Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Farmlands and Rice Patty Fields

3 posters

Go down

Village Farmlands and Rice Patty Fields Empty Village Farmlands and Rice Patty Fields

Post  Kamoi Majikina Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:34 am

Kamoi waded in the tropical warm blue waters near the farmlands used by the sporadically placed villages about the small Beijionese Tropical Island. Deep in the jungles, in the oasis where a great waterfall rushed its rich vitamin waters into the pools that trickled into the lower fields.

Kamoi raised herself from the thigh deep waters, tucking the scallions into the basket before turning to another one of her fellow villagers with a warm smile:

Village Farmlands and Rice Patty Fields Kamoi_by_minamajikina77-dbeeafo

"Kamoi! Lady Majikina!!" Cried the other woman, waving at the young silver haired woman. Both were scantly clad, which was common among man, woman and child on the island known for its white sands, tropical heat and of course, its beautiful people. The other woman continued to scream: "Kamoi! We've got enough! Lets head back to the village already! I don't wanna miss out on the feast!"

Kamoi simply giggled, blushing as she waved her friend off. "You sooner eat than do your chores Kana!" Kamoi chuckled, adding by cupping her mouth: "You realize the less we collect today, the less we'll have tomorrow, no? You can do without stuffing your face!"

Kana seemed to grumble, before smirking mischievously. "If anyone in the village can do without eating, thats you Kamoi! Try to let the other girls sprout before you bloom any more!" Kana teased. To this, Kamoi blushed deeper and looked embarrassed. "H-hey! Don't be in-in-indecent!" she exclaimed, holding her chest. Her skirt, like Kana's, was hiked up to allow the women to wade without getting their fabric's too wet. Granted they were more waterproofed and hearty than most clothes in the Beijionese Empire, but... had a tendency to become like mesh once soaked through.

Kana laughed. "Never change Kamoi!" She chuckled, before adding. "But seriously, can we go now??"

Kamoi, still flustered half turned away. "You know how the Elder gets when we return early from our daily chores Kana...." not very keen to return yet, Kamoi tried to wiggle out of shirking her duties. "Well she's your grandmother! I can't see why its a problem!" Kana retorted.

Kamoi shrugged, turning to Kana with a half smile. "How about you go on ahead then? I can finish up so we both don't get into trouble."

"Really?! W-wait, are you sure?" Kana seemed concerned by this.

Kamoi smiled warmly. "Yeah, go on ahead! It shouldn't take long. You would know if you didn't take a break every five seconds Kana!" she teased back.

Kana, now flustered, puffed her cheeks angrily before the two women simply laughed. "Alright then, see you in the village soon then Kamoi!" Kana replied at last waving goodbye before running off ahead.

Alone, Kamoi smiled faintly and continued to work the isolated fields, humming while she worked.
Kamoi Majikina
Kamoi Majikina
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Village Farmlands and Rice Patty Fields Empty Re: Village Farmlands and Rice Patty Fields

Post  Srei Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:18 am

Srei yawned, curled up in the canopies of a large jungle wood tree. His dark, purple scales were rubbery and a tone suited for the cover of night. A rarely seen species of monster in this world, for good reason too, given they had the ability to become almost fully invisible to the naked eyes. Still, some flaws prevented them from over using this skill, hence their species being called:

'Night Stalker Beasts'

In the daylight, they can't hunt as well thanks to the sun casting their shadow, so most tend to hunt in dark conditions or make their lair in places where it is constantly dark. No one is certain where the roughly intelligent creatures came from. Some speculate mutation of a dragon or lizard man, others think it may be failed Tenik Industrial experiments left to roam freely. Even the beasts themselves, aloof as they be did not know where they came from.

As for Srei, all he needed to know was that he was 'Srei'. Srei did not contemplate the ways of the universe, or of the ways of existentialism. He sleep, he hunt, he make friends and he make female 'Srei' pregnant. Simple life for simple creatures of instinct. However, simple, they weren't incapable of mortal speech or even reasoning.

Srei scratched his belly, leaning back with his head hanging off the branch, his world upside down now. The jungle floor below was near the tall waterfall and clearing, and his eyes scanned for signs of threats, or easy prey.

That was when his long ears twitched, his lion like tail swaying erratically to the sounds of humans. His large golden eyes widened as he excitedly looked around, his balance lost and sent tumbling off the branch!

SNAG!

His prehensile tail coiled about the branch with its long length, and the creature lazily sways from the branch. Like a possum or a pendulum he kinda swayed there for a moment before uncoiling his tail and then falling to the jungle's floor on all fours.

He glanced up, sniffing the air. Humans? Village humans. Yes. He thinks, picking up their sounds and scent; he scurried through the dense overgrowth, following it.

He got to mouth of the large pool of water where he sometimes seen the humans gather plants and food. These vegetables he sometimes snacked on when none was about. To Srei, they were so-so. He preferred meat. Juicy, blood rich meat mostly. Most Sreis did if he were to think about it.

Groooo........

The thought of juicy meat made Srei hungry again! Srei think juicy meat. Now want juicy meat. Srei angry at Srei for making Srei hungry! He thought, unintelligibly, his ears cowering back with sorrow, his scaly jaws and jagged teeth almost imitating a frown. He lay in the dense shade by the water, while his stomach groaned softly.
Srei
Srei
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Village Farmlands and Rice Patty Fields Empty Re: Village Farmlands and Rice Patty Fields

Post  Kamoi Majikina Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:09 am

Splash!

Kamoi rose from the pool, her skirt falling back down from its tied up position, her outfit soaked through! She batted her eyes, letting the excess water flutter off her long lashes, mouth open as she gasped for air:

Village Farmlands and Rice Patty Fields __kamoi_kantai_collection_drawn_by_nylon__19486348_by_minamajikina77-dbeeah7

While water dripped down her curvy body almost lasciviously and deliberate. The basket filled with the produce she had collected in Kana's absence was nearly full, and the strap was pulling back her head, forcing her back to arch and her large bosom to bounce with much elasticity. Her large blue eyes refocused on the half eaten Izulan Water Melon, an odd gourd shaped fruit that grew at the bottom of tropical river beds, ponds and freshwater pools within Izula Island. She frowned.

"Hmm... not another one..." she states sadly, the melon in question was broken apart as if something had half heartedly eaten it, then tossed it aside without finishing the rest. She sighs. "What a waste..." She throws the melon far into the jungle to the left of her, so that the animals could at least enjoy it. "Hmmm... We'll need to make more river traps I guess..." she says to herself, looking down at the fabric of her clothes which now soaked through to her flesh. The sun was up yet, and its rays were warm and comforting. She'd stay a little longer in the area to dry up before returning home.
Kamoi Majikina
Kamoi Majikina
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Srei Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:57 am

Kamoi Majikina wrote:Splash!

Kamoi rose from the pool, her skirt falling back down from its tied up position, her outfit soaked through! She batted her eyes, letting the excess water flutter off her long lashes, mouth open as she gasped for air:

Village Farmlands and Rice Patty Fields __kamoi_kantai_collection_drawn_by_nylon__19486348_by_minamajikina77-dbeeah7

While water dripped down her curvy body almost lasciviously and deliberate. The basket filled with the produce she had collected in Kana's absence was nearly full, and the strap was pulling back her head, forcing her back to arch and her large bosom to bounce with much elasticity. Her large blue eyes refocused on the half eaten Izulan Water Melon, an odd gourd shaped fruit that grew at the bottom of tropical river beds, ponds and freshwater pools within Izula Island. She frowned.

"Hmm... not another one..." she states sadly, the melon in question was broken apart as if something had half heartedly eaten it, then tossed it aside without finishing the rest. She sighs. "What a waste..." She throws the melon far into the jungle to the left of her, so that the animals could at least enjoy it. "Hmmm... We'll need to make more river traps I guess..." she says to herself, looking down at the fabric of her clothes which now soaked through to her flesh. The sun was up yet, and its rays were warm and comforting. She'd stay a little longer in the area to dry up before returning home.

Srei was agonizing over his self induced conundrum when the splash of water took hold of his senses. He glanced up to the water's surface, watching the fleshy human break from its previously still waters. His large yellow eyes widened and filled up with the female human's jiggly and...juicy form!

Much meat... MUCH MEAT! Female one has much jiggly meat! Srei's erratic thoughts boomed, his tail swishing excitedly left to right. Female one looks juicy. Srei have? Srei no see other walking ones. Hoo-mans. Srei ate hoo-mans long ago, when Srei left his egg pouch. Yes.
Srei remember much meat too. Srei need not eat for long while. Not for three moons. This one... Srei not need eat for maybe five! Or SIX!
He paused his movements when he watched her throw something into the forest, a quick glimpse at it told the lizard like beast it was the fruit he tried eating earlier that morning.

He glanced back at the woman, observing her closely. Srei attack? Srei no see other hoo-mans. Jiggle-one is alone. How Srei eat female jiggle meat? The beast thought, now in another conundrum. Srei didn't see any obvious implements of violence, but he generally seen humans carry many weapons. Pointy sticks and metal cleaving things called 'blades'. He decided to observe a little more, and also move in a bit closer...
Srei
Srei
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamoi Majikina Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:44 am

Kamoi blinked, feeling hairs at the back of her neck prickle on end. She looked left and right, but saw nothing out of the ordinary however. Perhaps... I should get going after all. I have enough for tomorrow's meals, and there will likely be left overs from today's marriage ceremony... She thought, before suddenly frowning. I can almost hear the older villagers now. 'What is wrong with Kamoi?
She has a responsibility as the next elder, but these are troubling times, why hasn't she married yet? Kamoi's got to stop being a child, and get her head out of the clouds. She needs to find herself a husband. When is Kamoi marrying?' I'm sick of hearing it. Its not like I don't want to... its just... just...
Her mind pictures the faceless male 'husband' of her choosing carrying her off her feet to lay upon the straw cot she's normally accustomed to sleeping on. What is she to do?! She's never even kissed a boy let alone do the... act!

She shook her flustered head side to side, her ponytail wagging still wet with water. "No! I shouldn't have to rush these things!! I'm still young!" she screamed, piercing the air with her shrill cry. Birds flew in all directions, and Kamoi, still blushing deep crimson, looked around herself, her arms together, hands clasped against one another, the way her elbows locked and arms were forced against the sides of her breasts made them squish together and balloon between her elbows, almost painfully so! She gasped, looking down nervously and saw her reflection in the water. For a moment, she thought she saw a pair of yellow eyes leering at her from the water's edge, and it caused her to look in the direction of the glow. Her eyes widened, and she held the strap of her gathering basket tightly, taking a brisk step back! "Wh-whose there?!" she called out, feeling like she was being observed by someone. Her voice timid and shaky.
Kamoi Majikina
Kamoi Majikina
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Srei Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:50 am

Kamoi Majikina wrote:Kamoi blinked, feeling hairs at the back of her neck prickle on end. She looked left and right, but saw nothing out of the ordinary however. Perhaps... I should get going after all. I have enough for tomorrow's meals, and there will likely be left overs from today's marriage ceremony... She thought, before suddenly frowning. I can almost hear the older villagers now. 'What is wrong with Kamoi?
She has a responsibility as the next elder, but these are troubling times, why hasn't she married yet? Kamoi's got to stop being a child, and get her head out of the clouds. She needs to find herself a husband. When is Kamoi marrying?' I'm sick of hearing it. Its not like I don't want to... its just... just...
Her mind pictures the faceless male 'husband' of her choosing carrying her off her feet to lay upon the straw cot she's normally accustomed to sleeping on. What is she to do?! She's never even kissed a boy let alone do the... act!

She shook her flustered head side to side, her ponytail wagging still wet with water. "No! I shouldn't have to rush these things!! I'm still young!" she screamed, piercing the air with her shrill cry. Birds flew in all directions, and Kamoi, still blushing deep crimson, looked around herself, her arms together, hands clasped against one another, the way her elbows locked and arms were forced against the sides of her breasts made them squish together and balloon between her elbows, almost painfully so! She gasped, looking down nervously and saw her reflection in the water. For a moment, she thought she saw a pair of yellow eyes leering at her from the water's edge, and it caused her to look in the direction of the glow. Her eyes widened, and she held the strap of her gathering basket tightly, taking a brisk step back! "Wh-whose there?!" she called out, feeling like she was being observed by someone. Her voice timid and shaky.

Srei watched the woman fret about, before suddenly turning towards his direction, the look of fear in her face. The Nightstalker Beast eyed his prey intently, and slowly revealed itself. "Srei... Srei here." He replied, his voice coarse and simplified, almost mumbling and hissing at once. He pulled his nine foot long body from the brush on all fours, once in the water, he became like a crocodile, swimming up to human woman in the thigh deep water.

Srei
Srei
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamoi Majikina Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:12 pm

Kamoi was paralyzed with fear at the sight of the creature, to the point where she had not even her hand upon her tanto holstered within the ribbon on her lower back till it was almost in front of her! "S-stay back now!" She gulped, her back step was slow and cumbersome in the thigh deep water. It had the advantage so long as she remained in the water...

"You needn't come any closer... you." she swallowed dryly. There was no reason to provoke the being into attacking. In fact, she wasn't even aware of what it could be. Is it a demon? One of those Kitsune experiments? Is it a Scardian or Tenik Industrial creature let loose?! Is it the Black Empire's plaything? I've gone through all the warring countries, but I'm sure it could fall under any! She thought, shivering, slowly pulling the plain tanto's grip, edging it gently from the hidden sheath.
Kamoi Majikina
Kamoi Majikina
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Srei Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:00 am

Kamoi Majikina wrote:Kamoi was paralyzed with fear at the sight of the creature, to the point where she had not even her hand upon her tanto holstered within the ribbon on her lower back till it was almost in front of her! "S-stay back now!" She gulped, her back step was slow and cumbersome in the thigh deep water. It had the advantage so long as she remained in the water...

"You needn't come any closer... you." she swallowed dryly. There was no reason to provoke the being into attacking. In fact, she wasn't even aware of what it could be. Is it a demon? One of those Kitsune experiments? Is it a Scardian or Tenik Industrial creature let loose?! Is it the Black Empire's plaything? I've gone through all the warring countries, but I'm sure it could fall under any! She thought, shivering, slowly pulling the plain tanto's grip, edging it gently from the hidden sheath.

Srei continued his advance, the human before him reeked of fear to be much of a threat to him. He lifted his head up from the water, paddling as he got almost right in front of her. "I Srei. Yes." he replied, swimming circles around her. "I want. Must come. Yes. Srei want. Want." He hissed, playfully, his tail swishing around her knees. "Yes. Much meat. This one. Much meat!" He cooed, before his tail snagged her legs and pulled her off her feet! He watched with large yellow eyes, lips peeling back into a grin as he watched his meal falter!
Srei
Srei
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamoi Majikina Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:34 am

Kamoi watched as the large beast continued to advance in spite of her shaky warnings, which wasn't much of a shock. She watched as it circled her, this thing named 'Suh...ray'? talking in its nonsensical broken speech. "W-what? Want what?" She had reluctantly asked, looking at it from over her shoulder as Srei smiled now behind her. She blinked, looking down as she felt the furry tail brush across her thighs, drawing her blade out of instinct! "W-woah now settle down!" She yelped, when she heard it say... meat.

Before she could react, the tail beneath her she was trying to side step away from coiled around her calves, pulling her feet off the river bed! "AHHH---"

SPLASH!

Village Farmlands and Rice Patty Fields __kamoi_kantai_collection_drawn_by_armadillo_tokag_by_minamajikina77-dbf4hu5

Under the water now, Kamoi blinked, and could see the purple monster's full size. Srei was huge, and she could see he was gonna be hard to slip away from with his finned tail and raptor claw like feet! By the Twelve this thing wants to eat me! Of course! She mentally screamed. She couldn't retreat, he was behind her, his tail trying to snag her as she swam into deeper water instinctively, forgetting about the disadvantage she would have, but it was better than staying still and caught! She kicked hard, diving deeper towards the muddy pond bed, hoping she'd lose him in the reeds and Kiimelon groves growing down there. She had her tanto yet in hand, holding it tight as she spreads the water with her arms in the flow with her frantic kicking, pushing up soot to aid her in her escape!
Kamoi Majikina
Kamoi Majikina
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraz Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:57 am

Kamoi's actions in trying to deter Srei the Nightstalker Beast had an unforeseen effect. Dislodging the sooty river bottom stirred a sleeping Goliath beneath the mud ahead of her...

Kraz opened his large red eyes, popping his body from the mud, feeling and hearing the commotion between Kamoi and Srei, without being privy of its context. Loud noises and disruptions, feeling the mud flake away from his slimy body stirred him. His eyes were almost crystal clear when he saw the small shape of a mortal heading his direction. Kraz didn't hesitate given how close they were approaching. He pulls himself further out, his large arms and fingers spreading the soil as he pulls his girth from the soot, head launching up from the reeds and melon grove she had been headed to. Ah, breakfast~ He thought, yawning his massive maw open and over the woman's head and shoulders!

CLAMP!

His teeth snugly held her in place, his lips peeling back into a grin as he suckles her up to her waist; her huge hips yielding to the lips formed around her torso! He inspected the creature with his tongue, his eyes crossed to view the kicking legs and ass of the mortal. He rubbed his tongue across her face, and curled around her breasts and wrapped around to her back! Ah, a female mortal. Little scrawny for my liking, but she has a nice texture. He thought, swallowing the water in his mouth, his slimy tongue trailing across her tanned flesh and manipulated her squishy breasts and dragged across her stomach, tits and face in a quick yet enjoyable pace. Mmm... delicious~ He thought, letting her wiggle for a few more moments before he would end her life.

Kraz
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Srei Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:05 am

Srei was elated, finally he could eat! He yawned his mouth wide and hissed gleefully before he closed his mouth and dove in after her! With his speed at his side, she was surely Srei's! Yes, Srei will have! Yes! Srei will eat! Much Meat! YES! He thought with simpleminded glee, swimming like a crocodile again, serpentine movement with his tail as he gave chase. He was practically upon her already, so he widened his mouth!

ULP~!

He could feel her feet entering his throat, her kicking legs somewhat halting movement in his wide throat, her slender legs and thick thighs followed, and then he found himself with his lips around the fullness of her juicy rump! His tongue gleefully slithered around her skirt, slipping between her thighs~ Ooh, OOO! Good meat! Rump roast, yes. Good. Good Meat! Tasty Meat, Springy. Hm? I kiss? He paused, blinking from his fantasy as his tongue slipped between the folds of her 'lower lips'. His own lips hit something flabby, so his large yellow eyes now blinked at the equally large... fatter salamander who had the other half of his meal! He blinked for a moment, unsure what to do. Srei not know what to do... Never happen to Srei. No? He blinked.
Srei
Srei
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamoi Majikina Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:29 am

Kamoi was looking over her shoulder for a moment, blue eyes wide with terror as Srei moved closer, mouth wide!

Village Farmlands and Rice Patty Fields TwLwGUV

She suppressed an underwater cry, her head snapping forward again. I gotta swim fast-waaaaah the seven hells is that?! Her lips peeled open, bursting air bubbles in a low muffled cry, fresh water entering her mouth as her pupils became small at the sight of another, larger maw in front of her!

Village Farmlands and Rice Patty Fields Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAZJ2u3D-ZxLFw8qTS7cjHnB5pS6hjRFoRE8oeKDnFcRVvPguS

"BLllaarg!!" She screamed, air bubbles leaving her mouth as the toothy maw snapped around her torso! It was dark all of a sudden, fleshy and red. She felt most of her air leave her mouth, her body panicking more than ever! She kicked and wiggled hard, feeling the teeth on her shoulders slide down her back as she was slurped in deeper, up to her lower torso before blubbery lips firmly griped her. She felt her breasts and face become molested by a warm slithering tongue, while her mind was too fogged to think, her body in a primal need to escape and breathe! She batted at the tongue, half forgetting her knife in hand. She went to stab down when the water in his mouth retreated, and with it--her knife! Alarmed she clawed for it, narrowly grabbing it before it was snatched by an audible GULP. She coughed, water spewing from her lips as she gagged in the maw. "Uck... gahh..." she moaned, pushing the tongue which rubbed her body, probing it playfully. It felt like a sticky, gooey mat that rubbed across her feminine curves vigorously! She spat slime that trailed off her face after it dragged across, shivering with disgust! "Oh Gods, what-Haaaaa!" She yelped, her legs becoming warmer now, that slimy feeling returning. She could barely move her ankles and legs, feeling dull pointy teeth fall upon her squishy rump! "What the hell?! I'm inside... both of them?!" She screamed, her voice echoing down the warm humid chamber ahead of her.

Village Farmlands and Rice Patty Fields Last_light_by_voraciouspanda-dbinb1b

She kicked and wiggled her hips, but it seemed that Srei was now locked lip to lip with whatever it was trying to eat her aside from Srei! "Aaaah!" She flushed red, feeling Srei's tongue against her labia, trying to squirm inside her! "S-staahp!" She screamed, squeezing her thighs since she couldn't do anything else to stop the probing tongue of the other creature! She had to think of a way to escape both maws, or the predators could very likely tear her in half! Without much thought, she digs her fingers tight into the tongue and bites down on the gross, slimy muscle just as hard!

Last edited by Kamoi Majikina on Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Kamoi Majikina
Kamoi Majikina
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraz Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:46 am

Srei wrote:Srei was elated, finally he could eat! He yawned his mouth wide and hissed gleefully before he closed his mouth and dove in after her! With his speed at his side, she was surely Srei's! Yes, Srei will have! Yes! Srei will eat! Much Meat! YES! He thought with simpleminded glee, swimming like a crocodile again, serpentine movement with his tail as he gave chase. He was practically upon her already, so he widened his mouth!

ULP~!

He could feel her feet entering his throat, her kicking legs somewhat halting movement in his wide throat, her slender legs and thick thighs followed, and then he found himself with his lips around the fullness of her juicy rump! His tongue gleefully slithered around her skirt, slipping between her thighs~ Ooh, OOO! Good meat! Rump roast, yes. Good. Good Meat! Tasty Meat, Springy. Hm? I kiss? He paused, blinking from his fantasy as his tongue slipped between the folds of her 'lower lips'. His own lips hit something flabby, so his large yellow eyes now blinked at the equally large... fatter salamander who had the other half of his meal! He blinked for a moment, unsure what to do. Srei not know what to do... Never happen to Srei. No? He blinked.

Kraz was enjoying the female's texture and fight, as he enjoyed squirming human ladies the most, when his eyes caught on to the dark shape now floating, and blinking in front of him. He blinked once at the sight of the beast, who now engulfed the woman's legs, and stared at Kraz with a stupid, confused look. It irritated Kraz to no end. Huh... sorry, but you're too slow! The beast thought, swinging its right arm out in a right hook like shove to Srei's neck and shoulders, to dislodge his meal from Srei's maw!

After doing that, it appeared the woman was now Kraz's for the taking! He went to lean his head back when he felt a sharp pain in his mouth, something sharp stabbing at his tongue! His mouth instinctively pushed Kamoi out, to rub the affected area against his lips and roof of his jaws. His large red eyes blinked as water filled his mouth, and he saw the woman floating there now. Not so fast doll! He thought, lunging forward with his mouth wide open again to fully engulf her!

Kraz
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Srei Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:58 am

Srei savored her flavor while confused on how to proceed. He wasn't in the mood to share his meal, given he saw her first. However, the other creature wasn't in the mood for giving her up nor sharing, as Srei winced, biting down on Kamoi's meaty ass before it slipped away from him, her bare feet slipping out of his wide jaws as he drifted downward with his head closer to the river bottom, upside down! He blinked his dazed eyes, and returns his vision on his goal. Kamoi had somehow been released from the Salamander's maw moments after she did with his own. Seeing Kraz with his maw wide for a second attempt at the girl, Srei shot his long tail out, since it was close to Kamoi's legs, and snatched her ankles!

He yanks down on Kamoi hard, her clothing flapping up into her face as she was pulled down to Srei in time for Kraz to miss his chance! Srei then uncoiled his tail, readjusted his body and pushed towars Kamoi, grabbing her by the shoulders with his large hands, mouth wide and lowering itself quickly around her head!
Srei
Srei
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamoi Majikina Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:10 am

Kamoi's plan worked, and she was soon free of the large creature's maw, taking a deep breath before she was expunged from the humid maw! She floats there for a moment, taking in both of her attackers now. A giant, Beijionese Salamander and that thing that called itself 'Srei'. She was comparatively smaller than either beast, so she had to wonder was she really worth either of their trouble?!

Village Farmlands and Rice Patty Fields Kamoi_choice_lol

She didn't have time to think, her wide white eyes and terrified expression on her face paled as the salamander came in for a full swallow! Ah f-crap!!! she almost cursed, holding back a instinctive scream to conserve her air reserves when she felt that all too familiar tail around her legs again! "Bllllllllrg!" She gasped, bubbles escaping again, feeling her world wooosh! around her! Her pelvic curtains shot up over her head as she was pulled downward:

Village Farmlands and Rice Patty Fields __kamoi_kantai_collection_drawn_by_ryuun_the_retur_by_minamajikina77-dbee9au

She couldn't see a thing because of it, her arms flailing wildly! Godswhyme?! She felt large clawed hands envelop her shoulders, her curtain drifting slowly away from her face to reveal Srei's maw coming down and round her head again! Her eyes wide and white with terror, she squirmed and wiggled her torso to try and slip away! OH CRAAAAP! Her mind shrieked as shadow began to envelop her eyes once again!
Kamoi Majikina
Kamoi Majikina
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraz Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:19 am

Kraz had her, almost nearly had her when that damned Stalker Beast tail snagged her away from him! His jaws savagely shut against nothing, his red gaze down at Srei and the girl, watching as Srei took Kamoi into his jaws! Nope, not yours pest! He grumbled, swimming down to them. He was built for the water, and was a better swimmer than Srei naturally, so it was no surprise before he could clamp shut around his meal, Kraz grabbed the narrow 'V' shape of Srei's upper jaw, pulling it back and forcing water down the creature's throat! His other hand reached for Kamoi, while he nonchalantly pushed Srei behind him letting go of his jaw. Kraz's lips becoming a weird sadistic grin (OOC: like the sig), reaching out for his prize!

Kraz
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Srei Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:25 am

Srei panicked when he felt not the warm, squishy meat, but instead cold slimy blubber against his upper jaw! He instinctively lets go, scratching at Kraz's hand! No! Srei not want that! NOT! He gulped, water filling his lungs quickly, his eagerness to eat now replaced with the need to breathe! When tossed behind Kraz, Srei clamped his long, curved talons into Kraz's back, digging deep trenches before latching on!

Heavy! Need breath. BREATH! NEED YES! His mind raged, Kraz too heavy to pull away from HIS meal!
Srei
Srei
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamoi Majikina Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:39 am

Kamoi was just about finished with this juggle routine, her clothing fraying between teeth and claws, her breasts nearly slipping out at the sides, and as it was her clothes were so damp, they were becoming see through!

Village Farmlands and Rice Patty Fields __kamoi_kantai_collection_drawn_by_suigetsu_hjs110_by_minamajikina77-dbqtmnc

Free of Srei's grasp now, she watched with creeping terror as the Salamander reached for her with malice in his heart! She backstroked, and kicked to get away feeling its slimy finger against her right toes... When she saw blood, and Srei was scratching the creature deeply! She kicked the fingers away, swimming up! She didn't have too far to go, but once surface she'd be able to get air, scream for help and hopefully get to shore before either creature ate her! Gotta swim GOTTA SWIM!! She mentally screams, already low on air as it was, she didn't want to ironically drown trying to escape these underwater maws! She gave it all her might to surface! Almost there!!
Kamoi Majikina
Kamoi Majikina
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraz Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:49 am

Kraz snarled from the pain induced from Srei's talons, distracting him long enough for Kamoi to slip away! Kraz, impatient and angry, forces himself back, using his own weight to crush the pest clawing his back! This Nightbeast is getting on my nerves!!

Kraz growled, as he pushed his full weight against Srei. When he was on his back, sandwiching Srei between the muddy bottom and himself, his large red orbs took in Kamoi making a break for the surface. Gotta do this right! He grumbled, needing air himself, the Salamander kicks off the river bed and lunges up with speed! He opens his jaws, the last thing he sees is Kamoi breaking the surface when he feels her legs against his tongue and his face feeling the open air! Water flushing down his throat with the plump Kamoi in tow! His tongue curled around her waist, his toothy jaw line closing around her like demented prison bars, closing out the light of day and the air with it!

Kraz
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Srei Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:22 am

Srei's body felt stunned by Kraz's weight, clawing underneath the creature trying to flatten him! Srei hurt! Hurt! Srei HURT! He need air as well, and being crushed by the huge creature didn't help that either! Then, there was nothing pinning him down, he could move again! Blinking, Srei swam to the surface after Kraz, his lungs begging for oxygen, swimming in Kraz's shadow the way up. He hit the surface, hacking up water, heading into the shallows. "Srei... breath. Breath...Good. Yes." He pants, turning to see his meal being swallowed up by the Salamander. He waded there, exasperated. "SREI MEAT! NO YOURS NO YOURS!!" He growled, swimming quickly to the beast to reclaim his prize!
Srei
Srei
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamoi Majikina Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:50 am

Kamoi could feel the open air kiss her wet skin, coughing horsely above the water, wading there. She hacked up water, eyes red and cracked with strain. "Crap, I need to-" She suddenly felt... humid air! "Wha--aaaahhhhhhhhh?!!" She screams, looking down, a huge gaping maw shot up from beneath her! Her legs were already in its throat, her curvy body wrapped up in its tongue! Her wide eyes stared down a the gaping throat she was sliding into, her arms above her head as she slid into that gaping throat without effort!

Village Farmlands and Rice Patty Fields __kamoi_kantai_collection_drawn_by_same_no_fukahir_by_minamajikina77-dbqtnor

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaal----" Her voice was cut off by the clamping of the jaws, red humidity taking over as she was being flushed into the throat with the water around her, her hands clawing desperately at the tongue, but it was too slimy to keep hold, and soon found herself sliding into Kraz's gullet, looking up at a quickly vanishing maw!

Village Farmlands and Rice Patty Fields Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSg3yR6C8nYW9cFqeHR5AqUstfynaZNMfbBwXKbVhRdHSHfnnmu

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Kamoi shrieked, pinpricked pupils, her legs and hands sliding off the slippery throat's surface as she tried to latch on to something!
Kamoi Majikina
Kamoi Majikina
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down