The Bamboo Wood

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bamboo Wood

Post  Hijiko on Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:37 am

The dense bamboo woods. It is sometimes hard to navigate through this wooded area since the trunks grow so close together.



-------------


[From Here]

From a small clearing within the Bamboo wood, the silvery vixen 'reappeared', leaving the realm she had created and becoming visible after some leaves were blown away from the forest floor and swept upward. Her stylized kimono draped across her lithe yet well endowed form, the kiseru still producing a faint scent of burning tobacco from it's glowing red end.



She clenched her sharp toes into the dirt, feeling the leaves crunch underfoot and the soil beneath. It had been a while since the fox had gone to the mortal side of the realm. She began to chuckle lowly, wondering what sort of mischief she could be had. She gracefully slipped her way through the dense woodland, her tails keeping out of her way as she traversed the overgrown terrain.

_________________
avatar
Hijiko
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 5
Join date : 2017-03-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bamboo Wood

Post  Mitsuhide Kurogasa on Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:14 pm

Mitsuhide took a moment to rest, setting his weapons down upon a rock beside him as he poured his eyes over an old ninja scroll. The Samurai was very curious about incorporating rare and older techniques into the style of swordsmanship he was creating, fascinated by one in particular which represented cycles of the moon, but that technique has long since been lost.

Then again, the warrior didn't have the leisure to study and search for old legends. He was under the Busujima clan's service, and technically was out on patrol before he got tired and needed a rest. He sighs, rolling the scroll back into a tight roll before slipping it into his Gi. He looked about the bamboo wood, a soft green glow illuminating the woodland gently, before becoming gradually bluer and the air was getting colder. "Might snow tonight..." he thought, blowing warm air which came in the form of wisps into his cupped hands before rubbing them quickly against one another.

He wondered if Lady Busujima would be returning any time soon. She cooped herself here for a year and then suddenly steps out and hasn't been since. A month has passed, yet no word. His father believed it would be for the best she get out of the manor, and believes her to be 'fine' where ever she was. As they were not of Busujima Blood, they were not told much of their Clan leader's disappearance; but again, Mitsu's father had suspicions of her being on a mission for the Emperor. Illness or no, the Lady's stamina must be... godly to accept such after a year of inactivity. Not to mention, such short notice after the previous Lord's death. Not much time to grieve, when you are given an imperial order.

Hmm. I wonder how she will lead the Clan. If we Kurogasa had not been absorbed, I suppose I'd be the head of the Kurogasa house by now. That is, if father didn't lose the clan before my time. Grandfather had the worst luck to lose to the Hiyori's father. The Thunder-Beast was barely out of his teens and he quelled the Kurogasa line in one, fell, swoop. I wonder if things would have been different... I wonder if our bad luck started because of Grandfather... he thought, frowning.

"Things would perhaps be better for the civilians around here. Peaceful, serene. Not to mention, I'd likely have beautiful wife by my side.." he thinks of this and then sighs heavily, remembering the 'incident' in Beijio rather... vividly. "Curse our damned luck!" he exclaimed, eyes closed tightly, his balled fists raised to the sky, his voice causing birds and animals to flee. He then eased up, rubbing his face with his right hand. "I think... the Gods just revel in my misfortune..." he grumbles, packing his things, deciding that it be best to get back onto patrol.
avatar
Mitsuhide Kurogasa
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 4
Join date : 2017-04-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bamboo Wood

Post  Akemi Higa on Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:16 am

From Here

Akemi continued her sprint between the bamboo shafts, the cooler air put a deep chill in her bones which only fueled her sprint:



She honestly... had no idea if she was headed in the right direction anymore. At one point a fog seemed to creep in from nowhere and she knew she got turned around within it. Damn Kitsune messing with me... I can sense it... she thought, grumpily groaning as she continued.

The cold air was getting very uncomfortable by this point, and slightly slowed her pace. Freezing my tits off. Ugh... what I wouldn't do for a warm bath or a dip in a hot spring. she thought, shivering, slowing her pace slightly, her feet snapping twigs beneath her.
avatar
Akemi Higa
Private
Private

Posts : 11
Join date : 2017-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bamboo Wood

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:59 am

'Wrrrrrrrriiiibit!' came the sound of a random frog. which promptly hopped away from Akemi, headed for deeper wetter, warmer environs. The sounds of bubbling water was not far off. But then the sounds of frogs and insects began to give way to croaky voices....


Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________

"There will come a day when you mortals rely once too often on the past."
avatar
Darkstorm Zero
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Posts : 71
Join date : 2016-10-07
Age : 36

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bamboo Wood

Post  Akemi Higa on Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:09 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:'Wrrrrrrrriiiibit!' came the sound of a random frog. which promptly hopped away from Akemi, headed for deeper wetter, warmer environs. The sounds of bubbling water was not far off. But then the sounds of frogs and insects began to give way to croaky voices....

Akemi began to see insects and other critters roaming about despite the cooler air, the bubbling of water catching her ears as well. Heh, ask and you will receive! I hope the frogs don't mind me intruding on their cute homes, Akemi's gotta take a nice long bath to get the chill out of her bones! She thought playfully. She began to head through the thicket of bamboo, seeing the steamy air wafting through the shafts of bamboo, Akemi's hopes rising.
avatar
Akemi Higa
Private
Private

Posts : 11
Join date : 2017-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bamboo Wood

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:14 am

A little deeper into the woods, the steam from the springs created a thin mist, a peasouper, but as Akemi got closer, the voices got clearer.

soon the woods opened up to a tiered set of hotsprings, but the water was occupied by green skinned humanoids...



Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

_________________

"There will come a day when you mortals rely once too often on the past."
avatar
Darkstorm Zero
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Posts : 71
Join date : 2016-10-07
Age : 36

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bamboo Wood

Post  Mitsuhide Kurogasa on Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:54 pm

Mitsu was finished packing his things when he heard something snap behind him. He turned his head, only in time to catch a blur of red rush into the bamboo; whoever they were did not see him as they passed through it seemed.

Who was that? Another intruder to the territory? he thought for a moment.

Curious, Mitsuhide quietly followed the direction of the individual, tracking them as he lagged well behind them.
avatar
Mitsuhide Kurogasa
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 4
Join date : 2017-04-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bamboo Wood

Post  Akemi Higa on Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:10 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:A little deeper into the woods, the steam from the springs created a thin mist, a peasouper, but as Akemi got closer, the voices got clearer.

soon the woods opened up to a tiered set of hotsprings, but the water was occupied by green skinned humanoids...


Akemi froze, leaping silently back into the cover of brush upon seeing the chaotic keropin humanoids, lowering herself onto one knee as she hid in the shadows of the underbrush. Damn it, that was close... I hope they didn't see me. Here I thought it was regular frogs. Crap... she thought, but... since she was here, she could take advantage and eavesdrop on their conversation. They seemed to be chatting with one another, and since Keropins were generally a simple, yet playful race of creature, not many kept secrets. However, she was going to guess they'd speak about Lady Hiyori or her family, or other such local rumors if not their own stories.
avatar
Akemi Higa
Private
Private

Posts : 11
Join date : 2017-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bamboo Wood

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:31 am

The Keropin were generally cheerful and carefree. However, the more excitable and therefore violent and warmongering among them had gathered around their chieftain. "Cow-Woman who owns this land looks tasty. Why not barge in manor and eat her up?!"

"She look meek. WE CAN TAKE HER!" another croaked out, to the chorus of "YEAH!" by about half a dozen others.

The chieftain ribbits loudly to get attention of the others. "Don't be insane. We no match for lady fat tits. She use shock attacks. Then there is her bodyguard with fast sword. We no Barons of Hell here..."

That seemed to deflate the excitement of the warmongering Keropin.


Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________

"There will come a day when you mortals rely once too often on the past."
avatar
Darkstorm Zero
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Posts : 71
Join date : 2016-10-07
Age : 36

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bamboo Wood

Post  Akemi Higa on Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:06 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The Keropin were generally cheerful and carefree. However, the more excitable and therefore violent and warmongering among them had gathered around their chieftain. "Cow-Woman who owns this land looks tasty. Why not barge in manor and eat her up?!"

"She look meek. WE CAN TAKE HER!" another croaked out, to the chorus of "YEAH!" by about half a dozen others.

The chieftain ribbits loudly to get attention of the others. "Don't be insane. We no match for lady fat tits. She use shock attacks. Then there is her bodyguard with fast sword. We no Barons of Hell here..."

That seemed to deflate the excitement of the warmongering Keropin.

Akemi closed her eyes sighing, running her hand through her bangs. Of course... nothing really to take note of. Though the bodyguard is new. And mention of the Demon World's Barons? Huh... She thought, before slowly backing away. I should probably get away before they'd want to eat me. I can only imagine what they'd call me; I'm no Lady Busujima, but I'm not a washboard either... She thought, looking down at her bobbing assets nervously. Besides, Akemi believed there was nothing left to gather from their conversations.
avatar
Akemi Higa
Private
Private

Posts : 11
Join date : 2017-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bamboo Wood

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:28 am

it wasn't until the mist concealed the pools from view that Akemi would hear the sound of a ribbet behind her.

There stood a relatively small Keropin  there, crouched low, looking up at the woman with curios yet scared eyes. Kinda like a childs eyes.

Then, the small Keropin let out a loud, heavy croak like yell, alerting the small tribe, whom all darted into the trees.

"Oooh, cow-lady sent out junior fat tits to play?" said one, causing the rest to chuckle loudly fro the woods.


Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________

"There will come a day when you mortals rely once too often on the past."
avatar
Darkstorm Zero
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Posts : 71
Join date : 2016-10-07
Age : 36

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bamboo Wood

Post  Akemi Higa on Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:49 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:it wasn't until the mist concealed the pools from view that Akemi would hear the sound of a ribbet behind her.

There stood a relatively small Keropin  there, crouched low, looking up at the woman with curios yet scared eyes. Kinda like a childs eyes.

Then, the small Keropin let out a loud, heavy croak like yell, alerting the small tribe, whom all darted into the trees.

Akemi blinked back at the large, curious eyes which blinked back at her. They were, as Akemi realized, very... childlike in nature. In fact, having frozen in place due to the sudden realization she was caught, she looked over the creature with a raised brow. It was smaller than the others, and thus, Akemi theorized it was a child who now stood before her, casually leaning back her head and opened her wide mouth into a loud, croak like yell.

Akemi gasped, taking a few crouched steps back, her left foot sinking into the edge of the bubbling spring's pool. She grabbed her blade which was yet mounted on her left hip, and her eyes turned from the child to the creatures now up high in the trees.

Darkstorm Zero wrote:"Oooh, cow-lady sent out junior fat tits to play?" said one, causing the rest to chuckle loudly fro the woods.

"HEY!!-"



She stood rigid and tall her face expressing aggravation towards the childish Keropin above her, her body radiating with her annoyance, though, her breasts bobbing with her movements didn't help her case any:



"-how about you come down here and say that to my face, bitch!" she exclaimed, folding her right arm against her left hand as she bent it towards the leafy greenery above her, while simultaneously flipping up her middle finger at them.
avatar
Akemi Higa
Private
Private

Posts : 11
Join date : 2017-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bamboo Wood

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:02 am

From out of the branches, a long pink... thing darted out, smacking into Akemi's lips hard, before something big and green reeled in towards her very fast.

Soon a pair of lips collided with her own, even as the sticky tongue disappeared. And right before her face was a lewdly smiling Chieftain Keropin.



Face to face literally only a few scant inches away, the Chieftain said "Junior. Fat. Tits." making sure each word was emphasized. Then, accomplishing that, the larger Keropin leaped back into the trees in a single bound, while the other Keropins laughter was a riot.


Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________

"There will come a day when you mortals rely once too often on the past."
avatar
Darkstorm Zero
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Posts : 71
Join date : 2016-10-07
Age : 36

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bamboo Wood

Post  Akemi Higa on Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:16 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:From out of the branches, a long pink... thing darted out, smacking into Akemi's lips hard, before something big and green reeled in towards her very fast.

Soon a pair of lips collided with her own, even as the sticky tongue disappeared. And right before her face was a lewdly smiling Chieftain Keropin.



Face to face literally only a few scant inches away, the Chieftain said "Junior. Fat. Tits." making sure each word was emphasized. Then, accomplishing that, the larger Keropin leaped back into the trees in a single bound, while the other Keropins laughter was a riot.

Akemi's eyes widen. Wh-what the fuck's on my face?! her mind screamed, before turning to meet the lips of a wet and smooth Keropin. Akemi felt a bead of nervous sweat drip down the side of her face as the creature held her lips there, smiling lewdly before withdrawing them, and repeated her words in low, emphasized points. Listening to the laughter, a pallid Ake chuckled as well, low and nervous like. Her face was a little on the greener side, the underside of her eyes seemed to have a slight shade of blue to them. "Heh...heh..." she continued, pausing for a moment, before she decided to abruptly leap back, and begin running! I'm not playing with these crazy bitches!! her mind or body screamed, she didn't know herself if she screamed it physically or only in her head as she kicked up warm, steamy water in her escape!
avatar
Akemi Higa
Private
Private

Posts : 11
Join date : 2017-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bamboo Wood

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:26 am

The Keropin laughter never left Akemi as she ran. She could hear the rustling of the leaves and the creaking of branches as thy lept from branch to branch in hot pursuit. Some launched their tongues just behind her to spur the running girl on. A few even got 'cheeky' and landed a wet smack on her backside, like a light whiplash from a towel.

What Akemi couldn't know at the time, was that the keropin were herding the woman toward her own fate. as she rapidly approached a cliff. It was still a few hundred meters ahead, but the Keropin had to keep her distracted.


Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________

"There will come a day when you mortals rely once too often on the past."
avatar
Darkstorm Zero
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Posts : 71
Join date : 2016-10-07
Age : 36

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bamboo Wood

Post  Akemi Higa on Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:47 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The Keropin laughter never left Akemi as she ran. She could hear the rustling of the leaves and the creaking of branches as thy lept from branch to branch in hot pursuit. Some launched their tongues just behind her to spur the running girl on. A few even got 'cheeky' and landed a wet smack on her backside, like a light whiplash from a towel.

What Akemi couldn't know at the time, was that the keropin were herding the woman toward her own fate. as she rapidly approached a cliff. It was still a few hundred meters ahead, but the Keropin had to keep her distracted.

Akemi ran, but the task to out run the encroaching pod was an insurmountable folly on her part. She drew her blade once, attempting to cut their tongues while in mid sprint; right after feeling that wet smack against her left cheek:



"Stay off me you cheeky little--" she exclaimed, before she felt her descending foot slip! Her eyes turned from the frogs to the cliff's edge looking over the Ryunoshi wilderness below! "W-woah!!" She exclaimed, waving her arms, trying to back pedal and turn around to face the approaching pod! Oh GODS!! her mind screamed; her large golden-hazel eyes were like pin pricks upon seeing the extreme height that would no doubt be lethal! She quickly twisted her body around, heel slipping on rock as she turned fully, boobies swaying and eyes towards the frogs whom she may have to fight off to get off this precarious edge!
avatar
Akemi Higa
Private
Private

Posts : 11
Join date : 2017-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bamboo Wood

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:45 pm

The Keropin gathered around the edge of the cliff Akemi willingly walked off of, albeit unknowingly. They grinned at her flailing form, and although the frogs would not get a meal out of this, their sadism and chaotic nature were stirred by the apparent air dancing of people throwing themselves off cliffs like lemmings.

_________________

"There will come a day when you mortals rely once too often on the past."
avatar
Darkstorm Zero
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Posts : 71
Join date : 2016-10-07
Age : 36

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bamboo Wood

Post  Akemi Higa on Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:13 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The Keropin gathered around the edge of the cliff Akemi willingly walked off of, albeit unknowingly. They grinned at her flailing form, and although the frogs would not get a meal out of this, their sadism and chaotic nature were stirred by the apparent air dancing of people throwing themselves off cliffs like lemmings.

"Whoaah!! -Aaaaaah!!" She exclaimed, trying to ground herself when the rock under her heels dislodged! Her eyes went wide with terror as she felt no resistance and fell backward! "Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii--aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....!" her voice quickly became lighter and distant after she slipped away from sight and plummeted to the forest below!

With the woman's fate apparent, the pod was perhaps still reveling in the chaotic delight of the Kunoichi's misfortune, or rather... fortunate landing?


B-oing! *Crack*



Akemi's iris's became pin pricks, not only from the shock of nearly falling to her death, but of the intense pressure built up in her chest! Her body had fallen in just the right angle to land between a thick pair of branches sticking out from a tree which had been growing out the side of the cliff! Her massive rack was lodged between a 'Y' shape of branches and now the perilous kunoichi was dangling several feet above the forest! "S-SOMEONE SAVE ME!!" Akemi wheezed, her arms barely moving to keep her steady in this uncomfortable position while her legs dangled and kicked below her! She looked about her frantically, and though the tree which saved her was sturdy, it definitely wouldn't for long! She could see the roots beginning to pull from the cliff's rocky wall and the poor ninja was perilous to do anything about it besides watch!
avatar
Akemi Higa
Private
Private

Posts : 11
Join date : 2017-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bamboo Wood

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum