to you." Istion began his explanation.

"Each person must be judged in accordance with their own merits and sins. The bad deeds, along with the good. Scar'd himself began life as but a slave under another king. Would his actions be not counted as treason against the old monarch? We agree that hunting wolfkin for no reason is sinful, but that crime is not Franziska or Kurstin's to bear. In this we find the wisdom of Valundar's words to the royal court to have merit." Spoke Galaerion.

"Now, that being said, your own sins are far more egregious." said Istion as his eyes lit up, the white light of Hazoria's holy power showing through. "You have all your own life treated those less fortunate with contempt and see them as nothing more than things to be stepped on. You harm those who do not avow to your discretion, and you force yourself upon others to get what you want. Had we not been here, surely you would have attempted to rape your intended victim, then killed her to cover your tracks."

Galaerion's red eyes then flashed, as a quiet rage built there from his brother's words. "The one here who has broken Scar'd's code honor under this roof then, is you, 'Lord' Gauren of House Dez. For Scar'd once decreed was that 'the strength of his people is never for personal glory, but to fight for those who cannot fight for themselves, to protect the weak, and the innocent of the world, that is our honor.'"
Istion
Istion
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Vice Fairgrave Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:51 am

Vice had slowly reached for his gun, but stopped as soon as Fran took her moment of opportunity. He blinked stupendously towards the Scardian woman's finesse and form as she took the taller man and threw him over her shoulder like he weighed nothing! Her execution with her arm and heel was a nice touch, as well as her cold as ice threat. Yet she allowed him to breathe. Scary... he thought, before his gaze shifted from Fran to the pair of equally stupefied fools to his right. His thick brows angled into anger, as he turns to them. "Well, what are you limp dicks still doing here? Get out! Leave! Scram! Or we'll sick her on you too!" He says waving them off.

Bren and Partho blinked out of their awe and realized they were sorely out matched! Screaming like frightened children, they ran passed the blond witch of lost run and into the open world, barely able to keep on their feet, and keep their tattered knickers above their hips.

He turned to the twins, and then back to the woman, rolling his arm. "Yeah... let me do all the work guys, no problem...." he mumbled, though sarcastically. There was more of a hint of shame in his voice, as he pretty much did jack shit to help anything along in this encounter.
Vice Fairgrave
Vice Fairgrave
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:00 am

Gauren of House Dez lay there on his back with blood running down his broken nose, with his right arm sprained and the fine point of a stiletto heel against his neck. The right blade was embedded onto the floor boards, the emblazon of the succubi ensnared in rose thorns reflecting his own image back at him. He was a mess, a sore, bleeding mess...

Then the twins approached, and spoke ill of him- all the while his so called friends bailed on him! He was pissed, but unable to do a damn thing about anything!

All the while the men in the back eased up some, as well as a few other travelers. They slowly returned to their prior engagements and conversations as it seemed things were coming to a close.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Franziska Wolfbreaker Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:58 am

She continued to put pressure down on the man's neck and twisted his arm tighter, before finally easing up. Unexpectedly, the woman lets go of his wrist, and steps off the humiliated noble. "Leave. If I see your hide around here again, I'll send word to the Marshall of the Royal Military." Fran turned to the bar, pulling her shirt back up and into place- personally glad her breasts did not expose themselves during the groping or fall. She grabbed a clean rag from the bar, wiping her mouth of the fool's blood, not even bothering to look back at him before she began cleaning her chest where some of the crimson icor had fallen. She wasn't too worried about the Nobel retaliating, as he wasn't a match for her and the three men who had made their disquiet known. Though, from what she seen, it looked like the one had stepped in to aid the soldier who had unfortunately been thrown into one of her tables. That will need replacing... Franziska mentally notes. She turned to face the trio, before glaring back at Gauren, who picked himself up slowly from the floor, grabbed his ax and left, probably spouting some such of 'this isn't the end' or something unoriginal.

With the dirtbag out of her sight, she sighed with relief. "I fear Scardian Chivalry is dead these days, or in rare commodity." Fran rubs the cloth between her blouse and then tosses it aside, clean as she could get for the moment of the man's blood. "Another free beer for the entire house, you three however can drink as much as you like for helping out." She smiled. When she remembered what the twins had said during her captivity. "But... you're going to have to explain how you know about my sister first." Her smile remained, but her eyes expressed a mix of emotions as she looked between the three.
Franziska Wolfbreaker
Franziska Wolfbreaker
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Vice Fairgrave Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:24 am

Franziska Wolfbreaker wrote:
With the dirtbag out of her sight, she sighed with relief. "I fear Scardian Chivalry is dead these days, or in rare commodity." Fran rubs the cloth between her blouse and then tosses it aside, clean as she could get for the moment of the man's blood. "Another free beer for the entire house, you three however can drink as much as you like for helping out." She smiled. When she remembered what the twins had said during her captivity. "But... you're going to have to explain how you know about my sister first." Her smile remained, but her eyes expressed a mix of emotions as she looked between the three.

Vice waited for the chorus of cheers from the remaining patrons to die down before he would answer. When he did, he spoke lowly so only the four of them could hear throughout their conversation. "Yeah.. about that." He stepped forwards, handing his 500 Gilex Bill to her. "Firstly, sorry for the damages," he began, holding out the bill as he turned to present both Masters. "This is Istion, and his brother Gala." He says in a casual manner, before flattening his left hand to his chest. "I'm Vice. We represent a more uh, 'refined' Scardian Noble who wishes to offer you a job." he paused, before dropping his formality a little more. "We've heard many great things about you, and you're a damn good pilot and soldier. That's clearly evident by what you displayed." He smiled. "As for your sister, we know she... vanished, but not much else." he finished with a slightly serious look. He looked about the room's somewhat disheveled appearance now, with the weapons, the shattered dishes upon the floor, the broken table... a serious mess that came out of the blue. "Thats the gist of it, but can we talk about this in a more private setting for the moment?" he asks, glancing over at the men in black before back to her blue eyes. "Its best to explain with less ears present." he adds.
Vice Fairgrave
Vice Fairgrave
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Istion Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:32 am

Istion bent down a bit and nodded, "He speaks true, Lady Wolfbreaker. For besides the three men you saw off... unfriendly ears lie in the shadows of your hallowed halls." The Beijionese Hazorian's eyes indicated the men in dark coats for a moment.

Galaerion spoke next. "If needs be, I can head them off, given my... position, but that may compromise my own mission."

"Your presence here may already raise suspicions with 'him', my brother. Mayhap it is best to report directly back to our mutual employer?"

Galaerion shook his head. "I cannot. I'll explain later..."
Istion
Istion
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Franziska Wolfbreaker Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:46 am

Franziska blinked and turned her eyes from Vice, Istion, and Gala. Confused by their cloak and dagger, and the prospect of a job... she figured the best course of action was to follow their lead. Employer? Suspicions? Position? She closed her long lashes and shook her head softly. "I don't understand... but yeah, we can talk elsewhere. Head on upstairs, there's a break room around the corner. It'll be the only door not locked."

She then stepped forward and cleared her throat: "Unfortunately, I am closing the pub early tonight, so that free round will have to come tomorrow. Instead, anyone who has not yet paid their bill may consider said bill, free of charge." She says, and though there was some disappointment in the tone of some, she knew how to get them out. "C'mon, or I can make you pay extra due to these damages!" She exclaimed, before turning to Vice again, snatching his 500 Gilex with a smirk. "Very kind of you, Sir~" She says sweetly, before turning back to the milling patrons, ushering them out of her shop.
Franziska Wolfbreaker
Franziska Wolfbreaker
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:49 am

Several of the patrons did complain, having to leave early. But the threat of having to pay extra for damages did see them mill out rather quickly. The men in black longcoats even followed suit, their sharp eyes taking in the features of the three men and the lovely woman closely. Each bowed their heads respectfully as they quietly exited, following the cabal of patrons out.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Vice Fairgrave Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:01 am

Vice felt the money in his hand slip away, for a moment thinking she had ignored it... but he saw something dangerous in that smile of hers. I wonder if it would be wise to go on a date with her... He thought nervously, but at the same time he'd kinda welcome it. Granted, asking someone out at such a moment, was a bit ill advised after what she just went through. He'd ask her later. Upon being told to head upstairs, Vice lead the other two men up the steps and checked for the unlocked door, all the while giving some banter:

"So. She's the real deal. I'm quite satisfied with those results. She can clearly fight, we just need to see her fly now... but she still holds that icy reserve. She'd make a great officer I think..." he rambled, fumbling door after door, before finding the room in question.

The Quiet Lamb  - Page 2 81798-14-1485523950

He entered the room, taking a seat on the edge of a small bed that was placed in the room. There were a couple of chairs, drawers and tables in the room as well. After crashing through a table, he needed a proper cushion for his aching ass. "So, what about you two? What do you think?" He asked, before remembering: "And Master Gala, I didn't think you'd be joining us after... what I heard. What happened?"
Vice Fairgrave
Vice Fairgrave
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Galaerion Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:10 am

Galaerion stepped into the room, and for a moment, stared intently out the window, before sitting heavily onto an armchair with a sigh. "I cannot convince Lady Gilgamesh to leave the fortress. She believes she can gather further information from Abdel before the war begins in full... I cannot enact the finishing stages of the mission until I get her and the last of the Teronian citizens out of there, but she will not leave, and they won't depart without her! My cover will only protect us so much..." Galaerion finally said, rubbing his hand through his finely combed black hair.

"Now, with those agents out there knowing I was here, it's only a matter of time before my real cover is blown."
Galaerion
Galaerion
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Istion Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:16 am

"Galaerion, if the situation was so bad, why did you not refuse my summons? Or even call upon my for help?"

"My brother, as much as it pains me to say this, Hazorians among the Teronians are known to be quite violent. They do not accept the balance as easily as we have. They would have had great difficulty trusting you. Even Lady Gilgamesh, despite my reassurances would definitely be wary, at least until she was assured you meant her people no harm."

"I see..." Istion had to concede there. Hazorian's despite their very light side mindset and powers were extremely intollerant of anything that had a hint of something darker. And the notion of the balance of light and darkness was not even considered a valid train of thought never mind something to be considered as factual despite all reasonable evidence to the contrary.
Istion
Istion
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Franziska Wolfbreaker Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:35 am

She locked the door behind the milling patrons, while the three went up stairs. She slipped the bill she took from Vice under the counter, next to the small lock box before inspecting the main room. Everything had been quiet till those two entered, and she wasn't aware when the third entered, but from his red eyes... he looked Terroronian. Her eyes turn to the Iz-76 Mauser under the bar again:

The Quiet Lamb  - Page 2 Izhevesk_type_7_62mm_by_makothesquirrel-dbwex8o

Terroronia was working with the Black Emperor, Abdel Adham. Though they assured her that a Scardian Noble was the employer they were hired by, she felt it was necessary to have her bases covered. She took the heavy, Far North handgun from its concealed space and brandished it, rubbing the dust off here and there. She pulled back the toggle lock action, and began loading the dusty 7.62 pistol cartridges into the top feeding mechanism. The stripper clip clanked upon releasing the action, which loaded a round into the chamber for use. She grabbed a handful of stripper clips with loaded pistol rounds, tucking them into her apron before heading up stairs herself; gun in hand.

Upon entering the break room, she gently raised her weapon, but in a non threatening manner. "I may not look it, but I could place a bullet between the three of you in a single swiping motion." She threatened, before lowering her weapon. "So... are you from Domescadia?" She asked, glancing over at Gala, before turning to Vice. "Or do you represent someone else?" She pulls up a seat, turning it around and sat leaning against the spine. Her breasts flattened against the spokes of the chair's backing, and her left elbow draped across the top of the chair, cushioning her chin. She had the firearm lazily pointed at Vice, who was in front of her. "I need answers, or I'll might have to put a bullet into pretty boy over here. It would be a shame too, he's almost my type." she says in a tired, almost bored tone. "Who are you guys, and what is it that you want from me? You mention a job... you also mention my past career as a pilot and soldier... so I assume you guys want to hire me as a merc... that much I can make out in my head.." she continued, her lidded blue eyes turning to Istion. "But what is your mission? And when did your brother there step into the bar? Didn't see him... only a bit of darkness and blue static... very suspicious... very Terronian." She mused, her tone only playfully accusatory.
Franziska Wolfbreaker
Franziska Wolfbreaker
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Vice Fairgrave Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:53 am

Vice listened to Gala's story, frowning. "Damn... that lady is playing with fire..." The merc had heard a little of Gilgamesh, she was a very beautiful, powerful Teronian woman who had been taken as Abdel's bride... and because of it, many of Teronia's people were forced to comply with Abdel's plans... though, there were a few who willingly enjoyed their dark employer's evil intentions.

"Well you're here now Gala. That counts. Didn't want to bury you... you still owe me after all." He joked, when he heard movement from below. The young man smiled, that was till he saw the woman enter with a gun in hand...

Upon entering the break room, she gently raised her weapon, but in a non threatening manner. "I may not look it, but I could place a bullet between the three of you in a single swiping motion." She threatened, before lowering her weapon. "So... are you from Domescadia?" She asked, glancing over at Gala, before turning to Vice. "Or do you represent someone else?" She pulls up a seat, turning it around and sat leaning against the spine. Her breasts flattened against the spokes of the chair's backing, and her left elbow draped across the top of the chair, cushioning her chin. She had the firearm lazily pointed at Vice, who was in front of her. "I need answers, or I'll might have to put a bullet into pretty boy over here. It would be a shame too, he's almost my type." she says in a tired, almost bored tone. "Who are you guys, and what is it that you want from me? You mention a job... you also mention my past career as a pilot and soldier... so I assume you guys want to hire me as a merc... that much I can make out in my head.." she continued, her lidded blue eyes turning to Istion. "But what is your mission? And when did your brother there step into the bar? Didn't see him... only a bit of darkness and blue static... very suspicious... very Terronian." She mused, her tone only playfully accusatory.

He held his hands loosely up. "Hey now, we came in good faith. No need for that." he began, still gentle in tone. He watched her drag a chair in front of him, and sat into it in the reverse manner. "Pretty boy..?" Her words made him feel mixed. With lidded eyes of his own, he raised a brow questionably. "Hey... what do you mean by 'almost' your type?" he grumbles but the loaded weapon kept him from divulging further.

He wondered if he should let one of the others take the floor from here, but did manage: "What we said was true. Our employer is a Scardian Noble of rather renown, and he is interested in your skill set." he reiterated. "You Scardian's know him as the Royal Luminary? He's practically the next King of Scardia if the Queen decides to step down..." he added. He glanced over his shoulder. "Right?"
Vice Fairgrave
Vice Fairgrave
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Istion Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:25 am

Istion nodded his hand raised to his shoulder height, although he had no fear in his eyes. "Indeed, my lady. You have no reason to fear us. If we were working with Abdel's forces, do you think we would have spared the lives of your three attackers?"

Galaerion spoke next, not raising from his seat. "It is true, that I am indeed now a Teronian Shadow Master. The term 'Terroronian' is actually quite the offensive derogatory slur invented by the Scardians because they are afraid of us. That being said, while I do maintain my cover as one of his advisors, I do not infact work for Abdel Adham... My cover as his advisor was put into effect many years ago... I along with my twin brother Istion here served as Lord Protectors of the Emperor of Beijio under the command of Daichi Beijiosaki, who was and remains the best friend of Lord Valundar Blade-Breaker, both of whom served as top students under Hrothor Brightblade of the White Tower. I was sent on a mission by the Emperor to Domescadia, which required me to undergo the transformation ceremony and acquire the powers of a Teronian."

He reached into his chest pocket, and produced a small picture of his wife and daughter. "I had to leave behind my family for my country... I had a wife who passed away not long after my departure... leaving my daughter an orphan." he handed the picture to Fran. "But for all of that, I could not leave... not after what I saw... It is true, many of the warrior minded Teronians did and still do work for Abdel Adham... but the vast majority of the population do not... And it is there I witnessed the horrors of the black kingdom's regime. Abdel.... feeds on the essences of the Teronians who do not bow to his will. Thousands have perished to feed his power each passing year. Men, women, children... entire villages have been reaped and cleared, like harvests of crops... I've been trying to find a way to get the civilians away from Domescadia and Teronia, but I've only had limited success, especially with resettlement problems. Only Lord Valundar and Lord Hrothor's influence has allowed some to find asylum away from the black kingdom's reach..."

Istion took over from his brother. "And they are who actually employs us. Lord Valundar has a plan to stop Abdel's coming war, but to enact such a plan he needs an army. The people he has with him now are loyal, but are sorely outmatched in terms of technology and numbers. We need help, experienced help. Especially when it comes to protecting what we have to protect now..."

Realising he had only answered half of the Lady's questions, Istion spoke again. "My brother and I are twins. Our bind crosses all shores and borders, not matter the distance, we can call to each other, and summon our brothers to our side. In this case, hearing my brother's situation may have helped us to convince you of our sincerity if you heard a first hand perspective of what Abdel has done and intends to do."
Istion
Istion
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Franziska Wolfbreaker Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:36 am

Franziska ignored Vice's response, and didn't even give the soldier a cursory glance. "So, you're saying Lord Valundar Blade-Breaker is the one who is the boss, huh?" She went from Istion's eyes to Galaerion's, who seemed to be offended somewhat from her speech patern. She shrugged slightly at that, as he explained his situation, and handed her a family photo. She grabbed it with her left hand, and frowned, before handing it back to him. "I mean you no disrespect, since you're being cordial Sir Galaerion. But you can see, in my position, given the worlds position, one can't be too careful these days... especially... well." She lowered her weapon, sliding the weapon behind her apron, glancing over to Vice and smirked, before turning her attention to the brothers again. "I can understand such a sacrifice is daunting, something I myself would have been unable to accomplish..." Her smirk faded with that.

She rested her head on her arms, now folded over the spine of the chair, her tired blue eyes taking in the image set upon the table of a dresser between the brothers. "So Hrothor and Valundar need soldiers... an army." She closed her eyes. "...I think you're all two years too late." she sighed. She sat up, looking at Vice again. "I would have gladly jumped at the chance back then, anything to bring honor back to the House of Wolfbreaker. I was in the Air Corps, making my way up the officer ranks at such a young age..." she began, looking at her open palm. "But my sister..." She frowned.
Franziska Wolfbreaker
Franziska Wolfbreaker
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Vice Fairgrave Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:52 am

Franziska Wolfbreaker wrote:Franziska ignored Vice's response, and didn't even give the soldier a cursory glance. "So, you're saying Lord Valundar Blade-Breaker is the one who is the boss, huh?" She went from Istion's eyes to Galaerion's, who seemed to be offended somewhat from her speech patern. She shrugged slightly at that, as he explained his situation, and handed her a family photo. She grabbed it with her left hand, and frowned, before handing it back to him. "I mean you no disrespect, since you're being cordial Sir Galaerion. But you can see, in my position, given the worlds position, one can't be too careful these days... especially... well." She lowered her weapon, sliding the weapon behind her apron, glancing over to Vice and smirked, before turning her attention to the brothers again. "I can understand such a sacrifice is daunting, something I myself would have been unable to accomplish..." Her smirk faded with that.

She rested her head on her arms, now folded over the spine of the chair, her tired blue eyes taking in the image set upon the table of a dresser between the brothers. "So Hrothor and Valundar need soldiers... an army." She closed her eyes. "...I think you're all two years too late." she sighed. She sat up, looking at Vice again. "I would have gladly jumped at the chance back then, anything to bring honor back to the House of Wolfbreaker. I was in the Air Corps, making my way up the officer ranks at such a young age..." she began, looking at her open palm. "But my sister..." She frowned.

Vice did breath a slight sigh of relief when she lowered the weapon, his hands falling to his sides. When he raised his head, he saw her smiling at him again before continuing. He frowned at Fran's response. "...yeah, she vanished as far as Val and the others know. I can't say I understand how that feels, being an only child. But you're family isn't the only one whose lives are at stake here." he began, leaning forwards. "I don't mean to guilt trip, but Val's service needs an officer like you. Skills aside, you've got charisma, clearly. The morale of those patrons was quite evident of such." He smiled back at her.
Vice Fairgrave
Vice Fairgrave
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Istion Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:03 am

Istion's eyes stayed focused on Fran's own, and when she frowned. "She didn't disappear, did she?" asked the Hazorian. His eyes drifted to the walls.

"Hmm... I see..." he added, before sitting down himself across from Galaerion.

The brothers exchanged glances. "Do you think he will?" Istion began.

"I don't see why not. The substance could help them." Galaerion spoke.

"Yes, it could.. or at the very leas provide them with a comfortable passing if it came to that."

"Indeed, and the people there are friendly enough, if not naive about modern technology."

"Heh, our own home of Beijio was no different not too long ago."

"Heh, true enough. We shall call Lord Blade-Breaker and confirm?"

"Of course, if she spoke to him directly, it may reassure her."

And with that, both brothers tapped their earpeices to make the call.
Istion
Istion
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Franziska Wolfbreaker Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:28 am

Istion wrote:Istion's eyes stayed focused on Fran's own, and when she frowned. "She didn't disappear, did she?" asked the Hazorian. His eyes drifted to the walls.

Franziska was about to say it when Istion did so for her. "No. She left. For Domescadia." She replied, her face serious. "She defected, and not only that, she killed three people and wrote the message of her treason in their blood. She dishonored our family name further, and it broke my father's heart. He grew ill, and my mother couldn't take care of him all alone. I left the military in Galideno for that reason, to help this business." She opens her arms wide. "Its what keeps us going these days. Its all we have." she stood up. "I can't leave my family behind, even if its for the sake of several families... of all families. I leave now, and they will surely die. They already lost one daughter... I lost one sister. Whatever she's doing out there, if she's even alive... she abandoned us and put dad in his current state. Her actions, nearly killed him. Her actions, made the locals only justify our exilement." Fran's eyes were gleaming, and her expression seemed... hostile.

Istion wrote:

"Yes, it could.. or at the very leas provide them with a comfortable passing if it came to that."

"Indeed, and the people there are friendly enough, if not naive about modern technology."

She closed her eyes. "You both are confusing and odd fellows..." She sighed, standing up turning to Vice again. "But you see, I can't just leave my parents in this town. The locals don't seem all so bad, but you don't see them like we do. You don't see the glares, the begrudging acceptance of our existence in this backwater town. I can't leave them in this town. Not by themselves, not to mention this bar is the next best thing to the one we lost in Cretu when he was a boy..." Fran looked to the photo frame again of her family.
Franziska Wolfbreaker
Franziska Wolfbreaker
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Vice Fairgrave Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:58 am

Istion wrote:Istion's eyes stayed focused on Fran's own, and when she frowned. "She didn't disappear, did she?" asked the Hazorian. His eyes drifted to the walls.

Franziska was about to say it when Istion did so for her. "No. She left. For Domescadia." She replied, her face serious. "She defected, and not only that, she killed three people and wrote the message of her treason in their blood. She dishonored our family name further, and it broke my father's heart. He grew ill, and my mother couldn't take care of him all alone. I left the military in Galideno for that reason, to help this business." She opens her arms wide. "Its what keeps us going these days. Its all we have." she stood up. "I can't leave my family behind, even if its for the sake of several families... of all families. I leave now, and they will surely die. They already lost one daughter... I lost one sister. Whatever she's doing out there, if she's even alive... she abandoned us and put dad in his current state. Her actions, nearly killed him. Her actions, made the locals only justify our exilement." Fran's eyes were gleaming, and her expression seemed... hostile.

Istion wrote:

She closed her eyes. "You both are confusing and odd fellows..." She sighed, standing up turning to Vice again. "But you see, I can't just leave my parents in this town. The locals don't seem all so bad, but you don't see them like we do. You don't see the glares, the begrudging acceptance of our existence in this backwater town. I can't leave them in this town. Not by themselves, not to mention this bar is the next best thing to the one we lost in Cretu when he was a boy..." Fran looked to the photo frame again of her family.  

Vice's jaw hung agape at the story she told. Of her sister's treasonous... decision. It was somewhat hard to imagine a Scardian betraying their country. He closed his mouth and his eyes. Vice had no words for her, and felt a ping of guilt for asking this woman for her aid given what she had.

Upon her confusion on the twins, he did speak up. "Yeah, you get used to it... they apparently were born with a telepathic link too. You'll hardly understand them when they're both going on like that, but like I said, you just get used to it." he says with a sigh. He shrugged. "I can understand that, but...." he grumbled. "Forgive my forwardness and with no disrespect, but if I were a father I wouldn't let my children fuss or worry over me when they have a life of their own to live. I mean, whats the point in having children in the first place then? Why provide for them so they can grow up well, and to find their own path if they're going to take care of my mopey ass? And, whose to say your parents cant be relocated with us? Bar or no, its not worth keeping it if everyone's truly a prick in this village." Vice pointed out.
Vice Fairgrave
Vice Fairgrave
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Istion Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:18 pm

Istion and Galaerion had finished explaining the situation to Valundar over the comm as Vice made his position well known. "Yes, I shall put her on for you then." Istion suddenly said, before he approached Fran, and in his hand was a small headset. "Lord Valundar wishes to speak with you directly my lady. I believe he can allay your concerns."
Istion
Istion
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2