Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forest Depths

+3
Valudar Blade-Breaker
Cyrus Dragonsworn
Ulgusuk
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Forest Depths - Page 3 Empty Re: The Forest Depths

Post  Heres Lunaspear Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:43 am

Heres looked at the Scardian with a raised brow, before nodding gently. "Very well." She says, and without preamble, she brought her face close to his, pressing her lips against the corner of his mouth. She blushed. "S-sorry if I'm still a bit... wet." she says, before grinning.

The Forest Depths - Page 3 53538730_p0_by_keskewolf-daorezt

"Make it back safely..." she said softly, before heading over to the rope. She turned around, grinning. "If you find my horse, bring her back safely too, dear!" she exclaimed, grabbing onto the rope.

Last edited by Heres Lunaspear on Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Heres Lunaspear
Heres Lunaspear
Private First Class
Private First Class

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

Back to top Go down

Post  Valudar Blade-Breaker Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:58 am

Valundar blinked for a moment, then smiled a little more at Heres "I will endeavour to find your steed my lady", he said, then the rescue cradle was being winched back aboard the gunship to the awaiting arms of the copilot to help them aboard the copter for transport.

Valindar watched as the helicopter retreated back over the hills towards Luxren and Lunarspear keep. Once the chopper was out of sight, Valundar allowed himself to take a deep breath, and pulled an object from his neck.

The Forest Depths - Page 3 B81f481cca19dec5a1287c3d66047cf3

It was a small, unassuming rectangular silver locket. Not jeweled or embellished, but a plain locket. The Lord Blade-breaker clicked the locket open, and looked at the pictures within. One of his parents, and one of his much younger self holding and smiling with a much smaller blonde haired girl.

"I managed to save two of them today sis... I can't bring you back, and I couldn't save you then, but every person I can save is a person who lives on in your memory." he said in a low voice, before a single tear escapes from the eye socket that houses the dark sight orb. "I miss you Rose... but I promise you, I won't be too late again..."

Valundar then closed the locket. "And I won't let Tenik's burocrats ever forget what they did...."

Placing the locket back over his head, and beneath his shirt. Valundar heard Heres' horse grunting in the near distance behind the shrubs. Walking over to the frightened horse. Valundar merely grinned. "Hey there... Eeeeasy girl, eeeeasy..." he said as the horse reared up a little with a frightened neigh, and a widening of it's eyes at the man, but seemed to respond to his voice as he began petting her nose. "I gave you a bit of a start eh? Don't worry girl... I mean no harm." Val said as he calmed the horse down with gentle pets from hands capable of rending steel. A strange conundrum, but the irony was not lost on Valundar.

"Thats a good girl, nice and easy..." he urged, as he began to guide the now tired horse home on foot.
Valudar Blade-Breaker
Valudar Blade-Breaker
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulgusuk Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:36 pm

{From here}

Ulgusk had traveled for several hours on foot. Avoiding other travelers, swimming through swamps containing monsters who'd just as well eat him like the Neko he had digested, and over mountainous terrain before he found himself back in these woodlands near the Keep.

By then, the thief's remains had been picked clean of her useful meat, and now the remains began to press irritatingly through his lower abdomen. "Ugh... one moment Mage, I need a pitstahp..." He says in a throaty rasp, finding a comfortable tree to lean his back on while he squats.

"Oooo, ughhhh...." he grunts, feeling the woman's bones, particularly her skull and wide hip bones force their way out in a series of wet sounding farts. He was there for about fifteen minutes, before he was sure the Thief was no longer in his system, save the energy and nutrients she provided him.

A large steaming pile of filth had been deposited at the base of the ironwood tree. From the stinking feces, Dominique's bones jutted from the gross pile. Her skull was bleached white, with hair still clinging to some undigested flesh which had remained. Her fangs agape into an eternal scream towards the sky! Buckles and accessories, bits of leather from her outfit also stuck out from the pile! Her diamond studded claws gleamed from the pile. Ulgusuk was tempted to remove the untarnished shines, but decided he'd collect them later.

The Forest Depths - Page 3 Dbwwzy8-05b6362f-92c9-4db7-862f-0229a50e93f0.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzQxNzBjOGVkLTg1YjAtNGZjMS05ODA4LTUyMjZlZGYzZDUxYVwvZGJ3d3p5OC0wNWI2MzYyZi05MmM5LTRkYjctODYyZi0wMjI5YTUwZTkzZjAucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

"Ahhhh... much better now." he gruffly states, before continuing towards the New Capital.

[To here]

Last edited by Ulgusuk on Thu May 30, 2019 4:04 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added pic)
Ulgusuk
Ulgusuk
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Fae Rose Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:08 am

[From here]

Fae manages to feel her way through the tangled growth of the upper canopies, her athletic form leaping from branch to branch, with her gift from Val at her side. She took a small break on the mighty gnarled arm of a Scardian Ironwood, and leaned against its trunk while she stared out to the sea of leaves and tree tops, all bathed in the two moons ethereal light. She folded her arms against her chest, and basks in the beauty of the night. "I need to return to Gailden soon..." she mumbled, her crimson eyes gazing out into the darkness, wondering if she should make any detours along the way.
Fae Rose
Fae Rose
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3