T.I.R.S. Lounge

View previous topic View next topic Go down

T.I.R.S. Lounge

Post  Mikaru Shinitase on Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:24 pm

[From Here]

Mikaru's heels clicked as she made her way from the offices to the nearby lounge which was made for the T.I.R.S. with luxury in mind. She made her way past several of the modern style couches and chairs, past the television monitors and potted plants towards the water cooler which was beside the counter containing a mini fridge and an espresso machine...which had been broken for months hence why everyone was still using the cafeteria on floor 20.  She took a paper cup, filling it with water from the cooler before turning to face the Television. Another 'sunny' day in the Concordat. Which means, at least 30 murders and goings on unbeknownst. War is brewing between us and Domescadia, with blood from both sides already spilled in the skirmishes. Just waiting for that particular bubble to burst... she thought, taking a long sip.



Last edited by Mikaru Shinitase on Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
avatar
Mikaru Shinitase
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 39
Join date : 2016-10-08

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: T.I.R.S. Lounge

Post  Albert Stratus on Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:33 pm

Mikaru Shinitase wrote:Mikaru's heels clicked as she made her way from the offices to the nearby lounge which was made for the T.I.R.S. with luxury in mind. She made her way past several of the modern style couches and chairs, past the television monitors and potted plants towards the water cooler which was beside the counter containing a mini fridge and an espresso machine...which had been broken for months hence why everyone was still using the cafeteria on floor 20.  She took a paper cup, filling it with water from the cooler before turning to face the Television. Another 'sunny' day in the Concordat. Which means, at least 30 murders and goings on unbeknownst. War is brewing between us and Domescadia, with blood from both sides already spilled in the skirmishes. Just waiting for that particular bubble to burst... she thought, taking a long sip.

"Morning, Mikaru." Came the rather cheery, almost snide tone from Assistant Director Albert Stratus, the leader of the Red 5ive, and the most qualified agent within the T.I.R.S.. He lay, arms spread out across the back of the leather sofa, taking a seat at it's center, his right leg folded over his left thigh; his Golden Lamia Skin shoes gleaming in the florescent lights. He wore his trademark shades as always, as well as his stogie in the corner of his lips, and what looked like an overconfident, condescending smirk. He had a mug of hot coffee in his left hand, bending his elbow from the back of the chair, before bringing it to his lips. He suckled the coffee in a loud, purposefully annoying slurp-since it was only Mikaru in the room. He then removes the mug, rumpling his lips in a small burst of movement, before swallowing the hot fluid. "....hah. That is some damn, good coffee, Mikaru."

He grins.
avatar
Albert Stratus
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 4
Join date : 2016-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: T.I.R.S. Lounge

Post  Mikaru Shinitase on Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:58 pm

Mikaru paused, slowly turning toward Albert. "...Albert." she says, taking another sip. "Remember, it's Director, Mikaru. Call me Director." she says in a firm voice. Her interaction was the exact opposite as it had been with Grimoire earlier, whom she had only just met. Unfortunately... she knew Albert Stratus. Cool, cocky and cuntish. Always butting heads with my predecessor, and it seems that attitude fell to me. I guess it will never wane... still, can't argue his skills. There's...just something I don't like about him. Perhaps Director Chesluck and I are more in common than I thought. she thought, her lips a straight line.

"I thought you had the day off, Albert. Or do you take pleasure in knowing your existence is a bane to my own?" She says in a low, displeased manner.

_________________
avatar
Mikaru Shinitase
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 39
Join date : 2016-10-08

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: T.I.R.S. Lounge

Post  Albert Stratus on Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:14 pm

Mikaru Shinitase wrote:Mikaru paused, slowly turning toward Albert. "...Albert." she says, taking another sip. "Remember, it's Director, Mikaru. Call me Director." she says in a firm voice. Her interaction was the exact opposite as it had been with Grimoire earlier, whom she had only just met. Unfortunately... she knew Albert Stratus. Cool, cocky and cuntish. Always butting heads with my predecessor, and it seems that attitude fell to me. I guess it will never wane... still, can't argue his skills. There's...just something I don't like about him. Perhaps Director Chesluck and I are more in common than I thought. she thought, her lips a straight line.

"I thought you had the day off, Albert. Or do you take pleasure in knowing your existence is a bane to my own?" She says in a low, displeased manner.

"Oh, right. Sorry. Heheh. Mondays." he smiled, taking another sip from the mug. He raised a brow, and frowned at her response. "Thou hast pierced my heart with thine acidic arrow! Dear heart, why does thine hatred boil for that which is only...respect." He replies back; his features becoming softer again, almost devilish as he grinned. He then stood up, his six foot frame almost at height with hers as he approached the woman, his right hand in his pocket, the left which held his mug was held around chest level. He stands before the Director, uncomfortably close, and any closer her enormous rack would be flattened against his sleek well dressed chest.

"Hmhm...Well then, Director, allow me to make mention that it was your idea to have me begin selection of the other four members. The last four recruits... just didn't cut it." he maintains his grin. "I've taken a day from my personal time to... amend this. With the world in the powder keg it is, it is only a matter of time till the 'Five' need to be reinstated. I've already began working towards a plan to dwindle the Domescan's morale... but I need resources... I need a team." he then sighs, turning towards the door. "You're related to the Beijionese Royalty, no? Perhaps that could be of some use for us. If not, you can always use those Priestly values you learned from the Shrine, no?" he says before taking another sip, his head low, and his glasses slipping down, allowing his grey-blue eyes to look into her amber brown.

He adjusts his glasses again, slipping them back into place, his cheerful smile returning. "Director," he finishes, tipping his glass to her as he takes one more sip, turning away from her as he made his way out of the T.I.R.S. lounge.


Last edited by Albert Stratus on Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Albert Stratus
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 4
Join date : 2016-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: T.I.R.S. Lounge

Post  Mikaru Shinitase on Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:46 pm

Albert Stratus wrote:
"Oh, right. Sorry. Heheh. Mondays." he smiled, taking another sip from the mug. He raised a brow, and frowned at her response. "Thou hast pierced my heart with thine acidic arrow! Dear heart, why does thine hatred boil for that which is only...respect." He replies back; his features becoming softer again, almost devilish as he grinned. He then stood up, his six foot frame almost at height with hers as he approached the woman, his right hand in his pocket, the left which held his mug was held around chest level. He stands before the Director, uncomfortably close, and any closer her enormous rack would be flattened against his sleek well dressed chest.

"Hmhm...Well then, Director, allow me to make mention that it was your idea to have me begin selection of the other four members. The last four recruits... just didn't cut it." he maintains his grin. "I've taken a day from my personal time to... amend this. With the world in the powder keg it is, it is only a matter of time till the 'Five' need to be reinstated. I've already began working towards a plan to dwindle the Domescan's morale... but I need resources... I need a team." he then sighs, turning towards the door. "You're related to the Beijionese Royalty, no? Perhaps that could come to of some use for us. If not, you can always use those Priestly values you learned from the Shrine, no?" he says before taking another sip, his head low, and his glasses slipping down, allowing his grey-blue eyes to look into her amber brown.

He adjusts his glasses again, slipping them back into place, his cheerful smile returning. "Director," he finishes, tipping his glass to her as he takes one more sip, turning away from her as he made his way out of the T.I.R.S. lounge.

Mikaru waited till Albert left, before tossing the cup back then tossing it in the nearby trash. "...I really hate that guy."

She sighed, then frowned, walking up to the windows looking out to the city. "Hrm... however, he does have a point. Priestly values have nothing to do with it... but if I recall..." she paused, her face puckered into a look of forgetfulness. Wait... does she owe me? Or do I owe her...? Or are we 'square'? Huh....crap.... this could be... problematic. She thought about it several times, but it didn't ring a bell. Her disorganized attitude left no room for a coherent memory of events that took place nearly fifteen years ago!  

She groaned uncomfortably, folding her arms under her chest, rubbing her arms nervously. For Frey'd's sake, she would be such an asset... but she's cranky and old. And if she owes me nothing, this could spell doom to not just me, but the entire countryside. Gods...damn me. Why can't I remember for the life of me? Perhaps...Perhaps I shouldn't attempt it at all... She thought, before, cringing, squeezing her breasts tightly together with her clenched elbows, her right hand rising nervously so she may bite her thumb with anxiety! B-but she would be so undeniably a useful asset! Grrr..... What to do...WHAT DO?! she continued to fight this internal struggle before, finally, with pale features, deciding. "Yes... I'll do it... I'll need to prepare first, and grab Oni-Sama...just in case. Oh...she won't be pleased! That is of no doubt!" She says out loud to herself, standing abruptly erect, her bosom bobbing with her false sense of determination. She then began to march on down to the armory, to fetch Oni-Sama.

[To Here]

_________________
avatar
Mikaru Shinitase
Private First Class
Private First Class

Posts : 39
Join date : 2016-10-08

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: T.I.R.S. Lounge

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum