South Tower - Lobby, Reception and Entrance

Go down

South Tower - Lobby, Reception and Entrance

Post  Jessica E. Springfield on Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:42 am

From the busy street outside, a pair of double doors lead from outside city and bustle to a lavish lobby and an extremely large and intimidating bouncer. A velvet rope is spread across the entrance way into the main floor where the bar and stage area is located.

_________________
avatar
Jessica E. Springfield
Generalisimo
Generalisimo

Posts : 6
Join date : 2016-10-07

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: South Tower - Lobby, Reception and Entrance

Post  Katelyn Moonstone on Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:04 pm

Kate appeared before the second grand spectacle of Galideno, some could even argue it was grander than Tenik Tower however: Bliss.

The wolf-kin looked up at the sight, having been able to see it since she left the 'Den, she growled lowly and prepared to make ready for... 'negotiations', with the establishment. She was clear headed at the moment, so she wasn't going in guns blazing just yet, she was simply going to have as pleasant of a chat with the organized fellas behind their gilded doors. Yeah... that's right. And fight the urge off to beat them senseless as well.

The wolf tried to keep her composure as she proceeded through, not even giving the bouncers a second glance before she pushed her way through the front entrance and into the lobby. She headed across the elegant entryway and lobby, making her way over to the lobby desk at a swift gait. She then looked at the individual behind the desk in the eye, then turned sharply to the silver tap bell before them, and rung it. A sharp, musical ding rang from the device. Curious, and with some level of mischief, she tapped it again...and again. About fifteen times with a crude smile upon her face. At this point she couldn't tell if she herself was a lowly Nekomimi or a proud Wolf, buttt it helped alleviate the stress by causing the poor workers stress of their own.
avatar
Katelyn Moonstone
Alpha Bitch
Alpha Bitch

Posts : 21
Join date : 2016-10-10

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: South Tower - Lobby, Reception and Entrance

Post  Random Mobs on Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:52 pm



The front desk receptionist looked up and over at the beastkin continually knocking his bell. And started flinching at every harmonic ting it made.



Within a few more moments, he quickly palmed the bell to prevent any further pings of the bell, and smiled at Katelyn. "Good morning. How can we help you today, ma'am?"
avatar
Random Mobs
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 181
Join date : 2016-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: South Tower - Lobby, Reception and Entrance

Post  Katelyn Moonstone on Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:32 pm

Random Mobs wrote:

The front desk receptionist looked up and over at the beastkin continually knocking his bell. And started flinhcing at every harmonic ting it made.



Within a few more moments, he quickly palmed the bell to prevent any further pings of the bell, and smiled at Katelyn. "Good morning. How can we help you today, ma'am?"


Katelyn slapped his hand a few times, still caught in her rhythm, when the receptionist finally spoke and addressed her. She slowly removed her hand, and smiled. "Ah, that is more like it," she starts, her face still expressing a hint of anger, as it still bubbled under her thick skin. "I like to speak to your managers... not the hotel ones, but..." she paused, leaning in, her face becoming darker. "The real ones who own this city, if you catch my meaning? I am a.... very dissatisfied competitor and they have crossed my path for the last time. So unless you want to clean up some red stuff off the walls around here, lets just get to the chase, and get this over with, shall we?" she asked in a hushed tone.
avatar
Katelyn Moonstone
Alpha Bitch
Alpha Bitch

Posts : 21
Join date : 2016-10-10

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: South Tower - Lobby, Reception and Entrance

Post  Random Mobs on Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:00 pm



The receptionist looked shocked, but only for a moment, before the cold as stone face came down over his features at the threat.

"One moment, ma'am." he said, before turning to make a call. Within mere moments, a pair of men in black suits appeared on either side of Katelyn.

"Please escort this young beastkin woman to the executive floors of the central tower. Oh, and Ms. Moonstone, you are aware of our policy regarding weapons. please surrender all your weapons before you go. Then you may see your appointment."


avatar
Random Mobs
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 181
Join date : 2016-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: South Tower - Lobby, Reception and Entrance

Post  Katelyn Moonstone on Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:05 am

Random Mobs wrote:

The receptionist looked shocked, but only for a moment, before the cold as stone face came down over his features at the threat.

"One moment, ma'am." he said, before turning to make a call. Within mere moments, a pair of men in black suits appeared on either side of Katelyn.

"Please escort this young beastkin woman to the executive floors of the central tower. Oh, and Ms. Moonstone, you are aware of our policy regarding weapons. please surrender all your weapons before you go. Then you may see your appointment."


She was about to follow them, when she heard the man talk about the weapons. Smirking, she half turns to him. "Sure, I'm quite sure." she then reaches behind her jacket, pulling out the rather standard and common Galideno Mark 1 Revolver:



She places the loaded .38 onto the table, then pulls off the thigh holster for her shotgun:



The coach gun landed with a bit more weight, and she smiled, turning to follow the men when she paused. "Ooh," She says, turning and then yanked out from seemingly no where around her chest, three very DANGEROUS grenades:



"Catch!" she says tossing them at the man. She chuckled. "Trust me, I don't need these any way. I'm destructive as is." she says with a wink, before turning to the men. "All right boys, show me the way."

avatar
Katelyn Moonstone
Alpha Bitch
Alpha Bitch

Posts : 21
Join date : 2016-10-10

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: South Tower - Lobby, Reception and Entrance

Post  Random Mobs on Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:12 am

The security took up flanking positions on either side of Katelyn and began escorting her from the reception to the main thoroughfare interlinking hallway to the central tower lobby and the elevators.

avatar
Random Mobs
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 181
Join date : 2016-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: South Tower - Lobby, Reception and Entrance

Post  Xana Fayebrand on Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:12 am

Xana, who had wandered in soon after the Wolf-Kin had been escorted turned to face the woman's back, before turning to the man behind the counter. "Huh, you don't see that every day, nyah now, huh?" She asked the man, leaning her back against the counter, watching him stumble with two of the grenades, which after one of them came flying out of his hands, she caught with lightning quick reflexes, then handed it over with a smile.
avatar
Xana Fayebrand
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 6
Join date : 2016-12-05

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: South Tower - Lobby, Reception and Entrance

Post  Random Mobs on Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:25 am

Xana Fayebrand wrote:Xana, who had wandered in soon after the Wolf-Kin had been escorted turned to face the woman's back, before turning to the man behind the counter. "Huh, you don't see that every day, nyah now,  huh?" She asked the man, leaning her back against the counter, watching him stumble with two of the grenades, which after one of them came flying out of his hands, she caught with lightning quick reflexes, then handed it over with a smile.

"Ah, thank you ma'am" said the receptionist gratefully, before ordering a bellboy to take the weapons to the storage vault, and added tags to each one for Katelyn Moonstone.

"Now, how can I help you?" the receptionist asked.
avatar
Random Mobs
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 181
Join date : 2016-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: South Tower - Lobby, Reception and Entrance

Post  Xana Fayebrand on Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:29 am

Random Mobs wrote:
Xana Fayebrand wrote:Xana, who had wandered in soon after the Wolf-Kin had been escorted turned to face the woman's back, before turning to the man behind the counter. "Huh, you don't see that every day, nyah now,  huh?" She asked the man, leaning her back against the counter, watching him stumble with two of the grenades, which after one of them came flying out of his hands, she caught with lightning quick reflexes, then handed it over with a smile.

"Ah, thank you ma'am" said the receptionist gratefully, before ordering a bellboy to take the weapons to the storage vault, and added tags to each one for Katelyn Moonstone.

"Now, how can I help you?" the receptionist asked.

She smiled. "No problem," she waved it off as if brushing away a fly. "As for me, I was curious if I could rent a room out for a few days? That is, if you have any openings." she replied.
avatar
Xana Fayebrand
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 6
Join date : 2016-12-05

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: South Tower - Lobby, Reception and Entrance

Post  Random Mobs on Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:31 am

"Of course. What kind of suite are you interested in?" asked the receptionist as he opened the booking ledger.
avatar
Random Mobs
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 181
Join date : 2016-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: South Tower - Lobby, Reception and Entrance

Post  Xana Fayebrand on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:19 pm

Random Mobs wrote:"Of course. What kind of suite are you interested in?" asked the receptionist as he opened the booking ledger.

"I'll be taking the Royal Suite of course," she says, pointing at a specified room on the Hotel Map. "That one, if it is alright! It has such a great view of the city from up there!" she exclaimed, smiling softly.  In the background, Xana's ears picked up some rather juicy bits of conversation:

"Yeah those archaeologists won't let me in! Stuck up snobs!" "Archaeologists? Don't you mean tomb raiders? I heard they robbed those artifacts in a tomb located in Domescadia. By the Blood of Scar'd, Lord Brackett is a Scardian. The Domescadian Empire did NOT give him a permit to dig in their country!" "Shhh! Don't speak up! Lord Brackett is a friend of... 'you know who', if they find out... we'll get kicked out... if not worse." "What? Oh shit... makes sense then. This Archaeological Convention is simply a ruse. Its likely just to auction off the shoddier goods they stole and give the 'Big Man' upstairs the nicer cut of the spoils." "SHhh! Again man, not so loud! Yeah, I hear Mr. B has already secured a mask of some sort. One of the other guys in security, a buddy of mine, tell me its got strange runes on it. Says it looked almost like a map. The mask itself didn't look like it could be worn, so...." "Rubbish and hogwash. Its just a bloody overpriced decoration. I hear Mr. B likes to collect gaudy things anyway."

She looked up at the receptionist and smiled. "Laura Banks is the name." she smiled.
avatar
Xana Fayebrand
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 6
Join date : 2016-12-05

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: South Tower - Lobby, Reception and Entrance

Post  Random Mobs on Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:32 am

The receptionist looked at 'Laura' quizzically at first, then merely shrugged his shoulders. Her money was as good as anyone elses he surmised. "That will be 2,000 Gilex per night miss. So three days means 6,000 Gil."
avatar
Random Mobs
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 181
Join date : 2016-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: South Tower - Lobby, Reception and Entrance

Post  Xana Fayebrand on Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:52 am

Random Mobs wrote:The receptionist looked at 'Laura' quizzically at first, then merely shrugged his shoulders. Her money was as good as anyone elses he surmised. "That will be 2,000 Gilex per night miss. So three days means 6,000 Gil."

She blinked, her eyes were wide and her ears twitched a little with a slight droop; her tail fidgeted as well, snaking behind her almost worriedly. "Oh wow! That's quite expensive! Well then, if that is indeed the case, then perhaps two days for 4,000 instead." she says, slipping out four 1000 Gilex Bills, setting them before the receptionist. She smiled, innocently, but with a semi air-head manner she closed her eyes and held 5 of the platinum Octagonal Gilex coins and said: "I'll give you an extra five if you can give me the Hotel menu and room service number, I'm going to be using it, extensively"
avatar
Xana Fayebrand
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 6
Join date : 2016-12-05

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: South Tower - Lobby, Reception and Entrance

Post  Random Mobs on Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:10 am

The receptionist took the money, and signed 'Laura' into the ledger for 2 nights, meals and board. "The Hotel Service Numbers are listed by the phone. Including the Room Services." He then handed the Neko a pamplet that contained the Room Service menus, as well as the room keys to suite #509 on the 169th floor, near the top of the tower.

"Do you require the services of an attendant for luggage or as a guide to your room ma'am?" asked the receptionist.
avatar
Random Mobs
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 181
Join date : 2016-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: South Tower - Lobby, Reception and Entrance

Post  Xana Fayebrand on Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:23 pm

Random Mobs wrote:The receptionist took the money, and signed 'Laura' into the ledger for 2 nights, meals and board. "The Hotel Service Numbers are listed by the phone. Including the Room Services." He then handed the Neko a pamplet that contained the Room Service menus, as well as the room keys to suite #509 on the 169th floor, near the top of the tower.

"Do you require the services of an attendant for luggage or as a guide to your room ma'am?" asked the receptionist.

"Ohhhh so that's how it works!" She says, laughing in a silly manner, before waving her hand. "Hmm? Ah yes I have them up front, four large suit cases, and be absolutely careful with them, I have fragile equipment inside them. I've heard that there is a collection of adventurers and archaeologists here on holiday, and that they may be selling a few of the antiquities they have found in their travels, I was curious if I may be able to get in on that, how you say, 'action', no?" She says, smiling a charming little grin, waving her hand in a dainty fashion.
avatar
Xana Fayebrand
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 6
Join date : 2016-12-05

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: South Tower - Lobby, Reception and Entrance

Post  Random Mobs on Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:42 am

Xana Fayebrand wrote:"Ohhhh so that's how it works!" She says, laughing in a silly manner, before waving her hand. "Hmm? Ah yes I have them up front, four large suit cases, and be absolutely careful with them, I have fragile equipment inside them. I've heard that there is a collection of adventurers and archaeologists here on holiday, and that they may be selling a few of the antiquities they have found in their travels, I was curious if I may be able to get in on that, how you say, 'action', no?" She says, smiling a charming little grin, waving her hand in a dainty fashion.

The receptionist nodded before picking up the receiver for his handset and dialled a three digit number. "Yes Donald. Please send one to pick up some luggage for a guest, and escort her to room #509. Also, pen in Ms. Laura Banks in for the Archaeology and history auctions tonight. Yes. Potential buyer. Good, good."

With that, pe placed the reciever back onto it's hook, and smilled at 'Laura'. "Well Ms.Banks, your escort should be arriving any moment now. He will collect your luggage, and escort you to your suite. He should also have your access pass to the auction rooms in the central tower, along with directions on how to get there, should you require it."
avatar
Random Mobs
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 181
Join date : 2016-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: South Tower - Lobby, Reception and Entrance

Post  Grimoire Valentine on Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:29 pm

Grimoire parked the Regalia outside the vast south tower of 'Bliss'. Grimoire never really cared for the collection of buildings which made up this pleasure palace. There was a dispute a few years back between the President and the owners of Bliss, which ended with the main tower being shortened a few floors as it was becoming dangerously as tall as the Tenik Building. He locked the door behind him, walking into the main foyer, passing the front desk to the side room which lead to the Bliss Cafe, a small side business on the side which needed no reservations, unlike most of the other places here. He made his way down the hallway, his shadow cast across the wall to his right as he entered the small Cafe.

_________________
avatar
Grimoire Valentine
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Posts : 38
Join date : 2016-10-07

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: South Tower - Lobby, Reception and Entrance

Post  Nene Hinomoto on Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:35 pm

Nene, free for the rest of the evening had no other things planned. No dates, no scheduled work with the salvage crew, and no friends to hang out with. She didn't feel like returning home though, not yet anyhow. After a long walk and several elevator rides down, she ended up in the lobby. She yawned, walking across the threshold and surprised the entrance wasn't littered with cops. "Weird if there was a murder and all..." she yawned, feeling perhaps that she should visit a local pub for a drink that didn't cost an arm and a leg.
avatar
Nene Hinomoto
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 7
Join date : 2017-12-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: South Tower - Lobby, Reception and Entrance

Post  Randi Cliffwolf on Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:28 am

"Ahhh!!" Randi cried, running down the street as quick as he could, the jerks who he ran into were still somewhere behind him, he could hear them cussing and screaming at him! Dammit, I didn't do ANYTHING, why are they after me?! He cringed, feeling his heart climb into his throat. All he wanted to do was visit the Tenik Industrial H.Q. to catch up with Kisaragi; then these biker looking dudes begin to chase after him, blaming him for messing up their bikes! He only arrived in the city, and was no where near any biker bar! He thought he was running to the HQ, very confused by the big city, knowing of the two large obelisk like towers in the city, one of them was the HQ. He ran around the corner, and his heart sank as he saw the neon pink sing for 'BLISS' instead! "Crap! I took the wrong turn!" He shrieked, but could hear his pursuers still on him! He ran to the entrance anyway, thinking he could at least duck in and hide till the heat died down. He blindly sprinted inside, tripping as he did! "AHHH!" he screamed with his eyes closed, not knowing who he just bumped into; all he knew was that when he fell that it didn't hurt. "Ugh... sorry..." he cringed, opening his eyes as he lifted his face from them, apparently having fallen ontop of them in the rush!

Randi Cliffwolf
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 2
Join date : 2018-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: South Tower - Lobby, Reception and Entrance

Post  Nene Hinomoto on Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:37 am

Randi Cliffwolf wrote:"Ahhh!!" Randi cried, running down the street as quick as he could, the jerks who he ran into were still somewhere behind him, he could hear them cussing and screaming at him! Dammit, I didn't do ANYTHING, why are they after me?! He cringed, feeling his heart climb into his throat. All he wanted to do was visit the Tenik Industrial H.Q. to catch up with Kisaragi; then these biker looking dudes begin to chase after him, blaming him for messing up their bikes! He only arrived in the city, and was no where near any biker bar! He thought he was running to the HQ, very confused by the big city, knowing of the two large obelisk like towers in the city, one of them was the HQ. He ran around the corner, and his heart sank as he saw the neon pink sing for 'BLISS' instead! "Crap! I took the wrong turn!" He shrieked, but could hear his pursuers still on him! He ran to the entrance anyway, thinking he could at least duck in and hide till the heat died down. He blindly sprinted inside, tripping as he did! "AHHH!" he screamed with his eyes closed, not knowing who he just bumped into; all he knew was that when he fell that it didn't hurt. "Ugh... sorry..." he cringed, opening his eyes as he lifted his face from them, apparently having fallen ontop of them in the rush!

Something warm and squishy was cupped in each of Randi's palms as he lifted his head from the soft embrace of Nene's breasts. She had cringed as the boy had smacked into her, knocking her onto her back. She half sat up on her elbows, her breasts in his hands made her raise a brow, before an inquisitive smirk peeled onto her lips, her blue eyes on his large brown eyes. She was silent, and didn't complain while he held her, only smiling. Hey, isn't that... ugh, whats his name... Kisa's friend from Danton... Uh.... Rand...Rando? HAha... no its Randi! She remembered, containing her smile as her eyes became lidded.
avatar
Nene Hinomoto
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 7
Join date : 2017-12-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: South Tower - Lobby, Reception and Entrance

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum