Shearfrost Pub

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shearfrost Pub

Post  Viviana Deltora on Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:02 am

Viv sat at the edge of the bar, a tankard of ale in her dominant left hand, and a large crude like TIRS weapon holstered to her left hip:

She sat idly by, drinking, and contemplating on what her next business venture may be. She was a mercenary after all, and in these warring times, jobs were not scarce.
Viviana Deltora
Private
Private

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shearfrost Pub

Post  Rhugra Nileesh on Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:46 pm

Viviana Deltora wrote:Viv sat at the edge of the bar, a tankard of ale in her dominant left hand, and a large crude like TIRS weapon holstered to her left hip:

She sat idly by, drinking, and contemplating on what her next business venture may be. She was a mercenary after all, and in these warring times, jobs were not scarce.

"What is that?!" "Its a monster!" "Run away!" came screams from outside the pub. Rhugra approached the bar with a confident swagger nonetheless, and he meant no harm to the ear mites who screamed and ran from his hulking presence; his girth bouncing as he slowly strode his way up to the pub. He was here for work, and to collect a partner his employer had him seek out for this mission, given she was supposed to be a decent operator. He gazed through the shop's windows, since he could not enter due to his height and width. Though dark, he could make out multiple patrons residing within. Mortals of various sizes and flavours. He chuckled, and he carefully took his right hand's index claw then applied it lightly against the window sill's lip.

Dragging the window upward, he lowers his body with some effort, to level his odd shaped, reptilian yet hippopotamus looking head with the open window. His creepy, large emerald eyes gleamed and his dangerous slobbering face filled the window's view. He sneered, as he believed he spotted the dangerous dame he was looking for: "Oi!" he bellowed in a loud, low octave roar which rumbled the bar's interior. "I'm lookin' fer 'The Outcast', ye know who ya are lass!" he roared with a toothy grin.
Rhugra Nileesh
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Viviana Deltora on Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:02 am

Rhugra Nileesh wrote:
"What is that?!" "Its a monster!" "Run away!" came screams from outside the pub. Rhugra approached the bar with a confident swagger nonetheless, and he meant no harm to the ear mites who screamed and ran from his hulking presence; his girth bouncing as he slowly strode his way up to the pub. He was here for work, and to collect a partner his employer had him seek out for this mission, given she was supposed to be a decent operator. He gazed through the shop's windows, since he could not enter due to his height and width. Though dark, he could make out multiple patrons residing within. Mortals of various sizes and flavours. He chuckled, and he carefully took his right hand's index claw then applied it lightly against the window sill's lip.

Dragging the window upward, he lowers his body with some effort, to level his odd shaped, reptilian yet hippopotamus looking head with the open window. His creepy, large emerald eyes gleamed and his dangerous slobbering face filled the window's view. He sneered, as he believed he spotted the dangerous dame he was looking for: "Oi!" he bellowed in a loud, low octave roar which rumbled the bar's interior. "I'm lookin' fer 'The Outcast', ye know who ya are lass!" he roared with a toothy grin.  

The Deltora woman remained stoic and still as the beast declared his presence to the innocent bar's patrons. Viviana bowed her head, and slowly sets the iron tankard upon the counter with a clang, before directing her attention towards the putrid thing's face. Her light green eyes met with the unknown creature's and its emerald ones which filled both iris and sclera in an eerie dull glow. Interesting... she thought to herself, standing up from the bar abruptly, her leather coat flapping as she made her way towards the beast, but remained within the safety of the bar. Honestly, if it came to it, she'd sacrifice the patrons in order to make a quick escape, but she was getting an odd vibe from this one than your standard assassin. "That depends on what country I'm in," she began, her face cold and stern, her heels clicking upon the wooden surface of the interior's planking. She paused between the bar and the booths his purple scaled face hovered above, and the woman placed her left hand on her hip, popping her right hip as she cocked her head to the right a little with this sassy looking pose. "Who's asking? And why look? Are you hoping to make a meal out of me? You look the type who eats mortal flesh on a daily basis." she analyzed, furrowing her slender brows and forming her plush lips into a firm line.
Viviana Deltora
Private
Private

Weapons On Hand :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhugra Nileesh on Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:09 am

Viviana Deltora wrote:

The Deltora woman remained stoic and still as the beast declared his presence to the innocent bar's patrons. Viviana bowed her head, and slowly sets the iron tankard upon the counter with a clang, before directing her attention towards the putrid thing's face. Her light green eyes met with the unknown creature's and its emerald ones which filled both iris and sclera in an eerie dull glow. Interesting... she thought to herself, standing up from the bar abruptly, her leather coat flapping as she made her way towards the beast, but remained within the safety of the bar. Honestly, if it came to it, she'd sacrifice the patrons in order to make a quick escape, but she was getting an odd vibe from this one than your standard assassin. "That depends on what country I'm in," she began, her face cold and stern, her heels clicking upon the wooden surface of the interior's planking. She paused between the bar and the booths his purple scaled face hovered above, and the woman placed her left hand on her hip, popping her right hip as she cocked her head to the right a little with this sassy looking pose. "Who's asking? And why look? Are you hoping to make a meal out of me? You look the type who eats mortal flesh on a daily basis." she analyzed, furrowing her slender brows and forming her plush lips into a firm line.  

Rhugra chuckled. "Ah, so you're the little lady..." he fathomed, closing his eyes and chuckled again upon her response. "Heh heh... well are you offering? You're right about me eating mortals, and the flesh of a lady is quite honestly a favourite of mine. Including that of a warrior's... so you'd be doubly the delicious meal, deary." he responded, before opening his eyes, his own jawline forming a slight grin before he spoke. "Fortunate for you, I'm just here to collect ya, partner." he leaned away from the window, standing up outside the bar. "Come outside where I can talk more comfortably. I come at the behest of a mutual friend who happens to be in the need of both of our services." he explained, waiting patiently on the side of the building.
Rhugra Nileesh
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Viviana Deltora on Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:22 am

Rhugra Nileesh wrote:

Rhugra chuckled. "Ah, so you're the little lady..." he fathomed, closing his eyes and chuckled again upon her response. "Heh heh... well are you offering? You're right about me eating mortals, and the flesh of a lady is quite honestly a favourite of mine. Including that of a warrior's... so you'd be doubly the delicious meal, deary." he responded, before opening his eyes, his own jawline forming a slight grin before he spoke. "Fortunate for you, I'm just here to collect ya, partner." he leaned away from the window, standing up outside the bar. "Come outside where I can talk more comfortably. I come at the behest of a mutual friend who happens to be in the need of both of our services." he explained, waiting patiently on the side of the building.

She wasn't really fond of his rhetoric, yet still found him persuasive enough. As she stated before in her own mind, she'd work for anyone if they've got the cash... there was also the fact the beast knew about her nickname which wasn't used save for those in her native land of Domescadia perhaps. She was a bit curious to figure out who this beast was and why they were being paired up by a faceless benefactor. In spite of the fear written upon the faces of the patrons around her, the woman decided to silently oblige this beast. She abandoned her ale and made her way out the double doors of the saloon, making her way around the corner of the building at her own pace. Though she appeared to be oblivious, she mentally was prepared for a surprise attack if this was a trap. She observed his hulking form, his body twice as tall as her own and indeed fully capable of eating a mortal should he be hungry enough. Still, he wasn't really imposing to Viviana Deltora, an outcast of Domescadia. She met worse, and been through worse if the scars and brand mark on her back were anything to go by.

She paused about six feet away from the beast, left hand upon the butt of her pistol which jutted from the leather holster affixed to her hip. The black .45 handgun rattling within as she met her narrowed eyes upon the beasts, looking up at him now that he didn't have to hunker down. "Well?" she spoke at last. "You didn't give me your name or reasons. Now that I'm here, what is it you want beast?" she asked with an annoyed tone.
Viviana Deltora
Private
Private

Weapons On Hand :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhugra Nileesh on Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:34 am

Viviana Deltora wrote:

She wasn't really fond of his rhetoric, yet still found him persuasive enough. As she stated before in her own mind, she'd work for anyone if they've got the cash... there was also the fact the beast knew about her nickname which wasn't used save for those in her native land of Domescadia perhaps. She was a bit curious to figure out who this beast was and why they were being paired up by a faceless benefactor. In spite of the fear written upon the faces of the patrons around her, the woman decided to silently oblige this beast. She abandoned her ale and made her way out the double doors of the saloon, making her way around the corner of the building at her own pace. Though she appeared to be oblivious, she mentally was prepared for a surprise attack if this was a trap. She observed his hulking form, his body twice as tall as her own and indeed fully capable of eating a mortal should he be hungry enough. Still, he wasn't really imposing to Viviana Deltora, an outcast of Domescadia. She met worse, and been through worse if the scars and brand mark on her back were anything to go by.

She paused about six feet away from the beast, left hand upon the butt of her pistol which jutted from the leather holster affixed to her hip. The black .45 handgun rattling within as she met her narrowed eyes upon the beasts, looking up at him now that he didn't have to hunker down. "Well?" she spoke at last. "You didn't give me your name or reasons. Now that I'm here, what is it you want beast?" she asked with an annoyed tone.

The monster smiled patting his belly loudly. "Ah there's no need for that piece love," he began, chuckling loudly as the smacking sounds of his girth. "I'm Rhugra Nileesh of Domescadia... just like you." he began, looking down at the otherwise appetizing woman. "I....WE were hired by an interested employer who is in the need of acquiring a certain object of value and having it delivered to him in Beijio. Should you accept," he paused, scraping his right claws under his firm left pectoral, where the breast met the bulbous incline of his girth. His claw nail slowly revealed a leather pouch of sorts, yanking it by its leather strap and then pinching it between fore finger and thumb. The pouch rattled with moderate weight, and he tossed it towards the woman. It fell by her feet with a heavy clang: the displacement of the platinum coins within rang as they shifted about within. "5000 coins up front, with another 5000 should we complete the job. If you decline, well, there you go. A free five grand that's yours to keep, but you must forget out transaction of course." he smirks. "There's no pressure love, if the person in question be needing you, he'll call upon you again some point down the line." he explained, placing his clawed hands upon his belly again.

Last edited by Rhugra Nileesh on Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Rhugra Nileesh
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Viviana Deltora on Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:42 am

Rhugra Nileesh wrote:
The monster smiled patting his belly loudly. "Ah there's no need for that piece love," he began, chuckling loudly as the smacking sounds of his girth. "I'm Rhugra Nileesh of Domescadia... just like you." he began, looking down at the otherwise appetizing woman. "I....WE were hired by an interested employer who is in the need of acquiring a certain object of value and having it delivered to him in Beijio. Should you accept," he paused, scraping his right claws under his firm left pectoral, where the breast met the bulbous incline of his girth. His claw nail slowly revealed a leather pouch of sorts, yanking it by its leather strap and then pinching it between fore finger and thumb. The pouch rattled with moderate weight, and he tossed it towards the woman. It fell by her feet with a heavy clang: the displacement of the platinum coins within rang as they shifted about within. "5000 coins up front, with another 5000 should we complete the job. If you decline, well, there you go. A free five grand that's yours to keep, but you must forget out transaction of course." he smirks. "There's no pressure love, if the person in question be needing you, he'll call upon you again some point down the line." he explained, placing his clawed hands upon his belly again.

She raised a brow. It was the first time she'd ever been hired or contacted in such a manner. It was bizarre, and definitely off putting to the point where she wanted to simply take the money and leave. Easy five grand. However.... it was the prelude to ten thousand should she follow up on the offer. She slowly bent down on her knees, her right hand snatching the coin purse by the strap before she cautiously rose up again. The leather bag was grossly warm, and heavy with the clanging of coins. Someone didn't want to transfer the funds in bills... definitely treading in the 'less than legal' territory here. She surmised, before glancing up at the monster again, her light green eyes flashing with curiosity. "Rhugra... right?" she started, before raising the pouch towards him, rattling its contents. "You wouldn't mind if I counted this out first before I make my decision?" she asked.
Viviana Deltora
Private
Private

Weapons On Hand :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhugra Nileesh on Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:52 am

Viviana Deltora wrote:
She raised a brow. It was the first time she'd ever been hired or contacted in such a manner. It was bizarre, and definitely off putting to the point where she wanted to simply take the money and leave. Easy five grand. However.... it was the prelude to ten thousand should she follow up on the offer. She slowly bent down on her knees, her right hand snatching the coin purse by the strap before she cautiously rose up again. The leather bag was grossly warm, and heavy with the clanging of coins. Someone didn't want to transfer the funds in bills... definitely treading in the 'less than legal' territory here. She surmised, before glancing up at the monster again, her light green eyes flashing with curiosity. "Rhugra... right?" she started, before raising the pouch towards him, rattling its contents. "You wouldn't mind if I counted this out first before I make my decision?" she asked.

He smirked. "Yes 'mam. Been my name as long as I can remember. Heh Heh...." He replied, before answering her: "Heh, you wanna make sure the goods are legit? See that you're all accounted for? Sure. Suuure. Not like I have a bloody fucking schedule! Look, if you want the job and know the finer details you're just gonna have to trust me and tag along. You're a badass mercenary, aren't ya? Trust and money is the name of our game sweety. You can count it along the way if you like, but if you wanna play it safe then just walk away. Heh, I'll get a bigger pay off if you decline, so it'll be no scales off my bumpy back!" he chuckled, but his tone was serious and his actions somewhat anxious. He continued to look down upon the 5'8 woman with eager curiosity, awaiting her final answer.
Rhugra Nileesh
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Viviana Deltora on Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:01 am

Rhugra Nileesh wrote:
He smirked. "Yes 'mam. Been my name as long as I can remember. Heh Heh...." He replied, before answering her: "Heh, you wanna make sure the goods are legit? See that you're all accounted for? Sure. Suuure. Not like I have a bloody fucking schedule! Look, if you want the job and know the finer details you're just gonna have to trust me and tag along. You're a badass mercenary, aren't ya? Trust and money is the name of our game sweety. You can count it along the way if you like, but if you wanna play it safe then just walk away. Heh, I'll get a bigger pay off if you decline, so it'll be no scales off my bumpy back!" he chuckled, but his tone was serious and his actions somewhat anxious. He continued to look down upon the 5'8 woman with eager curiosity, awaiting her final answer.

Viviana felt a twinge of annoyance and heat building up under her skin; her eyes lidded and lips puckering into the mask of a discontented scowl. She lowered her arm abruptly, and glared daggers into the annoying beast's green eyes. After a quick motion of slipping the strap of the luke warm bag around her neck and across her chest so that the bag bounced against her right hip, she placed her hands upon her hips in a tsundere fashion, leaning forward as she spoke. "Fine. I'll take the job. Will you allow me to grab a few things before we make the trip to Gods know where at the very least?" she asked in a haughty and almost snobbish fashion.
Viviana Deltora
Private
Private

Weapons On Hand :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhugra Nileesh on Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:22 am

Viviana Deltora wrote:
Viviana felt a twinge of annoyance and heat building up under her skin; her eyes lidded and lips puckering into the mask of a discontented scowl. She lowered her arm abruptly, and glared daggers into the annoying beast's green eyes. After a quick motion of slipping the strap of the luke warm bag around her neck and across her chest so that the bag bounced against her right hip, she placed her hands upon her hips in a tsundere fashion, leaning forward as she spoke. "Fine. I'll take the job. Will you allow me to grab a few things before we make the trip to Gods know where at the very least?" she asked in a haughty and almost snobbish fashion.

He leaned back and howled with bemused laughter! "Ah...heh heh, so you're one of those, what they call uh, 'high maintenance' types, eh? Aw, this should be entertaining!" he chuckled maliciously now, leaning down with a haughty expression of his own. "Very well lass! I wouldn't want you to be under prepared now..." he continued to cackle, body jerking with his dark laughter. "The boss an' I need you at your best after all..."

Once finished teasing the poor woman he began to approach her, his clawed right hand in a very quick, and hard to predict motion, scooped up the girl by her ass! The well rounded contours of her butt filled his open palm as he lifted her to his right shoulder to mount up on. "Well now, where we headed Missy? I don't want you to run off on me now that you accepted the job. Besides, you humans walk too slowly." he explained his actions with a wide sneer.
Rhugra Nileesh
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Viviana Deltora on Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:38 am

Rhugra Nileesh wrote:

He leaned back and howled with bemused laughter! "Ah...heh heh, so you're one of those, what they call uh, 'high maintenance' types, eh? Aw, this should be entertaining!" he chuckled maliciously now, leaning down with a haughty expression of his own. "Very well lass! I wouldn't want you to be under prepared now..." he continued to cackle, body jerking with his dark laughter. "The boss an' I need you at your best after all..."

Once finished teasing the poor woman he began to approach her, his clawed right hand in a very quick, and hard to predict motion, scooped up the girl by her ass! The well rounded contours of her butt filled his open palm as he lifted her to his right shoulder to mount up on. "Well now, where we headed Missy? I don't want you to run off on me now that you accepted the job. Besides, you humans walk too slowly." he explained his actions with a wide sneer.  

Viviana's brow twitched a little at his remark, standing erect once more and folded her arms. "Great, I'm working with a giant chatter box. This isn't going to get old and bite me in the ass later... nope. Not at all..." she replied sarcastically, her face slightly pink at the embarrassment of working with this creature. She generally liked to work with larger groups or by herself. When she felt her bottom grabbed and the feeling of being swept off her feet, the somewhat startled woman yanked her pistol out and jammed it at the creatures face! When she realized he wasn't going to attempt eating her, she somewhat relaxed her grip, and her body dangling from his clawed hands eased. He's certainly a bold creature... full of confidence this one, it almost sickens me...

She still was flustered, her face a hard scowl as she complained: "Listen here, don't ever attempt to do something like this again, you hear me, Rhugra? I am a fine line away from blasting a hole between those odd green eyes of yours, so don't tempt me!" she exclaimed, jabbing the barrel deeper against his crown. She then jerked the weapon away and slipped it back into her holster. "Also, I have two legs, I can move quicker than you! And don't call me 'Missy', the name's Viviana Chinai Deltora!" she declared.
Viviana Deltora
Private
Private

Weapons On Hand :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhugra Nileesh on Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:45 am

Viviana Deltora wrote:
She still was flustered, her face a hard scowl as she complained: "Listen here, don't ever attempt to do something like this again, you hear me, Rhugra? I am a fine line away from blasting a hole between those odd green eyes of yours, so don't tempt me!" she exclaimed, jabbing the barrel deeper against his crown. She then jerked the weapon away and slipped it back into her holster. "Also, I have two legs, I can move quicker than you! And don't call me 'Missy', the name's Viviana Chinai Deltora!" she declared.

The purple monster only continued to sneer by her expected response! He giggled with a low rumble. "Viviana Chinai Deltora, huh? Bit of a mouthful, like the woman herself. Tis a shame for me, I'd bet you'd be a struggle to swallow down." he says, ignoring her as he dropped her onto his right shoulder anyway, beginning his stride to ensure she did not leap off! Returning his arm at his side, he chuckled. "Chinai...I'm quite partial to that. I know too many Viv's as it is. Chinai is a new one..." the beastly Rhugra teased, his belly rumbling with suppressed, dark chuckles as he made his way into the town proper.

[To Frostburn Ave]

Last edited by Rhugra Nileesh on Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : (LOL posted link in wrong post!))
Rhugra Nileesh
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Viviana Deltora on Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:04 am

Rhugra Nileesh wrote:

The purple monster only continued to sneer by her expected response! He giggled with a low rumble. "Viviana Chinai Deltora, huh? Bit of a mouthful, like the woman herself. Tis a shame for me, I'd bet you'd be a struggle to swallow down." he says, ignoring her as he dropped her onto his right shoulder anyway, beginning his stride to ensure she did not leap off! Returning his arm at his side, he chuckled. "Chinai...I'm quite partial to that. I know too many Viv's as it is. Chinai is a new one..." the beastly Rhugra teased, his belly rumbling with suppressed, dark chuckles as he made his way into the town proper.

[To Frostburn Ave]

(( DENIED OOC: LOL!! It happens Razz))

Viviana let out a high pitched gasp as she was dropped onto his shoulder without pause. His scaly body was rough and uncomfortable, like a rocky scale hide. She didn't appreciate the notion she was still considered a slab of meat to him, but found the literal nature of this somewhat more comforting than the suggestive sense! "Hey!" she exclaimed, gripping onto his bumpy hide as he began to take off without her permission, looking down at the moderate height she was now perched on! Her heeled boots banging against his right breast, legs dangling from his shoulder while her left hand gripped the back of his neck for support. She frowned. Ughhh... This is going to be an experience... She thought, sighing uncomfortably. Rhugra continued to roam forward.

((moving to next location))
Viviana Deltora
Private
Private

Weapons On Hand :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content