Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ulgusuk's Caves

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ulgusuk's Caves Empty Ulgusuk's Caves

Post  Ulgusuk Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:58 am

Ulgus murmured to himself, as he mulled around his lair, dimly lit by hanging lanterns that still had it uses after several centuries of abandonment. His large jaws unhinge, casting a fog in the chilly air as he attended to his shiny horde:

"Another shine for the pile!" he exclaimed, tossing a pouch filled with Gilex coins onto the pile of mixed ancient platinum coins and Gilex:

Ulgusuk's Caves Hoard-a%2B-editedv

"Another long shine for this 'un!" he continues, tossing a handful of silver spoons he found in his excavation of the nearby fortress. He had to chase out a few would be thugs from his home, and found the bunch among their lot as well.

Ulgusuk's Caves 1600x1200

"Nev'r liked them tresspassers... gotta move the bones in plain sight again I reckon..." he muttered, pushing past a large pile of shiny screws and nails he had painstakingly removed from old timber and other such objects around the ruins.

Ulgusuk's Caves 30656503-Pile-of-metal-screws-Textured-background-image--Stock-Photo

The random, large pile driver he had found nearly shifted out of place as he walked by it; his heavy steps causing much of the loose material around it to roll down their clumped piles. He grabbed it with one arm, before it could fall. He then laid it straight again. "Hmp... not sure what that can be used fer, rightly don't care to be 'onest!" he shouted, grunting as he walked by his horde of shiny armor, regalia and weapons left by the Lunaspear's who abandoned this Castle Town and Fortress centuries before:

Ulgusuk's Caves 10127709a11

Ulgusuk's Caves 55046_armor_md

Ulgusuk's Caves Armor-pile

Ulgusuk's Caves A83a2c3508ce07b96439ac2c81741458

He rubbed his back with his sickle like claws, removing bluish gems which seemed to grow right back where they fell out. He was organizing his stash, taking a measure with his eyes of what he had left. He planned to go on a bit of a vacation towards the south, for more shines and valuables to horde away. He...wasn't sure what he would do once he collected enough to fill his caves. He was getting to that point, but he had an attachment to the shines... they made him do things, if not too obviously dangerous. He can't recall the moment when the sparkle and glitter of items made him crave, even kill for them. It was odd, but, he didn't really care to dwell on it. If it was a curse, he embraced it fullheartedly. "Alright... everythin' looks in order... time to hit the tails!" He exclaimed, grabbing a leather sack of sorts that imitated a rucksack of sorts, before heading towards the entrance of his cave. He slid the large iron grate into the round tunnel's mouth before heading into the Black Moth Marshlands, diving beneath the waves. He would have to head out to the ocean, but stick to the coast; as there were critters that gobble'em up just as easily as he could to the passing traveler by.

He made headway southward, towards the more populated sections of the Kingdom of Lux.
Ulgusuk
Ulgusuk
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Ulgusuk's Caves Empty Re: Ulgusuk's Caves

Post  Dominique Blackwillow Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:57 pm

Dominque frowned, using her sense of smell to guide them in the darkness was smart, but even in these conditions her visibility in the low light was hard; she was straining her eyes in the darkness of the tunnels ahead of them. "Its as dark as midnight down here, Lady." she says to the woman she was guiding. It smelled of mold, dampness and soil in these ancient winding caves. She could make out shapes and fissures, guiding Veralyss in the darkness relatively well for the most part. They forego lights or torches for the first half of the journey into the abyss, due to a bunch of bats at the entrance, but she could see no life aside from large centipedes and cave spiders at this point. "Okay mage, give us some light." she asked, thinking she saw something ahead. "I think... I see something shiny ahead." she added to emphasize her point.
Dominique Blackwillow
Dominique Blackwillow
Private First Class
Private First Class

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

Back to top Go down

Post  Vera Covenwood Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:00 pm

"Gnicnad Nretnal," she spoke in palindrome, waving her hand in the air upon her guide's insistence. Several bouncing orbs sparked into existence, like small lanterns which drifted and danced from side to side, illuminating the cave's tunnels. Moist rocks and soil were seen now, and bugs and little critters alike skittered away from the blinding light. The pair had explored deep into the cavernous cave system, and Vera hoped they'd find their way back to the Bourdelias once they've concluded their business.

[From Here]

"What do you see Ms. Blackwillow?" she asked, her voice carrying an echo.
Vera Covenwood
Vera Covenwood
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Blackwillow Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:54 pm

"Please, call me Dominique, nyah~" she says to the woman, looking over her shoulder at her with a smile; the dancing lights illuminating the cavern made her flinch as if being slapped though. After fluttering her long lashes, adjusting her vision to make up for the constant running about in the darkness, Dominique turned her gaze forwards again. She saw the cause for the glittering shine, and made her way over to it. Hunkering down, she pats aside a scurrying centipede and lifts the silvery object:

Ulgusuk's Caves Gilex__old__by_minamajikina77-dbf4qnhUlgusuk's Caves Gilex_side_2_emboss_type_zpsdjjjuptx_by_minamajikina77-dbf4pa3

"Huh, a Platinum coin, Gilex?" she asks herself, rubbing away some of the dirt and grime. "Huh, odd... I thought you said these tunnels were ancient," she began, looking over her shoulder towards Vera and showed off the hexagonal coin. "..this was minted no more than a year or two ago. I'm definitely sure of it, nyah." she meowed. She seen many of these, counter fitting them with other guild mates about two years ago. Unlike those made of a heavy tin and sod silver scrap, the coin she held was genuine in weight and had the appropriate glossy side and rigid side for grasping. Two Tenik Logos, yup it was definitely Gilex
Dominique Blackwillow
Dominique Blackwillow
Private First Class
Private First Class

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Vera Covenwood Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:49 pm

Vera blinked, pulling away bangs from her eyes and looked at the coin with a raised brow. "Hm? Perhaps an explorer dropped it while potholing?" she dodged the question with one of her own. She had no idea other than that particular theory. "Its just a coin, take it if you want. What the Council of Magi seek must be further within." she pressed, moving forward and deeper into the yawning chasm ahead of both women.
Vera Covenwood
Vera Covenwood
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Blackwillow Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:52 pm

Dominique grabbed the Mage's shoulder before she could pass her, holding up the coin aside her head. In the glow of the dancing orbs, Vera could see Dominique wearing a somewhat serious look upon her face. Her lips were a firm line, with a slight indentation of her upper right fang pressing against her lower lip. Her left eye was closed, while her right eye glared at the woman through a curtain of long black lashes as her right eye had become lidded and serious. "Hold it, nyah... No disrespect towards... your brain, but aside from looking into the past of this area, did you consider looking into anything about its current state of being aside from its geography?" she asked, frowning a little. She raised the coin above her head somewhat, letting it glint in the orbs dancing light. "A coin like this comes from people, outside of Lux. Lux still practices bartering and 'old world currencies', nyah~" she purred, flicking the large octagonal platinum coin before catching it. She smiled. "Perhaps I'm thinking about it too much. It is, as you say, a simple coin, nyah~" she purred, pulling herself ahead of Vera, pocketing the find all the while.
As she did, she caught a glimpse of something else...

Movement? Something else in the darkness with us? Nah... I don't smell anything abnormal down here with us. Only musty cave and rock. She thought, before she turned and saw another faint glimmer in the darkness! "Hmm~ I smell treasure~" she purred playfully.
Dominique Blackwillow
Dominique Blackwillow
Private First Class
Private First Class

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Vera Covenwood Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:06 am

Dominique Blackwillow wrote:Dominique grabbed the Mage's shoulder before she could pass her, holding up the coin aside her head. In the glow of the dancing orbs, Vera could see Dominique wearing a somewhat serious look upon her face. Her lips were a firm line, with a slight indentation of her upper right fang pressing against her lower lip. Her left eye was closed, while her right eye glared at the woman through a curtain of long black lashes as her right eye had become lidded and serious. "Hold it, nyah... No disrespect towards... your brain, but aside from looking into the past of this area, did you consider looking into anything about its current state of being aside from its geography?" she asked, frowning a little. She raised the coin above her head somewhat, letting it glint in the orbs dancing light. "A coin like this comes from people, outside of Lux. Lux still practices bartering and 'old world currencies', nyah~" she purred, flicking the large octagonal platinum coin before catching it. She smiled. "Perhaps I'm thinking about it too much. It is, as you say, a simple coin, nyah~" she purred, pulling herself ahead of Vera, pocketing the find all the while.
As she did, she caught a glimpse of something else...

Movement? Something else in the darkness with us? Nah... I don't smell anything abnormal down here with us. Only musty cave and rock. She thought, before she turned and saw another faint glimmer in the darkness! "Hmm~ I smell treasure~" she purred playfully.

Veralyss paused as she listened to the Neko's banter. She didn't know it, but Vera appeared flustered with a small frown as the thief continued with her questions about her research and possible lack thereof. "Hmmph..." she hummed with an annoyed tone. She didn't like it when someone pointed out her loopholes or corrected her. But as the Neko appeared to make a point, she decided to change the subject. "You Nekomimi and your capricious nature..." she murmured with a long sigh, closing her eyes as she did. They opened when her ears picked up Dominique's excitement. "Hm? What'd you find?" she asked, following closely behind her-

*SLIP*

"WHa~" Vera cried, losing her footing and falling onto her back! She let out a high pitched squeal as she slid on her bum down a slippery slope, before tumbling in the darkness onto something cold and metallic, for it chimed when she landed on it. She blinked, running her hand through the several objects, her face contorted into confusion as she recognized their shapes but her mind couldn't comprehend why they would be amassed in such a large pile:

"...Spoons?" she says as she held one up, parting her bangs back before waving her dancing orbs of light towards where she now lay. Silver glitters appeared all over. Shiny bits, bots, metallic and shiny junk lay about the room. "I'm all right Dominique, but ...not sure if you'd call this treasure..." she called out to her companion with a sense of doubt.

Vera Covenwood
Vera Covenwood
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Blackwillow Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:25 am

Dominique was too preoccupied to grab Vera in time, and watched the woman plummet down the unseen slope. However, her ears sensed that she was all right. She slid on down herself, her toes long nails scratching against the rock leading down into the pit of sorts. When Vera said 'not sure if you'd call this treasure', and held up the spoon, Dominique raised a curious brow and had a look about the dimly lit up room:

Ulgusuk's Caves Hoard-a%2B-editedv

Ulgusuk's Caves 30656503-Pile-of-metal-screws-Textured-background-image--Stock-Photo

Ulgusuk's Caves 55046_armor_md

Ulgusuk's Caves Armor-pile

Ulgusuk's Caves A83a2c3508ce07b96439ac2c81741458

"Th-this is mostly junk! Nyah!!" she exclaimed! Her wide golden eyes were alarmed and her lips were pursed into a disappointed frown. Though how it all got piled together was another question now burning into her thoughts. She looked about some more, and noted the piles of coins and weaponry which would be somewhat more sellable. Other than that, the junk in here had little value aside from being scrapped. "This is weird. Its like someone turned a junk yard into a treasure room!" she added, looking about furiously for something of more discernible value.
Dominique Blackwillow
Dominique Blackwillow
Private First Class
Private First Class

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Vera Covenwood Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:31 am

Vera rose up from the spoons, tossing the useless artefact away. She listened to Dominique's displeasure of the trove of valueless junk, and nodded. "Yeah, though I have to wonder what kind of person piles screws in such a neat and orderly pile?" she asked, shivering slightly at how orderly it looked considering it was junk. It was clear, whoever piled these things... saw them for something more than their face value. "I... I think we should move on Dom..." she gulped, feeling uneasy as hell now.
Vera Covenwood
Vera Covenwood
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulgusuk Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:49 am

Ulgusuk's massive body begins to make its way back down the familiar tunnels of his lair. His 'sweat sock tasting snack' was long past the man he formerly was now. The knight had given up the ghost hours ago as the bumbling creature made its way back to his lair to 'remove' said knight and armor he had upon him from his sagging belly sac. The thoughts of the Queen he nearly ate, and of her deadly suitor plagued his memories with a sense of dread. However, working for them did seem like an interesting prospect. "Hmm... three meals an' a cot... and I get to surroun' me'self with more shines... doesn't seem like a bad idea at all now, perhaps I should consider it and return once I'm rested up. Swimming in the Blackmoth helped me digest that shit tastin' knight. I'd have preferred the Queen, or that kid with the dragon arm; even the Kit!" he complains, patting his sagging stomach which was lumpy at angles where the knight's body had been broken apart.

*CLING*

He pauses, his head shooting up. He thought he heard one of his shines being moved! "Grr.... Damn, thieves? Again? But how-" he paused, then closed his eyes, slapping his head with a palm when he remembered: "Ah thats right, I forgot to move the bones to the entrance again! I told meself I'd do it before I left... damn it." he sighed, before thinking of the possibility it may not be thieves. In either case, he'd know once he got to the chamber. He continued forth, the tunnels echoing his heavy footsteps.
Ulgusuk
Ulgusuk
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Blackwillow Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:25 am

Dominique was about to speak on a similar sentiment when her ears twitched, and she turned her head to to the tunnels where they had entered from! She felt the hairs stand on end throughout her now rigid tail, her ears folding back some from the sound of the heavy steps... whatever this thing was made! "I believe... we'll be finding out soon. Vera, douse the lights!" she hissed, yanking free both her dragon leather whip and the Mare’s Leg Frontier Rifle:

Ulgusuk's Caves Dominique_s_frontier_rifle_by_keskewolf-dbfe3bp

Ulgusuk's Caves Latest?cb=20111016014244

With weapons in each hand, she backs away towards a large pile of silvery crap and hunkers down, turning to face the Mage she motioned the woman to do the same!
Dominique Blackwillow
Dominique Blackwillow
Private First Class
Private First Class

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Vera Covenwood Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:42 am

Dominique Blackwillow wrote:Dominique was about to speak on a similar sentiment when her ears twitched, and she turned her head to to the tunnels where they had entered from! She felt the hairs stand on end throughout her now rigid tail, her ears folding back some from the sound of the heavy steps... whatever this thing was made! "I believe... we'll be finding out soon. Vera, douse the lights!" she hissed, yanking free both her dragon leather whip and the Mare’s Leg Frontier Rifle:

Ulgusuk's Caves Dominique_s_frontier_rifle_by_keskewolf-dbfe3bp

Ulgusuk's Caves Latest?cb=20111016014244

With weapons in each hand, she backs away towards a large pile of silvery crap and hunkers down, turning to face the Mage she motioned the woman to do the same!

Vera turned to Dom with wide, alert eyes. "You... mean they're here?!" she shrieked, her voice shrill and echoing. This made the thirty year old woman's stomach shrink, her eyes wide and turning to entrance before turning to the Cat Girl who motioned her to move behind cover! She blinked, pallid and quivering with anxiety, she waved her hand, dousing the lights before rushing towards Dominique. In killing the said dancing lanterns, she tripped over something large, bashing her knees onto the stony surface of the cavern's floor! "Ow!" she ached, biting her lower lip at her naivety of dungeoning. She skittered to Dominique's side just the same, and took cover. She had a bit of combat experience, so she wasn't totally afraid of what may appear before them; it was just the anxiety that was making her a little more ruffled.
Vera Covenwood
Vera Covenwood
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulgusuk Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:07 am

The massive creature soon appeared before the slope of his treasury. A quick look around showed that his treasury seemed unmolested, which allowed him to breathe a heavy sigh of relief. "Ah, 'ome sweet 'ome!" he chuckled, patting his belly. "Welp, this is where you're fare ends, mate-" he spoke to the corpse in his belly, hunkering down. He rolled back his eyes, covered with a white film, his jaws widening open with a yawn that was capable of stretching like an anaconda's! His rippling, sweaty throat undulated and rippled with sticky flesh as he made odd, grunting noises! The bulge in his stomach began to crawl upward, his stomach flattening in the process. When he finally regurgitated the shiny, slimy Luxian Guard armor, it shot out with an "URRRRK!", the shiny armor pieces and bleached white human bones of the skeleton that once wore it fell and clattered upon the floor! The skull bounced, rolling into one of his treasure piles in the darkness ahead.

"Heh..." the beast grunted, wiping his mouth with his forearm. Thanks to the armor, none of the bones got scattered into his intestine which would have been a painful ordeal later! The armor trailed with saliva and stomach bile which did not corrode the inorganic material nor tarnish it oddly. It was a Slaag thing, he supposed.

He began to activate the torches of the treasury, so he could separate the armor from the bones. The room slowly lit up, and as got down on the floor, hunkered onto his knees with his massive claws dragging against the solid surface... he noticed something was amiss. "Hmp?" He grunted, his beady yellow eyes turning to face the piledriver that was out of place:

He blinked, his face twisting to rage. "Somebody be messin' with me shines... that pile driver should be over by the pile of jumpy-dads (Springs), and between them and the mini-tridents (Forks)!" he roared, hopping over with massive palms pulling his muscular legs forward, his gait similar to that of a gorilla. He began to investigate the pile driver, moving it back to where it was supposed to be, his body shivering with anger at the idea someone had been in here. Worse yet... did they take any of his shines too?!
Ulgusuk
Ulgusuk
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Blackwillow Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:30 am

Dominique frowned at Vera's continuous blunders, giving her a sharp look before the lights went out. Though she was unsure if the human could see it, she saw a massive Slaag appear before the entrance. Not the smartest of creatures, they were known to be just as capricious and random as Nekomimi. She covered Veralyss' mouth, laying down her whip, when she witnessed the creature puking, watching it's massive maw and looking straight down its sweaty throat as it regurgitated something which didn't agree with his stomach...

Luxian Knight's Armor... poor bastard got himself made into a snack. Heh, now I see how he was able to transport all this junk, he used his stomach... she thought, blinking as the beast continued to make its way into the room. Once hidden torches began to brighten the room however, she silently lay Vera low, laying on top of her; her massive bust squishing against Vera's back. "Shh..." she whispered into the Feniran's ears, grabbing her whip with her left hand again, rising up slowly as the massive creature began to inspect the huge pile driver Vera had tripped over unknowingly in her rush to hide!

The creature's back was turned to her, and the stealthy, graceful Neko closed in! Better strike now while I can! She thought, and leaped onto the creature's back! She dug her claws against it's rough, gem encrusted blue body, widening her legs and hooking her heels around him, jabbing them into his upper ribs! She readied her whip, her long nails digging into the tough flesh of his upper left shoulder, while she readied her heavy caliber mare's leg against the creature's spine! I need to end this quick! She eased the trigger, needing to line up her point blanks shot right as to not fuck it up and miss the spine! As it were, her claw hardly had a good grip due to the almost rock like texture of the monster's flesh!
Dominique Blackwillow
Dominique Blackwillow
Private First Class
Private First Class

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulgusuk Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:36 am

Dominique Blackwillow wrote:Dominique frowned at Vera's continuous blunders, giving her a sharp look before the lights went out. Though she was unsure if the human could see it, she saw a massive Slaag appear before the entrance. Not the smartest of creatures, they were known to be just as capricious and random as Nekomimi. She covered Veralyss' mouth, laying down her whip, when she witnessed the creature puking, watching it's massive maw and looking straight down its sweaty throat as it regurgitated something which didn't agree with his stomach...

Luxian Knight's Armor... poor bastard got himself made into a snack. Heh, now I see how he was able to transport all this junk, he used his stomach... she thought, blinking as the beast continued to make its way into the room. Once hidden torches began to brighten the room however, she silently lay Vera low, laying on top of her; her massive bust squishing against Vera's back. "Shh..." she whispered into the Feniran's ears, grabbing her whip with her left hand again, rising up slowly as the massive creature began to inspect the huge pile driver Vera had tripped over unknowingly in her rush to hide!

The creature's back was turned to her, and the stealthy, graceful Neko closed in! Better strike now while I can! She thought, and leaped onto the creature's back! She dug her claws against it's rough, gem encrusted blue body, widening her legs and hooking her heels around him, jabbing them into his upper ribs! She readied her whip, her long nails digging into the tough flesh of his upper left shoulder, while she readied her heavy caliber mare's leg against the creature's spine! I need to end this quick! She eased the trigger, needing to line up her point blanks shot right as to not fuck it up and miss the spine! As it were, her claw hardly had a good grip due to the almost rock like texture of the monster's flesh!

Ulgusuk didn't even feel the Neko till she had dug her heels into his ribs! He jolted his body in surprise, the tell tale scent of the Neko wafting into his nostrils now, overpowering the scent of his moldy cave! "Wha?! I knew it! A blasted thief!" He exclaimed, and thankfully due to his back containing various gems, he flexed his muscles, hunkering down. He built up pressure under the spikes which would no doubt skewer the feline from this range! "Buh-bye Cat burglar!" he exclaimed, the gems under her glowing in the torch light, ready to fire and eject from his body!
Ulgusuk
Ulgusuk
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Vera Covenwood Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:46 am

Vera grimaced at the sight of the skeleton the creature spat out, but was more concerned with her thief being targeted for slaughter! She noticed the rippling of gems in his back, and turned her attention upon the Neko. "Dom!" she exclaimed, standing up and swinging out her hand: "Ria Tsalb!" she exclaimed, a pentagram forming from her right hand, sky blue in colour. A blast of air with the power of a cyclone's gale shot from her palm and hit both Dominique and the monster with enough force to knock them both onto their backs, or in this case, his chest!
Vera Covenwood
Vera Covenwood
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Blackwillow Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:09 am

Dominique blinked, feeling the pleasant little bumps push against her stomach, inner thighs and crotch, making her flush with excitement- but it made her realize that the gems on the beast's back could be weaponized! "Not quite horny toad!" she exclaimed, jabbing the barrel of the sawn-foff rifle against the spine when she felt a powerful gust not only thrust her forward, but lift her away from the creature! "Nyaaaah?!" she exclaimed, tumbling in the air, her cape wavering and flapping, showing off her lovely curves and ass as she was thrown into the air by a tornado of sorts?! She twisted her body with her feline grace, and thrust out her whip, catching a stalactite overhead to regain her composure. She now swung above the beast, looking down at him as she drifted left and right! She looked over to Vera with a semi annoyed frown, shaking her head left to right. I had the shot lined up Vera... she mentally complained, sighing disappointedly, before turning her golden gaze upon the beast below her! She leveled the rifle with her right hand, and fired once, before swinging her wrist, the lever ejecting the spent cartridge and loaded a fresh one upon the swing back to its neutral position as well as cocking the weapon once again. "Damn bugger!" She exclaimed, firing again, and repeating the above process twice more, getting four of the five powerful rounds squeezed out of the the lever-rifle!
Dominique Blackwillow
Dominique Blackwillow
Private First Class
Private First Class

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulgusuk Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:24 am

"Whazzat?!" he exclaimed, before feeling wind pressure powerful enough to knock over a steam engine blow him onto his chest! "Arrrg!" he exclaimed, his charging spikes still pushing out of his back when he heard god like thunder:

"BANG-clickBANG-clickBANG-clickBANG-click!!"

He shuttered from the noise, but the rounds couldn't penetrate his stony back! He released the gem like spines, letting them explode up at ceiling where the woman hung about!

The sharp gems exploded like shrapnel and pelted the ceiling with a buckshot like cone of destruction! It was then Ulg realized, due to the blast there was not one...

"...Two thieves?!" he roared, slowly rising onto his feet, turning with his yellow eyes to face the magician! "The nerve of thieves! Attackin' me in me own home!" he bellowed, dragging his claws against the ground, rushing towards the magician!
Ulgusuk
Ulgusuk
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Vera Covenwood Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:36 am

Vera sees the spikes launch from his back, which would no doubt indirectly skewer Dominique. "Ria Tsalb!" she exclaimed again, the blast focused on the spikes, sending enough force to push them from their intended targets as well as bounce against the ceiling and wall ahead of her, and now behind the very angry Slaag!

She 'eeped', sweat rolling from her pores of her long robes, her outstretched hand pressing against her bosom as she shielded her body and hunkered down: "Kcor Ydob!" she spoke, her body quickly becoming encased in the same rock which made up the floor below her feet. Her body became calcified and rough, appearing more like a random stalagmite than a petrified person or a human encased in rock armour. Rock Body was a spell that would hopefully half the coming damage she was to receive, given she couldn't think of a spell that would deter it quick enough while having to rest from using her Air Blast twice in a row.
Vera Covenwood
Vera Covenwood
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Blackwillow Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:45 am

Dominique saw the spikes explode from the back of the beast, but thanks to quick thinking on Vera's part, and Dom swinging her body using her whip as a swing, she managed to escape the blast without even tears to her long flowing cape! She saw however that the beast now came after the Mage, her employer! She unwound the whip with a flick of her wrist, her legs angled into a sword kick as she torpedoed against his back, connecting her left foot against the center of his back!

"Not my meal ticket!" she exclaimed, adding further insult by swinging her whip up and around his shoulders, the long cordage of dragon leather gripping his stubby neck tight with her pull, and at the same time she added pressure into his back by forcing her leg into him and using the whip as leverage to help her instill pain into his body!

She had another round in the rifle before she would need to reload, and thought it was best to use it now!

She slammed the red muzzle against the creature's back, trying to keep it there with his thrashing movements and eased the trigger back again till she heard the discharge!
Dominique Blackwillow
Dominique Blackwillow
Private First Class
Private First Class

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulgusuk Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:56 am

The monster almost came to a sudden halt by the mage turning to stone, but decided to back hand the rocky material regardless, smashing it to bits! As he went to drive his right hand's double claws into the debris, he was pulled back by a familiar feline who attacked his exposed and raw back now! "Urgggh!" he choked, feeling something wrap against his neck, and something push against his lower back! He thrashed his body, since he had to wait to 'reload' his spikes again, he couldn't just shoot her like before... instead, like the mage, he turned his body to stone within seconds.

As soon as he did, the gun she held would discharge and its barrel would explode for the point blank range against solid rock. He then flexed his body, shedding the armor around him with explosive energy which forced the Neko off of him!

He turned, the cordage released from his neck to observe the lady thief #1:

Ulgusuk's Caves Dominique_scale_by_keskewolf-dbfe1h2

A curvaceous woman, to say the least. He would give her no quarter (literally and figuratively), and thus assaulted her with a massive swing of his right arm, the bladed claws ready to rip her to shreds!
Ulgusuk
Ulgusuk
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Vera Covenwood Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:07 am

Vera's body went limp for a moment, her rocky armour broken by the beast's brute strength! Her eyes went wide, and she was ejected from the stone encasing which shielded her body from a likely death blow to a concussive one instead. Still, on her side, she lay quietly. The side of her body where he slammed her felt warped and bruising. Bones felt broken and likely were. However, she remained conscious for a moment, fleeting between unconsciousness and alertness.

She held out her shaky left hand, and weakly spoke: "Gnilaeh Dniw..." She gasped, breathing harshly. Glowing blue wind rushed against Vera and carried over to Dominique, who would likely have been injured in the latest blow. Vera all the while decided to conserve her energy, while she slowly healed and regenerated her injuries thanks to the Healing Wind.
Vera Covenwood
Vera Covenwood
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Blackwillow Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:25 am

Dominique was surprised by the change of tactics by the larger Slaag, and she screamed as the shot exploded, followed by the monster's shedding of his rocky body. She backed away, hobbling, tossing the rifle to the side, pulling out from behind her a weapon used by the Domescan Military, but modified in the manner the Mafia's and gangs like: The Model 60 Snub, sawn-off edition!

Ulgusuk's Caves Dominique_s_model_60_by_keskewolf-dbfei4p

She saw the monster lurch towards her, and when it swung out its arm, she whipped out the dragon leather cord and snagged it around the base of his wrist, before pulling it tight, using her legs, despite being wounded, to keep his arm straight! She grits her teeth, her fangs bared as she hissed, when Vera's healing wind aided her, making the injuries less bothersome!

"Suck... on this!" She exclaimed, flustering in spite of herself. She leveled the concealable assault rifle towards the monster and fired the weapon, and its entire 25 round magazine, at him!
Dominique Blackwillow
Dominique Blackwillow
Private First Class
Private First Class

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulgusuk Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:44 am

The massive creature proved to be quite hardened (excuse the pun), and what made him push on was the thought of becoming the Queen and her suitor's vault guardian! He blocked his eyes with his other arm, the bullets chipping away at his rocky flesh were felt, but they were simply too soft to penetrate his rough skin, considering they were the same type of bullets her lever rifle had been using, one should have expected this not to work.

Dominique Blackwillow wrote:"Suck... on this!" She exclaimed, flustering in spite of herself. She leveled the concealable assault rifle towards the monster and fired the weapon, and its entire 25 round magazine, at him!

He waited for the weapon to run dry before removing his hand from his face, smirking. His arm she had held by the whip suddenly had resistance, and his hand deftly curled around the cordage, his hunkier muscle beating the beast-kin's strength, yanking her towards him like she was on a leash. Good kitty... he thought with an evil chuckle, she was pulled close to him, allowing his free hand's claws to strike out against her, stabbing her cape/cloak into the rocky floor and pinning her in place as he maneuvered over her. "Don't mind if I do!" he says, drooling before his maw enclosed around her neck!

He took a moment to earnestly suckle the poor cat burglar's beautiful face! Her head lathered by his tongue and sticky saliva. She had a very warm, delicious taste that made his jaws drool even more! He then removed his maw from her face, the sticky goop which he used to trap the Queen was now covering the Nekomimi! Her face was encased with thick, blubbery slime that was like rubber cement! She would be blind, deaf, mute, and unable to smell anything but his slobber for a while now!

He licked his stony lips and small teeth, before he then took advantage of her pinned cape. He yanked her up, the cape pulling at her neck like a noose or collar, and he then proceeded to swing her like a rag doll against the rocky ground to his left and right, her cape tearing at the seams, before whipping her body against the wall ahead of him! The blows caused much of his 'shines' to travel and dissipate, rattling all about the place with his abusive actions!
Ulgusuk
Ulgusuk
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Vera Covenwood Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:02 am

Vera, recovering from her milder injuries, stands on her knees now. She glances over to Dominique and the creature, and frowns at the sight of the beast getting the upper hand! She watched helplessly as Dom's head was suckled by the monster's jaws and then flung about like a rag doll!

Ulgusuk's Caves Frown_by_minamajikina77-dbfekq8

She had to do something, and looking to the torches that had been hidden before hand, she reached out to the one closest to the fighting pair: "Erif Tsrub!!"

The flames of the sconce got brighter, hotter, bursting from them in a powerful explosion of flame which she guided towards the creature, and she then followed that by reaching out with her other hand, now on her knees, and created spikes of ice from the pools of drool which lay at his feet: "Eci Sekips!!"
Vera Covenwood
Vera Covenwood
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next