Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Lounge and Dressing Room Area

2 posters

Go down

Staff Lounge and Dressing Room Area Empty Staff Lounge and Dressing Room Area

Post  Nene Hinomoto Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:13 pm

Nene wasn't in her work clothes yet, forced to sit upon one of the leather sofas while she and other staff working the 'Pleasure Tower' were asked to remain in the staff room till further notice. Security had been sent to watch them, and it was the first time she realized they carried big guns:

Staff Lounge and Dressing Room Area Fordorsia_jakobs_automatic_rifle_by_airborneleaf_d_by_keskewolf-dajwsnh
https://galiavan2282.forumotion.com/t14-rifles#59

Staff Lounge and Dressing Room Area Tenik_liberator__45_auto_by_keskewolf-dal8p6n
https://galiavan2282.forumotion.com/t14-rifles#390

Staff Lounge and Dressing Room Area Condemned_smg_1_by_makothesquirrel-dbww6x3
https://galiavan2282.forumotion.com/t14p25-rifles#1708

She believed most of those weapons were military grade, but then again the rumors surrounding the Bliss were seldom rumors at all concerning its management. Nene and the others in the staff room on floor 75 were being kept in the dark as to why they were armed, aside from 'there had been a murder'. Who was murdered and why? That wasn't made public to them yet. She sighed, crossing her legs, turning away from the large grunts and their military hardware. I hope this gets expedited quickly, if I'm going to be working tonight I'd like to know. Hell, everyone else is of the same opinion too. She thought impatiently, sighing out of boredom.
Nene Hinomoto
Nene Hinomoto
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Staff Lounge and Dressing Room Area Empty Re: Staff Lounge and Dressing Room Area

Post  Oromov the Black Serpent Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:38 pm

Oromov entered the staff lounge via the main entry oor, and looked around. His eyes immediately focused on Howards goons with big guns, and scowled behind his popped collar.

Staff Lounge and Dressing Room Area Kriz_by_darkstormzero-db5aj12 But he quickly put on a calmer face for the women who were here. Staff Lounge and Dressing Room Area Krizalid_2001_by_kyorigenius_d8nhsq3_by_darkstormzero-db5ajlx

Ladies, I apologize for this... rather rude delay, however, General Manager Howard Barakus was murdered this morning. Unfortunately, almost all live shows have been cancelled today because of this while we investigate what has happened. However, as this was no fault of yours, you will be compensated a full days pay for this. Now, as for you guards, tell me why are you standing here in the womens locker rooms and change areas fully armed like you expect a terrorist attack in here?" Oromov's serpentine eyes swept the men looking for the leader of this group. When the sqyuad leader approached, Oromov's eyes focused on him. "Sir, we are following procedures as laid out by Howard to lock the ladies down until we got word and...." "And by locking them down you mean hold them hostage at gunpoint? Make sure they don't run away? You are a complete idiot. We PAY them to do a job, and we pay them very well for their services. If they so chose to not wish to do that job, they are welcome to apply for other positions within the Bliss or leave and take up jobs elsewhere. We are NOT human traffickers, we are not slavers, and we do not coerce! Howard was an idiot too, and if his stupidity has affected the lot of you,then YOU can consider yourselves unemployed as of this moment."
Oromov the Black Serpent
Oromov the Black Serpent
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Staff Lounge and Dressing Room Area Empty Re: Staff Lounge and Dressing Room Area

Post  Nene Hinomoto Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:12 pm

Nene turned her attention to the visitor and watched with some mild concern as he berated the guards, and relayed the news that was on everyone's mind. There were gasps of shock and amazement, Nene herself simply raised a bro. Who would wanna kill that guy? ...Lemme rephrase that, why would anyone wanna murder him? She asked herself. Unfolding her arms and legs she stood up and walked over to the man since everyone still had a thumb up their asses. "So, are we not working tonight? Or should I get changed?" She asked with mild irritation in her tone, with two parts curiosity to how the new one would respond.
Nene Hinomoto
Nene Hinomoto
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Oromov the Black Serpent Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:18 pm

Oromov looked down at Nene, who asked that he repeat what he was sure was quite clear. "Yes, Nene, you have the night off with full pay. Go do whatever you wish." the senior manager reiterated before he turned to leave, and made sure every armed thug in the room was out before he was. "You boys better get your guns and your asses out of this room in the next three seconds before I break my foot off in them." growled the Domescan senior manager with a scowl.

Last edited by Oromov the Black Serpent on Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oromov the Black Serpent
Oromov the Black Serpent
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Nene Hinomoto Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:47 pm

Nene blinked at this, and considering she had nothing planned for the evening found herself now with a schedule that was completely empty. "Oh... sorry, I didn't hear you the first time. Was distracted by the big guns." she says with a momentary glance towards one of the large guns and the goon which held it. She turned her attention back to the management type who was berating them and shrugged. "Can't complain about a free check I guess." she sighed, walking past them, her hips swaying and her breasts bounced with her movement. She half turned towards Oromov and made a sly grin. "I wouldn't take on them too hard, they've only peeked at us a few times when were getting dressed. No harm in that~" She sang teasingly playfully arching her back... in a very remarkable feat of flexibility, using the door frame as support as she leaned back, her right leg extended upward, her toe angled towards the ceiling! Her breasts bobbled, her red hair fell from her shoulders and hung, and she gave them a wonderful angle to look at~

She then giggled playfully, pulling herself forward with ease, her right foot back on the surface of the floor, and her body erect once more. She hummed as she danced down the corridor to the elevators.
Nene Hinomoto
Nene Hinomoto
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Oromov the Black Serpent Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:57 pm

Oromov blinked at the unexpected show as the rest of the girls filed out after Nene. grabbing their bags and whatever else they needed and departing. Te grunts now not sure wether to stay put or not. Oromov was in no mood now for cleaning up Howard's mess. The damn fool had turned the Families and the Bliss right back into a criminal enterprise, after all the work and money that Val, Hrothor and the Brightblade clan had spent cleaning the image of the place and the Families, Barakus, someone who got appointed on his and Galaerion's reccomendation, managed to betray that trust lock stock and barrel.

"Men, we need to have a little chat...." he said finally, his voice laced with irritation.
Oromov the Black Serpent
Oromov the Black Serpent
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down