Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Characters: Tenik Industrial Response Service (T.I.R.S.)

+5
Kisaragi Hinomoto
Albert Stratus
Mikaru Shinitase
Grimoire Valentine
Steven Chesluk
9 posters

Go down

Characters: Tenik Industrial Response Service (T.I.R.S.) Empty Characters: Tenik Industrial Response Service (T.I.R.S.)

Post  Steven Chesluk Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:47 am

Pinkerton Government Services: founded as the Pinkerton National Detective Agency, usually shortened to the Pinkertons, is a private security guard and detective agency established in the United States by Allan Pinkerton in 1850 and currently a subsidiary of Securitas AB.[1] Pinkerton became famous when he claimed to have foiled a plot to assassinate president-elect Abraham Lincoln, who later hired Pinkerton agents for his personal security during the Civil War.[2] Pinkerton's agents performed services ranging from security guarding to private military contracting work. Pinkerton was the largest private law enforcement organization in the world at the height of its power.[3] At its height, the Pinkerton National Detective Agency employed more agents than there were members of the standing army of the United States of America.

During the labor unrest of the late 19th and early 20th centuries, businessmen hired the Pinkerton Agency to infiltrate unions, supply guards, keep strikers and suspected unionists out of factories, as well as recruiting goon squads to intimidate workers. One such confrontation was the Homestead Strike of 1892, in which Pinkerton agents were called in to reinforce the strikebreaking measures of industrialist Henry Clay Frick, acting on behalf of Andrew Carnegie. The ensuing battle between Pinkerton agents and striking workers led to the deaths of seven Pinkerton agents and nine steelworkers. [4] The Pinkertons were also used as guards in coal, iron, and lumber disputes in Illinois, Michigan, New York, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia as well as the Great Railroad Strike of 1877 and the Battle of Blair Mountain in 1921. The organization was pejoratively called the "Pinks" by its opponents.

Secret Agent: A secret agent is a spy, a covert agent engaged in espionage.

-------------

Characters: Tenik Industrial Response Service (T.I.R.S.) 1185453004760

History of the T.I.R.S.

The top descriptions best describe what it means to be a member of the T.I.R.S, or Tenik Investigation & Reconnaissance Service. The TIRS has been also called the: Tenik Industrial Response Service. It was founded in the year 2208, by Rufus-Alexander Tenik, the founder of Tenik Incorporated. He initiated the organization after realizing how much power Tenik Industrial had behind it following his parley with the War Gods, and needed a unit of individuals who would protect his family for future generations. In the beginning it was more or less a protection unit, owned by the company Tenik Industrial to protect personnel and employees of the Tenik Industrial company, but under George Alexander Tenik Sr., Rufus-Alexander's son, the organizations goals also included enforcing the will of the company, military contracting, private investigations, and infiltration into possible enemies of Gailden.
Steven Chesluk
Steven Chesluk
Owner
Owner

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

https://galiavan2282.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Characters: Tenik Industrial Response Service (T.I.R.S.) Empty Re: Characters: Tenik Industrial Response Service (T.I.R.S.)

Post  Grimoire Valentine Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:00 am

Name: Grimoire D. Valentine
Nick Name: "Grim"

Characters: Tenik Industrial Response Service (T.I.R.S.) Grim_by_keskewolf-dakdcwn

Physical Description-
Sex: Male
Height: 6'2
Weight: 158 lbs
Species: Human
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Jet Black
Body/Physical Appearance: A tall, slender man with a toned body with short parted black hair with bangs.

Clothes: A T.I.R.S. Standard Uniform with Company Pin on the left lapel of the provided black dress jacket (which is buttoned up) (with the Red 5ive Patch on the left breast), a white dress shirt, black tie, a leather shoulder holster for a right hand draw, black dress pants, black Tenik Industrial custom dress shoes, black leather half fingered gloves.

Characters: Tenik Industrial Response Service (T.I.R.S.) Grimoire_valentine_human_by_keskewolf-daig7y0

Background-
Hometown: Galideno City Area, Galideno City
Alliance: Tenik Industrial/T.I.R.S.  
Alignment: Neutral

Employment: T.I.R.S. Member/Red 5ive member, formerly a chef and bartender.

Trained In: Many things (will list later)
Sensei/Instructor: Master Zero Kurakawa
Instructed: None

Relationship Status: TBA
Medications: None
Allergies: None
Health Background: None

History: An experienced gunman and Gunslinger apprentice, Grim is one of many highly skilled Tenik Industrial Response Service (T.I.R.S.) Agents that Tenik has to offer. A mild mannered man of decent conduct, he is a loyal and honest individual to his close friends and co-workers. He served four years in the Galideno Military, and fought against the Domescadian Army in the Coreal Island Skirmish of 2278. Prior to his service, he was an amateur chef and bartender for a local dive in Galideno City called 'The 8 wonders pub'. Before that he was raised on his father's land outside Galideno City, raised by his mother after his father passed away during a skirmish with the Domescadian Empire when Grimoire was only three. A friend of his fathers, Zero Kurakawa, became Grimoire's Gunslinger mentor, and his paternal figure.

Inventory-

Weapons: Tenik Griffon Revolver, Galideno Service Special, Galideno Military Trench Knife

Equipment: Tenik Industries Mobile Phone, Tenik Revive x3, Tenik Stims x3

Possessions: Tenik Industrial Employee Identification Card, Office Keys, Apartment Keys, Keys to Boyhood home.

Prized Possessions/Personal Items: Mother's Engagement Ring

Misc.-
Special Abilities:
-Rapid Reload Mastery: Can load two guns, no matter the capacity or the method of loading, within milliseconds.
-Spiral Rain: does a horizontal spinning maneuver and deals damage with accurate and rapid-fire precision (due to his vampire strength he can use any firearm small or large with this)
-Rain of Lead (a vertical downward spin unloading bullets onto enemies)
-Dead Eye (Move only Gunslingers have that allow them to see oncoming bullets),
-Horizontal Spiral Fire [1080* style] (spins super fast in 1080 degree's {3 complete horizontal spins} towards the target unloading and super reloading his handguns.)
-Crack-Down: A seemingly endless supply of kicks to every vital area of the body (Heart, head, groin, or damaged limbs) multiple times (about 3 times with each limb), before ending with a downwards blow to the back of the head which gives "Crack-Down" it's name.
-Freeclimb
-Acrobatics: Grim is quite the acrobat with well trained muscles which make him very agile and dexterous.

Magic Abilities: None.

Last edited by Grimoire Valentine on Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Grimoire Valentine
Grimoire Valentine
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Characters: Tenik Industrial Response Service (T.I.R.S.) Empty Re: Characters: Tenik Industrial Response Service (T.I.R.S.)

Post  Mikaru Shinitase Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:19 am

Name: Mikaru Shinitase
Nick Name: Mika
Titles: Director

Characters: Tenik Industrial Response Service (T.I.R.S.) Sampleeecae252a815bc7d3552669f435c2d31_by_keskewolf-dakfv0o

Physical Description-
Sex: Female
Height: 5'11
Eyes: Amber Brown
Hair: Raven Black
Body/Physical Appearance: A tall, curvaceous Beijionese woman with long back length silky hair and long parted bangs and a widows peak. Her body is somewhat toned, in keeping with regiment with the T.I.R.S. fitness protocols. She has large, Beijionese brown eyes, and flawless sweet scented skin. She usually wears her shades, but she also wears under frame glasses.  

Characters: Tenik Industrial Response Service (T.I.R.S.) Smith_casual_clothes_stitch___monmusu_by_jonesy974_by_keskewolf-dakfv05

Clothes: A T.I.R.S. Standard Uniform with Company Pin on the left lapel of a tight fitting, custom double breasted jacket with six silver buttons, a white dress shirt, black tie, a leather shoulder holster for a right hand draw, a tight black pencil skirt with a side slit, dark nylon stockings, and comfort fitting glossy black heels. She wears sunglasses as well.

Characters: Tenik Industrial Response Service (T.I.R.S.) Ec8a4d8bac621368da81df0720da9447_by_keskewolf-dakfvae

Characters: Tenik Industrial Response Service (T.I.R.S.) 94eedc8c3ed9f6c2a0cc5cbda339807b_by_keskewolf-dakfva3

At Home: She wears a tight fitting black crop top and panties.

Characters: Tenik Industrial Response Service (T.I.R.S.) Cj5b0cdxaaesy9r_jpg_large_by_keskewolf-dakfv13

Background-
Hometown: Market Quarter, Beijio City

Employment: T.I.R.S. Member and Task Force Leader

Trained In: Hand to hand combat, firearms, heavy caliber weapons training, sniping, chi training, among other things.
Sensei/Instructor: Steven Chesluk, her father.

Relationship Status: Single

History: A personal friend of Steven Chesluk, she is Tenik Industrial Response Service's Director, who is in charge of all departments of the T.I.R.S.. The members of the T.I.R.S. report directly to her, and Mikaru reports directly to the President. Despite her skill getting her to the rank of Director, she is considered lazy by her coworkers, and has been known to push her paperwork on others in her office on any particularly bad day. Another example of her lackadaisical behavior is her aversion to mandatory workouts in the Gym, as she finds it hard to keep track of both her weight and to exert herself inside the gym, though another reason may also include her physical traits being hard to control once in motion. Otherwise, when on task, she is a very intelligent and capable leader worthy for the role of Director.

On the personal side, she is the second cousin to the Princess of Beijio, and has used this to cater favorable relations with the Beijionese Empire where she was born and raised till she was seventeen and set out to Galideno City. It is then she met Director Steven Chesluk, whose intellect inspired her to join the T.I.R.S. despite her semi sloven work attitude. She is a skilled sniper, holding the record for sniping to much of the surprise of many T.I.R.S. Agents working under her or who are the targets of her irresponsible behavior.

Characters: Tenik Industrial Response Service (T.I.R.S.) F1faa0a03956d499368138df36b4f2cb_by_keskewolf-dakfvdg

Inventory-

Weapons: Tenik Griffin Handgun, Galideno Service Special, Tenik 'Ogre' Anti-Materiel Rifle (Scoped + High Capacity Mag)

Possessions: Tenik Industrial Employee Identification Card, Office Keys, Apartment Keys, Sedan Keys.

Prized Possessions/Personal Items: Nothing at the moment.

Misc.-
Special Abilities:
-Rapid Reload: Can load her weapon quickly.
-Magic Resistance: She has a certain level of Magic Resistance thanks to her Beijionese blood.
-Beijionese Breathing: She can hold her breath very long compared to other mortals, thanks to her Beijionese Blood.
-Chi Sense: She can sense the 'chi' flow of individuals nearby, especially those with ill intent.

Mikaru Shinitase
Mikaru Shinitase
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert Stratus Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Name: Albert E. Stratus
Nick Name: Al, ‘Mr. Shades’, ‘Vice Director’, 'Deputy Director'

Characters: Tenik Industrial Response Service (T.I.R.S.) Pbucket

Physical Description-
Height: 6’
Weight: 149 lbs
Eyes: Grey Blue
Hair: Blonde, slicked back
Body/Physical Appearance: A tall, slender man with slicked back blonde hair with long sideburns, and angular face. Has a penchant for smoking cigars and wearing his shades at inappropriate times; smells of cigar smoke.

Clothes: A T.I.R.S. Standard Uniform with Company Pin on the left lapel of the provided black dress jacket (which is buttoned up) with the Red 5ive Patch on the left breast, A black dress jacket buttoned, white dress shirt, black tie, black dress pants, inside jacket shoulder holster, Golden Desert Lamia Skin custom dress shoes, gold watch, full fingered black leather gloves and a pair of sunglasses.

Characters: Tenik Industrial Response Service (T.I.R.S.) Albert_stratus_by_keskewolf-dakpxkd

Background-
Hometown: ██████████████████

Employment: T.I.R.S. Member & Red 5ive Director.
Voice Actor: Crispin Freeman (based off of Straight Cougar from S-Cry-Ed)

Sensei/Instructor: █████████

Relationship Status: ███████
Medications: ██████
Allergies: ███████
Health Background:
-█████████████
-█████████████
-█████████████
-█████████████

History: A professional like no other within the Tenik Industrial Response Service (T.I.R.S.), he is worthy to be called the most ‘Legendary Agent’ within the Service’s history. He joined rather young, during the latter end of Steven Chesluk’s time as the T.I.R.S. Director. Some say the two butted heads often, but you couldn’t have been the wiser how Albert Stratus always seems to be in a cool, relaxed if not slightly upbeat manner. This may be the reason why he was passed over for promotion once Steven stepped down, having handed the title to Mikaru Shinitase instead. Even so, his combat prowess and superb mission success rate made him a shoe in candidate for the T.I.R.S.’s elite division: The Red 5ive (Red Five). Having served long enough within the elite five man team, he has risen to the honorary title ‘Director of the Red 5ive’, a title given to all the previous leaders of the Red 5ive since its inception. Despite this, he still reports to Director Shinetase who is the leader of the entire T.I.R.S. Organization, as well as President Tenik. To avoid confusion, members of the T.I.R.S. consider the Director of the Red 5ive respectfully as ‘Vice Director’.

Due to his status as a high end operative within the organization, this professional has redacted most of his personal background and he has kept himself as much as a mystery as his defiant cool attitude. Though he does his work professionally, he is not without his quirks. He is sometimes referred to as ‘Mr. Shades’ by Tenik Employees and Staff, wearing them at nearly all hours of the day and no matter the situation. He also smokes imported cigars, smoking like a chimney. His personality can be considered as ‘odd’, or ‘eccentric’ as he often drills into his subordinates the principles of a flawless mission, yet still act ‘laid back’ in an ironic twist.

As a combatant, he is a cunning, highly athletic and capable fighter. He has unnerving accuracy with ranged weaponry, especially with his custom built full framed Sidewinder Revolver he has dubbed ‘Hissing Adder’. He can wield the double-action, 12 shot, .454, foot long barreled revolver one handed with hardly any notable recoil, not to mention hold its entire length out and keep it still for an ungodly duration of time without so much as a muscle spasm. He is the top place holder of nearly 200 different records within the T.I.R.S. Athleticism & Combat Simulations; with an entire room of trophies and regalia to show off for it.

Inventory-

Weapons: ‘Hissing Adder’, Switchblade, , seems to have a nearly endless supply of throwing daggers.

Equipment: A ‘Never-End’ Side Pack (Think a bag of holding but in the shape of a side pouch which attaches to the belt of your pants), Tenik Industries Mobile Phone, Tenik Revive x3, Tenik Stims x3, 10x Tenik Mk. I Proximity Mines, 10x Tenik Mk. II Timed Mines, 10x Tenik Mk. III Remote Mines, 3x Galideno M24 Stick Grenades

Possessions: Tenik Industrial Employee Identification Card, Office Keys, Red 5ive Access Card.

Prized Possessions/Personal Items: ‘Hissing Adder’

Misc.-
Special Abilities:
-Rapid Reload Mastery: Can load two guns, no matter the capacity or the method of loading, within milliseconds.
-Spiral Rain: does a horizontal spinning maneuver and deals damage with accurate and rapid-fire precision (due to his vampire strength he can use any firearm small or large with this)
-Horizontal Spiral Fire [1080* style] (spins super fast in 1080 degree's {3 complete horizontal spins} towards the target unloading and super reloading his handguns.)
-Crack-Down: A seemingly endless supply of kicks to every vital area of the body (Heart, head, groin, or damaged limbs) multiple times (about 3 times with each limb), before ending with a downwards blow to the back of the head which gives "Crack-Down" it's name.
-Freeclimb
-Acrobatics: Albert is quite the acrobat with well trained muscles which make him very agile and dexterous.
-Enhanced Vision: He seemingly has unparalleled sight, super human almost. He can see very well despite his constant wearing of sunglasses, and even wear them in horribly dark locations, leading some to speculate that his enhanced sight also leads to ‘low-light vision’.
-Enhanced Speed: He can run, sprint, and swim with remarkable speed, almost to that of a Scardian’s.
-Enhanced Strength: He has near superhuman strength, being able to wield his personal handcannon ‘Hissing Adder’ one handed with ease; and has once torn a Galideno M45 off a tank to use it against the enemy.

Magic Abilities: █████████

Last edited by Albert Stratus on Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Albert Stratus
Albert Stratus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisaragi Hinomoto Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:25 am

Name: Kisaragi Chitose Hinomoto
Nick Name: Kisa (Key-Sah), Courier, The Tech Girl

Characters: Tenik Industrial Response Service (T.I.R.S.) 1487851798560_by_minamajikina77-dbg0r1v

Physical Description-
Height: 5'5
Weight: 132 lbs
Eyes: Amber Brown
Hair: Dirty Blond
Body/Physical Appearance: A curvaceous woman of slight athletic build, with medium long hair held back by a hair clip, long fringe and side locks and affixed by a cross shaped hair bands. She has large eyes, long, dark lashes, and medium eyebrows. Her complexion is of tanned Beijionese origin, and her lips are plush and silky with a light pink glossy look. Her arms and legs are built well, with noticeable muscle and tone, while her voluminous breasts and wide hips are much less easier to ignore.
Characters: Tenik Industrial Response Service (T.I.R.S.) __kisaragi_chitose_super_robot_wars_and_super_robo_by_minamajikina77-dbhjpp5

Clothes:
Uniform/Casual: An outfit consisting of a white & black zip up cropped vest with a collar and suspenders, and a black cropped tube top underneath. The suspenders connect to a pair of dark daisy duke short shorts. A ‘skirt’ of sorts forms around her well rounded bottom in the form of belts, holsters and sidepacks affixed by a wrap around utility belt skirt. She wears a pair of black knee guards and elbow pads, as well as ventilated black half fingered gloves. A black, high leg string thong is worn underneath; the straps of which are clearly shown wrapping about her bare hips. She wears a pistol bandolier on her left thigh where her break-away holster for her .38 Special is carried. She has black calf high socks, and dark lace up & cuffed combat boots. A black suit tie hangs from her neck, and her hair has a pair of cross shaped hair bands.
Characters: Tenik Industrial Response Service (T.I.R.S.) __kisaragi_chitose_super_robot_wars_and_super_robo_by_minamajikina77-dbhjpo6

Larger:

Sweater Dress: A white, sleeveless & backless, ribbed, turtleneck sweater dress, short shorts, thigh high socks, and mary janes.

Characters: Tenik Industrial Response Service (T.I.R.S.) Tumblr_oo80putpp11vysie1o1_500_by_minamajikina77-dbg0r8p

Background-
Hometown: Yakamoto Island, Beijio Empire
Current Residence: Galideno City
Alliance: Galideno City Concordat, Beijio Empire
Alignment: Good

Employment: T.I.R.S. Liaison, Mechanic & Technical Support/Computer Expert

Trained In: Firearms, Chesluk & Tenik Technologies, Piloting, Swimming, Mechanical Engineering, Basic Survival Skills, Hand to Hand Self Defense.
Instructor: Galideno City Institute of Technology and Sciences, Steven Chesluk, T.I.R.S. Training Program.

Likes: Sweets, Coffee, Food, Rock Music, Computers, Cute Things, Technology, Swimming, Driving/Piloting Vehicles.
Dislikes: Cigarettes & Cigar Smoke, Drunks, Perverts, the Dark.

Health Background:
-Possible Gunslinger Genetics
-Hyperactive

History:
Kisaragi Hinomoto, who also goes by her middle name ‘Chitose’ or by the fun nickname of Kisa, is an associate of the T.I.R.S. and a junior member of their organization. A graduate of Galideno City Institute of Technology and Sciences, her proficiency with the latest technology was duly noted by representatives of Tenik Industrial. Since trained under Steven Chesluk, she works for the T.I.R.S. as technical support and intelligence, but can be found working odd jobs from delivering case sensitive materials to making mechanical repairs to T.I.R.S. equipment.

As an agent, she is not an impressive combatant, and is generally sent on low risk solo missions unless acting as the support of a larger group effort.However, this does not mean she is not helpless. On the contrary, if threatened, she focuses her hyperactivity into defending herself or figuring a way to slip away.

Aside of her hyperactivity, she is rumored to be a closet pervert, easily bashful when in the presence of inappropriate situations. She is also shown to be very cheerful, friendly and sisterly to some of the T.I.R.S. and Tenik Industrial Staff. However, she is also a tsundere to certain members of the T.I.R.S., and butts heads with a few from the bulk of suits.

Inventory-

Weapons: A pair of shock knuckles, a Galideno Service Special (Pilot Revolver) with black rubber comfort grips, a hidden knife.

Equipment: Thigh Bandolier (x30 .38 Special Rounds), Side Packs (multiple storage compartments), Break-away Thigh Holster, Utility Belt, 2x Tenik Stims, 1x Tenik Revive, Canteen and Mess Kit, Portable Radio, Tenik Mobile Phone, Portable Music Player, Earbuds.

Possessions: x35 .38 Special Ammunition, Pocky Sticks, odds and ends in her side packs and pockets.

Prized Possessions/Personal Items: Usagi-Chan Charm: A small plush rabbit with pink ears and a spiked collar with a dopey face. A gift she received from Professor Chesluk, her mentor.

Misc.-
Special Abilities:
Special Abilities:
Magic Resistance: She has a certain level of Magic Resistance thanks to her Beijionese blood.
Beijionese Breathing: She can hold her breath very long compared to other mortals, thanks to her Beijionese Blood.
Beijionese Bone Structure: Her bones are quite strong and durable, traditional Beijionese traits given their diet and thanks to her Beijionese Culture.
Chi Sense: She can sense the 'chi' flow of individuals nearby, especially those with ill intent. Though she’s never had proper training in this skill, so she can only receive vague hints of impending and hidden danger.
Fortified Strength: Despite her size, Kisaragi has honed her body in a manner which outwardly hides her fearsome strength. She is capable of lifting and throwing individuals heavier than herself above/over her head as well as push and slide heavy objects. Though she isn’t entirely combat oriented, her strength lends well into her physical hand-to-hand capabilities as well.  
Aerial Control: Oddly, she has the ability to temporarily stay airborne and control her movements in the air.
Abundant Stamina: She is a ball of energy that doesn’t back down so easily!

Skills:
Modest Climbing: Due to her basic training, she is capable of climbing difficult surfaces.
Stealth: Also because of her training, she is a skilled in the arts of stealth.
Clothing: With her revealing outfit and general appearance, it is easy for her male opponents to get distracted by her jiggly aspects and bare skin; giving her the opportunity to defeat them in unusual and cruel ways. Baka.
Artillery Shot: A magic like ability that causes the projectile one's using to become armour piercing.
Ocelot's Game: A technique used to ricochet bullets off of walls/barriers/the environment in general and still allows to hit the target at the cost of reduced damage to the target.
Deadeye: Move only Gunslingers have that allow them to see oncoming bullets.
True Grit: A magic-like skill that physically toughens the Gunslinger's body, allowing them to take more damage that would be considered 'fatal' to non gunslingers.
Rapid Reload: Reloads guns almost instantly, no matter the capacity.
Sonic Reload: An advanced form of rapid reload. The user is so quick with reloading weapons, it's as if the gun was never empty (no reloads)
Recoil Control: She has incredible recoil control, allowing her to handle weapons or machines that tend to kick back a lot.
Technical Savvy: She is incredibly gifted at picking up and understanding complex and advanced technologies after being exposed to them for a short period.
Mechanical Repair: She can repair machines with ease and limited tools on hand to almost brand new.
Computer Savvy: She understands how to hack and workaround computers and other similar interfaces.
Weapon Dismantler: She can dismantle weapons in a short period of time.

Magic Abilities:
None.

Characters: Tenik Industrial Response Service (T.I.R.S.) __kisaragi_chitose_super_robot_wars_drawn_by_uchiu_by_minamajikina77-dbhjpuq
Kisaragi Hinomoto
Kisaragi Hinomoto
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Characters: Tenik Industrial Response Service (T.I.R.S.) Empty Will flush out skills at later date lol

Post  Lewis Nakano Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:50 am

Name: Lewis Nakano

Physical Description-
Height: 5'11
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Black
Body/Physical Appearance: A tall, slender man with an athletic body with muscular arms, six pack abs, and an otherwise lean and highly fit body. He has unruly, black hair, and blue eyes. He has a few scars here and there across his body from his time in the service.

Characters: Tenik Industrial Response Service (T.I.R.S.) __kougami_shin_ya_psycho_pass_drawn_by_melonbunny__by_kikoaihara-dc4ifjq

Clothes: A T.I.R.S. Standard Uniform with Company Pin on the left lapel of a black suit jacket, a white dress shirt, black tie, a leather shoulder holster for a right hand draw, black slacks, and comfort fitting shoes. He occasionally wears sunglasses as well.

Characters: Tenik Industrial Response Service (T.I.R.S.) __kougami_shin_ya_psycho_pass_drawn_by_setsuna215__by_kikoaihara-dc4ifk4

Background-
Hometown: Jemial City, Gailden

Employment: T.I.R.S. Member, Former Galideno Military Soldier

Trained In: Hand to hand combat, firearms, heavy caliber weapons training, sniping, chi training, among other things.
Sensei/Instructor: Galideno Military Academy, T.I.R.S. Training

Health Background:
-PTSD: He gets anxiety linking back to his time in the military.
-Chain Smoker: A nasty habit he started when in the military, couldn't quit.

History: Lewis Nakano's family hailed from Beijio, who moved to Jemial to modernize with the bigger cities developing on the east of the Gailden Continent. He joined the military young, seeing action in the various skirmishes against the Domescadian Empire. He was a skilled combatant, which got him recruited into the T.I.R.S. upon completion of his service. He has been with the organization for three years, and has been called the 'lone wolf' in his department, as he tends to perform his duties on his own, and denies the help of other T.I.R.S. members unless forced to by his superiors. He requests that the Department heads stop trying to pair him with a partner, for he can do things on his own.

Ultimately, this stems with the fact he doesn't want to be held responsible for them, nor said theoretical partner to feel the same about him.

Inventory-

Weapons: Quicksilver Mod 1 handgun, Tenik Griffin Handgun, Galideno Service Special

Possessions: Tenik Industrial Employee Identification Card, Office Keys, Apartment Keys, Sedan Keys.

Prized Possessions/Personal Items: Service Dog Tags & Service Quicksilver- Lewis' .38 Quicksilver handgun from his time in the military. A bit of a rogue, he has special permission from the Director herself to allow him to use this weapon as his regular on duty side arm.

Characters: Tenik Industrial Response Service (T.I.R.S.) __kougami_shin_ya_psycho_pass_drawn_by_dansa__acf8_by_kikoaihara-dc4ifje

Misc.-
Special Abilities:
-Rapid Reload: Can load his weapon quickly.
-Magic Resistance: He has a certain level of Magic Resistance thanks to his Beijionese blood.
-Beijionese Breathing: He can hold his breath very long compared to other mortals, thanks to his Beijionese Blood.
-Chi Sense: He can sense the 'chi' flow of individuals nearby, especially those with ill intent.

Lewis Nakano
Lewis Nakano
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiki Fukumi Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:01 pm

Name: Reiki Fukumi
Nick Name: 'Newbie'

Physical Description-
Height: 5'9
Eyes: Reddish Brown
Hair: Brown
Body/Physical Appearance: A somewhat tall, young Beijionese woman with a curvy frame, with shapely legs and thighs, large breasts and wide hips. She has medium, reddish brown hair with sidelocks, held up with fringe hanging over her left and right eyes, with a longer rightsided hanging bang. She has plush pink lips, large reddish brown eyes, and is a little on the plump side, but is physically fit for the T.I.R.S. program. She has faux diamond earrings on each ear, and wears reading glasses sometimes. She has a beauty mark on her lower left chin, near her lips.    

Clothes:

Company Uniform: A T.I.R.S. Standard Uniform with Company Pin on the left lapel of a tight fitting, custom double breasted jacket with three brass buttons, a white silk dress shirt, red tie, a leather shoulder holster for a right hand draw, a tight black mini pencil skirt, and comfort fitting glossy black heels. She wears sunglasses/reading glasses as well. She wears white lace panties and bra.

Characters: Tenik Industrial Response Service (T.I.R.S.) Tirs_woman_by_kikoaihara-dbtad1f

Company Uniform 2: A T.I.R.S. Standard Uniform with Company Pin on the left lapel of a tight fitting, custom blazer with two buttons, a sand colored silk button down (with it buttoned down to show off cleavage), a leather shoulder holster for a right hand draw, a tight black mini pencil skirt, and comfort fitting glossy black heels. She wears sunglasses/reading glasses as well. She wears white lace panties and bra.

Characters: Tenik Industrial Response Service (T.I.R.S.) F02d856bb51a7e885247681ea8378094_by_kikoaihara-dc4ibyg

Panties: Her white lace panties, and matching bra fitted for 'extra strength'.

Characters: Tenik Industrial Response Service (T.I.R.S.) 825d81509d74a6d438d9180aa16c661f_by_kikoaihara-dc4ic25

Background-
Hometown: Market Quarter, Beijio City

Employment: T.I.R.S. Member

Sensei/Instructor: T.I.R.S. Training

History:
A newbie to the T.I.R.S., Reiki Fukumi comes from a modest Beijionese family far west from Galideno City. She hails from the same area as the Director, who was friends with her family and how she managed to snag a position within the T.I.R.S., providing herself and her family a steady income of wealth and benefits one could only receive in the 'Big City'. Galideno jobs are already hard to come by, but snagging a job with Tenik Industrial, a highly sought after career path which provides plenty of benefits and high income, is nearly impossible, so she considers herself lucky.

Luck and some familiarity with the current Director didn't guarantee her a spot on the roster though, as she still had to go through the rigorous T.I.R.S. training and intelligence courses. Being intelligent, she was able to pass the academics with ease, but she did struggle somewhat on the physical side of the spectrum, still passing but with only C average scores. Becoming an official T.I.R.S. member, Reiki now embarks on her entry into the secret world of Tenik Industrial.

Inventory-

Weapons: Tenik Griffin Handgun

Prized Possessions/Personal Items: Beijionese Good Luck Charm

Misc.-
Special Abilities:
Magic Resistance: She has a certain level of Magic Resistance thanks to her Beijionese blood.
Beijionese Breathing: She can hold her breath very long compared to other mortals, thanks to her Beijionese Blood.
Chi Sense: She can sense the 'chi' flow of individuals nearby, especially those with ill intent.

Skills:
Climbing: Due to her T.I.R.S. training, Reiki is versed with climbing surfaces and is skilled at free running.
Wall Run: She can run across the flat surfaces of walls for a short period of time, tied in with her climbing abilities.
Stealth: Also because of her training, Reiki has become adept at stealth.

Magic Abilities:
Chi Mending: An ability which she channels the chakra, or chi, of her body to mend the wounds of allies or herself. However, the constant practice is physically demanding and eats at her body, causing fatigue and hunger when in prolonged use.
Reiki Fukumi
Reiki Fukumi
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Characters: Tenik Industrial Response Service (T.I.R.S.) Empty Agent Kyuu

Post  Kimiko Kyuu Wed May 29, 2019 4:20 am

Name: Kimiko Kyuu
Nicknames: Kimi

Physical Description-
Height: 5’4
Weight: 132 lbs
Eyes: Light Brown
Hair: Black
Body/Physical Appearance: Youthful, athletic and highly toned. Appears like your typical Beijionese girl with mid back length, black hair with blunt bangs and side locks. Her body is voluptuous and yet agile, and almost foxlike; she has wide hips, somewhat thick thighs, and large breasts. She has long dark fox ears on top of her head and a long bushy black tail with white tips. She is still a ‘child’ in the eyes of her kind, being 80 years old, as they are not adults till 100 years of age.

Clothes:

Workout Uniform: A taut, green sports bra/cropped tank top with white trim, showing off some of her cleavage, with a pair of matching green gym shorts with matching trim. A pair of black thigh high socks with a white thigh band, and a pair of white sneakers.

Characters: Tenik Industrial Response Service (T.I.R.S.) File

Company Uniform (T.I.R.S. Uniform): A T.I.R.S. Standard Uniform with Company Pin on the left lapel of a tight fitting, custom double breasted jacket with three brass buttons, a white satin dress shirt, black tie, a leather armpit holster for a right hand draw, a tight black mini pencil skirt customized for her tail, and comfort fitting glossy black heels. She wears white lace thong panties under a pair of sheer thigh band pantihose and a matching lace bra. She wears sunglasses as well.

Characters: Tenik Industrial Response Service (T.I.R.S.) File

Background-
Hometown: Ryunoshi Island
Alliance: N/A

Employment: T.I.R.S. Member

Trained In: Traditional Ninjutsu, Battojutsu, Iaijutsu, Iaido, many mixed martial arts, guns and firearms usage, weapons repair, custom mechanics, Kitsune Magic, oil based manipulation magic, fan fighting.
Sensei/Instructor: T.I.R.S. Training
Instructed: None.

Relationship Status: She is single.
Likes: Showing off her body, cute & adorable things, fighting, helping others, playing tricks on people.
Dislikes: Slime, bugs, tentacles, DOGS D:<

Health Background:
-Immune to the effects of Tobacco and Alcohol

History:
A young Kitsune who joined the Tenik Industrial Reconnaissance Service upon request by T.I.R.S. sponsors. She is a playful and seductive fox spirit born from a human and a kitsune. Okay, basics out of the way, Kimiko moved from the Beijio Isles to Galideno to see the technological might of the city state. With an interest in mechanical and moving parts, she developed the somewhat rare magic ability to manipulate oil which is useful in the field of working with guns, being a fairly great markswoman.

In her hometown, she is regarded as one of the best ‘Fan Dancers’ which is to say, she has practiced the ancient Beijionese Art of weaponized fans. She carries a pair of mythril bladed fans with inscriptions on them to aid when fighting demonkin.

Inventory-

Weapons:
1x Tenik Griffon Revolver
1x Mk.1 Galideno Service Rifle 'Scout Mod'
1x Izheveskian 7.62 Revolver (IZ-5)
1x Tenik 'Pegasus' Submachine Gun (T.I.R.S. Variant)
2x Mythril bladed fighting fans (with anti-demon inscriptions)

Equipment: Gym bag, travel supplies, Tenik Mobile Phone.

Possessions: A few things she’s collected here and there, some cash.

Prized Possessions/Personal Items: Fox Mask Charm

Misc.-
Special Abilities:
Yokai: As a Yokai, she is technically leaning towards the side of demons, but in a more spiritual light; creatures such as she are based through the nature of the land, tied to it even. These halflings are blessed and cursed, not accepted by either humanity who sees them as witches of evil intent (though many Kitsune are actually closet priests/priestess’), or demonic realms who are jealous of them, because like humans, they have the ability to choose where demons have no choice but be damned when they are born. As spirits in a sense, they can chose to be supportive of man and beast or of demonic influence, regardless of how the latter may initially perceive them.
Enhanced Natural Regeneration- She can regenerate her wounds, no matter how fatal they can potentially be, given time or safety.
Enhanced Durability- She can take quite a beating before being too weak to carry on. She can even take an arrow to the throat and survive it’s lethal potential.
Enhanced Strength- A kitsune is a being of supernatural manifestation and are generally imbued with greater strength than most humans, mostly comparable to that of a beast kin mind you, but more so than a human; however this doesn’t mean they can easily outmatch a human in a feat of strength.
Enhanced Agility/Speed- If anything, Kitsune are quite agile, and fast on their feet. They can bound quicker than most mortals, perhaps save for Scardians, and are slippery to catch if one is chasing a Kitsune, given she or he hasn’t used illusions to aid in their escape, a physical feat of their own which they are generally quite proud of.
Supernatural Acrobatics- She is inclined with superb acrobatic abilities, showing extreme flexibility, speed and grace as she moves from tree to tree with a grace of a dancer or a leaf that is carried by the wind.
Enhanced Senses- Her ability of hearing, tasting, seeing, smelling, and touch are greatly enhanced; she can sense a person’s intent or will by touching someone and reading their heart beat/anxiety levels, an ability to taste contaminated food or drink by dabbing her tongue and without having to risk swishing a mouthful of poison, the ability to see farther than most humans are capable of in even the worst of conditions, an ability to smell particular scents be it food, poison, a potential mate or friend in a sense that a dog or beast-kin may, and the ability to pick up sounds a great distance away, or determine if the voice of person also carries ill intent. An old Beijionese warning to travelers goes like this: “It is unwise to lie to a Kitsune, being creatures of deceit. Before you even meet their gaze, they will have already seen through your machinations, and will lay your plan bare as you fall into their own clever plot.”
Low Light Vision- Kitsune can see twice as better than humans in conditions of dim light.
Telepathic Communication- She has the capacity to commune with someone via thoughts, if she is particularly bonded with them. However, she is also able to speak to beings of spiritual or demonic superiority as well via thoughts, regardless of bond.
Spirit Qualities- A character with Spirit Qualities is immune to all charm effects except for those of other spirits. She is hedged out by effects that hedge out outsiders.
Shifting Mind- A kitsune's shapeshifting abilities make her resistant to mental attacks, particularly false illusions.
Skulker- Kitsune are able to hide undetected from others with ease, given the appropriate cover.
Shapeshifting- She can shape shift her body (or any part of it) to any way she likes.
Fast Shifter- She was born with an innate talent for switching between her natural and mortal forms, and can do so almost instantaneously.
Kitsune Seduction- A form of mind control, the kitsune ability of 'seduction' is one of the most commonly-mentioned skills in legends. By using her tail or tails in a swaying manner, or by meeting the gaze of a target, the kitsune is capable of taking over their mind. While under the control of the kitsune, the victim sees, thinks, and lives in a world designed by the kitsune, all inside the target's mind. The target is controlled until someone breaks the magic the kitsune's using. This mind control is purely by magic, mind you, and can be broken by certain magics, or wards.
Beijionese Bone Structure: Her bones are quite strong and durable, traditional Beijionese traits given their diet and thanks to her Beijionese Blood. It really helps supporting her generously gifted assets as well.
Chi Sense: She can sense the 'chi' flow of individuals nearby, especially those with ill intent.
Energy Reflector: Kimiko can reflect projectiles back towards her opponent, imbued with her spiritual energy.
Wind Projectile: Kimiko can strike the air with enough power that the air pressure damages her target from a distance.
Bushin: Kimiko can temporarily project shadow images of herself and her weapon.
Super-Speed: Kimiko can move herself so quickly that she leaves several images of herself when she moves.
Energy Arrow/Bullet: Kimiko can shoot arrows or bullets fueled with ki energy.

Skills:
Climbing: Kimiko is an expert with climbing surfaces, and is skilled at free running.
Wall Run: She can run across the flat surfaces of walls for a short period of time, tied in with her climbing abilities.
Mid Air Attacks: Kimiko can attack while jumping or falling, be it with guns or melee weapons.
Stealth: Also because of her training, Kimiko is a master of stealth.
Weapon Mastery: Kimiko is an expert in multiple weapons including various sword styles, but is proficient with firearms and the fan.
Quick Draw: Kimiko can draw her weapons very quickly, without any hindrance or snag due to her well oiled training and weapon proficiency.
Rapid Reload: She can load her firearms quickly.
Quick Reload: She can reload firearms, musket based loads especially with an accelerated and graceful speed due to her usage of such.
Pyrotechnical Attacks: Kimiko can explode a bomb to fend off her opponent.
Translocation: Kimiko is can dash herself forward at incredible speeds, able to move herself from one place to another nearby almost instantly.
Deflection: Kimiko can use her fans to deflect projectiles.
Bone Breaking Taijutsu: Kimiko can use specific hand-to-hand fighting skills, grabs and acrobatic moves to break the bones of her opponents.

Kitsune MagiK
Fox-Fire- An ability granted to all Kitsune. She can conjure a ball of bluish green fire from up to 6 feet away from her body. The flame is searing hot and can burn on contact.
Tail Fire- As it is possible for some Kitsune, she can shoot fire from each of her tails, in various directions.
Illusion- To a kitsune, their illusions are reality. What they make, for them, and for others, is as real as anything found or crafted in nature. Anything that a kitsune builds or transforms, becomes what the kitsune desired. A kitsune can make people, animals, and objects, which can't be distinguished from the real thing.
Fox Lantern- summons 'fox lanterns', which are floating dancing lanterns that can light her path.
Kitsune Void Pocket- A space devoted to carrying objects and personal effects, but unlike a bag of holding it is accessed via magic.

Support Magic
Copy Cat- She can alter her physical appearance to that of any mundane looking human after studying them. Intense physical or mental injury will cause her to revert to her normal self.
Invisibility- She can temporarily make herself, and her gear, clothing, etc, invisible.

Magic Abilities:
Chi Mending: An ability which she channels the chakra, or chi, of her body to mend the wounds of allies or herself. However, the constant practice is physically demanding and eats at her body, causing fatigue and hunger when in prolonged use.
Solid Illusion Image: Kimiko can make a copy of herself through ninjutsu, and is slightly more effective than Shadow Clone Jutsu.
Shadow Pin: Legendary ninja skill of immobilizing opponent by pinning her shadow to ground by shuriken/kunai.
Eleokinesis: Kimiko can create/generate, shape and manipulate oils and substances refined from them, which are defined as substances that are liquids at ambient temperatures and do not mix with water but may mix with other oils and organic solvents..

• Shape Oil: She can move, shape and animate oil; including compress and manipulate its properties.
  • Transmute Oil: She can transmute oil into both the flammable Napalm, or a poisonous kerosine.
  • Detection: She can detect oil.
  • Oleoportation: She can transport oil, merge it, and turn it into tar. Effective at slowing her enemies movements.
  • Adhesive Manipulation: She can create, shape and manipulate any/all types of adhesives, substance that is applied to the surfaces of materials that binds them together and resists separation, including glue, cement, mucilage, or paste.

Kimiko Kyuu
Kimiko Kyuu
Private
Private

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Kalinin Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:55 am

Name: Yuri Kalinin
Nick Name: "The Northerner"
Codename:

Characters: Tenik Industrial Response Service (T.I.R.S.) Db1utd1-39ba2599-50f5-42e2-a06e-aa2adec89771.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzcxOWQzOWU5LTM4YTAtNDFhMC04ODM4LTQwNmJlN2M3OGYzMlwvZGIxdXRkMS0zOWJhMjU5OS01MGY1LTQyZTItYTA2ZS1hYTJhZGVjODk3NzEuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Physical Description-
Height: 6'2
Eyes: Green
Hair: Jet Black
Body/Physical Appearance: A tall, slender man with a toned body with short parted black hair with bangs.

Characters: Tenik Industrial Response Service (T.I.R.S.) Dcn71de-bc684a06-e66d-41eb-8984-41865909b74a.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzcxOWQzOWU5LTM4YTAtNDFhMC04ODM4LTQwNmJlN2M3OGYzMlwvZGNuNzFkZS1iYzY4NGEwNi1lNjZkLTQxZWItODk4NC00MTg2NTkwOWI3NGEuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Clothes: A T.I.R.S. Standard Uniform with Company Pin on the left lapel of the provided black dress jacket (which is buttoned up) (with the Red 5ive Patch on the left breast), a white dress shirt, black tie, a pair of leather shoulder holsters for a dual draw, a pair of leather holsters on his lower back for his Iz5's, black dress pants, black Tenik Industrial custom dress shoes, brown leather full fingered gloves, a tan Galideno Fog Trench Coat.

Characters: Tenik Industrial Response Service (T.I.R.S.) Db1utbb-92b410d2-2338-46a9-9e60-d54a5e15e4af.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzcxOWQzOWU5LTM4YTAtNDFhMC04ODM4LTQwNmJlN2M3OGYzMlwvZGIxdXRiYi05MmI0MTBkMi0yMzM4LTQ2YTktOWU2MC1kNTRhNWUxNWU0YWYuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Characters: Tenik Industrial Response Service (T.I.R.S.) Fd3cb2f025193e0449580af71709dbf2_by_anastasiadfaizland_db1utcj-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTQxNCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzcxOWQzOWU5LTM4YTAtNDFhMC04ODM4LTQwNmJlN2M3OGYzMlwvZGIxdXRjai00NTg2Y2JiMS01OTEyLTQ5MjctODg3NC02NTEzZDJmYmZmNTcuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMDAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

Background-
Hometown: Kuleg, Izhevesk

Employment: T.I.R.S. Member, former Izheveskian Royal Military Infantry, former White Wolf Special Forces, former Ministry of Intelligence and Espionage (MIE) Spy.

Sensei/Instructor: Izhevesk Military Academy, Master Rocan of the Asmirnov Gunslinger Academy

Relationship Status: None
Health Background:
-Alcohol Tolerance: Is highly tolerant to alcohol, to the point he stonewalled a Dwarf he had competing with- passing out with his eyes wide open and failing to fall over after drinking enough to kill three men...

History:
An Izheveskian expat who serves the TIRS as a senior agent and expert dual wielding gunman. As mentioned, he was born in the Far North, in the Asmirnov Gunslinger Academy. Given he was born inside the Academy, a bastard child with no identified father. He was later given an option to continue as a Gunslinger or experience the outside world through recruitment in the Military, due to his odd birth. He was trained under a mysterious Gunslinger, Master Rocan, till the age of 15... which he left his master's rigorous training and joined the Royal Izheveskian Military's 505th Infantry, supposedly to escape his master's treacherous training methods. It is assumed, much of his personality or... lack of one was a result from his training and what would later become of him. As he left, and became a member of the 505th, his master's training made him stand out among his fellow soldiers as an expert marksman and was eventually recruited as a White Wolf- the Izheveskian Scouts. White Wolves are the Far North's special forces, trained to survive the harsh snow and ice of the White Vastness, and are expert marksmen and stealth experts. They say you never hear a white wolf till they're breathing down your neck, and by then, you're already dead. In turn, he was such a skilled killer, he caught the interest of the local governments Intelligence Agency. In 2274 he became an Ministry of Intelligence and Espionage (MIE) agent without consent, forced into work as a Spy for Izhevesk or be eliminated as a traitor. He accepted, rather patriotically for a time, but eventually defected to the TIRS a few years ago, due to bad blood within the organization who were scheming against the Tsar. With aid from the TIRS and his allies in the Gunslinger Academy of the North and his White Wolf contacts, eventually the MIE were shut down by order of the Tsar. For his contribution in exposing the threat, he was asked to return to his motherland...but declined, remaining a member of the TIRS out of respect for the former enemy turned allies who aided in the removal of the corrupt MIE.

He has since risen in the TIRS from a Junior to a Senior agent, but the Assistant Director doesn't trust him to enlist into the Red5ive, the elite TIRS team. He is however, a remarkable field agent with a similar appearance to fellow TIRS member Grimoire Valentine. The pair share similar characteristics other than their appearances, they are expert gunmen and seem to be professionals who are dedicated to their work. Yuri is the definition of the 'strong silent type' despite his rather slender appearance, he is a heavy weapon specialist as well as a top notch sniper- requirements for being a White Wolf of Izhevesk. He seldom talks or chats with fellow TIRS operatives unless necessary as small talk is 'meaningless and inefficient'. He has been given permission to use Izheveskian Military weapons, and carries a pair of IZ-5 Revolvers along with a pair of TIRS handguns.

Though he has sworn his allegiance to the TIRS, he still has a patriotic love for his motherland... and will keep tabs on the TIRS for her if Galideno decides to betray or destroy his home, silently affirming the Assistant Director's mistrust in him.

(Advanced history for 2657 users: Once Galideno City was destroyed in mid-to-late 2282, Yuri left with members of the TIRS, seeking out new lives. In 2300, when Alexander Tenik began hunting down and slaying TIRS members for their misdeeds, some of them like Yuri wrongfully accused, Yuri began aiding the survivors. In 2305, Alex's crackdown team eventually located him and a few other agents hiding out in Kuleg. Backed into a corner, and since they were taking no prisoners, Yuri went out armored up and guns blazing. He bought enough time for many of the hiding TIRS to escape, but was killed in the process. The others were killed a few days after... he is buried in the Asmirnov Gunslinger Academy grounds with Izhevesk honors, the Medal of the Tsar, and in 2639 was awarded T.I.R.S. Honors.)

Inventory-

Weapons: 2x Tenik Griffin Handguns, 2x Izheveskian 7.62 Revolvers (IZ-5 revolvers), 2x Izheveskian 'Sirin' Covert Pistole (IZ-8 Handguns), 1x Tenik Industries Model 2282, 1x Izhevesk .308 Bolt-Action 'Wolf' Sniper Rifle

Possessions: Tenik Industrial Employee Identification Card, Office Keys, Apartment Keys.

Prized Possessions/Personal Items: Cyanide Pill Tooth

Misc.-
Special Abilities:
Izheveskian trait: - Cold resistance: because of his mixed heritage, he is highly resistant to cold weathers and environments. This also translates to sudden changes caused by spells or elemental attacks.
Izheveskian trait: - Hearty - He is very resilient to physical fatigue and stress, as well as damage thanks to his Izheveskian heritage.
Impeccable Eyesight: His keen eyesight allows him to be deadly in ranged combat, and see distant or hiding enemies easily.
Dual Wield Mastery: He has mastered the art of reloading two handguns, firing them, and being accurate with two hands, fighting in heavy combat.

Skills:
-Stealth Mastery
-Freeclimb
-Acrobatics: Yuri is quite the acrobat with well trained muscles which make him very agile and dexterous.

Magic Abilities:
-Crisis Fireworks: Turns any projectile (even those thrown), into multiple objects that will cascade upon the enemy, essentially turning anything he throws or shoots into shrapnel/buckshot.
-Sparkler: Similar to the ability Fireworks, however energy is placed into a single bullet that when fired, spreads out like shrapnel/buckshot upon impact. It is somewhat like a delayed Fireworks, but the fragments are smaller and more numerous in quantity.
Yuri Kalinin
Yuri Kalinin
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down