Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dining/Feasting Hall

2 posters

Go down

Dining/Feasting Hall  Empty Dining/Feasting Hall

Post  Heres Lunaspear Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:48 am

The Queen lead her guest into the furnished dining hall:

Dining/Feasting Hall  2015-03-01_00029_zpsyzuanl9e

"Please, make yourself at home Lord Blade-Breaker. Ask what ever you wish to be served if you are famished." she declared before asking one of the servants to bring them some tea. She took a seat, closer to an open balcony overlooking the garden and grinned. "You took me off guard, admittedly. I was about to go on patrol when you arrived."

Soon the tea was delivered, and the servant remained at their side, waiting to see if the Scardian Noble would like anything else from the kitchen or what not.

After taking a quick sip she set the cup back down, maintaining her grin. "So, Lord Blade-Breaker," she began, lacing her fingers together and propping up her chin:

Dining/Feasting Hall  55286330_p0_by_keskewolf-daorg5m

"Would you kindly explain to me your skills? And various feats other than the way you burnt up that invitation?" she smiled, her wolf like eyes gleaming. "I am curious though, in how you accomplished that feat. Didn't smell like your run of the mill magic. It had a strange, acrid scent to it." she continued, pausing deliberately.
Heres Lunaspear
Heres Lunaspear
Private First Class
Private First Class

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

Back to top Go down

Dining/Feasting Hall  Empty Re: Dining/Feasting Hall

Post  Valudar Blade-Breaker Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:14 am

Valundar sat across from the Queen at her request and merely requested "Hmm, would it be too much trouble to request a small slice of beef and onion pie? I had heard tell that Lux's pastries are some of the best in the world." Valundar simultaneously made the request and complemented.

"My apollogies on lack of communication and poor timing, my lady. We did try to send out a radio call, but found no response. I discovered a little later from my butler that your nation lacks radiowave communications." Once the tea was presented before them, Valundar sipped it just as Queen Heres sipped hers, and smiled. "Ah, tastes like Earl Grey. Excellent." he smiled in complement again.

Once Here's began asking him regarding his capabilities, Valudar grinned. "Well, to explain my capabilities in a combat sense, I possess the broad ranged fighting style of my clan. It is essentially a cobbled together fighting methodology that learns from observed fighting styles. it's a mixed art that is unique to each individual of the clan, but one that is truly effective, especially to those of us who have mastered mimicry such as myself." Valundar's right eye lit up then, glowing brightly. "I possess photographic memory, and can even memorize high speed movement, but that capability is enhanced greatly by this Sight Orb in my right eye socket. My own natural mimicry skill and photographic memory combined with the advanced data analysis of the sight orb enables me to replicate any technique, even if I have only seen it once."

Valundar then leaned back into the chair provided. "Among the skills I have acquired include many states of martial arts and fighting styles, but also more advanced techniques including various energy manipulations. What you saw me do before was a mild variant of energy manipulation in the atmosphere."

To demonstrate, he showed his upturned palm, before a small flame burst into existence within his hand, casting light and shadow that danced mildly in the halls.

Dining/Feasting Hall  7rugalgif02

"My other endeavours include politics, and business management. I am the owner of a very successful military arms development and distribution company, and I have been trained in ministerial duties and roles in Cretu and Galideno." as he slowly closed his fingers over the flame, snuffing it out, even as the light in his right eye faded and returned to black.
Valudar Blade-Breaker
Valudar Blade-Breaker
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Heres Lunaspear Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:07 am

Valudar Blade-Breaker wrote:Valundar sat across from the Queen at her request and merely requested "Hmm, would it be too much trouble to request a small slice of beef and onion pie? I had heard tell that Lux's pastries are some of the best in the world." Valundar simultaneously made the request and complemented.
"Please, help yourself my lord." The Queen insisted, and nodded to the servant upon his request. The servant left to prepare for the fresh meal. The Queen returned her gaze to the man and smiled. "You over flatter our confections, good sir." she chuckled.

Valudar Blade-Breaker wrote:
"My apollogies on lack of communication and poor timing, my lady. We did try to send out a radio call, but found no response. I discovered a little later from my butler that your nation lacks radiowave communications." Once the tea was presented before them, Valundar sipped it just as Queen Heres sipped hers, and smiled. "Ah, tastes like Earl Grey. Excellent." he smiled in complement again.

She frowned slightly. "...Yes, we are a tad behind the times. We've had several offers from other nations, namely Galideno and Domescadia in industrialization. Galideno, has of course, modernized Scardia's Mining Facilities as of late, or so my sources say." she pauses to take another sip before continuing: "We of the Kingdom of Lux...graciously denied their offers. Unlike your country, ours lacks a unique people blessed by the Gods... if we simply let either of those countries in, we'll be absorbed. Case in point with the Coreal Islands, which lie not too far from our very coast. They too belonged to my Kingdom centuries before we gave the people there their independence. Now both Galideno and Domescadia tear the island apart. Those islands have forever been stained with bloodshed..." she closed her eyes and sighed, when her ears stiffened at the second compliment. She reopened her eyes, keeping them half lidded as she chuckled. "Oh? Earl Grey's my favourite. A blend made by one of those 'Outsiders', they're a curious lot, popping into our world seemingly out of the blue. I hear out in Galideno one has even introduced something called 'Italian food', I have to try it out if I ever get out of Kingdom." she chuckled, before blushing. "Ah, but this isn't solely about pleasantries. Do continue."  

Once Here's began asking him regarding his capabilities, Valudar grinned. "Well, to explain my capabilities in a combat sense, I possess the broad ranged fighting style of my clan. It is essentially a cobbled together fighting methodology that learns from observed fighting styles. it's a mixed art that is unique to each individual of the clan, but one that is truly effective, especially to those of us who have mastered mimicry such as myself." Valundar's right eye lit up then, glowing brightly. "I possess photographic memory, and can even memorize high speed movement, but that capability is enhanced greatly by this Sight Orb in my right eye socket. My own natural mimicry skill and photographic memory combined with the advanced data analysis of the sight orb enables me to replicate any technique, even if I have only seen it once.

She seemed physically intrigued by his eye, watching it turn from a dull black to a crimson glow. "A photographic memory eh? Paired with your mimicry skills those are quite a complimentary pair. I wonder if you will be able to replicate... some of my moves." She says with a smirk, chuckling lowly as she batted her long lashes, her ears twitching amiably. "Don't take this the wrong way, but I want to have a go with you, perhaps a little sparing match to see some of your skills first hand."

Valundar then leaned back into the chair provided. "Among the skills I have acquired include many states of martial arts and fighting styles, but also more advanced techniques including various energy manipulations. What you saw me do before was a mild variant of energy manipulation in the atmosphere."

To demonstrate, he showed his upturned palm, before a small flame burst into existence within his hand, casting light and shadow that danced mildly in the halls.

Dining/Feasting Hall  7rugalgif02

"My other endeavours include politics, and business management. I am the owner of a very successful military arms development and distribution company, and I have been trained in ministerial duties and roles in Cretu and Galideno." as he slowly closed his fingers over the flame, snuffing it out, even as the light in his right eye faded and returned to black.

Exposed to his 'magic' or rather his manipulation of energy, she seemed to look slightly uneasy, asking for a sparring match. Still she grinned, finding it fascinating the azure and crimson flame like substances radiate from his hands. "Quite the show of your skills, when it comes to your energy manipulation Lord Blade-Breaker. With your endevours in politics and business... I would say you would live the life of a spy far better than a glorified bodyguard~" she says this with an almost flirtatious giggle, before she looked up, and smiled.

Dining/Feasting Hall  B578fc160bcd85450d4083d53dacb6c4_by_keskewolf-daow39v

"How about I tell you... why you're really here, Lord Blade-Breaker, or may I call you Val?" she asked.
Heres Lunaspear
Heres Lunaspear
Private First Class
Private First Class

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Valudar Blade-Breaker Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:37 am

Heres Lunaspear wrote:
"Please, help yourself my lord." The Queen insisted, and nodded to the servant upon his request. The servant left to prepare for the fresh meal. The Queen returned her gaze to the man and smiled. "You over flatter our confections, good sir." she chuckled.

Valundar chuckled slightly. "Believe me, I have been all over the world, and I have tried most foods first hand." he said.

Heres Lunaspear wrote:She frowned slightly. "...Yes, we are a tad behind the times. We've had several offers from other nations, namely Galideno and Domescadia in industrialization. Galideno, has of course, modernized Scardia's Mining Facilities as of late, or so my sources say." she pauses to take another sip before continuing: "We of the Kingdom of Lux...graciously denied their offers. Unlike your country, ours lacks a unique people blessed by the Gods... if we simply let either of those countries in, we'll be absorbed. Case in point with the Coreal Islands, which lie not too far from our very coast. They too belonged to my Kingdom centuries before we gave the people there their independence. Now both Galideno and Domescadia tear the island apart. Those islands have forever been stained with bloodshed..." she closed her eyes and sighed, when her ears stiffened at the second compliment. She reopened her eyes, keeping them half lidded as she chuckled. "Oh? Earl Grey's my favourite. A blend made by one of those 'Outsiders', they're a curious lot, popping into our world seemingly out of the blue. I hear out in Galideno one has even introduced something called 'Italian food', I have to try it out if I ever get out of Kingdom." she chuckled, before blushing. "Ah, but this isn't solely about pleasantries. Do continue."  

When it comes to nations providing assistance to one another, there was always a political price. A fact Valundar knew all too well. "Indeed. Which is why I am able to extend you the same promise, but without the political strings. I can do this thanks to my business ties as well as political pull, and... a little something I managed to discover about your island that nobody else has noticed yet. A trump card that will enable you to retain your independence, as well as give you a lever to pull your way into the weight class of any of the great nations indeed." The smile on Valundar's face became a smirk in a sense. "You could regain lost territories such as the Coral Islands. Because I agree with you. There comes a time when the innocent people have suffered enough. Scar'd and the other War Gods did not save us only to have us fight among ourselves. That was Krad's will, not theirs." The determination in Valundar's voice and eyes was unmistakable then.

He then took another sip of the tea. "Ah yes, in Galideno, I had heard about the alien cuisines they brought with them, I have experienced it. Truly wonderous flavours, if a little heavy on the garlic and exotic cheeses."

Heres Lunaspear wrote:She seemed physically intrigued by his eye, watching it turn from a dull black to a crimson glow. "A photographic memory eh? Paired with your mimicry skills those are quite a complimentary pair. I wonder if you will be able to replicate... some of my moves." She says with a smirk, chuckling lowly as she batted her long lashes, her ears twitching amiably. "Don't take this the wrong way, but I want to have a go with you, perhaps a little sparing match to see some of your skills first hand."

Valundar shrugged gently and smiled. "It is very possible. Although I do not practice actual magic or use enchanted weapons such as your spear. My family name, Blade-breaker is not just a monkier. My clan have fought without weapons against armed forces with our unique fighting style, and have indeed broken blades of swords, spears and axes with our bear hands. However, perhaps I could master some of your spear style's kicking techniques."

Heres Lunaspear wrote:Exposed to his 'magic' or rather his manipulation of energy, she seemed to look slightly uneasy, asking for a sparring match. Still she grinned, finding it fascinating the azure and crimson flame like substances radiate from his hands. "Quite the show of your skills, when it comes to your energy manipulation Lord Blade-Breaker. With your endevours in politics and business... I would say you would live the life of a spy far better than a glorified bodyguard~" she says this with an almost flirtatious giggle, before she looked up, and smiled.

Dining/Feasting Hall  B578fc160bcd85450d4083d53dacb6c4_by_keskewolf-daow39v

"How about I tell you... why you're really here, Lord Blade-Breaker, or may I call you Val?" she asked.

"Please do, your grace" Valundar replied politely. "As for my endeavours, in a matter of speaking, it's a method of nation building, and enterpreneurship that I excel at, beyond fighting of course. With those skills, resources and connections, I can perhaps help you bring your nation to prominence. I considered this option rather than stay in Scardia because I believe that soon, your nation will face it's darkest hour, being trapped between two warring giants and left near defenseless against their modern military forces. As a trueborn Scardian, I will not leave innocent people to die for no reason. And especially not in a war that they didn't want being thrust upon them by impatient aggressors. But, I can only give you this aid if you choose to accept it, The choice is always yours, my lady."
Valudar Blade-Breaker
Valudar Blade-Breaker
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Heres Lunaspear Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:31 am

She nodded, listening to him first before she would continue. "Aye, a leader needs to know how to rule their country, beyond the role of conquering it. There wouldn't be much point in the matter to gain so much territory without the slightest inkling of how to govern it. Such would place one in eventual financial burden... much like how I am in, thanks to my accursed ancestors howerver that is but the least of my ailments, Lord Val." She says with a slight frown, her ears drooping slightly.

It was at this point one of the servants returned with Valudar's slice of Beef and Onion pie, setting it before him with utensils before departing again.

The Queen smiled, seemingly perking up again. "Before I tell of your true reason for being here I will entertain you with a response to your proclamation: Your proposal is quite a promising one, with no external nations my Kingdom would have to bow to. What makes this especially so, is because you say we have sources of untapped resources beneath our soil. You wouldn't happen to have a sample of said source with you, would you?"
Heres Lunaspear
Heres Lunaspear
Private First Class
Private First Class

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Valudar Blade-Breaker Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:47 am

Heres Lunaspear wrote:She nodded, listening to him first before she would continue. "Aye, a leader needs to know how to rule their country, beyond the role of conquering it. There wouldn't be much point in the matter to gain so much territory without the slightest inkling of how to govern it. Such would place one in eventual financial burden... much like how I am in, thanks to my accursed ancestors howerver that is but the least of my ailments, Lord Val." She says with a slight frown, her ears drooping slightly.

It was at this point one of the servants returned with Valudar's slice of Beef and Onion pie, setting it before him with utensils before departing again.

The Queen smiled, seemingly perking up again. "Before I tell of your true reason for being here I will entertain you with a response to your proclamation: Your proposal is quite a promising one, with no external nations my Kingdom would have to bow to. What makes this especially so, is because you say we have sources of untapped resources beneath our soil. You wouldn't happen to have a sample of said source with you, would you?"

"Well, resources and finances are but two components to make a successful nation. But all in all, the true essence of government hasn't really changed in thousands of years. However, to answer your question..." Valundar reached into his coat's inner pocket, before pulling out a bright, glowing blue crystal the size of an apple!

Dining/Feasting Hall  Crystal1

"Do you know what this is? This is crystalised Bavarium. This substance contains many, many powerful resources within it's structure. When properly refined, this substance can be used in construction, as fuel, even as a potent power source. Ironically, while your civilisation is rather backwards as you say, your island sits on the planets sole supply of this substance. It has only ever been found here and nowhere else on Galivan. If any other nation knew this, they would not invade you as a stepping stone, they would invade to either acquire it for themselves, or destroy it to deny it to their enemies. That being said..." he placed the large glowing rock on the table before Heres. "With this mineral, I can carve out an empire for you, one of advanced technology far beyond any potential threat. Meanwhile, you could sell small amounts of the substance to alleviate your financial woes, and attract business interests looking to provide services. Soon, your nations technology level will rise and develop exponentially. I can predict a significant improvement within the next two to five years for the common civilians easily, and a saver and more secure nation in much less."
Valudar Blade-Breaker
Valudar Blade-Breaker
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Heres Lunaspear Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:00 pm

Heres looked at the gem closely, then blinked. "I had no idea... I believe this is the same material used in my brooch!" she exclaimed, pointing and looking down at the polished jewel which inlay and clasped between her breasts, her elbows squishing her breasts together as she looked down in shock.

Somewhere she could hear the Clown laugh, which made her growl slightly, before she looked back to the man before her. "So, this material is called 'Bavarium'? And it really has the potential to reshape my country, Lord Val?" she asked, before looking down at the apple sized Bavarium crystal, then her polished brooch.
Heres Lunaspear
Heres Lunaspear
Private First Class
Private First Class

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Valudar Blade-Breaker Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:19 pm

Valudar smiled slightly "Indeed. My own company's advanced technological research divisions have already developed a number of uses for the substance, the development of weapons to primary plasma based power sources. Some of my lead engineers are already finalizing the designs for anti gravity based airships and floating fortresses, even bavarium powered submerible vehicles."

To illustrate his point, Valundar placed on the table a small magazine for one of the Bavarium energy splitter rifle prototypes.

Dining/Feasting Hall  1270?cb=20160402171803

The small black cartridge emitted blue light from the refined substance within.

"This is a small canister of refined Bavarium in a clip designed to work with a prototype rifle my people are developing. However, to give you a number on what this can do, with just this clip, we could power your castle for lighting, gas and electricity for a year. That is how potent this stuff can be when properly refined. That being said, if such power were ever to fall into the wrong hands..." At that Valundar frowned. "It can be turned into a particularly potent weapon of mass destruction, one powerful enough to sink your island, and every other island in the chain."

Last edited by Valudar Blade-Breaker on Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Valudar Blade-Breaker
Valudar Blade-Breaker
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Heres Lunaspear Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:37 pm

She leaned close, her head nearly touching his as she looked over the magazine, her breasts hanging as she leaned forward. "Such a strange design for a weapon... but if what you say is true, this could indeed be an item of strategic use for us." She looked up and blushed slightly:

Dining/Feasting Hall  53538730_p0_by_keskewolf-daorezt

"You will find this strange, but you are already fulfilling the duties I have secretly set in place for you. You see, though I requested the aid for a Bodyguard, I in truth was looking for an ally. I need to reclaim my lost lands to the east and north. With a unified country under one banner we can stand tall against Domescadia, now... with the news of this potentially valuable resource under our feet... I realize we must be one in order to utilize this source which can rival that of the reactors used by Tenik. Like you say, we must capitalize on this before word gets out to other nations, countries who will simply invade if they catch wind of this..." she paused, looking down. "S-sorry, Lord Blade-Breaker. I tend to ramble when I am excited..." she says her ears twitching. She looked back up at him with a warm smile and giggled. "Well, I do say you are more than qualified for the role of my 'Protector', my lord," she begins, offering her right hand to him. "When may you start? We have to survey the lands and unify the country after all!" She exclaimed, her ears twitching amiably.
Heres Lunaspear
Heres Lunaspear
Private First Class
Private First Class

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Valudar Blade-Breaker Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:48 am

"Once I advise my butler and my pilot, we can start immediately if you so desire, your grace." answered Valundar as he took a small bite of the pie he was given, and savored it. "Exquisite." he said.

He wiped his mouth with the napkin and merely glanced out of the window into the midday sun. "Today is a good day to begin building a new nation." Valundar stated.
Valudar Blade-Breaker
Valudar Blade-Breaker
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Heres Lunaspear Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:53 pm

Valudar Blade-Breaker wrote:"Once I advise my butler and my pilot, we can start immediately if you so desire, your grace." answered Valundar as he took a small bite of the pie he was given, and savored it. "Exquisite." he said.

He wiped his mouth with the napkin and merely glanced out of the window into the midday sun. "Today is a good day to begin building a new nation." Valundar stated.

She smiled. "Then do as you please to make a start of things, I shall have a room prepared for you in the mean time." she says standing up and relayed the order towards one of her servants. She looked back to him, nodding. "I do agree, Lord Val. Once you are all settled in, would you like a tour of the City? It won't take too long, I assure you as it isn't like I'll be giving you the tour of the Kingdom. That will come, perhaps later. I do however need to inform you that my presence is needed out East, to make some sense of a rumor I've heard, but it will be dangerous, I'm certain."
Heres Lunaspear
Heres Lunaspear
Private First Class
Private First Class

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Valudar Blade-Breaker Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:09 am

Heres Lunaspear wrote:She smiled. "Then do as you please to make a start of things, I shall have a room prepared for you in the mean time." she says standing up and relayed the order towards one of her servants. She looked back to him, nodding. "I do agree, Lord Val. Once you are all settled in, would you like a tour of the City? It won't take too long, I assure you as it isn't like I'll be giving you the tour of the Kingdom. That will come, perhaps later. I do however need to inform you that my presence is needed out East, to make some sense of a rumor I've heard, but it will be dangerous, I'm certain."

Valundar nodded first. "Of course. However, I would like to accompany you to the East, especially if the situation is indeed dangerous. We should solve that issue first before we start drawing plans." Valundar then stood up, and offered his hand to Heres.

"After all, it wont do to have dissidents ruin the plans to make this nation great once again."

EDIT: However, Valundar's earpeice came to life, and his sharp hearing tuned into it.

"Hrmmm, and yet, there may be another problem to attend to. Looks like we have some freelance hunters trying to kill a woman in the woods. My pilot's directional microphone has picked them up."

Valundar bowed slightly. "I will excuse myself to deal with this minor inconvenience. I will make sure that people do not take the law int their own hands."

With that, he walked out of lady Lunarspear's chambers briskly. 'It would be unwise to allow a Kitsune to be killed in prime crown land, especially one who is innocent.' thought Valundar, then tapped his earpeice so a microphone extended out slightly. "Unload the rest of our equipment and prepare for immediate takeoff for a patrol run. That 'woman' must be kept alive."
Valudar Blade-Breaker
Valudar Blade-Breaker
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Heres Lunaspear Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:24 am

Heres raised a brow in confusion as Valundar bid his temporary farewell, and shot up from her seat. "What? By the Eight, why would they do-" she paused, remembering the rumors. "Oh... they didn't." she slammed he palm against her face. As Val marched off, Heres got the attention of her knights. "Go to the homes of the 15th Recon Squad, place the families under house arrest, do not harm them however! It appears some of us have gone rogue!" she exclaimed, irritated as she ran to the stables to fetch her horse.
Heres Lunaspear
Heres Lunaspear
Private First Class
Private First Class

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content