Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galideno Prairie & Fields

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Galideno Prairie & Fields   - Page 2 Empty Re: Galideno Prairie & Fields

Post  Millie Braun Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:40 pm

Regis Black-Fire wrote:Joey took in all the information as he stuck his hands into the guts of the engine and examined it thoroughly. "Hmm, Cracked the radiator, hence the steam, engine overheats, and then the heads melt down and that means... Yep.... You've popped the piston cylinders... That's why it smoked up, your engine was pumping fuel into open air when it pops. Your lucky it didn't set itself on fire" Joey explained.

Regis meanwhile had adjusted his car seat to accommodate Millie. He pulled the seat back and lowered it for her comfort. Fortunately the reinforced hull and parts of the DZS-90 was well and truly capable of matching or exceeding the modifications she had for 'Betsy'.

"Crap... that would've been the third time..." she says in a low, mumbling tone, before Joey looked at her funny. "Oh-uh, no-nothing." she jerked her wrist to her mouth, giggling nervously. "Well, I'll be in the city for a while. I dunno where I'll be staying for the time being, but I hope ya can get her up to snuff again Sir."

She looked back at Regis and noticed how he adjusted the seat for her. Criminal or not, feeling obligated due to his heritage or having the capacity of being a good person somewhere deep down, it made her smile rather affectionately at him, a dull red glow radiating from her cheeks as she looked at him. Seven years since her husband had passed, and she began to feel the wounds heal a little, even with as something as innocent as being generous and kind.
Millie Braun
Millie Braun
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Regis Black-Fire Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:58 pm

Regis stood back up, another cigarette hanging out of his mouth as he waited the ticket from Joey so they could all get going. Once Joey had concluded his exam and started hooking the pickup to the towcable, he began lifting 'betsy' onto the truck bed and started writing up the receipt.

"Alright man, almost done. This one may take a while to fix this, the engine is a bit... well, damaged." he said as he tire the slip and handed it it Regis, and took his pen and simply asked Millie "Your name ma'am?"
Regis Black-Fire
Regis Black-Fire
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Millie Braun Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:11 am

"Mildred Braun," she says, taking the pen and writing her name for him, labeling it as 'Millie Braun' on the piece of parchment. She then turned to Regis and slipped herself inside the fancier, newer age vehicle. It was comfortable, cool, and she was glad she didn't make the aerodynamic vehicle tip when she slipped inside. She too, didn't like to stay out in this field for much longer. Night was falling quickly and it made her feel a bit nervous.
Millie Braun
Millie Braun
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Regis Black-Fire Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:28 am

Regis smiled and took the receipt. "Alright, Give me a call later joey, and I'll let you know where Millie is staying." With that, Regis sat in the driver seat and closed the doors with a flick of a pair of switches. He smiled as he took of at a more reasonable pace than he arrived in.

Galideno Prairie & Fields   - Page 2 1920?cb=20161215155055

The vehicle was cool, sleek and several devices that Millie's dashboard obviously did not possess.

"So, where can I take you Millie?" Regis asked.
Regis Black-Fire
Regis Black-Fire
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Millie Braun Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:33 am

Regis Black-Fire wrote:Regis smiled and took the receipt. "Alright, Give me a call later joey, and I'll let you know where Millie is staying." With that, Regis sat in the driver seat and closed the doors with a flick of a pair of switches. He smiled as he took of at a more reasonable pace than he arrived in.

Galideno Prairie & Fields   - Page 2 1920?cb=20161215155055

The vehicle was cool, sleek and several devices that Millie's dashboard obviously did not possess.

"So, where can I take you Millie?" Regis asked.

She was amazed by the technology surrounding the dashboard, which was slightly a distraction for her, almost not hearing the young Black-Fire speaking to her for a moment before she registered his voice. "Hm? Oh! Well, to be honest I have no idea." she chuckled. "I don't know any good places within the city, but it doesn't really matter where I stay." she giggled. "You have any good suggestions, Regis?" she asked him with her sweet smile again.
Millie Braun
Millie Braun
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2