Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Black Shroud

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Black Shroud - Page 2 Empty Re: The Black Shroud

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:05 am

The Apophis' eyes flashed briefly at Kisaragi's challenge, a faint hissing and a whisper of the wind was heard. "Are you trying to divert me from my duties girl? Because she will not escape, and neither will you if you keep on interfering." the Lamia accosted, before locking her eyes back on the fleeing half neko, and with a coil she took off again at a liquid lightning speed, her tail thrashing furiously.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisaragi Hinomoto Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:32 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The Apophis' eyes flashed briefly at Kisaragi's challenge, a faint hissing and a whisper of the wind was heard. "Are you trying to divert me from my duties girl? Because she will not escape, and neither will you if you keep on interfering." the Lamia accosted, before locking her eyes back on the fleeing half neko, and with a coil she took off again at a liquid lightning speed, her tail thrashing furiously.

Her body shook violently as she tried to force her stiff muscles to move, and with a mighty lunge, she managed to leap onto the girth of her tail! Her palms slapping the coils, her and nails digging into the Apophi's scales! Kisa's weight contributed in anchoring the cobra like lamia down, thanks to the paralysis' lingering effects. "What if I am...?" she answered back, before her eyes focused on the human like hips near her head. I'm going to enjoy this to an extent~ Her lecherous mind thought for a moment, as she slammed her head against the slopes of the ass and then bit down on the purple flesh! Her teeth against her left ass cheek, Kisa bit the Apophi so hard it would undoubtedly leave a mark!
Kisaragi Hinomoto
Kisaragi Hinomoto
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:45 am

The Apophis hissed out in pain and anger, and she looked down, before backhanding Kisaragi in the face, knocking her off her tail end. The lamia looked down at the bite park on her ass, then at the slightly more built woman. "No wonder you have more meat on you than she does, you can't keep it shut."

The Apophis then started charging a powerful magical blast in her hands.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisaragi Hinomoto Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:58 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The Apophis hissed out in pain and anger, and she looked down, before backhanding Kisaragi in the face, knocking her off her tail end. The lamia looked down at the bite park on her ass, then at the slightly more built woman. "No wonder you have more meat on you than she does, you can't keep it shut."

The Apophis then started charging a powerful magical blast in her hands.

"OOOF!" Kisaragi grunts, her eyes wide as she was forced off the Apophis' tail, taking a few purple scales for the road! On her back, her legs and arms spread, she looked up at the blue sky. "Pfft, plat!" she spat, purple scales flying from her lips. "I think I heard a hiss of pleasure amidst that anger..." she began, slowly craning her neck to face the Cobra woman with a smirk. "I'm not fussed, its not the only thing that doesn't stay shut~" she says, humping the air to emphasize her point. "Heh, at least I have legs in which to shut." She continued, feeling some feeling returning to her numb body. She watched the creature get angrier, her hands charging up with magic. "You know, I'm rather resistant to magic being Beijionese and all. We Beijionese don't particularly care for the use of magic, its a lazy way to kill a person. That afraid to kill me with your bare hands? Afraid I might," she smirked, before chomping the air with an audible 'chomp'! "...bite ya again?" She chuckled, sticking out her tongue.
Kisaragi Hinomoto
Kisaragi Hinomoto
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:05 am

Kisaragi Hinomoto wrote:"OOOF!" Kisaragi grunts, her eyes wide as she was forced off the Apophis' tail, taking a few purple scales for the road! On her back, her legs and arms spread, she looked up at the blue sky. "Pfft, plat!" she spat, purple scales flying from her lips. "I think I heard a hiss of pleasure amidst that anger..." she began, slowly craning her neck to face the Cobra woman with a smirk. "I'm not fussed, its not the only thing that doesn't stay shut~" she says, humping the air to emphasize her point. "Heh, at least I have legs in which to shut." She continued, feeling some feeling returning to her numb body. She watched the creature get angrier, her hands charging up with magic. "You know, I'm rather resistant to magic being Beijionese and all. We Beijionese don't particularly care for the use of magic, its a lazy way to kill a person. That afraid to kill me with your bare hands? Afraid I might," she smirked, before chomping the air with an audible 'chomp'! "...bite ya again?" She chuckled, sticking out her tongue.  

The Apophis smiled at the false bravado of the human. "One - Even the beijionese are suceptible to magic when the magical power is strong enough to overcome the resistances. I should know, I was one of the magic researchers to prove it, and we tested it on a LOT of Beijionese captives. Two - who said I was going to kill you with it?" The Apophis' fangy grin was enough, as she fired a blast of magical arcane energies at Kisaragi. The woman should feel strange and disorientated, while her body began to shrink....
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisaragi Hinomoto Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:15 am

Kisaragi grits her teeth with anger before she found the woman's second response... terrifying. "Huh?" She then let out a yelp as the blast hit her, more from her shattered nerves than any pain sustained from the blast. Her tightly shut eyes began to wink themselves open, and started feeling sick to her stomach. "Wh-what....?" she gasped, watching as the Cobra seemed to get bigger... it was disorienting to say the least, but she swore the worm was getting larger than her, almost wurm-like. "So being unable to move isn't enough of a handicap huh?" she continued, but her voice seemed off to her as she spoke. "Now you're tricking my sight, making me feel nauseous..." she continued, her body caking with sweat. The air seemed to blow a little harder, and she guessed the wind was picking up fierce.
Kisaragi Hinomoto
Kisaragi Hinomoto
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:22 am

"Guess again mouthy mouse...." the Apophis stated as the enegry beam emitting from her hand flashed brightly in Kisaragi's eyes. When the glow faded, her nausea dissapeared, but something else would feel off.

"Don't just look at me, take a look around you. Then ask, 'has the Apophis grown? Or has something else happened?' Lets see if your miniscule - especially now - brain can figure it out."

The Apophis grinned again as her tail slowly encirlced the area the now tiny miniaturised human was in.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisaragi Hinomoto Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:35 am

Kisaragi blinked, her paralysis wearing away at last, allowing her to sit up. She felt the ground beneath her, it was warm yet felt fibrous like grass... and it was, but the blades were larger! "Huh?!" She could see the outline of where her body had been laid out, almost like a crop circle! Kisaragi gasped, her boots slipping off the blades as she scrambled to her feet! "By the twelve..." she whispered, noticing the giant coils slowly beginning to encircle her position! She looked up at the snake, her expression fierce... but her body shaking like a leaf! "I-I-I see, nothing different wurm! You're m-mouth was always that big!" she gulped, trying to keep a brave face as she tried to figure her next move.

Ah crap! I didn't think she'd shrink me! Frey'd what in your name should I do?! I thought I'd be too big to eat, now I'm snack-sized! She internally panicked, her little body sweating bullets before the gaze of the giant Apophis!
Kisaragi Hinomoto
Kisaragi Hinomoto
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:42 am

Kisaragi Hinomoto wrote:Kisaragi blinked, her paralysis wearing away at last, allowing her to sit up. She felt the ground beneath her, it was warm yet felt fibrous like grass... and it was, but the blades were larger! "Huh?!" She could see the outline of where her body had been laid out, almost like a crop circle! Kisaragi gasped, her boots slipping off the blades as she scrambled to her feet! "By the twelve..." she whispered, noticing the giant coils slowly beginning to encircle her position! She looked up at the snake, her expression fierce... but her body shaking like a leaf! "I-I-I see, nothing different wurm! You're m-mouth was always that big!" she gulped, trying to keep a brave face as she tried to figure her next move.

Ah crap! I didn't think she'd shrink me! Frey'd what in your name should I do?! I thought I'd be too big to eat, now I'm snack-sized! She internally panicked, her little body sweating bullets before the gaze of the giant Apophis!

"You lie liek your life depended on it, human. Good, cause it just might" the Apophis retorted as Kisaragi shrank down further, to a mere six inches in height. Then the snake leaned over her. "Hmm, I might eat you now, or save you for later. offer you to the King maybe? I heard Milosh might like a bite every now and then eh?" the Lamia woman teased, her right eye winked at Kisaragi.before she extended her right hand to reach for her.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisaragi Hinomoto Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:48 am

She squirmed with fright as the Apophi Wurm now loomed over her! Her words made her shiver, before the mention of Milosh. She blinked. "I'm pretty sure he'd have a bite if I was a dude...." she says with a bit more ease, considering the supposed intell the T.I.R.S. and Galideno had on said Public Enemy Number 2.

As the hand came down for her, she wondered if her miniature weapon would work. She pulled out the small pilot pistol and fired a couple shots at the approaching woman, backing up as she did!

"Y-you only talk big because... you are big!" She screamed!
Kisaragi Hinomoto
Kisaragi Hinomoto
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:00 am

The little pops of the micronized gun plinked off of the skin of the Lamia's hand, the tiny projectiles no longer had the velocity of the full sized bullets, and the hand creaked around Kisaragi's form.

"And you are tiny, and very squishy and chewable, so you can guess what that means. You get to behave and be quiet while I stop the fugitive, or you get to ride in my belly instead of my saddlebag. Clear small fry? Or do you need a demonstration?" she said, then she opened her mouth very wide. Two rows of sharp triangular teeth lined in two rows on both jaws glistened against the pink flesh of her mouth, while two VERY large fangs unfolded from the roof of her upper jaw, while her forked tongue slithered every so often from it's sheath. "I can very easily impale you from groin to head on one of my fangs and leave you hanging there until we get back to the Black City."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisaragi Hinomoto Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:10 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The little pops of the micronized gun plinked off of the skin of the Lamia's hand, the tiny projectiles no longer had the velocity of the full sized bullets, and the hand creaked around Kisaragi's form.

"And you are tiny, and very squishy and chewable, so you can guess what that means. You get to behave and be quiet while I stop the fugitive, or you get to ride in my belly instead of my saddlebag. Clear small fry? Or do you need a demonstration?" she said, then she opened her mouth very wide. Two rows of sharp triangular teeth lined in two rows on both jaws glistened against the pink flesh of her mouth, while two VERY large fangs unfolded from the roof of her upper jaw, while her forked tongue slithered every so often from it's sheath. "I can very easily impale you from groin to head on one of my fangs and leave you hanging there until we get back to the Black City."

She looked at her pistol with a worried, dumb expression. "Damn it!" her eyes glanced back to the hand which now grabbed her! "Ahhh!" She screamed, her legs dangling below her as she was raised up to the face! In her defence, she threw the gun at the Cobra's eye before she delivered her statement... which made Kisaragi's warm body squirm a little more now that she had a view of the dripping wet jaws! Sharp teeth almost as long as herself exposed themselves, and she quivered at the undulating throat behind her snaking black tongue!

"I-I won't let you abduct that innocent girl! She has all the reason to flee monsters like you and Abdel! If I can buy her more time to escape, I will gladly do so!" she screamed at the woman in defiant anger.
Kisaragi Hinomoto
Kisaragi Hinomoto
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:23 am

Kisaragi Hinomoto wrote:She looked at her pistol with a worried, dumb expression. "Damn it!" her eyes glanced back to the hand which now grabbed her! "Ahhh!" She screamed, her legs dangling below her as she was raised up to the face! In her defence, she threw the gun at the Cobra's eye before she delivered her statement... which made Kisaragi's warm body squirm a little more now that she had a view of the dripping wet jaws! Sharp teeth almost as long as herself exposed themselves, and she quivered at the undulating throat behind her snaking black tongue!

"I-I won't let you abduct that innocent girl! She has all the reason to flee monsters like you and Abdel! If I can buy her more time to escape, I will gladly do so!" she screamed at the woman in defiant anger.

"Oh really? Even at the cost of your own life? She is a stranger to you, and all the more she is a criminal, and she well deserves that title. You think you are saving an innocent, but all you are doing is aiding and abetting a conspirator, a murderer, and an accomplice to a known rebel." the Apophis said even as she subtlely already began slithering towards her pursuit target. "Now, you are an accomplice after the fact, and you impeded justice while on foreign soil. You get to go with her."

And with that, she jammed Kisaragi into her black saddlebag that swayed from the Apophi's hip.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisaragi Hinomoto Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:51 am

"I would! I know who you represent, the false justic-! Heh-hey!" She wiggled and protested as she was manipulated, being lowered into a leather satchel! "I'm not finished with you ye---haaaaaa!!." she screamed, falling amidst the organized chaos of collected herbs, trinkets and other such things for a student or master of the arcane! It stank inside the sack, the overwhelming aromas clogged her senses, and she rolled about the innards of the sack as the Apophi continued her mission!

"D-damn it!" she repeated, her thighs going over her head as she fell backward, and her large breasts smacked her chin!
Kisaragi Hinomoto
Kisaragi Hinomoto
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Kozuki Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:40 pm

Rebecca managed to get rather far, thanks to the random woman she had encountered. Still, it felt bad leaving that woman behind, but she didn't have the means to help reasonably. I'm not going back there, to that prison! Experimented on like some sort of lab rat! C'mon, where are the elves when you need them?! She thought, her body slick with sweat that chilled in her sprint.

She ran through a stream, before she decided to go back to climbing the trees, using their limbs to stay off the forest floor and get herself an edge in her escape. I won't fall this time... She thought, climbing up quickly and with ease. She went back to using the thicker arms that branched close to other trees as her new path.
Rebecca Kozuki
Rebecca Kozuki
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:51 pm

The Apophis rocketed with speed well beyond it's norm as she caught up with the tracker shadow she sent ahead earlier under the human's nose. When the serpent woman resynchronised with her shade, she was right on Rebecca's heels. Her senses lit up with the fleeing neko like a roman candle.

"Did you think to escape me, Kozuki? Failed to notice the shadow tracker in the shubbery? Aww that's too bad! One woman gave up her life for naught. How many more are you going to sacrifice to escape justice? Huh?!"

Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Kozuki Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:16 pm

Rebecca felt a chill run up her spine, and she half turned to see the creepy snake woman back on her heels! "Ah!!" She screamed, leaping down from the thick branches! She caught another on the way down, using it like a bar swing, she then vaulted forward and fell, till she stumbled into the shrubbery! "Oof!" she grunts, rolling down a slope before she was on her feet again! Dammit, my chest's cramping! She thought, holding her side, trying her best not to look back at the crazy serpent. I can't let her catch me, I've made it this far I can't let her kill me now!

She panted heavily, gripping the pistol used by one of her former captor's so tight her knuckles turned white. She half turned with the .38 single action aimed with her outstretched right arm, the barrel of the old service revolver exploded with energy, firing another bullet towards her stalker!

The Black Shroud - Page 2 Fordorsia_service_revolver_mk_1_remake_by_airborne_by_anastasiadfaizland-db2f7znhttps://galiavan2282.forumotion.com/t12-handguns#859
Rebecca Kozuki
Rebecca Kozuki
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:09 am

The zig zagging slithering of the Apophis on the chase was disorienting and difficult to anticipate while aiming, the bullet from the gun grazed the shoulder of the creature, drawing a deep pink blood from the purple skinned Apophis. With a hiss, the Lamia retaliated with a powerful firebolt fired from her hands, aimed at the Neko's back!
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Kozuki Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:11 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The zig zagging slithering of the Apophis on the chase was disorienting and difficult to anticipate while aiming, the bullet from the gun  grazed the shoulder of the creature, drawing a deep pink blood from the purple skinned Apophis. With a hiss, the Lamia retaliated with a powerful firebolt fired from her hands, aimed at the Neko's back!

"The last time, I'm not a neko!! Its my hair!!" Rebecca screamed, slick with sweat as she fired another round off at the snake's direction. She glanced over her shoulder and gasped as the creature shot a firebolt from its hand at her, which emblazoned the trees with crimson embers as it bore its way to her! She felt her leg give, and she tripped by the graces of her luck, tumbling down a forested incline, deeper off the beaten path, tumbling and rolling till her body collided with the trunk of a tree. She lay there, motionless... her eyes closed and her mind hazy as she lay there, weakened and broken from her sprint... Her right leg felt like fire was crawling up to her hip bone, and she quivered under the brush before going motionless again. I...can't move. Did I break my leg? she thought, flinching under the shade of tall grass and overgrowth.
Rebecca Kozuki
Rebecca Kozuki
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2