Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shearfrost Pub

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Shearfrost Pub Empty Shearfrost Pub

Post  Viviana Deltora Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:02 am

Viv sat at the edge of the bar, a tankard of ale in her dominant left hand, and a large crude like TIRS weapon holstered to her left hip:

Shearfrost Pub Pistol_by_semi_ii_d7j1ws2_by_keskewolf-dajwsh3

She sat idly by, drinking, and contemplating on what her next business venture may be. She was a mercenary after all, and in these warring times, jobs were not scarce.
Viviana Deltora
Viviana Deltora
Private
Private

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

Back to top Go down

Shearfrost Pub Empty Re: Shearfrost Pub

Post  Rhugra Nileesh Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:46 pm

Viviana Deltora wrote:Viv sat at the edge of the bar, a tankard of ale in her dominant left hand, and a large crude like TIRS weapon holstered to her left hip:

Shearfrost Pub Pistol_by_semi_ii_d7j1ws2_by_keskewolf-dajwsh3

She sat idly by, drinking, and contemplating on what her next business venture may be. She was a mercenary after all, and in these warring times, jobs were not scarce.

"What is that?!" "Its a monster!" "Run away!" came screams from outside the pub. Rhugra approached the bar with a confident swagger nonetheless, and he meant no harm to the ear mites who screamed and ran from his hulking presence; his girth bouncing as he slowly strode his way up to the pub. He was here for work, and to collect a partner his employer had him seek out for this mission, given she was supposed to be a decent operator. He gazed through the shop's windows, since he could not enter due to his height and width. Though dark, he could make out multiple patrons residing within. Mortals of various sizes and flavours. He chuckled, and he carefully took his right hand's index claw then applied it lightly against the window sill's lip.

Dragging the window upward, he lowers his body with some effort, to level his odd shaped, reptilian yet hippopotamus looking head with the open window. His creepy, large emerald eyes gleamed and his dangerous slobbering face filled the window's view. He sneered, as he believed he spotted the dangerous dame he was looking for: "Oi!" he bellowed in a loud, low octave roar which rumbled the bar's interior. "I'm lookin' fer 'The Outcast', ye know who ya are lass!" he roared with a toothy grin.
Rhugra Nileesh
Rhugra Nileesh
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Viviana Deltora Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:02 am

Rhugra Nileesh wrote:
"What is that?!" "Its a monster!" "Run away!" came screams from outside the pub. Rhugra approached the bar with a confident swagger nonetheless, and he meant no harm to the ear mites who screamed and ran from his hulking presence; his girth bouncing as he slowly strode his way up to the pub. He was here for work, and to collect a partner his employer had him seek out for this mission, given she was supposed to be a decent operator. He gazed through the shop's windows, since he could not enter due to his height and width. Though dark, he could make out multiple patrons residing within. Mortals of various sizes and flavours. He chuckled, and he carefully took his right hand's index claw then applied it lightly against the window sill's lip.

Dragging the window upward, he lowers his body with some effort, to level his odd shaped, reptilian yet hippopotamus looking head with the open window. His creepy, large emerald eyes gleamed and his dangerous slobbering face filled the window's view. He sneered, as he believed he spotted the dangerous dame he was looking for: "Oi!" he bellowed in a loud, low octave roar which rumbled the bar's interior. "I'm lookin' fer 'The Outcast', ye know who ya are lass!" he roared with a toothy grin.  

The Deltora woman remained stoic and still as the beast declared his presence to the innocent bar's patrons. Viviana bowed her head, and slowly sets the iron tankard upon the counter with a clang, before directing her attention towards the putrid thing's face. Her light green eyes met with the unknown creature's and its emerald ones which filled both iris and sclera in an eerie dull glow. Interesting... she thought to herself, standing up from the bar abruptly, her leather coat flapping as she made her way towards the beast, but remained within the safety of the bar. Honestly, if it came to it, she'd sacrifice the patrons in order to make a quick escape, but she was getting an odd vibe from this one than your standard assassin. "That depends on what country I'm in," she began, her face cold and stern, her heels clicking upon the wooden surface of the interior's planking. She paused between the bar and the booths his purple scaled face hovered above, and the woman placed her left hand on her hip, popping her right hip as she cocked her head to the right a little with this sassy looking pose. "Who's asking? And why look? Are you hoping to make a meal out of me? You look the type who eats mortal flesh on a daily basis." she analyzed, furrowing her slender brows and forming her plush lips into a firm line.
Viviana Deltora
Viviana Deltora
Private
Private

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhugra Nileesh Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:09 am

Viviana Deltora wrote:

The Deltora woman remained stoic and still as the beast declared his presence to the innocent bar's patrons. Viviana bowed her head, and slowly sets the iron tankard upon the counter with a clang, before directing her attention towards the putrid thing's face. Her light green eyes met with the unknown creature's and its emerald ones which filled both iris and sclera in an eerie dull glow. Interesting... she thought to herself, standing up from the bar abruptly, her leather coat flapping as she made her way towards the beast, but remained within the safety of the bar. Honestly, if it came to it, she'd sacrifice the patrons in order to make a quick escape, but she was getting an odd vibe from this one than your standard assassin. "That depends on what country I'm in," she began, her face cold and stern, her heels clicking upon the wooden surface of the interior's planking. She paused between the bar and the booths his purple scaled face hovered above, and the woman placed her left hand on her hip, popping her right hip as she cocked her head to the right a little with this sassy looking pose. "Who's asking? And why look? Are you hoping to make a meal out of me? You look the type who eats mortal flesh on a daily basis." she analyzed, furrowing her slender brows and forming her plush lips into a firm line.  

Rhugra chuckled. "Ah, so you're the little lady..." he fathomed, closing his eyes and chuckled again upon her response. "Heh heh... well are you offering? You're right about me eating mortals, and the flesh of a lady is quite honestly a favourite of mine. Including that of a warrior's... so you'd be doubly the delicious meal, deary." he responded, before opening his eyes, his own jawline forming a slight grin before he spoke. "Fortunate for you, I'm just here to collect ya, partner." he leaned away from the window, standing up outside the bar. "Come outside where I can talk more comfortably. I come at the behest of a mutual friend who happens to be in the need of both of our services." he explained, waiting patiently on the side of the building.
Rhugra Nileesh
Rhugra Nileesh
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Viviana Deltora Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:22 am

Rhugra Nileesh wrote:

Rhugra chuckled. "Ah, so you're the little lady..." he fathomed, closing his eyes and chuckled again upon her response. "Heh heh... well are you offering? You're right about me eating mortals, and the flesh of a lady is quite honestly a favourite of mine. Including that of a warrior's... so you'd be doubly the delicious meal, deary." he responded, before opening his eyes, his own jawline forming a slight grin before he spoke. "Fortunate for you, I'm just here to collect ya, partner." he leaned away from the window, standing up outside the bar. "Come outside where I can talk more comfortably. I come at the behest of a mutual friend who happens to be in the need of both of our services." he explained, waiting patiently on the side of the building.

She wasn't really fond of his rhetoric, yet still found him persuasive enough. As she stated before in her own mind, she'd work for anyone if they've got the cash... there was also the fact the beast knew about her nickname which wasn't used save for those in her native land of Domescadia perhaps. She was a bit curious to figure out who this beast was and why they were being paired up by a faceless benefactor. In spite of the fear written upon the faces of the patrons around her, the woman decided to silently oblige this beast. She abandoned her ale and made her way out the double doors of the saloon, making her way around the corner of the building at her own pace. Though she appeared to be oblivious, she mentally was prepared for a surprise attack if this was a trap. She observed his hulking form, his body twice as tall as her own and indeed fully capable of eating a mortal should he be hungry enough. Still, he wasn't really imposing to Viviana Deltora, an outcast of Domescadia. She met worse, and been through worse if the scars and brand mark on her back were anything to go by.

She paused about six feet away from the beast, left hand upon the butt of her pistol which jutted from the leather holster affixed to her hip. The black .45 handgun rattling within as she met her narrowed eyes upon the beasts, looking up at him now that he didn't have to hunker down. "Well?" she spoke at last. "You didn't give me your name or reasons. Now that I'm here, what is it you want beast?" she asked with an annoyed tone.
Viviana Deltora
Viviana Deltora
Private
Private

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhugra Nileesh Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:34 am

Viviana Deltora wrote:

She wasn't really fond of his rhetoric, yet still found him persuasive enough. As she stated before in her own mind, she'd work for anyone if they've got the cash... there was also the fact the beast knew about her nickname which wasn't used save for those in her native land of Domescadia perhaps. She was a bit curious to figure out who this beast was and why they were being paired up by a faceless benefactor. In spite of the fear written upon the faces of the patrons around her, the woman decided to silently oblige this beast. She abandoned her ale and made her way out the double doors of the saloon, making her way around the corner of the building at her own pace. Though she appeared to be oblivious, she mentally was prepared for a surprise attack if this was a trap. She observed his hulking form, his body twice as tall as her own and indeed fully capable of eating a mortal should he be hungry enough. Still, he wasn't really imposing to Viviana Deltora, an outcast of Domescadia. She met worse, and been through worse if the scars and brand mark on her back were anything to go by.

She paused about six feet away from the beast, left hand upon the butt of her pistol which jutted from the leather holster affixed to her hip. The black .45 handgun rattling within as she met her narrowed eyes upon the beasts, looking up at him now that he didn't have to hunker down. "Well?" she spoke at last. "You didn't give me your name or reasons. Now that I'm here, what is it you want beast?" she asked with an annoyed tone.

The monster smiled patting his belly loudly. "Ah there's no need for that piece love," he began, chuckling loudly as the smacking sounds of his girth. "I'm Rhugra Nileesh of Domescadia... just like you." he began, looking down at the otherwise appetizing woman. "I....WE were hired by an interested employer who is in the need of acquiring a certain object of value and having it delivered to him in Beijio. Should you accept," he paused, scraping his right claws under his firm left pectoral, where the breast met the bulbous incline of his girth. His claw nail slowly revealed a leather pouch of sorts, yanking it by its leather strap and then pinching it between fore finger and thumb. The pouch rattled with moderate weight, and he tossed it towards the woman. It fell by her feet with a heavy clang: the displacement of the platinum coins within rang as they shifted about within. "5000 coins up front, with another 5000 should we complete the job. If you decline, well, there you go. A free five grand that's yours to keep, but you must forget out transaction of course." he smirks. "There's no pressure love, if the person in question be needing you, he'll call upon you again some point down the line." he explained, placing his clawed hands upon his belly again.

Last edited by Rhugra Nileesh on Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Rhugra Nileesh
Rhugra Nileesh
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Viviana Deltora Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:42 am

Rhugra Nileesh wrote:
The monster smiled patting his belly loudly. "Ah there's no need for that piece love," he began, chuckling loudly as the smacking sounds of his girth. "I'm Rhugra Nileesh of Domescadia... just like you." he began, looking down at the otherwise appetizing woman. "I....WE were hired by an interested employer who is in the need of acquiring a certain object of value and having it delivered to him in Beijio. Should you accept," he paused, scraping his right claws under his firm left pectoral, where the breast met the bulbous incline of his girth. His claw nail slowly revealed a leather pouch of sorts, yanking it by its leather strap and then pinching it between fore finger and thumb. The pouch rattled with moderate weight, and he tossed it towards the woman. It fell by her feet with a heavy clang: the displacement of the platinum coins within rang as they shifted about within. "5000 coins up front, with another 5000 should we complete the job. If you decline, well, there you go. A free five grand that's yours to keep, but you must forget out transaction of course." he smirks. "There's no pressure love, if the person in question be needing you, he'll call upon you again some point down the line." he explained, placing his clawed hands upon his belly again.

She raised a brow. It was the first time she'd ever been hired or contacted in such a manner. It was bizarre, and definitely off putting to the point where she wanted to simply take the money and leave. Easy five grand. However.... it was the prelude to ten thousand should she follow up on the offer. She slowly bent down on her knees, her right hand snatching the coin purse by the strap before she cautiously rose up again. The leather bag was grossly warm, and heavy with the clanging of coins. Someone didn't want to transfer the funds in bills... definitely treading in the 'less than legal' territory here. She surmised, before glancing up at the monster again, her light green eyes flashing with curiosity. "Rhugra... right?" she started, before raising the pouch towards him, rattling its contents. "You wouldn't mind if I counted this out first before I make my decision?" she asked.
Viviana Deltora
Viviana Deltora
Private
Private

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhugra Nileesh Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:52 am

Viviana Deltora wrote:
She raised a brow. It was the first time she'd ever been hired or contacted in such a manner. It was bizarre, and definitely off putting to the point where she wanted to simply take the money and leave. Easy five grand. However.... it was the prelude to ten thousand should she follow up on the offer. She slowly bent down on her knees, her right hand snatching the coin purse by the strap before she cautiously rose up again. The leather bag was grossly warm, and heavy with the clanging of coins. Someone didn't want to transfer the funds in bills... definitely treading in the 'less than legal' territory here. She surmised, before glancing up at the monster again, her light green eyes flashing with curiosity. "Rhugra... right?" she started, before raising the pouch towards him, rattling its contents. "You wouldn't mind if I counted this out first before I make my decision?" she asked.

He smirked. "Yes 'mam. Been my name as long as I can remember. Heh Heh...." He replied, before answering her: "Heh, you wanna make sure the goods are legit? See that you're all accounted for? Sure. Suuure. Not like I have a bloody fucking schedule! Look, if you want the job and know the finer details you're just gonna have to trust me and tag along. You're a badass mercenary, aren't ya? Trust and money is the name of our game sweety. You can count it along the way if you like, but if you wanna play it safe then just walk away. Heh, I'll get a bigger pay off if you decline, so it'll be no scales off my bumpy back!" he chuckled, but his tone was serious and his actions somewhat anxious. He continued to look down upon the 5'8 woman with eager curiosity, awaiting her final answer.
Rhugra Nileesh
Rhugra Nileesh
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Viviana Deltora Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:01 am

Rhugra Nileesh wrote:
He smirked. "Yes 'mam. Been my name as long as I can remember. Heh Heh...." He replied, before answering her: "Heh, you wanna make sure the goods are legit? See that you're all accounted for? Sure. Suuure. Not like I have a bloody fucking schedule! Look, if you want the job and know the finer details you're just gonna have to trust me and tag along. You're a badass mercenary, aren't ya? Trust and money is the name of our game sweety. You can count it along the way if you like, but if you wanna play it safe then just walk away. Heh, I'll get a bigger pay off if you decline, so it'll be no scales off my bumpy back!" he chuckled, but his tone was serious and his actions somewhat anxious. He continued to look down upon the 5'8 woman with eager curiosity, awaiting her final answer.

Viviana felt a twinge of annoyance and heat building up under her skin; her eyes lidded and lips puckering into the mask of a discontented scowl. She lowered her arm abruptly, and glared daggers into the annoying beast's green eyes. After a quick motion of slipping the strap of the luke warm bag around her neck and across her chest so that the bag bounced against her right hip, she placed her hands upon her hips in a tsundere fashion, leaning forward as she spoke. "Fine. I'll take the job. Will you allow me to grab a few things before we make the trip to Gods know where at the very least?" she asked in a haughty and almost snobbish fashion.
Viviana Deltora
Viviana Deltora
Private
Private

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhugra Nileesh Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:22 am

Viviana Deltora wrote:
Viviana felt a twinge of annoyance and heat building up under her skin; her eyes lidded and lips puckering into the mask of a discontented scowl. She lowered her arm abruptly, and glared daggers into the annoying beast's green eyes. After a quick motion of slipping the strap of the luke warm bag around her neck and across her chest so that the bag bounced against her right hip, she placed her hands upon her hips in a tsundere fashion, leaning forward as she spoke. "Fine. I'll take the job. Will you allow me to grab a few things before we make the trip to Gods know where at the very least?" she asked in a haughty and almost snobbish fashion.

He leaned back and howled with bemused laughter! "Ah...heh heh, so you're one of those, what they call uh, 'high maintenance' types, eh? Aw, this should be entertaining!" he chuckled maliciously now, leaning down with a haughty expression of his own. "Very well lass! I wouldn't want you to be under prepared now..." he continued to cackle, body jerking with his dark laughter. "The boss an' I need you at your best after all..."

Once finished teasing the poor woman he began to approach her, his clawed right hand in a very quick, and hard to predict motion, scooped up the girl by her ass! The well rounded contours of her butt filled his open palm as he lifted her to his right shoulder to mount up on. "Well now, where we headed Missy? I don't want you to run off on me now that you accepted the job. Besides, you humans walk too slowly." he explained his actions with a wide sneer.
Rhugra Nileesh
Rhugra Nileesh
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Viviana Deltora Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:38 am

Rhugra Nileesh wrote:

He leaned back and howled with bemused laughter! "Ah...heh heh, so you're one of those, what they call uh, 'high maintenance' types, eh? Aw, this should be entertaining!" he chuckled maliciously now, leaning down with a haughty expression of his own. "Very well lass! I wouldn't want you to be under prepared now..." he continued to cackle, body jerking with his dark laughter. "The boss an' I need you at your best after all..."

Once finished teasing the poor woman he began to approach her, his clawed right hand in a very quick, and hard to predict motion, scooped up the girl by her ass! The well rounded contours of her butt filled his open palm as he lifted her to his right shoulder to mount up on. "Well now, where we headed Missy? I don't want you to run off on me now that you accepted the job. Besides, you humans walk too slowly." he explained his actions with a wide sneer.  

Viviana's brow twitched a little at his remark, standing erect once more and folded her arms. "Great, I'm working with a giant chatter box. This isn't going to get old and bite me in the ass later... nope. Not at all..." she replied sarcastically, her face slightly pink at the embarrassment of working with this creature. She generally liked to work with larger groups or by herself. When she felt her bottom grabbed and the feeling of being swept off her feet, the somewhat startled woman yanked her pistol out and jammed it at the creatures face! When she realized he wasn't going to attempt eating her, she somewhat relaxed her grip, and her body dangling from his clawed hands eased. He's certainly a bold creature... full of confidence this one, it almost sickens me...

She still was flustered, her face a hard scowl as she complained: "Listen here, don't ever attempt to do something like this again, you hear me, Rhugra? I am a fine line away from blasting a hole between those odd green eyes of yours, so don't tempt me!" she exclaimed, jabbing the barrel deeper against his crown. She then jerked the weapon away and slipped it back into her holster. "Also, I have two legs, I can move quicker than you! And don't call me 'Missy', the name's Viviana Chinai Deltora!" she declared.
Viviana Deltora
Viviana Deltora
Private
Private

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhugra Nileesh Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:45 am

Viviana Deltora wrote:
She still was flustered, her face a hard scowl as she complained: "Listen here, don't ever attempt to do something like this again, you hear me, Rhugra? I am a fine line away from blasting a hole between those odd green eyes of yours, so don't tempt me!" she exclaimed, jabbing the barrel deeper against his crown. She then jerked the weapon away and slipped it back into her holster. "Also, I have two legs, I can move quicker than you! And don't call me 'Missy', the name's Viviana Chinai Deltora!" she declared.

The purple monster only continued to sneer by her expected response! He giggled with a low rumble. "Viviana Chinai Deltora, huh? Bit of a mouthful, like the woman herself. Tis a shame for me, I'd bet you'd be a struggle to swallow down." he says, ignoring her as he dropped her onto his right shoulder anyway, beginning his stride to ensure she did not leap off! Returning his arm at his side, he chuckled. "Chinai...I'm quite partial to that. I know too many Viv's as it is. Chinai is a new one..." the beastly Rhugra teased, his belly rumbling with suppressed, dark chuckles as he made his way into the town proper.

[To Frostburn Ave]

Last edited by Rhugra Nileesh on Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : (LOL posted link in wrong post!))
Rhugra Nileesh
Rhugra Nileesh
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Viviana Deltora Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:04 am

Rhugra Nileesh wrote:

The purple monster only continued to sneer by her expected response! He giggled with a low rumble. "Viviana Chinai Deltora, huh? Bit of a mouthful, like the woman herself. Tis a shame for me, I'd bet you'd be a struggle to swallow down." he says, ignoring her as he dropped her onto his right shoulder anyway, beginning his stride to ensure she did not leap off! Returning his arm at his side, he chuckled. "Chinai...I'm quite partial to that. I know too many Viv's as it is. Chinai is a new one..." the beastly Rhugra teased, his belly rumbling with suppressed, dark chuckles as he made his way into the town proper.

[To Frostburn Ave]

(( DENIED OOC: LOL!! It happens Razz))

Viviana let out a high pitched gasp as she was dropped onto his shoulder without pause. His scaly body was rough and uncomfortable, like a rocky scale hide. She didn't appreciate the notion she was still considered a slab of meat to him, but found the literal nature of this somewhat more comforting than the suggestive sense! "Hey!" she exclaimed, gripping onto his bumpy hide as he began to take off without her permission, looking down at the moderate height she was now perched on! Her heeled boots banging against his right breast, legs dangling from his shoulder while her left hand gripped the back of his neck for support. She frowned. Ughhh... This is going to be an experience... She thought, sighing uncomfortably. Rhugra continued to roam forward.

((moving to next location))
Viviana Deltora
Viviana Deltora
Private
Private

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurie Hotto Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:37 pm

Glug... Glug... Glug...

The woman's ears twitched as she guzzled the wine in her wooden tankard, dribbles of the reddish-pink fluid dripping down the corners of her lips, her eyes closed tightly, her red and white tail, her magnificent and beautiful tail, swished excitedly as others cheered her on for guzzling more alcohol than the dwarf sitting in front of her who was becoming increasingly paranoid about his failure! She removed her lips from the empty flagon, blushing red from her buzz, hiccuping, and smirked as she slammed the cup down upon the table. Her ruby eyes smiling at the dwarf, her lips skindented by her fangs. "ANOTHER! MAKE IT AN ALE!" she roared, hiccuping as the maid brought her what she wanted.

A few more mugs later, Kurie Hotto, this wonderful kitsune or beastkin... no one was entirely sure, (herself included at the moment) kicked up her sexy legs, her sandals upon the table, arms behind her head, chest out, a big smile upon her face as she stared at the five dwarves in front of her. "Wow... when your brother's join, dwarf?" She slurred, hiccuping. "Gods above, they lost too? HAHHA~" She burped, closing her eyes and laughed heartily at her victory! She raised her arm. "An-'nother for posterior! Er, prostrate? Prosperity!! That one!" She requested, laughing heartily as the sole dwarf before her lay face down in a meal given to him to help break down the heavy amount of alcohol he had ingested... almost unheard of for a dwarf to lose at their own games! Let alone, to someone like Kurie- though if she was in fact kitsune... she could have been cheating... such thoughts began to surface now among soberer patrons as the animal eared Kurie guzzled her next tankard down like sweet water!

Shearfrost Pub 2930818752
(OOC: Merry XMAS!)
Kurie Hotto
Kurie Hotto
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:08 pm

It roared to life the Dwarf on his face, as though the world was putty in his hands.

DENIED

He reached beneath the table pulling out a jug of liquid taking the first swig before chuckling loud enough to cause the bar to go quiet. Disturbing the barmen all the way across the shabby establishment. The Dwarf laughed aloud. His kind were not indigenous to Galiavan, and the sad excuse for Dwarves that roamed the world were far more Demon than true Dwarf. He looked at his jug, more face than pot and held it up for the drunken dog to squeeze a few drops of real liquor down her throat as he wiped his face clean with his other hand which held someone's shirt from nearby. the dwarf not seeming to care that he was using someones clothes to wipe his face.

Shearfrost Pub Toefor13

"Well at least you can drink the watered down slog this old goat serves here. Try something that'll put hair on chest pup."

Crisis Rocan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurie Hotto Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:14 pm

She chuckled, sliding her tankard aside. "You got some life 'n ye yat? HA! You kno, you're toootally right, lets up the ante!" She explained, leaning forwards, pulling up an apple from beneath the table!

Shearfrost Pub M8st4esiptl31_by_trishexplorerrpg_ddg3ojy-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTIwMCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2JhMzkxODdjLTEyM2QtNDlhYi1iMzJhLWQ5OThiMjc5MzZkOVwvZGRnM29qeS0wNGY3NDdkMC02NmY2LTQ4NTgtOTFlZS1hMjJhZjA3NTI2OWIuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTExOTcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

"I stole one these, from the grove of some big winery... naturally alcoholic they are, not made for mortal consumption without out dilutin... dils... adding water~" She yipped, licking her lips, reaching for her knife, giving up, and then grabbed the closest patron's dagger to slice the apple in half, sliding one half over to him. "We'll do both of them, yesh!" She cackled.
Kurie Hotto
Kurie Hotto
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:29 pm

With a riotous laugh the Dwarf slide his face shaped jug to her while flicking the half apple up into the air where it hung miraculously while he spoke.

"Certainly is a Rolan Apple if ever I saw one, just a bit magical no doubt. Now than how about we make this a proper drinking duel while we have a moment to dither about the details. For every drink that doesn't knock one of us on our ass lass, we have to give up something."

As he turned his hand palm up the Rolan Apple dropped into it neatly as the old dwarf smiled and winked.

Crisis Rocan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurie Hotto Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:34 pm

Crisis Rocan wrote:With a riotous laugh the Dwarf slide his face shaped jug to her while flicking the half apple up into the air where it hung miraculously while he spoke.

"Certainly is a Rolan Apple if ever I saw one, just a bit magical no doubt.  Now than how about we make this a proper drinking duel while we have a moment to dither about the details.  For every drink that doesn't knock one of us on our ass lass, we have to give up something."

As he turned his hand palm up the Rolan Apple dropped into it neatly as the old dwarf smiled and winked.

"No clothes," she blinked, lidded eyed as she watched his shape of the apple hanging above them. "...I got a couple strikes for public indecency already dwarf...I need not another.." She hiccuped, before her eyes fell upon him. "Wha you offerin'? And I don't need yer clothes.... I really don't want that." She explained. "An' I aint losin' mah verghiniteh... kinda late for that anyhows!" She gasped. "So we drinkin' or wah...?" She says, leaning forwards grabbing the skull.
Kurie Hotto
Kurie Hotto
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:47 pm

"Depends I suppose, but a real drinking duel nothings off the table... cept the alcohol of course."

He bites down on the Apple slowly savoring each juicy bite as he leans in to tip up the face shape jug when she goes to drink.

"Now more than a sip lass, and since we're doing this proper, at least I assume it'll be proper, that means you make my bet and I make yours. So a few hairs off that bushy tail of yours would make a proper starting bet."

Crisis Rocan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurie Hotto Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:52 pm

Crisis Rocan wrote:"Depends I suppose, but a real drinking duel nothings off the table... cept the alcohol of course."

He bites down on the Apple slowly savoring each juicy bite as he leans in to tip up the face shape jug when she goes to drink.

"Now more than a sip lass, and since we're doing this proper, at least I assume it'll be proper, that means you make my bet and I make yours.  So a few hairs off that bushy tail of yours would make a proper starting bet."

"Whatever..." she grumbled, taking a bite from the apple first, her face becoming quite flush upon doing so. It was a delicious apple, an apple that would make a mortal throw up or instantly drunk upon eating... but she had some experience with them. She was about to finally have a drink when she felt him tip the jug up, forcing more down her throat. She blushed, a muffled, gurgled yip coming from her body that was an adorable squeak. She took a decent swig of the drink before lowering the face shaped thing, and wore a look of surprise, before grabbing the bushy tail in question, hugging the quivering thing as if it was a different animal entirely, cowering from the thought!:

Shearfrost Pub File

"You will not! Not my magnificent beautiful tail! Not even a single hair on this silky coat of mine will you have!" She screamed, drunkenly. She took another large gulp before tossing it back at him. "I want another drink." She says, giving her own demand.
Kurie Hotto
Kurie Hotto
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:41 am

Chuckling the Dwarf took a long drink from the face, a drink that would appear to empty the small jug. Setting it down he ate the remainder of his Rolan Apple. Core and all, savoring the tender flexible core the Apple of a certain God of Alcohol, which held the most potent alcohol, the truest and choicest part for use.

"Well little one let's just settle up when this is over, seeing as we are both still up. That's a few hairs of your tail for me, and another drink for you. By all means continue with your next drink and I'll gladly follow suit. But I warn you even the Spirits of Rolan fail to touch the pure alcohol we're consuming now."

He slid the face jug back to her as he considered what he would have her give up. Meanwhile he reached under the table to pull out a small quill and piece of well aged parchment, upon which he began using.

Crisis Rocan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurie Hotto Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:03 am

Crisis Rocan wrote:Chuckling the Dwarf took a long drink from the face, a drink that would appear to empty the small jug.  Setting it down he ate the remainder of his Rolan Apple.  Core and all, savoring the tender flexible core the Apple of a certain God of Alcohol, which held the most potent alcohol, the truest and choicest part for use.

"Well little one let's just settle up when this is over, seeing as we are both still up.  That's a few hairs of your tail for me, and another drink for you.  By all means continue with your next drink and I'll gladly follow suit.  But I warn you even the Spirits of Rolan fail to touch the pure alcohol we're consuming now."

He slid the face jug back to her as he considered what he would have her give up.  Meanwhile he reached under the table to pull out a small quill and piece of well aged parchment, upon which he began using.

She saw him eat the apple, core and all. She smirked. "Oh, I plahn to keep drinkin't 'ill I'm the God of Wine myself!" She explained, sneering. She followed suit, eating the apple like the dwarf... the juicy ripeness, the supple flesh crunching between her fangs and her more human like teeth as the juices rolled down her throat, making her light as a feather. But teeter she did not, as she glanced back at the man. "I've... been seeking an opponent wo-worthy for me! *Hic* I-is sir-surprised you can still handle all this while your five brothers still sleep head first into their meals... heh... y'know, this table's... huger than it was..." she blinked, looking like she was going to pass out... before shrugging and grabbed the face jug thing and took a long gulping swig.

After a few seconds pass, she lowered her hand, "Huah...!" her chest rising and falling with her panting, before wiping her lips with her free hand and slid the jug back. "Interestin' flavor... this... is it wine or mead? It ain't hard liquor..." She blinked. "It's somethin' I've had I think... once before. Somewhere out by the..." She blinked. She began to make motions with both hands, playing charades like a blind man would. "You know, the place with the water and grass... maybe bamboo... no, there wasn't bamboo... yues wasi, wait yes there... wait... no... yep! Yes, bamboo and like, rocks..." She chuckled, blushing deeply, her tail swishing left and right. She knew her tail's poor hairs were on the line, she didn't want to lose any of the precious beauties to this stranger.
Kurie Hotto
Kurie Hotto
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:25 am

"Hmm"

He halted in his work on the parchment absent mindlessly lifting his face jug for another long drink. Pausing then taking a second drink which made the jug of such small size seem to hold far more liquid than it should.

"I don't think our patron would take too kindly to your hopes of stealing his thunder. His apples he might let slide, being blind as bat as he his is. And here I go getting all talkative, must have switch over to the good stuff without my noticing. Hmm. Where was I, ah Yes, you might not have realized this when you walked into this place young one, but this isn't the pub you thought you had entered."

This was a very true statement, behind the bar stood a man more specifically and elf, with the tips of both of his ears sheered clean off, and eyes that seemed to only vaguely see, yet never was a patrons glass empty of the Spirits of Rolan. The one and only drink of the establishment. All who entered his bar came from all walks of life, perhaps even time and space, but there was never a dissatisfied customer when they drink the Spirits of Rolan, the self same name as the bar they entered usually without knowing it. The Dwarf was acutely aware of this fact meaning he knew exactly where he was and what the house offered as it's only available drink.

"Welcome lass to the Spirits of Rolan, the mystical bar of the God of Alcohol himself, Rolan also coincidentally the God of Rolan the Alcohol capital of the world.... he gets out even less than I do... now a couple of hairs was the first thing pup, next you'll have to give up that anklet of yours. A wiseman would think carefully about what he ask the other to give up. And each time we complete a round we add to the list. A drink is easy enough to come by but what I'm asking is far more meaningful and frankly...

He trailed off as he took a third drink to show he had not yet fallen onto his ass while continue writing on the parchment apparently distracted for the moment by something else entirely

Crisis Rocan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurie Hotto Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:37 pm

She blinked at that. "My..anklet? It's got me last name engraved on it... oh wait, me Initial, see?" She says lifting her leg up rather flexibly. One would assume this would be a good opportunity for her to fall back, being as drunk as she is, but the chair only tipped slightly as she held out her foot containing the sapphire pair of bobbles. She giggled. "Why would ya wahnt a thin' like that?" She asked, chuckling. She looked around. "Hm... you know this place does look familiears....." She blinked. She then turned to him. "I want another drink!" She said, to add to his demand. "Rolan... Rolan... nice soundn' place. Never been there.... I think." She shrugged.
Kurie Hotto
Kurie Hotto
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:08 am

"The anklet has a vibe to it, like it's missing something important. It's incomplete."

He said spinning the face jug around a couple of times never a drop splashing out. All the while he continued with his endeavor on the parchment without looking at it.

"You see a thing should never be left unfinished, it's half-assed craft like that which bothers an old smith the most. Doesn't matter who the craftsman was, ain't no excuse for piss-pour work. It's offensive to my ears. The screeching coming for the pour little thing, it's begging to be made right, complete, and I would be a pour smith if ignored a creations pleas for being made whole."

He stopped the jug half way through yet another rotation and took a sniff. The order coming from the jug, was potent but clearly something different than before. A sweet yet subtle scent of lilacs with a smooth creamy taste, light on the alcohol, but heavy in richness.

"This one's a bit more of a recluse, otherworldly even, you could say. It's not one of the stronger alcohols but it is unique in many ways."

The dwarf took a long slow drink wiping a little cream from his lips afterwards as he looked at his parchment for a moment than back to his drinking companion.

"I'm going to have to ask for something cherished of you as well, for this round, obviously not the anklet or tail hairs as they have already been put up. Something personal that hold deep sentiment preferably something you've carried with you for a very long time. The longer the better in fact."

HIs eyes drifted back to the parchment as he continued to work on it.

Crisis Rocan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down