Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dunes of Domescadia

4 posters

Go down

The Dunes of Domescadia Empty The Dunes of Domescadia

Post  Amaines, The Hungry Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:18 am

[From here]

Grooooooooooooooooooooan!!!

Amaines' pained expression was all one needed to know that she was suffering abdominal cramps badly, and she needed some release. I can't hold it in any longer, damn that meaty mortal... if anything she did have the last laugh I suppose... but she was deliciously worth it! She thought, but her smirk turned into a frown again. The large red beast spread her wings and landed upon the sandy dunes of the vast Domescan Desert.

"Heh... well you've done your time, Miss Director. Time for your last-- ooof, stahp..." she groaned at the last bit, squatting down with her immense size. She sat on all fours, her hind legs spread and squatting deep, her pert anus began to relax and widen.

Shllllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip-

Her bowls released the pent up filth that had accumulated from Mikaru's remains, as well as other prey she had devoured along the way and before her. Bones of animals littered the filth pile which formed upon the sandy landscape, as well as a heel to one of the director's shoes, corroded weapons beaten by acid damage and clothing and hair fibers. A rib cage, skull and some leg bones also appeared from the stinking faecal pile.

"Haaaaaaahhhhh.....much better, phew...." Amaines sighed, cringing only to spurt out another glob of shite over the pile. Her bowels clear of compaction, the large Dragoness turns to look down at her 'creation' from the left overs of the Director. "And so, the T.I.R.S. Director was never seen nor heard from again~ And the hungry Dragoness continued her journey through the desert unopposed. Tis a shame though... if you had that inner fire you had when you were young Director... I wouldn't have cut our friendship off. I shall miss our occasional chats.... ah well." She sighed, turning her head away from the stinking mound, stretched her wings wide and then shot up into the sky! She then made a course for the Domescadian Capital...
Amaines, The Hungry
Amaines, The Hungry
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

The Dunes of Domescadia Empty Re: The Dunes of Domescadia

Post  Mikaru Shinitase Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:15 am

Amaines, The Hungry wrote:[From here]

Grooooooooooooooooooooan!!!

Amaines' pained expression was all one needed to know that she was suffering abdominal cramps badly, and she needed some release. I can't hold it in any longer, damn that meaty mortal... if anything she did have the last laugh I suppose... but she was deliciously worth it! She thought, but her smirk turned into a frown again. The large red beast spread her wings and landed upon the sandy dunes of the vast Domescan Desert.

"Heh... well you've done your time, Miss Director. Time for your last-- ooof, stahp..." she groaned at the last bit, squatting down with her immense size. She sat on all fours, her hind legs spread and squatting deep, her pert anus began to relax and widen.

Shllllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip-

Her bowls released the pent up filth that had accumulated from Mikaru's remains, as well as other prey she had devoured along the way and before her. Bones of animals littered the filth pile which formed upon the sandy landscape, as well as a heel to one of the director's shoes, corroded weapons beaten by acid damage and clothing and hair fibers. A rib cage, skull and some leg bones also appeared from the stinking faecal pile.

"Haaaaaaahhhhh.....much better, phew...." Amaines sighed, cringing only to spurt out another glob of shite over the pile. Her bowels clear of compaction, the large Dragoness turns to look down at her 'creation' from the left overs of the Director. "And so, the T.I.R.S. Director was never seen nor heard from again~ And the hungry Dragoness continued her journey through the desert unopposed. Tis a shame though... if you had that inner fire you had when you were young Director... I wouldn't have cut our friendship off. I shall miss our occasional chats.... ah well." She sighed, turning her head away from the stinking mound, stretched her wings wide and then shot up into the sky! She then made a course for the Domescadian Capital...

The pile steamed in the massive dessert, left behind by the Amaines. Mikaru's heel jutted from the pile, her guns she had on her destroyed. Digested she was nothing more than dragon poo....

[From here]

A hand shot from the mush, bones pushing away as a skinny arm extends from the mass, followed by another, frantically waving, trying to push through the hardening blob, the large breasted woman rises! She was naked, covered in a layer of baleful mud which slicked her hair and covered her from head to toe. Her eyes were wide, filling with water. Og GODS I'M... GUNA.... She thought, pulling her naked body out of the pile. Her rebreather was beginning to fail, but it didn't matter she tossed it, running on top of the hot sand, falling to her knees, breasts bobbing as she hurls for a solid minute, mouth becoming dry before hurling once more.

The Director of the T.I.R.S. rolls onto her right side, before falling onto her back, staring up at the blue sky. She was alive... stinking, humiliated, but alive. For now.
Mikaru Shinitase
Mikaru Shinitase
Corporal
Corporal

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikaru Shinitase Mon May 13, 2019 4:15 pm

Mika breathed heavily, hacking as she stared up at the blue sky. "Dammit..." she pants. The 'baleful mud' which covered her body was hardening, sand sticking to her naked body, as the stench from the filth pile she crawled from was still close by.

She slowly pulls herself up, standing, with only tattered remains of her undergarments, braless and covered in drying filth in the middle of the baking Domescan sun... "This... this is not good..." She groaned. She was in deep enemy territory, weaponless, without clothing or gear. She assumed it had been at least half a day since she was devoured by Amaines, and she wondered if the TIRS were already in a malestrum without her leadership. "Eh... maybe I can get to the Minktail before dehydration, or an enemy patrol finds me. Granted, I'm sure they'd stay clear away from Dragon droppings..." She chuckled, wobbly walking up a dune, trying to pull herself away from the stinking mass. She did not want to be here any longer, and had an extreme need to bathe...
Mikaru Shinitase
Mikaru Shinitase
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Mon May 13, 2019 4:40 pm

Mikaru Shinitase wrote:Mika breathed heavily, hacking as she stared up at the blue sky. "Dammit..." she pants. The 'baleful mud' which covered her body was hardening, sand sticking to her naked body, as the stench from the filth pile she crawled from was still close by.

She slowly pulls herself up, standing, with only tattered remains of her undergarments, braless and covered in drying filth in the middle of the baking Domescan sun... "This... this is not good..." She groaned. She was in deep enemy territory, weaponless, without clothing or gear. She assumed it had been at least half a day since she was devoured by Amaines, and she wondered if the TIRS were already in a malestrum without her leadership. "Eh... maybe I can get to the Minktail before dehydration, or an enemy patrol finds me. Granted, I'm sure they'd stay clear away from Dragon droppings..." She chuckled, wobbly walking up a dune, trying to pull herself away from the stinking mass. She did not want to be here any longer, and had an extreme need to bathe...

The sound of a 4x4 began to enter Mika's ears as she turns to see a dust cloud approaching on the horizon! A military jeep, outfitted with an older Galideno M45 Machine Gun!

The Dunes of Domescadia Fordorsia_m20_lcsw_by_airborneleaf_d70cewh_by_keskewolf-dajwsk0
(The top one)

However, a flag on the back waved green and black, the colors of Abdel's military! There were three people on board the 4x4, two of them were Domescan soldiers, clad in their dark and sandy uniforms, while the other was a tall, foreign man with a ponytail, and didn't look entirely military. The vehicle got downrange of the pile before they finally veered to a stop! "OUGH! Criminy!" One of the soldiers cried out. The soldiers had Domescadian Model 60 Assault Rifles hanging from their chest straps, banging against their hips, where a leather holster carried Domescadian Type 95, 'Luger' handgun's. One of the men waved their hand in front of their face, while the other who was standing, mounting the machine gun slid his mouth and nose between the crook of his elbow and forearm. They were well enough away that they couldn't see the mound of filth, but if Mikaru wasn't quick...they'd definitely see her.

The Dunes of Domescadia Fordorsia_model_60_snub_by_airborneleaf_d6qbmqx_by_anastasiadfaizland-db3vmdy

The Dunes of Domescadia Domescan_handgun_by_anastasiadfaizland-db1ferp
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikaru Shinitase Mon May 13, 2019 4:53 pm

Mikaru quickly dropped upon hearing the engine, and observed the approaching 4x4 with the hot desert sand burning her bare chest. Dammit, a patrol?! Why here...? Hm... unless, Amaines was spotted by them, and they came over to investigate... in which case, even more may arrive soon. A dragon in the territory isn't something a military patrol would simply ignore... she thought, frowning. She stayed low to the sand, burrowed herself into it, and looked on...
Mikaru Shinitase
Mikaru Shinitase
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastion Castellon Mon May 13, 2019 5:02 pm

Random Mobs wrote:
Mikaru Shinitase wrote:Mika breathed heavily, hacking as she stared up at the blue sky. "Dammit..." she pants. The 'baleful mud' which covered her body was hardening, sand sticking to her naked body, as the stench from the filth pile she crawled from was still close by.

The sound of a 4x4 began to enter Mika's ears as she turns to see a dust cloud approaching on the horizon! A military jeep, outfitted with an older Galideno M45 Machine Gun!

The Dunes of Domescadia Fordorsia_m20_lcsw_by_airborneleaf_d70cewh_by_keskewolf-dajwsk0
(The top one)

However, a flag on the back waved green and black, the colors of Abdel's military! There were three people on board the 4x4, two of them were Domescan soldiers, clad in their dark and sandy uniforms, while the other was a tall, foreign man with a ponytail, and didn't look entirely military. The vehicle got downrange of the pile before they finally veered to a stop! "OUGH! Criminy!" One of the soldiers cried out. The soldiers had Domescadian Model 60 Assault Rifles hanging from their chest straps, banging against their hips, where a leather holster carried Domescadian Type 95, 'Luger' handgun's. One of the men waved their hand in front of their face, while the other who was standing, mounting the machine gun slid his mouth and nose between the crook of his elbow and forearm. They were well enough away that they couldn't see the mound of filth, but if Mikaru wasn't quick...they'd definitely see her.

The Dunes of Domescadia Fordorsia_model_60_snub_by_airborneleaf_d6qbmqx_by_anastasiadfaizland-db3vmdy

The Dunes of Domescadia Domescan_handgun_by_anastasiadfaizland-db1ferp

"Gods breath, what in the seven hells is that stench coming from?" Coughed the foreign man with a ponytail. He stepped out of the vehicle, gagging. "Ugh... smells like a beast, a swampy one at that!" He chokes. He was a handsome man, with long brown hair in a low ponytail with tanned features and green eyes. He was wearing a brown jacket over a white high collar button down, brown fatigues and calf high leather boots.

The Dunes of Domescadia Db23wvd-a14aa968-da37-4254-a2f6-9d5302ba7088.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFkNWE3YWEyLWM2MDItNGU1MS1hMGZhLWZjYTc0NTFkYTJlZFwvZGIyM3d2ZC1hMTRhYTk2OC1kYTM3LTQyNTQtYTJmNi05ZDUzMDJiYTcwODguanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

He had a white leather holster on his left hip for a right hand draw, with a F-93 Handgun jutting from the holster's flap:

The Dunes of Domescadia Borchardt_by_anastasiadfaizland-db68rg0

He was Sebastian Castellon, a Feniran noble who was in Domescadia for official business between his Noble House and Abdel's forces. But right now, the young lord of 28 was simply trying to keep his lunch down! "What is that smell?!" He called out to the entourage.
Sebastion Castellon
Sebastion Castellon
Recruit
Recruit

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Mon May 13, 2019 5:11 pm

The driver pulled up his Model 60, half threateningly. "Hold it there Lord Castellon..(cough) We still yet to fully trust you. If you so happen to get hurt... (cough) while we are delivering you to Abdel, it could be seen as quite... (cough) bothersome, and rather suspect." The driver exits, and turns to the gunner. "Keep that thing on the ready, if a dragon's about..." He grumbled. All present knew it wouldn't do too much lethally, but it would still be able to tear through its wings or blind it.

The gunner nodded, charging the old machine gun and pulled its double yolks as he swung the weapon around, pivoting it and sweeping the dunes.

The diver turns to the foreigner and shrugs. "My Lord... if you were to be so kind to assist me. I trust you better if you were to stick with me as we investigate..." he says before heading over to the source of the stench. "Come along."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikaru Shinitase Mon May 13, 2019 8:28 pm

Mika remained still. She parted the sands, slowly and observed the men approaching the mound of filth she had climbed out of earlier. Gross... She thought, her memory of travelling through Amaines' intestines, the compact nature of her travel a mix of unbridled disgust and physical discomfort as she was forced through miles upon miles of...

She shivered, turning pale green at the thought again. She couldn't take the gunner on her own, to try and sneak up on him like she was right now would be suicide... but even so, even if she did run for the 4x4, managed to eliminate the gunner, she'd have to deal with the other two. There was no guarantee she'd managed to mow the two down in a sweep of gun fire in time and she didn't have any clothes that would allow her any bit of protection in case they retaliated.

She could perhaps sneak up on the pair who were heading to the dung pile. She was pretty much masked scent wise and the sand coating her body gave her some camouflage. But now I'm back to worrying about the heavy gunner again! Ugh, even if I kill the pair leading to the pile I'm risking being shot by a heavy machine gun! Gods!! I can't just stand still either! Okay... dammit, you've been out of the field too long Mikaru! You were the top agent at one point, pull yourself together and just act! She mentally screamed. Amaines was right... she had gotten softer in her time riding the desk as Director of the T.I.R.S., she used to be a well respected agent. She closed her eyes, sighing softly. When she reopened them, she continued to observe the pair heading to the pile...
Mikaru Shinitase
Mikaru Shinitase
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastion Castellon Mon May 13, 2019 9:49 pm

Random Mobs wrote:The driver pulled up his Model 60, half threateningly. "Hold it there Lord Castellon..(cough) We still yet to fully trust you. If you so happen to get hurt... (cough) while we are delivering you to Abdel, it could be seen as quite... (cough) bothersome, and rather suspect." The driver exits, and turns to the gunner. "Keep that thing on the ready, if a dragon's about..." He grumbled. All present knew it wouldn't do too much lethally, but it would still be able to tear through its wings or blind it.

The gunner nodded, charging the old machine gun and pulled its double yolks as he swung the weapon around, pivoting it and sweeping the dunes.

The diver turns to the foreigner and shrugs. "My Lord... if you were to be so kind to assist me. I trust you better if you were to stick with me as we investigate..." he says before heading over to the source of the stench. "Come along."

Seb turned and raised his arms to the raised rifle. Gods damned psychopath... He thought, but smiled confidently. "Now Sargent, would it be equally unwise to shoot me then? You seem to be ignoring your own concern for my life by pointing that thing... and your mistrust at me." He says with a slight grin. "Aren't we trying to be friends?" he asked. He would have longed to ditch tweedle dumb and tweedle retarded, but circumstances had left him in a state most unfavorable- unfavorable as the rancid smelling air! Now he wants me to follow him towards that hellish scent?! His confidence wavered, only because his face now expressed annoyance. "Really? Would it be so wise?" He asked, before looking up at the heavy gunner who was focused on the skies to notice Seb unclasp the cover to his holster with his left hand. I'm not losing my life over these two ding dongs...should something unsavory were to happen, I'll just slip away. So far, I'm not too impressed with Abdel's country. Seems like a bunch of the same, Galideno and Bries Harbor, Cretu and my hometown...nothing that piques my interest or my budget... He thought as he shrugged. "Well, only because you were so kind to ask." He teased the Sargent, following after the man.

The closer they got to the source of the stench, the more it became hard to breathe. He pulled up a handkerchief from his pocket, covering his nose, pulling up the goggles around his neck to shield his eyes. "Ughhh... this stench...!" He grumbled. He could see the pile of filth ahead of them, and was about to turn and ask why they had left the safety of the 4x4 to examine a pile of shit when he noticed some... troubling shapes. He saw the shape of a woman's high heel in the muck, bones and clothing fragments. A size 9 high heel... roughly fit for a woman of 5'10 or so... looks like one of 'ours'... he thought in the split second he saw it. But that wasn't all he noticed... he noticed a pin in pale blue and black with the Tenik logo on it gleaming nearby... and what looked like impressions of the sand of something crawling out of the fecal pile...
Sebastion Castellon
Sebastion Castellon
Recruit
Recruit

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Mon May 13, 2019 9:55 pm

The soldier shook his head. "Just move it." As they approached the pile, the Sargent grimaced. "Ugh... looks like we found the culprit." He waved his hand in front of his face, and his eyes caught the gleam of the tag as well. He slipped on some leather gloves, and approached the pile. "Huh, looks like our dragon..." he grimaced, pulling out the gleaming Tenik pin. "Ate one of our enemies. Heh, should give it a medal..." he begins, before noting the high heel. "Hm... not standard issue dress for Galidinese troops... I suppose it must be one of them, spies the Tenik Industrial agents... yeah." He says, poking the high heel with the barrel of his gun, all the while ignoring the other factors that Sebastian had picked up with his eyes.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikaru Shinitase Mon May 13, 2019 10:29 pm

Random Mobs wrote:The soldier shook his head. "Just move it." As they approached the pile, the Sargent grimaced. "Ugh... looks like we found the culprit." He waved his hand in front of his face, and his eyes caught the gleam of the tag as well. He slipped on some leather gloves, and approached the pile. "Huh, looks like our dragon..." he grimaced, pulling out the gleaming Tenik pin. "Ate one of our enemies. Heh, should give it a medal..." he begins, before noting the high heel. "Hm... not standard issue dress for Galidinese troops... I suppose it must be one of them, spies the Tenik Industrial agents... yeah." He says, poking the high heel with the barrel of his gun, all the while ignoring the other factors that Sebastian had picked up with his eyes.

While the two below stared at the mass of gross, she figured it was a right time to act. She climbed the dune, gently sliding down the slope between the hills of sand; with a turn of her head she was thankful that the 4x4 wasn't in direct sight of them. The gunner would be forced to man their post or abandon it, and a battle of attrition would begin. She was ready for it though. She didn't see any portable radios on them, and she was hoping that they didn't call for back up while driving in. She put these thoughts aside, and approached the tall, foreign man. He had his gun's holster undone, and the soldier in front of him was kneeling with his back to them. She struck true, with her right arm hooked around his torso, she fumbled for his gun that was on his left hip. It was in a cross draw, so she could only ideally draw it out with her right hand from this angle or risk fumbling with the holster! Her left hand all the while cupped the man's mouth, keeping him from yelling out! The barrel of the weapon was long and skinny, and she rose the relatively lighter weapon out of the holster then pushed her chest against his back! Taking a few steps forward, she pushed him into the Sargent, which forced the man to fall face first into the muck thanks to her pushing the handsome man (Sebastian) into the Sarge!

She leveled the weapon at the handsome one, her left arm now covering her breasts as she angrily aims the F-93 handgun at him.
Mikaru Shinitase
Mikaru Shinitase
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastion Castellon Mon May 13, 2019 10:45 pm

Sebastion continued to analyze the tracks in the sand, ignoring the soldier's comments before the stench of the beast's dung got stronger... Why is it getting stronger-huh?! His own question was answered when he felt a slender hand cup his mouth, and another wrapping around his waist, and a pair of heavy, soft orbs against his back. The high heel, the Tenik pin, the tracks in the sand... and now clearly a female assailant! The only question he had was how she survived? He didn't know if he'd be able to ask, as soon as his weapon was relinquished from him, he was thrown forwards... towards the shit pile?! "NOPE!" he did all he could to avoid flying into the pile, pushing off the Sargent who took the fall for him! He stumbled onto his side, and rolled right, onto his back while the sarge fell forwards into the muck.

He looked up at the woman, she was about 5'10, his own pistol raised to his face, and the sargent beside him now digging himself into the filth...

I am not going to die next to two, piles of shit! He thought, his open left palm turned towards the dung. "Oyrc!" He exclaimed, the pile hardening as the moisture froze and subsequently trapped the soldier within! He turned his attention quickly to the woman and shook his hands and head feverishly. "They have another in a four by four close by!" he gulped. "Don't shoot!"
Sebastion Castellon
Sebastion Castellon
Recruit
Recruit

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Mon May 13, 2019 11:37 pm

The Sarge suddenly found himself in a scenario most foul... which became icy rather quickly.

The soldier's frosted legs were sticking from the pile, his upper body enclosed in the foul stench of the dragon's fecal matter.

---

Meanwhile, the young soldier on the 4x4...

"Damn it... I gotta go!" He grumbled, feeling uncomfortable. "I should have gone at the base... Gods I should have, but I really really need a latrine right now.." He however, kept his vigil on the skies, as he'd rather see the dragon with a loaded gun, than shit his pants without it.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikaru Shinitase Mon May 13, 2019 11:48 pm

She kept her aim, even as the man froze the dung heap and the soldier who fell into it. She grimaced, not sure if that was a worser fate... "Harsh." She says at last, her voice cold, quiet. She observed the man below her closely. "So you can use magic... use it again, and I'll shoot. Now, why would you help? Who are you...?" She asked, flicking the safety off the toggle lock pistol.
Mikaru Shinitase
Mikaru Shinitase
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastion Castellon Mon May 13, 2019 11:56 pm

Mikaru Shinitase wrote:She kept her aim, even as the man froze the dung heap and the soldier who fell into it. She grimaced, not sure if that was a worser fate... "Harsh." She says at last, her voice cold, quiet. She observed the man below her closely. "So you can use magic... use it again, and I'll shoot. Now, why would you help? Who are you...?" She asked, flicking the safety off the toggle lock pistol.

Seb chuckled nervously. "Not as harsh as what you've been through... I imagine?" He asked. He coughed against his shoulder. "R-right. I'm Sebastion Castellon, a Feniran Noble, and I gather it is more beneficial to not cross naked women pointing guns at me." He answered, smiling with a bit of humor. "I imagine your flight into Domescadia was a bit... rough? Well, I can help get you out of here! Killing me wouldn't solve much..." He answered.
Sebastion Castellon
Sebastion Castellon
Recruit
Recruit

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikaru Shinitase Tue May 14, 2019 12:53 am

Sebastion Castellon wrote:
Mikaru Shinitase wrote:She kept her aim, even as the man froze the dung heap and the soldier who fell into it. She grimaced, not sure if that was a worser fate... "Harsh." She says at last, her voice cold, quiet. She observed the man below her closely. "So you can use magic... use it again, and I'll shoot. Now, why would you help? Who are you...?" She asked, flicking the safety off the toggle lock pistol.

Seb chuckled nervously. "Not as harsh as what you've been through... I imagine?" He asked. He coughed against his shoulder. "R-right. I'm Sebastion Castellon, a Feniran Noble, and I gather it is more beneficial to not cross naked women pointing guns at me." He answered, smiling with a bit of humor. "I imagine your flight into Domescadia was a bit... rough? Well, I can help get you out of here! Killing me wouldn't solve much..." He answered.

Mika's brow twitched. "I... don't want to talk about it. Well if you like to continue breathing, help me by back stabbing the man in the truck like you did with that poor sod." She says nodding over to the poopsickle. "And keep your eyes averted! Pervert." She spat, before blushing. She couldn't trust this man much, she just met and stole his gun from him. Sebastion also betrayed his escort, and that flip flop in loyalty and his admittance into helping her for his own sake made him a risk...

"Now get up, walk out there. Keep him busy. And if you can keep your cool... I won't kill you both." She ordered coldly. "Understand?"
Mikaru Shinitase
Mikaru Shinitase
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content