Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blade Breaker estate

3 posters

Go down

The Blade Breaker estate Empty The Blade Breaker estate

Post  Valudar Blade-Breaker Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:53 am

Valundar had finished dressing in his usual red suit, adjusted his cuffs with gloved hands and looked at the mirror. his mismatching eyes narrowed as he smiled in almost a sinister grin.

"Thompson, prepare the helicopter for departure. I am prepared to head to Lux. I have an appointment to keep in bringing that primitive island to the modern age." Valundar announced before he departed the room, and headed for the heliport outside. His luggage already secured aboard a large military helicopter.

The Blade Breaker estate 960?cb=20100624155758
Valudar Blade-Breaker
Valudar Blade-Breaker
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

The Blade Breaker estate Empty Re: The Blade Breaker estate

Post  Bonnie-Ann Taylor Sun May 19, 2019 2:42 am

Bonnie approaches the gates of the far off estate, just outside the hustle and bustle of Cretu, but still within the crown city's boarder. She had arrived with a carriage packed with the crates containing the objects the Lord of Blade-Breaker estate had called for. Mary had done a number of jobs for various Scardian Nobles, being one herself. Bonnie considered herself lucky to be among such powerful and influential people. I wonder if they'll let me look at those technical books while they unload... She thought. As Boatswain, it was her job to keep the Dreadnaught's Revenge in tip-top-tip condition! Such technical manuals would allow her to make some ace upgrades for the ship as well! Since the ship's a little bit of new and the old, it wouldn't hurt to check on the latest of improvements being made abroad and in the Blade-Breaker business... She thought, as she left the carriage and approached the front gates with a carefree air. Her breasts were large, bouncy, and her hips wide and sexy, with thick, shapely thighs leading down to slender legs. Her reddish blond hair swaying and unruly as she approached. "Oi!" she called out. "Anybody home?" She called out, banging on the gates.
Bonnie-Ann Taylor
Bonnie-Ann Taylor
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Mon May 20, 2019 9:30 pm

Bonnie-Ann Taylor wrote:Bonnie approaches the gates of the far off estate, just outside the hustle and bustle of Cretu, but still within the crown city's boarder. She had arrived with a carriage packed with the crates containing the objects the Lord of Blade-Breaker estate had called for. Mary had done a number of jobs for various Scardian Nobles, being one herself. Bonnie considered herself lucky to be among such powerful and influential people. I wonder if they'll let me look at those technical books while they unload... She thought. As Boatswain, it was her job to keep the Dreadnaught's Revenge in tip-top-tip condition! Such technical manuals would allow her to make some ace upgrades for the ship as well! Since the ship's a little bit of new and the old, it wouldn't hurt to check on the latest of improvements being made abroad and in the Blade-Breaker business... She thought, as she left the carriage and approached the front gates with a carefree air. Her breasts were large, bouncy, and her hips wide and sexy, with thick, shapely thighs leading down to slender legs. Her reddish blond hair swaying and unruly as she approached. "Oi!" she called out. "Anybody home?" She called out, banging on the gates.

"Oi! get thta stuff loaded and sent to the shipmaster down at the docks! We gotta get these shipments sent to the island before daybreak!" came the voice of the quartermaster in the courtyard who was managing at least a dozen laborers manage crates like a warehouse. Crates packed full of machinery and equipment, some of it with... strange looking technology.

When Bonnie called out the gate guardsman exited the gatehouse to greet her. "Can I help you?" he asked.
The Blade Breaker estate Kv5odIz
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnie-Ann Taylor Mon May 20, 2019 9:48 pm

Bonnie looked at the guard as he approached, but couldn't help overhear the complaints beyond the gate. "E'llo!" She began though, cheery enough. "I feel like I am poorly timed, for I have the delivery the estate's Lord asked for but can't help but notice the state of unrest. Packing up, moving away is he? The Lord of the Manor, I mean?" She chuckled.
Bonnie-Ann Taylor
Bonnie-Ann Taylor
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Mon May 20, 2019 9:59 pm

Bonnie-Ann Taylor wrote:Bonnie looked at the guard as he approached, but couldn't help overhear the complaints beyond the gate. "E'llo!" She began though, cheery enough. "I feel like I am poorly timed, for I have the delivery the estate's Lord asked for but can't help but notice the state of unrest. Packing up, moving away is he? The Lord of the Manor, I mean?" She chuckled.

"Unfortunately Lord Blade-Breaker is out of the country on business for the forseeable future" answered the guard. "What is your delivery? Your cargo may be on the schedule for transport."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnie-Ann Taylor Mon May 20, 2019 10:20 pm

Random Mobs wrote:
Bonnie-Ann Taylor wrote:Bonnie looked at the guard as he approached, but couldn't help overhear the complaints beyond the gate. "E'llo!" She began though, cheery enough. "I feel like I am poorly timed, for I have the delivery the estate's Lord asked for but can't help but notice the state of unrest. Packing up, moving away is he? The Lord of the Manor, I mean?" She chuckled.

"Unfortunately Lord Blade-Breaker is out of the country on business for the forseeable future" answered the guard. "What is your delivery? Your cargo may be on the schedule for transport."

She frowned at that, a little pink in the face from frustration. He should have sent word to us then... She composed herself and prepared herself an answer. "Oh, well I wished he had sent us word before hand!" she explained truthfully. "He wanted us to deliver this cargo post haste, but we must have been poorly timed by the little spat we had with the Feniran Navy on our way over here." She says with a shrug. "I'm not totally sure, thats between the Captain and Lord Blade-Breaker, but its a bunch of equipment from what I gather. I just deliver the stuff, and read the technical books in his library when I make deliveries here." She smiled, her frustration abated by a bright smile.
Bonnie-Ann Taylor
Bonnie-Ann Taylor
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Mon May 20, 2019 10:40 pm

Bonnie-Ann Taylor wrote:She frowned at that, a little pink in the face from frustration. He should have sent word to us then... She composed herself and prepared herself an answer. "Oh, well I wished he had sent us word before hand!" she explained truthfully. "He wanted us to deliver this cargo post haste, but we must have been poorly timed by the little spat we had with the Feniran Navy on our way over here." She says with a shrug. "I'm not totally sure, thats between the Captain and Lord Blade-Breaker, but its a bunch of equipment from what I gather. I just deliver the stuff, and read the technical books in his library when I make deliveries here." She smiled, her frustration abated by a bright smile.

"The Lord's departure was quite sudden, my lady, few people have had the chance to receive notification. You understand with a war threatening to start, a lot of nobles are operating on a need to know basis these days." replied the guard. He listened to Bonnie's instructions, and coked an eyebrow on the last part. "Thats unusual. Delivery couriers don't usually get to enter the manor, nevermind access to the libraries and archives. I better make sure."

"Gate One to Control. We got a delivery here. Paperwork says we're expecting a Bonnie Taylor - She says that she's to be given access to the library to read technical manuals."

"Control to Gate One, just let her pass. We're on the clock on her cargo, as long as she doesn't attempt to steal the manuals we arn't paid to worry who reads them as long as they are authorized to be on premesis."

The gate guard made sure to record the response on his receiver, but replied "Roger that, Gate One out." Hue then waived Bonnie in through the gate. "Move along, just head that down into the depot."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnie-Ann Taylor Tue May 21, 2019 1:48 am

Random Mobs wrote:
Bonnie-Ann Taylor wrote:She frowned at that, a little pink in the face from frustration. He should have sent word to us then... She composed herself and prepared herself an answer. "Oh, well I wished he had sent us word before hand!" she explained truthfully. "He wanted us to deliver this cargo post haste, but we must have been poorly timed by the little spat we had with the Feniran Navy on our way over here." She says with a shrug. "I'm not totally sure, thats between the Captain and Lord Blade-Breaker, but its a bunch of equipment from what I gather. I just deliver the stuff, and read the technical books in his library when I make deliveries here." She smiled, her frustration abated by a bright smile.

"The Lord's departure was quite sudden, my lady, few people have had the chance to receive notification. You understand with a war threatening to start, a lot of nobles are operating on a need to know basis these days." replied the guard. He listened to Bonnie's instructions, and coked an eyebrow on the last part. "Thats unusual. Delivery couriers don't usually get to enter the manor, nevermind access to the libraries and archives. I better make sure."

"Gate One to Control. We got a delivery here. Paperwork says we're expecting a Bonnie Taylor - She says that she's to be given access to the library to read technical manuals."

"Control to Gate One, just let her pass. We're on the clock on her cargo, as long as she doesn't attempt to steal the manuals we arn't paid to worry who reads them as long as they are authorized to be on premesis."

The gate guard made sure to record the response on his receiver, but replied "Roger that, Gate One out." Hue then waived Bonnie in through the gate. "Move along, just head that down into the depot."

She smirked. "Thank ya," She paused, leaning close. "But feel free to strip search me afterwards if ya don't trust me~" She cooed, lifting her rather endowed breasts with her left arm, letting them drop and bobble. She winks, before taking up the reins once more. "Well till that time, I'll be off in the library I will!" She cheerily giggled, moving the carriage along towards the said depot.
Bonnie-Ann Taylor
Bonnie-Ann Taylor
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Tue May 21, 2019 2:02 am

Bonnie-Ann Taylor wrote:She smirked. "Thank ya," She paused, leaning close. "But feel free to strip search me afterwards if ya don't trust me~" She cooed, lifting her rather endowed breasts with her left arm, letting them drop and bobble. She winks, before taking up the reins once more. "Well till that time, I'll be off in the library I will!" She cheerily giggled, moving the carriage along towards the said depot.

The guard rubbed the back of his neck under his helmet as Bonnie's carriage trotted past, heading for the main mansion of the estate.

The Blade Breaker estate BxTWbqU

The main house was only one of several immense buildings that made up the estate lands, more resembling an immense castle than a lord's single residence.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down