Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Brazen Siren's Quarters

2 posters

Go down

The Brazen Siren's Quarters Empty The Brazen Siren's Quarters

Post  Melissa Ronson Fri May 17, 2019 9:15 am

The living quarters of the Brazen Siren, Melissa Ronson. Her room is large, with military memorabilia scattered about. Weapons line the wall, various blades Mel has collected over the years on display. A skull of a Sobekian is in a display case, in a nook beside her desk where various logs and books are stacked nicely and orderly. A large, queen sized bed draped with black silk sheets is where the Brazen Siren sleeps. A door leads into her bathroom, where she has a tub, toilet and sink.

Last edited by Melissa Ronson on Fri May 17, 2019 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Melissa Ronson
Melissa Ronson
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

The Brazen Siren's Quarters Empty Re: The Brazen Siren's Quarters

Post  Alistair Valor Fri May 17, 2019 9:26 am

[from here]

Lady Mary Killigrew wrote:
Alistair Valor wrote:

"Oh, I'd gladly make love to you on the deck, that bother's me little." He chuckled. However to hear that Ms. Ronson alone was capable of defending a ship such as this, was well... "Impressive." He replied. He kept close to the Pirate Queen, hugging her back, she would be able to feel his left arm cup her stomach, and his right hand against her right breast and his hardening cock rub between the soft cheeks of her ass as they paused briefly. "I'd be lonely, if you ordered me to do such." He cooed, his breath against her neck as he fondled her chest playfully, driving his bulge against her butt a little tighter. He could see she wanted to press on with the tour, and so he slips away, patting her ass in a teasing manner before letting her continue.

Following her up the several flights, he could feel the salty wind beat against his muscular form, and now Lady Killigrew lead him into the bridge. It was quite ornate in appearance as he entered, looking over to the wheel and navigational charts spread across the table. "You sound like my father in that regard." He chuckled. "He doesn't quite trust the Tenik technologies... yet. Nor their organizations, 'a complete waste of time' or something like that, he'd prattle on." He says, turning to the Pirate Queen with a smile. "So a biter huh? What if I wanna bite back..." He asked, walking over to her, cupping her right cheek with his left hand, while his right hand gripped onto one child bearing hip, drawing himself closer so their lips were almost touching; their warm, ale scented breath washing against the other's faces.  

The Pirate Queen smirked as he briefly wandered the bridge. "Well Ms. Ronson certainly wont be when she returns." She says cryptically, before he drew himself upon her again. She hummed approvingly as he cupped her cheek and gripped her left hip, drawing that impressive blade between his legs against her inner thigh. She grinned, her right hand sliding around his waist and gripped his ass in return. "I'd much rather you swallow me whole... as dangerous as that is, I once was familiar with a lizard man who would do that when we laid with each other. He had an impressive cock, but I got off more by his deep swallow..." She purred, leaning close, blowing into his face before she nodded to the stairs. "You'll be working the deck with Ms. Ronson and the other crew hands, so let us leave the bridge for now. I'll show you my quarters and where you will be staying, love." Her voice was husky and whisper like, as she pulled herself away from him, taking his right hand in her own and pulled him along.

Down the stairs was a long corridor that lead to three doors, each depicting a Siren made of a different material: Gold, Silver and Bronze. The door at the center was gold. She pointed to the bronze siren, and opened the door leading into a large room that was rather militarily themed. "You'll be sleeping here from now on, unless you get bored and want to crawl into my bedroom." She giggled, before turning to him with her hands on her hips. "Go and unpack, when you're finished, come meet me in my office. Its the one with the Gold Siren." She winked, letting him get used to his new surroundings as she enters her own room.

He is lead down a corridor to the room he was to be staying in, and raised a brow, somewhat confused. "This room looks already occupied...?" He called for Mary, turning around to only see the door to her room close. Alistair shrugged, and closed the door as he entered. He took off his bag, his weapons and leans them against the desk in the center of the room. He could see Beijionese style room dividers hide a bed, and his eyes turned to the weapons on display. "Nice collection, almost could be a rival to the one in our vaults back at home..." He smirked. He removed his whip from his belt, and sets it down with his gear. He didn't have much, and he figured he'd get to be acquainted with this room later. "Now..." He smirked devilishly. "I have booty to plunder~" He chuckled at the horrible joke, exiting the room, and reentering the hall. He turns to the door Mary had entered, and reaches for the handle.
Alistair Valor
Alistair Valor
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down