Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That which All Gods... Deify, Vilify... and fear

2 posters

Go down

That which All Gods... Deify, Vilify... and fear Empty That which All Gods... Deify, Vilify... and fear

Post  Crisis Rocan Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:53 am

It's time to set the stage for some events not recorded in any history books. Not recorded because it predates recorded history and because the place in which these events took place was wiped off the face of Galiavan in the end. Half the lost continent was already destroyed with the burying and destruction of the lost city of the 'tor, the other half would be lost in the events that followed.

To begin with the Elves had settle at first on the other half of the continent, not as whole but in small settlement. Growing over time but always living in fear of the last remaining 'Tor, Qizztren'tor Kawrath. It was she who destroyed their savior, or rather caused his demise at the hands of his own kin, those he called the Twins of Anubis. Sisters, twins, and lovers to the Essence of Rage. Deceived into believing he had slain their children, the Twins turned their anger fueled by Qizztren upon him and mercilessly slaughtered him in a weakened state. But it was Qizztren's plan along to bind him and consume him to fuel her ambitions. She believed that Foxblood the former head of the 'tor had done something similar to gain the power and control over her people he once had. In this she was wrong, but there was a grain of rationality to her plan, for her people had become what they were because of the consumption of his blood among other creatures, but primarily from his blood, the blood of the last free essence. In a sense it was a raw form of power and life, bottled creation.

To keep him from returning she slowly devoured him over years using his blood and entrails for the vile magics and dark rituals from which she demonized her followers. The Twins of Anubis, Foxblood and Mzrai, her four lieutenants bound in blood magics learnt in dark recesses of the world. These four were her royal guard, the protectors of the God Qizztren'tor Kawrath, Goddess of her people, her lieutenants, and the elves which flee before her coming.

Her people were the Lizardmen far more simply of mind than the 'tor had been, lacking the blood lineage of the Essence of Rage the race was stifled in development. The Elves were slowly hunted to extinction, those at least that remained on the lost continent, all to further her hungry for power and control. The elves and the lizardmen were merely ingredients for her experiments when they weren't ingredients for her meals. Time passed and her armies grew each Lieutenant lead a legion of her genetically and magically altered horde. Elves, lizardmen, dridders, sea creatures and more, anything that crossed her path became motivation and inspiration for another round of experiments to increase her power.

Her horde grew from the Twins of Anubis to include Foxblood and Mzrai, until a horde of ghastly creations roamed the lost continent honing their skills, become the horrors of Galiavan. For a time they made excursions out from the lost continent of the 'tor. They came from a place held in great fear and awe by the denizens of the other lands, these horrors of Galiavn, a demon horde pillaging and plundering both lands and people alike. A legacy of demon attacks coming from the lost continent, a place to avoid and flee from.

The Horde of the 'tor as they became known, a horde of horrors from the evil continent grew in numbers and strength and their head, the Demon Goddess Horror Lord, grew most of all. Once a mere blue scaled female lizardman, Horror Lord grew in size, weight, strength, muscle mass, and every other conceivable way in the time between the destruction of the city of the 'tor, and the return of the Essence of rage. She grew from a lust for power and a desire to swat down the one to this day she deified, vilified... and feared. The reaper of the his own misbegotten children the God-born, the 'tor, she feared the god, the reaper of her people.

Lifetimes pass and the Essence of Rage returned to Galiavan, once again coming through the pool of mud located where the modern dayisle of the dead, Shi no Shima was. Still long before recorded history, in a dark age of fear upon Galiavan, in which the Horde of the 'tor where feared across the lands simple by the label of demons. Demons of the world, godlings sharing in their Gods and Goddesses powers, a fear created without reason and proof.

Rage waded out of the water his freshly gathered clothes dripping with muddy water. His wide brimmed hat dripping a steady stream to the ground and his tailed coat likewise leaked mud and water to the earth as he strode out to survey the lands around him. He didn't travel far before the plans of the Horror Lord sprung into quick action. The first of many enemies appeared armed to the teeth a squadron of two dozen demon of the horde of the 'tor to slay him and put him back into the ground.

Elsewhere the Horror Lord dropped the food in her massive hands as the old feeling crept into her mind. The presence buzzing around in her head. "The legions" she shouted at the top of her lungs "Form the legions gather my guards and prepare for war. The enemy has come back to destroy you. My children the time has come for which we have waited all these years. The Reaper of Souls the God of death has returned, you must hunt him down and bring him before me."

The Legions formed and began a new age God-hunt; first a preliminary legion, an advanced guard headed out to the ancestral spawning grounds which their God had foretold he would return to. To re-enforce the guards of the spawning grounds, who would no doubt be in combat with the vile, deity, the had never known to fear as the Goddess did.

Crisis Rocan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

Back to top Go down

That which All Gods... Deify, Vilify... and fear Empty enter the internal sound track

Post  Crisis Rocan Wed May 01, 2019 11:12 pm

Sometimes it just sucks being alive, out of the frying pan into the raging fucking inferno. I was back on Galiavan, no surprise there the place had stared to feel like a inter-galactic, inter-dimensional pit-stop from hell. All I lacked was a pair of large black women pounding on the bathroom door at gas station restroom trying to break it in before their bladders exploded. For the record fun as hell when it's your friend in the bathroom their pounding on the door to, especially when you find out that your friend had to squeeze it short because it was terrifying but I digress enough about Ohio restrooms.

I found myself surround almost as soon as I stepped foot out of that primordial mud puddle, once again carrying odds and ends from the last place I was. And boy did I feel under prepared for an all out war with the new 'tor, the so called Horde of the 'tor. Yeah I know what a stupid ass lazy name, of course Qizztren wasn't the most invent individual I ever meant and or wanted to butcher, but deserving. Believe it or not this wasn't the first time this week I'd walked into a shitstorm situation in a different world. At least this time around I wasn't bare handed half dead with both arms tied behind my back, seriously not worth the challenge anyone who says they'll take you on with one hand tied behind their back usually has a trick or six up their sleeves. just cut their arms off then fight them saves a lot of hassle.

Needless to say I was more prepared to fight in this situation then the last few battle in the last week put together. For one I was properly clothed a pleasant change I hadn't been privileged to experience recently, Nothing makes me more comfortable then being well and properly dressed for a good old fashioned brawl. My hat was freshly cleaned and ma... scratch that fucking muddy ass water. Now I'm pissed, and two dozen Hordey horde horders would go long way to relieving a lot of frustration at my typical arrival method to this world. I was in a mood to fight alright, and my head was switching into it's only little perverse battle mode. In other words my internal sound track kicked in. Inside my head I started to hear Blood and Fire by Dirty Wormz, as the Hordelings surrounded me. Twelve on one, things were starting to look, well not up but interesting.

Blood and fire began to play inside my head as I slid my only weapons from their sheaths along my hips, long thin metal strips bound together in a functional and profound way. They could remained stacked and closed like a good sturdy club or baton, or I could deploy their secret technique and spread the sheets of metal out along their binding creating a most powerful bladed shield like weapon....

Ahh fuck it their just metal fans, I feel like such a tool... but anything can be used as a weapon if you have the right kind of imagination and I could use a little light exercise before hunting Qizztren down. I hung my head as the first cords of blood and fire began the words echoing in my ears. I really hate this style of fighting, especially when I wasn't wearing the right attire for it, I men seriously who fan dances in a tail coat and wide brimmed hat. Not that I wear the correct attire... you have no proof sush! No judging now, you can't just open the book of a man's life half way through and start judging without understanding first... And I'm not explaining that.

So Metal fans when fully opened, good stiff bladed clubs when closed. Let the dance off, I mean battle begin... awkward pause... baseline go.

Twelve demons of the Horde encircled me as blood and fire pumped through my mind my moves keeping pace with the base line of the song. Side step, twist, backhand to the face of a demon with a closed fan, sideways swat with the bladed edge grazing the throat of another leaving a paper thin cut as deep as the closed fan was wide. Turn, duck, fan the blooded fan out to shake the blood off into the eyes of a third demon, back step, half turn, twist, stand up straight kick to the inside leg of a demon standing behind me. Duck it's arms, roll forward thrusting both fans up each closed into eyes of a demon reaching to grab me. Sweep out with my left leg, pushing off the ground rising into a spinning standing round house kick, fanning both fans out to block incoming sword strikes from two different demons closing in on me.

Ahh fan dancing, a truly under appreciated art form and more so a fighting style, though oddly dressed for such combat the tail of my coat spun nicely. I'm started to get flaky here. Close fans dive through between the two demons, swinging my arms out at the end of the dive cutting into what I hoped would be a major artery of the demons body's. Hopefully Achilles was a good target here as elsewhere. Stand turn, full circle for a quick body count. Three down nine to go. Sliding back step into a pause as the song came to an end. Fanning myself with one fan while the other was closed and across my back, mockingly cooling myself in a relaxed stance... next track Remain Calm by One Minute Silence.

Please remain calm, please remain calm, this is your last warning... WHY! This song barely fits the mood, stupid internal sound track. Please remain calm... Fine! The words and beat were contagious as I began bouncing in time with the rhythm and beat, time to step up the pace. Slide step, twist, drop fan so it dangles off my wrist by a strap, grab demons wrist apply pressure until it drops to the ground maintain pressure to keep the demon immobile. Kick, roll across it's back, slash with opposite hands fan, flick it open, defend while torquing the demons arm further driving it face first into the forest floor all the while spinning and flipping back and forth across it. Luring each of the other eight demons within range of my attacks, well almost within reach. End of track, dead silence as I came to a stand still slipping one fan back into it's sheath then likewise the other as I traded off which hand I held the demons arm with. I grabbed another of the demons arms, he had plenty to spare placing a foot atop his lowered neck I heard the next track begin to play. The Day I Died by Six, oh yeah that's the kind of song to rip someone's arms off to. Don't let your memories kill you... The song began and a I waited for the drums and guitars to kick in... pushing off with my foot I yanked with all my might tearing the two arms I held clean off of the demon who obviously dropped to the ground in agonizing pain, he'd be twitching dead soon enough, assuming bleeding to death didn't take too long for his kind.

Leaping up I swung both arms up over and forward driving them down into the two foremost demons in front of me, as I began to club them all to death one by one by one, by how many fucking arms does this demon have. I swear I crippled at least a dozen and a half arms already I thought it was two different demons... but apparently it was one with a lot of fucking arms. What the fuck kind of freak show monsters did that psycho bitch come across. Something was telling me this was not a natural creation. So a threw the arms I held into it's well buried and protect face yanking two of it's arms off to use again the other enclosing seven demons. Again and again I beat the seven demons to death tearing new arms off the other one each time as I broke them and killed the demons encroaching upon me. Finally I turned back to the many armed one, snickering quietly about how well he came in hand...

Why are the all left arms? How the fuck do you have left arms on the right side of a body? And he was starting to get grabby... ok no more hand jokes, I applaud that one but lets move on; on the other hand he doesn't have an other hand or hand or hand or hand, no pairs here.... are those two left feet, I'll have to check afterwards.

Well I can't arm wrestle him, guess it's back to the fan dancing, no more club music.... alright that was a really bad joke. Six is not club music, but great for clubbing. I've been away from real people too long. I reached for my fans and the demon lunged at me catching my arms in his many, many, many, many, way too many left arms. There was nothing to it, I had to kick him into submission now. I stomped on his foot which brought it up into the air and leveled my knee with my chest mustering as much force as I could, driving it straight up between his many, many, many, many left arms, and both legs. Yup I feel like a fan dancer now, nothing like a cheap shot to the old family jewels to leave you feeling cheap a dirty. I laughed as I heard a choking sound before the demon slammed into the ground, looks like I had two left feet for that dance...

Ah what the hell let's have a look see any way. Dammit yup two left feet, two left ears, an ass ton of left arms... and no way to tell if the nut he choked on was left or right.

Dusting myself off I looked around twelve dead demons, at least I think that's what they are, for lack of a standard form, description or well standard of any kind. Time to move on.... speaking of Move on by Mindrite, it was as good a song as any to move on to from this mess of demon tragedy. Well west it would be since I know the east was sunk from my last lifetime here. Gotta move on, move on.

Crisis Rocan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

That which All Gods... Deify, Vilify... and fear Empty Farah's Origin

Post  Farah Yathllui Mon May 20, 2019 9:43 pm

She seemed to have come out of no where... well, that wouldn't be true, as she stepped through the giant demonic creature who was approaching this reckless fighter! So it would be best to assume she had teleported from inside him? Messy business... messy messy business indeed! The creature screamed in agony as she ambles her body out from the bloody husk, her immaculate long robes and hood stained with its filthy, reeking blood. "Oh dear, I hate when this happens... I just cleaned this too." She murmured, the creature, all the while, still in agony and didn't seize to its intense wounds! She turned to the creature, ignoring the fighter who was on his rampage for but a moment, and he could see her robes were already clean. Self cleaning robes? Nifty.

She stares at the beast she stepped out of, shaking her head side to side. "Pity... this sort of thing happens often when I phase into creatures. I really should get my aim right." She sighed, before lifting her pale, slender fingers. She spoke in a different tongue, her voice deep, masculine. The 'demon' squirmed, purple hue radiating from its practically torn body as it got smaller... and smaller, crunching and breaking till it became a cube! Blood and bone dust leaked from the cracks of its scales, before she levitated the object and tossed it. It rolled and splattered till it landed on a gaping eye...

She turned to the reckless one, the one whose energy she felt from a very far off corner of this developing world. She did not get a chance to introduce herself as more of these 'demons' entered. She felt like it was best not to trifle with the reckless one, for his crazed gaze and wild demeanor was most unsettling- and besides, it wasn't often to see a being who looked similar to herself, without fangs, pointy ears and scales.

Her exposed red eye from her hood turned to the new arrivals, and she rose her hands again! Soon, a powerful gust sweeps around them, gathering the pathetic lot as the collided and flew into one another!

That which All Gods... Deify, Vilify... and fear 2011-04-03-389938

She then spreads her arms wide, and the sorry sods were cast aside like cheap cloth dolls. She lowered her arms, and turns to the man, her red eye observing him closely as she stares quietly...
Farah Yathllui
Farah Yathllui
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

That which All Gods... Deify, Vilify... and fear Empty Re: That which All Gods... Deify, Vilify... and fear

Post  Crisis Rocan Tue May 21, 2019 1:50 am

You ever feel just a touch pissed off... Each and every one of these reeked of Qizztren's handy work. And if I was here more would be coming, the old lizard face would be hearing bells going off in her damn head just from my touching back down on this little rock of a bad vacation spot. No seriously I haven't had one good relaxing day here, no matter when or where I come through, of course it's always the same spot but...

Could just be Karma catching up to me, she's a bit too feisty compared to Luck and Fate but not an altogether bitch like Qizztren'tor Kawraith...
How long was the real question, how long before the next wave and the next? How many of these demons would she hurl toward me before she came herself, and how much will she have changed since she showed her true colors? Since the night she murdered my children, told their mothers I was the one who did it, had them nearly kill me and then turned around and fed their remains to them in a twist magical ritual demonizing them from the beautiful twin Elven girls they had been. Debts to be paid... forget how she tortured, killed, and fed upon me all the while using my blood and body for her magic rites for years.

She would have been waiting for the day I returned to further her power and of course she would be dreading it after what I had done to her people for the numerous deaths at their hands. I'm not a person to hold a grudge, but I am after all the very Essence of Rage no matter what name I take or where I ended up I can never be anything but Rage at my core...

This world sat on the edge of an abyss not unlike that from which I came through time and again to reach these shores. An ending if you will of dramatic proportions Qizztren was like the rest of her kind, though I had hoped she would be different. That was clearly not to be at least not in the way I had hoped she would go. Darker and worse was the path she chose to go from her late kin. Revenge, power, I'm not sure which really, it was just her way to be...

I'm sure my mind could have considered the topic of her betrayal and the consequences an endless amount of times before confronting her but as I stood facing West my nose caught the scent of something not reeking of Qizztren and her black magics. Something decidedly not in front of me to the West. In fact something wasn't exactly right about the wind, it had a strange foreign air to it. Slowly I looked over my shoulder and glance in the direction of the smell. Nah couldn't be... my luck just wasn't that good here. I took a few steps further beginning to walk in the only direction I knew would lead me to yet another fated encounter with the last lizardman, when I realized something important.

Shit! I turned around walked right up to what I knew couldn't possibly be real on this god-forsaken planet.an all to attractive woman just watching me. I bent over picked up my blood and demon guts covered sunglasses and ironically I heard Voodoo by Godsmack start playing in my head. Strange I thought

As the words played in his head "I'm not the one who's so far away as I feel the snake bite enter my veins" he glanced down at his calf where the tail of a snake whipped around, it's venomous fangs buried to it's lips. He spoke aloud for the first time, right before he felt the venom spread through his body and cause yet another agonizing death.

Fuck me!

He dropped dead on the spot.

Crisis Rocan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

That which All Gods... Deify, Vilify... and fear Empty Re: That which All Gods... Deify, Vilify... and fear

Post  Farah Yathllui Tue May 21, 2019 2:28 am

She watched the man pick up his glasses, slipping them onto his face, cursing out loud before falling over, seemingly dead. The slithering snake removed itself from his calf, making its way over to her before lunging! The woman swung her arm out, her hand snatching the viper's head, before she quickly snaps its neck with her fingers. "...could make for a meal or crafting material." she says out loud, tucking the snake into a pouch on her belt. Oh right, the man. She turns to him, his face planted onto the body of one of those demonic entities. She walked up to him, and knelt down, lifting his head by his hair. "Hmm... the venom hit him quickly... I suppose I could..." She thought out loud. There had been a long enough break between the demons she sent flying all about and this man dying that she felt she could save him. She then gently lets go of his hair, shifting her hands down and pulled him up by his shoulders, lifting him up into a fireman's carry. She walked past a demon who had survived her powerful wind attack, and as she got close, she slammed her boot into its face! The monster snarled in pain, before she silenced it, stabbing her heel into its throat. Inky blood bubbled out from the wound as she continues with her... 'new find' and looks for somewhere more private and safe to revive him.

----

She lays him down on his back on a soft patch of sand. The island was very odd compared to the lands she had come from. She places a hand on his bite wound, and speaks again in that foreign tongue that was deep, masculine and unearthly. His body glowed an odd purple hue, before she brought her ebony painted lips to the bite. She drew in the venom, her energy channeling and focusing only on the venom which had stagnated in his body. It draws into her mouth, the venom becoming a floating ball of viscous fluid in her mouth, as if the venom was being drawn into a black hole! She removes her soft lips from the bite, before spitting the orb of venom off to her right; the fluid splashing against a volcanic rock.

She knew this would not be enough, however, and so she reached into his chest... yes, reached into, her right hand seemingly phasing through his flesh like he was clay! Her right hand felt around, brushing past his lungs before she found his heart. She began to grope his heart, massage it, pumping it as she prepared herself for one more task. "You owe me." She says in her odd voice, her red eyes glowing as she leaned forwards and places her mouth against his. Performing the 'breath of life' an old magic skill which allows one to share their life force with another, the nameless witch's silky obsidian lips glowed with a warming, green light which slowly transferred into this man's mouth. Sharing her energy with him, green light begins to flow through his veins and make their way into his heart... where she would begin to feel a steady beat... thump.... thump... thump....
Farah Yathllui
Farah Yathllui
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Tue May 21, 2019 3:39 am

He wasn't exactly awake, after all dying was like a bad pastime for him on this world. The words of another song slipped into his veins beating into his mind with each breathe and massaging grope of his heart. "I'm not the one who's so far away... I'm not the one who's so far away..." The words were slow in coming along with the music of Voodoo Too by Godsmack, but were growing stronger as life returned to him in such an unusual and strangely pleasant way.

Was it dream or reality that pulled at him as the forces of magic and life tried to force their way into his lifeless body, he could feel the tugging pulling at his very existence trying to rebind him to this carcass, attempting halt the natural order of his being. Mentally he shrugged something about this particular magic was pressing against him body and mind, trying to bring him back to this body and keep him here. It was a struggle to decide between this life and perhaps a better one somewhere else less bitter, and bloody, somewhere not being hunted by the she bitch of his misbegotten accident of every having arrived on this planet in the first place.

Well, what the hell he thought, it wouldn't be the first time he stayed in one place for a few deaths. And than again he did feel that odd pressure building on his chest and pressing against his face, more specifically his lips. CPR with magic his mind noted as he held off his return to the world of the living properly for a bit longer. It was almost too much to restrain his body's slow and stead re-connection with the living. His mind began to work clearly.

Ok this is going to be a dick move. Half dead and fully aware of everything going around my limp lifeform... did she just say I owe her? Hmp guess I might as well milk this kiss I mean magical CPR a bit longer... that's right slow back down heart and fade out just to the brink of not beating at all. Yeah that's the way, nice and almost not at all.

He mused to himself in the moment, completely aware of what she had begun and what she was doing though the specifics were definitely a new one to him, at least the magical application of CPR anyway. Although he might have seen something akin to it in a movie once in another world during another life. For now he forced his heart to slow to what would killed a mortal being to keep her where she was and see how she would react to his heart beat fading despite her efforts so far. He just couldn't help himself in the moment, and frankly he still wasn't fully convinced she was real after all his experiences on Galiavan she could just as easily be a figment of his sufferings.

Crisis Rocan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Farah Yathllui Tue May 21, 2019 3:54 am

She could feel... consciousness returning to the man, yet... oddly, his heart beat was becoming fainter... she wondered if her magic wasn't working, or... nah, he couldn't be... could he? She mentally frowned at the idea that she'd be giving up her years of life to a corpse, so she put a bit more effort into the act. Curiously, she slid her legs around him, straddling him rather suggestively if only to make it more comfortable for her neck. Well if he dies... I have some new materials to work with I suppose. Wait.. is that his... rubbing against my thigh?! No... it can't be... he's barely got a beat in his heart...perhaps I've been travelling that desert far longer than I realized. She thought, but regardless, continued to share her life force with him. She came all the way out here after all, and the first mortal thing she came across dying from a viper? She wasn't about to let him off that easily.
Farah Yathllui
Farah Yathllui
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Tue May 21, 2019 5:05 am

At times like this a shit eating grin would be perfect, too bad I was busy playing the deadman's last stand card... Yeah sounded better before I thought that to myself. Anyway I was definitely enjoying myself just a bit too much, or at least the lower half of my body was having a hard time playing dead while my heart beat slowed to almost nothing. One of these days I'm going to have to teach that other great thinker of my body to act in accordance with the rest of my will power...

Yeah probably not, it's never been a team player when it can win all on its own, batteries not included or needed apparently, functioning brain isn't required either, I swear it has a will of it's own... Hard not to notice that, wonder if she's considered necrophilia right now... oh bad memories, and that smell...

It happened all too quickly, but his body knew the drill even without his mind fully realizing exactly what it was he had smelled approaching stealthily from her blind side. Without so much as a missed heart beat, not that he had much of one at the moment any way; his hands slid to his hips and pulled his fans free one flicking open behind the light skinned dark beauty pleasantly mounted atop him, and the other he flipped free sinking into the face of another would be attacker. Qizztren's next wave of troops were upon them. With a nice firm thrust up he rolled her over onto her back stealing a few seconds more of their life giving kiss before retrieving his fan and diving into the oncoming wave of demon creatures.

A kiss to return the energies she had unknowingly wasted on him. After all it was only fair he paid her back with a kiss though not as satisfying as the one she had tried to save his poor excuse of an eternal exist with. It was the quickest way to return to her what she would have sacrificed in vain for him a complete stranger. But there was no time to say as much as he worked his way into the middle of this larger group of demons slowly moving away from her to fight for his life again. He mused about dying a second time just to see if she'd try reviving him again as he dodge a clawed hand attached to a spike covered arm.

Crisis Rocan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Farah Yathllui Tue May 21, 2019 4:03 pm

She was still trying to aid this corpse when her eye shifted into her peripheral. She could hear something approaching, the tell tale sounds of heavy padded foot steps, the shifting of scales and the heavy fetid breath of many, many agape mouths. Then there was the stench- she only became aware of it since she had appeared within one of these creatures upon teleporting here. The rancid smell was getting closer... however, she remained mounted onto this half dead stiff, her hand massaging his heart while her onyx painted lips locked with his pale... warm ones? She didn't have much a chance to react, as she was suddenly rolled onto her back, and her energies being somewhat flushed back to her! Her garnet gaze was wide, starting up into his mad, wild gaze- her hand still inside his chest!

Cheeky... bastard! Her mind exclaimed, her body blushing a slightly pink hue as he seemed to enjoy himself, his lips not wanting to peel away from hers... which made her realize that the feeling of movement against her thigh had been...

Her face was slightly redder, and as he peeled away from her agape mouth, she lay there for a few moments. She almost pulled his heart from his chest as he pulled out, letting go and her hand slipping from the magically created folds in his chest which reformed as soon as her slender fingers were cast out from the cavity. The sounds of him fighting the demons was present as she looked up into the sky with a few moments of breathless comprehension. He was alive...but managed to keep his heart beat shut down, and body temperature low... brain functions and other such things were non existent save for the movement of his hardening shape... Conclusion: She may have wanted more.

As the man returned to battle he would hear a clap like sound, and not too far from his right a fissure of purple and black light formed in the earth, racing ahead of him and splitting the ground under the feet of this next demonic wave of monsters. The ground opened up like a toothy maw of some abandoned abomination, swallowing the demons who fell into the darkness of its yawning throat as they would fall for miles...

Behind the man, the woman stood upon a boulder, her fingers glowing with the same dark energies which tore the earth open! The winds revolved around her body like a shield, her tight fitting robes wavered, the bronze anchor like chain beat against her legs under the skirt and her pelvic curtain, her finger-less glove clad fingers rising and swirling above as she began to speak in that lost language again. Above the demons a small black dot slowly formed... and quickly, everything began to be drawn into this small dot! Demons were pulled from the firm crust of the earth below, floating up into this torrential gap that stretched their bodies to impossible lengths and shrunk them so they could fit through this gaping hole in the sky. Oddly for the cheeky bastard who had taken both kiss and lifeforce from her before, he was perfectly fine. He could hardly feel the pressure and gravitational pull the elements around him were feeling as demons either fell down into a gaping abyss or up, yes falling up, into this marble sized hole that spaghettitized the unlucky fucks that were pulled into it!

The woman had a slight smirk on her shiny black lips, slightly smeared from his lips being against her. Her face still somewhat obscured by her hood which flapped against the winds which flowed around her.
Farah Yathllui
Farah Yathllui
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Tue May 21, 2019 9:04 pm

He wasn't half way into the Horde of the 'tor when the sound of the ground cracking off to his right made him immediately shift his weight and spin raising both fans fully opened. Spinning from foot to foot he dodged in and out of the demons, striking with ever increasing speed. The cords of the next song up on his internal sound track struck up their techno sound. Keeping pace with beat and rhythm his footwork soon made it clear he was not one to be stilled, silenced, or held in place without his consent. Bladed fans swiping right and left in well timed spin step strikes as he twisted and turned inside the reach of first one demon than outside another's reach as blood and severed limbs dropped to the ground with each razor edged slice. Stem by Crossbreed was the sounds driving his fast paced fan dance, a near humanoid typhoon of blade and death tear its way through the amassed horde of demon bitch spawn.

His internal sound track hiccuped, skipping the end of the track it had been on as a stronger base sound kicked in. It began unbidden as though his internal sound track was responding to his instincts, A Welcome Burden by Disturbed roared into his mind. "Shout" then things took a turn for the perverse... gravity was suddenly not playing by the rules set by his brethren at the beginning of mortal time. His weight shifted not to lighten his movements but rather to break the pull of the small dot he felt rather than saw above him. Amassed as they were his enemies fled but not but choice, yanked, pulled, and sucked between earth and sky they fled unwillingly to their oblivion and fates far more pleasant then the lethal cuts of his bladed fans.

Collapsing his fans flicking blood and entrails from them he turned while the pull of the black hole yanked at everything not pure Essence, while the ground sucked up the rest. He walked to toward the rock upon which his enticing potential paramour stood glazed in magic, life, and splendorous vigor. One red eye winked in and out of his sight as her hood flopped about from the forces of nature she conceived through her magical force. A twitch of her lips and her could see either she enjoyed what she did or something else was rubbing firmly against her mind as he stood below her shameless or rather innocent as could be. His intended smugness was lost as he simply watched her come down from her magically trip.

A number of thoughts crossed his mind not the least of which was that she had just the right weight when she was positioned on top, but his mind trailed off as the pull from the black hole let up. The fringes of his now well tattered tailcoat, blew into his eyesight, with a sigh and shrug he sat down with his back to the rock she was standing on, another fine set of clothes ruined within hours of being back on Galiavan.

One of these days they'll last longer.

He grumbled as he looked at the demons, though the statement could have been about the fight with the demons as apposed to his clothes.

Right person, should probably speak... eventually.

Crisis Rocan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

That which All Gods... Deify, Vilify... and fear Empty Horror Lord Raises

Post  Crisis Rocan Sat May 25, 2019 12:34 am

She could feel him inside her head, his presence like rolling thunder echoing through a canyon endlessly bouncing around, only growing in volume with each passing second.  She wanted to kill him to harvest his body for parts and ingredients once again, he was the finest of specimens dead or alive he was raw power for the taking.  She had used him once before when she was merely Qizztren 'tor Kawraith, killed his children in front of his eyes and then convince his mates that he had done the very same act.  They had all but killed him for their pain filled revenge, then she had fed their won children to them in dark magical ritual to turn them from the inbred twin Beijionese Elves they had once been to her loyal followers.  Once they had been called fondly by the God of Death his Twins of Anubis.

Velena Shadowheart
That which All Gods... Deify, Vilify... and fear Twin2-10

and

Cyana Shadowhert
That which All Gods... Deify, Vilify... and fear Twin1-10

They were her hounds of death, her tools for striking the God of Death down, her tool for breaking him and keeping him broken.  But she had one more a secret tool he had not seen her complete before he ultimately faded from Galiavan the last time he had been here.  A tool forged from his flesh and bone, and his seed, or rather what remained of the three after countless other experiments and of course the full course meal she had prepared of his children for their mothers.  All that remained she had reconstituted into a girl a demon of her own design resembling both mothers and father and yet with much of her own influence mixed inside of it, she had named the girl...

Wict the Forlorn Rose
That which All Gods... Deify, Vilify... and fear Wictpr10

The girl was a body servant and obedient slave to Qizztren, the right hand and faithful dog of the Horror Lord.  As she swelled with anger she summoned Wict to her side, it was time to prepare for war herself with the devil of the 'tor.  Her secrets would remain just that, and her lieutenants would remain oblivious to the truth for her own sake, because there was no telling how the Shadowhearts would react to the truth of their children and her lies about everything.  Wict began polishing and sharpening her master's naturally developed scales, overly developed do to her magical influences and of course the blood rituals she had used her God to create.  She was by accident or purpose the mother of all Droslanox and a thing her God did not realize was all due to his influence upon Galiavan

Horror Lord the Demon Goddess, Qizzren'tor Kawraith, The mother of all Droslanox
That which All Gods... Deify, Vilify... and fear Horror10

Crisis Rocan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Farah Yathllui Wed May 29, 2019 4:54 pm

Crisis Rocan wrote:He wasn't half way into the Horde of the 'tor when the sound of the ground cracking off to his right made him immediately shift his weight and spin raising both fans fully opened.  Spinning from foot to foot he dodged in and out of the demons, striking with ever increasing speed.  The cords of the next song up on his internal sound track struck up their techno sound.  Keeping pace with beat and rhythm his footwork soon made it clear he was not one to be stilled, silenced, or held in place without his consent.  Bladed fans swiping right and left in well timed spin step strikes as he twisted and turned inside the reach of first one demon than outside another's reach as blood and severed limbs dropped to the ground with each razor edged slice.  Stem by Crossbreed was the sounds driving his fast paced fan dance, a near humanoid typhoon of blade and death tear its way through the amassed horde of demon bitch spawn.  

His internal sound track hiccuped, skipping the end of the track it had been on as a stronger base sound kicked in.  It began unbidden as though his internal sound track was responding to his instincts, A Welcome Burden by Disturbed roared into his mind.  "Shout" then things took a turn for the perverse... gravity was suddenly not playing by the rules set by his brethren at the beginning of mortal time.  His weight shifted not to lighten his movements but rather to break the pull of the small dot he felt rather than saw above him.  Amassed as they were his enemies fled but not but choice, yanked, pulled, and sucked between earth and sky they fled unwillingly to their oblivion and fates far more pleasant then the lethal cuts of his bladed fans.  

Collapsing his fans flicking blood and entrails from them he turned while the pull of the black hole yanked at everything not pure Essence, while the ground sucked up the rest.  He walked to toward the rock upon which his enticing potential paramour stood glazed in magic, life, and splendorous vigor.  One red eye winked in and out of his sight as her hood flopped about from the forces of nature she conceived through her magical force.  A twitch of her lips and her could see either she enjoyed what she did or something else was rubbing firmly against her mind as he stood below her shameless or rather innocent as could be.  His intended smugness was lost as he simply watched her come down from her magically trip.  

A number of thoughts crossed his mind not the least of which was that she had just the right weight when she was positioned on top, but his mind trailed off as the pull from the black hole let up.  The fringes of his now well tattered tailcoat, blew into his eyesight, with a sigh and shrug he sat down with his back to the rock she was standing on, another fine set of clothes ruined within hours of being back on Galiavan.

One of these days they'll last longer.

He grumbled as he looked at the demons, though the statement could have been about the fight with the demons as apposed to his clothes.

Right person, should probably speak... eventually.

With her magic subsided, and the immediate threat dispelled, the woman lowered her arms, before silently turning to the man. Her crimson eyes glanced him over. "You seem well again..." She spoke, her voice was cool and dark to the sound. She reached up, peeling back her hood, revealing her short black hair with long bangs covering her left eye. Her asymmetrical hair was well groomed, becoming shorter in the back while only one eye remained clear and observable while the other half obscured by the silky raven black silk. She smirked, her plush red lips that he was already well acquainted with rising as she took a seat beside him. "Or, were you well the entire time?" She asked, turning to him, batting her long, dark lashes, her head cocked down a little in a playful, culpable look.
Farah Yathllui
Farah Yathllui
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Wed May 29, 2019 7:36 pm

Yes, yes this ones real, great I have to be civil in the midst o yet another jaunt through hell with a 'tor.

He slumped back letting himself relax as she spoke, asking first if he was well again, or if he had been well the entire time. His natural reflex was to smirk, one only half hidden by his head as he rolled it around in her direction eyes half closed. Peeking just through slit lids he sized her up from the ground beneath her feet to the tips of her short dark hair as she sat beside him. His mind slowed a soft beat in the background Orion by Metallica begin to fill his mind as he eyed her for a moment longer as she played her feminine wiles on him batting her long lashes in his direction her head cocked slightly to the side and down.

I'm gonna say what any man with two penises would say, when his tailor asks him if he dresses right or left...

He paused for the odd response to sink in before finishing it as he reached up to run his hand through her short dark hair.

Yes!

His smirk deepened as he held his hand steadily against her head fingers weaved into her hair. He spoke again before she could reply.

I'm a bit of a paradox, I can die but staying dead just doesn't suit me. Though I was tempted something fierce to just drift away somewhere else instead of dealing with the nightmare whore, and her brood.

He turned his head all the way up gazing at her opening his eyelids completely to reveal deep storm blue eyes, fathomless and ancient. Eyes that had seen the beginning of time, the end of another, eyes that hungered for peace by thrived on war and madness. Eyes both deep and shallow, much like the man they belonged to.

But here I am, and all that mess over there is probably just a small fraction of what will no doubt be coming after me far too soon!

Crisis Rocan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Farah Yathllui Thu May 30, 2019 4:55 am

She was quiet, yet attentive as she listened to him. She didn't mind how he slipped his hand through her hair in a playful manner, and only raised a brow to his mentioning of a 'nightmare whore'. So thats where these creatures originate... whomever this Whore person is... She thought, as he continued. What happened next made her crimson eyes widen, her half obscured left eye gleaming as she stared into his ancient, deep blue eyes. "So I had bestowed my gift of life to a being gifted with revival... Curious... curious..." She says, leaning close, her left hand raised up to his chin, grasping it in her hand as she checked his face. "Not a wrinkle, your veins are still not inflamed from the poison... but has it gone to your head, or do you speak true of your revival...?" She asked, though she may have been asking herself rather than him, as she mumbled the words. She had... not come across much intelligent life in her travels. Some Beast-Man hybrids, and more primitive humans. Others were monsters of sorts similar to the ones she helped slay, her eyes turning to them as her strange inamorato.

"An entire brood of these things... after you? This Whore person must not like you very much." She says, her face still pointed to the demon corpses, her red eyes shifted from them however to his face as she smirks in a mischievous manner. "They don't let up? Shame, here I figured I may get better acquainted with this 'undying' humanoid typhoon." She says, closing her shadowed eyes, her plush lips forming a small pout, and her fingers slid away from his chin in a gentle stroke.
Farah Yathllui
Farah Yathllui
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Thu May 30, 2019 3:45 pm

Poisons gone...

Dying saves time, it's quicker to let my...

It wasn't easy for him to describe who he was or better put what he was. Imagine if you can trying to describe to someone that you are a physical version of the big bang, literally the forces of creation incarnate. And how do you tell someone that the very life force they were sacrificing to bring you back to life, was in fact merely a infinite sliver of what you and your people fed into this plain of existence at the beginning of time. OH what a tangled web we weave when at first we practice to deceive.

I find lying to be a waste of time, and I wouldn't call it the power to revive. Let's just say I do not have the ability...

To not...

Exist!

He slid his hand along her cheek to her lips rest one finger upon them for a moment as he considered what to say. He moved his hand as he considered the hard words to swallow, harder for him to say aloud, in the entirety of this plain of existence he had told scarce few of what he was. And those he trusted with his life, who had traveled with him in the beginning had all passed on into this plain of existences foundation. The depth of his age, was as the depth of a shallow pool of water compared to the deepest depths of an ocean when regarding the pain and sorrow he held within.

Qizztren 'tor Kawraith...

She was a lizardman, one of the self proclaimed Godborn, that's what 'tor signifies. Godborn, and in some ways it is not far from the truth. To the east of this continent there are some island, but a long time...

He stopped leaving things out was almost the same as lying at this point.

From what I know for certain it has been centuries since the days of the 'tor as the dominant race here. The lizardmen the 'tor as the called themselves where once your average sized lizard, no bigger than your hand. As they developed the became what they were at the peek of their civilization true lizard men. The had a God of Death, a devil that they say tormented them and drove them from their ancestral home....

The truth of it is, because of what I am I misunderstood and they fled from their God =, fled from the one who caused them to become what they were from small harmless lizards to fully sentient beings, to bipedal humanoid lizards with hate and fear guiding their every action. East of here their used to be more land attached to this continent, it was nearly double in size and the ancient homelands of the 'tor...

All that remains of them are a few scattered islands and no visible trace of the once advanced and heavily populated civilization of the 'tor. They chose their fate in the end, to try and kill their God of Death. All that remains is one of their kind who has gone far beyond what she began as, worse yet...

She doesn't seek revenge for her people, she seeks power and godhood. Or she did when last I was here. Her people treated her as a shunned outcast, her family believed in the their God and worshiped him until the end. She alone survived and like her people before her the 'tor she betrayed and turned against...

She's something else entirely, more and more she resembles certain creatures that inhabit what is left of the place I came from. These creatures...

He shook his head, there was little to say of Droslanox that could describe them enough to express the horror that forced even him to use so much of his Essence to fight them. He had a feeling he knew what they were, and why it required so much to slay even the smallest of them.

Pray shes the only one... ah hell enough of this doom and gloom shit..

If you survive this unfortunate twist of fate, maybe we see about that getting to know this poor unfortunate bastard a bit better huh? I think I've dawdled enough, back to the grind.

Tousling her hair he stood letting his hand rest in her hair for a moment before offering her a hand up then turning to the West once again. They were coming he didn't have to feel their presence to know it, like she felt his. He knew her all too well.

You might want to consider conserving your strength, bot h magical and physical, there's only the two of us if you plan on following me, and her forces are seemingly endless, and bound to include other more formidable beings that will require not holding back!

Crisis Rocan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:12 pm

Wraith boiled within her as she felt the loss of so many of her children slain, the fruits of her labors and labors. It seemed forlorn that of all things it would be the being she had used to help create her horde of loyal servants that would topple so many with such ease. She would not let him live, the man who made her what sh had become, at least in part that was.

Qizztren, stood facing the East she could feel him drawing closer with each moment, he was coming after her she knew it. She had prepared for it, prepared to retake him and use him once again to further her endeavors in the pursuit of power and strength... his!

She sent all of her forces out en mass, every last demon she had created and spawned and all of their progeny to reclaim her favorite material. The source of all her strength and power was the man she felt coming toward her. She looked to her favorites, the ones she had first created, more specifically recreated. Mzrai, Foxblood, Velena and Cyana Shadowheart, and Wict the Forlorn Rose, her lieutenants the heads of her military might. These she gave her orders to and it was they who set out with their legions to hunt the prime component of her witchcraft and demonology.

She made another plan of her own while she left the hunt to her lieutenants. A plan which involved a crazy idea in which she did not know what the results would actually be. A plan to use all of her knowledge of witchcraft and demonology!

Crisis Rocan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:09 pm

Waking up dead is bad enough, but this, oh fuck me this is not waking up dead.  Let me backtrack for a moment to get things straight in my head.  Somehow, somewhere, some when, sleep over came me, I'm assume my short hair beauty of  gravity well went catatonic too.  And that's where things went fuzzy, mostly cause I woke in a place anyone in the right mind wouldn't want to wake up.  

Once again I was held captive by Qizztren, now sporting the moniker Horror Lord, well considering her near Draslanox look I can see it, we'll allow it.   But not restraining me in a skin straight jacket, my own skin that hideousness blue assessed bitch.  I wasn't exactly sure what mumbo jumbo bullshit she was spouting while looking at me, my ears were missing.  Can't hear without ears, and unending or no it still hurts like a som bitch.  In the words of Wolverine when asked if it hurts when his claws come out.... EVERY FUCKING TIME.  You fucking try it, die a few times let me know if it tickles  

So I was taking stock of my situation, it sucked!  Duh!  I can't help myself, I'm having one of those moments.  Thinking of all the stupid things I've heard, you know dumb lines, like there's more then one way to skin a cat.  Getting under your skin, yeah that's kind of literal at the moment.  Don't let it get under your skin.  Yup murder coldblooded murder, I'm going to butcher that blue skinned, blue haired, abomination if it's the first thing I do when I get out of my own skin or the second, third, forth, fifth or whenever I manage it, priorities you know.  First things first, jumping out of my skin... ha... ha... ha...

So fun... evil glare, I think I'm glaring I can't exactly feel my face to know.  Ok change of plans first heal... shit that means I'm going to have to endure mother inferior and her ranting about being whatever the fuck it is she raves about when she has the upper hand.  I honestly forget it all sounds like the adults on Peanuts to me.  Wan waawa wann wa!  Good grief Charlie Brown... ahhh this sucks.

Crisis Rocan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:54 pm

I'll admit I was contemplating mass murder, hell genocide once again as I was pushing myself to get my god damned body back into one piece.  Qizztren fucking 'tor Kawraith was really underestimating just how powerful I was... Again I'll admit I let it happen the first time, mostly because I was taken by surprise and didn't realize what she had done until it was too late to do anything about in good conscious.  But this time I wasn't going to worry about doing things in good conscious.  

First of all I wasn't her only guinea... I'm pretty sure there was a racial slur in there on accident, anyways, guinea pig as I was saying, so many things foreign to my inter-dimensional time traveling intergalactic exploits.  And then again there were somethings that were close to home, well one home world or another for certain parts of my life.  And this particular instance I was becoming fast enraged as I could feel her mind breaking from the dual assault of torture and loss of the herd for the Proboscidea calf among the imprisoned test subject of Horror Lord's collection.  Granted I was the center piece, but for the time being she assumed she had longer time to wait before having to worry about any attempts of breaking free by me.

So it's not too surprising that my internal soundtrack kicked up an oldie that match the scene I found myself living... scratch that pulling myself back together in.  A baby elephant type creature of this world Galiavan in what any would consider a heart breaking situation.  Now generally speaking I can be a cold blooded bastard in fact I was on the point of releasing pure undiluted Essence of Rage all over this godforsaken shit hole of a world and remove it from existence, but the little pudgy pachyderm was tugging on an old earth heart string of mine  Damn the little bastard but I couldn't bring myself to wipe it off the face of this planet even though it would mean I could extinguish Lizard lips for good.

And as far as that cretin goes I had an off the shelf version of a song running through my head that fit what I was thinking right now and the crap she'd pouted while she thought I wasn't able to hear her.

Speaking of split personalities, what you wanted the rest of that chain of thoughts, too bad.

I'm not the kind to say what I'm thinking when I' thinking in multiple directions it tends to drive mere mortals bat shit crazy spoiler alert even on Galiavan I've done it. Wait a minute that got off as a sexual innuendo, and again... hmmm.

So bad one-liner innuendos out of the way and aside, there was an elephant in the room I had to contend with and a whole shit ton of guilt if I let it die as its parents had. What to do, what to do I've pondered. But there's nothing for it but to rescue the brat and send it to safety, as far away as I can send it from here... because I'm feeling the need to end the last stagnant vestige of the 'tor once and for all.

Crisis Rocan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:20 pm

The songs slides into place on my internal sound track as my jaw locks back into its proper place and my hands clench on the bars of my cage.  I look out seeing that she has left her workshop and hatchet center, along with her prime specimen and material of choice me behind for the day.  She thinks I'm dead again, or so far beyond the normal appearance of life that she can safely leave my corpse inside this cage for a while.  More's the fool for she does not know me as well as she thinks.  I've grown tired of her and have lost the apathetic indulgence I felt for centuries and numerous lifetimes because of what I had done to her people. But no more I was through with her and frankly I had let it go on far to long. This was one endangered species that needed to go extinct. Gripping the bars of my cage I bent them apart and stepped through I knew I had maybe an hour of time alone, from my observations of her habits and her feeble idea of security for my confinement.

Laughable at best, but then again she had no idea how much I had allowed in my own guilt for letting things happen as they had in the passed with and because of her. I had time and there were innocents that needed saving before I did what I had in mind to do. Namely there was the elephant calf as much a victim as I was supposed to be here, to see to and all of this had to be destroyed, her experiments and schemes needed to come to a permanent end. If not her life, as well.

I'll sum up what happened next for the sake of keeping things aesthetically appealing. The elephant calf I freed and sent through a tear in reality, to safety or rather someplace that wouldn't end up on the top of my shit list right along with Qizztren' tor I'm going to break her with my fucking Kawrath real soon. I did something special for her too, knowing she was the last of her kind here I blessed her, most likely with a curse in all actuality. She would live for a long time, many years beyond that of her late kin, and give birth regularly to more of her kind, on her own. Almost asexually in a fashion, hopefully that wouldn't bit me in the ass someday. With the rift sealed and the elephant calf safely away I had but one goal, the total and utter fucking destruction of Horror Lord and her hell spawn of bastards.

My timing was of course as epic as every the next song on my internal sound track was perfect as well they came in sounded the alarm and to my entire lack of surprise and the horde of the 'tor began to swarm my prison.

The words bounced through me head before they even hit, but I let my inner demons out, all the pent up rage that had been bottled over her and all that she had done, that I had let happen, that I could stop from happening. So back to the mass murder for me, oh wait am I doing that again.... yup your damn right I am, the butcher of lizardmen is back in action folks, slicing, stabbing, cutting, hacking, and all around generally... wait wait wait a good damn minute.

No seriously I don't even have a weapon to slice, stab, cut, hack or well generally fucking butcher anything with... oh well there's my cue the lyrics just kicked in...

Let's just say I started with the first one and went all mountain troll on its ass... rip,tear, nothing to spare, next Christmas present please. Shredding each demon limb from limb I started my rampage through Horror Lord's domain...

Crisis Rocan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:40 pm

Aright sideways moment here, unbeknownst to me while I was rampaging all over Qizztren's hopes and dreams of world domination and conquest.  There were other forces in the world preparing to collide with her royal bitchiness and wage war against her for the future of Galiavan.  They were the Old Gods that history remembers not.

Apparently she picked a fight with every living thing on the planet while I had been away, and more to the point there were powerful beings walking the world that weren't here when I last was. So while I was busy picking apart her strong armed hand picked demon guards for me, they were on the move, the lords of the land, the Gods of this world. She had transgressed against them and they had seen fit to come and exterminate their father's enemy in person? Shouldn't that be in persons, being multiple, oh well English fuck it doesn't matter how its supposed to be. Her attention was not on me thinking I was safely tucked away, so the bulk of her forces were arrayed to defend against the God's which she had no fear of.

Crisis Rocan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:42 am

That's the thing about being me the world spins in a different way.  Turns against reality in fact.

Qizztren's eyes were upon the approaching storm, the God's of Galiavan well more like raging storm.  To be honest once I made it to the light of day I just stood back and watched for a while.  And what a sight it was to behold.  I'm not given to witnessing the powers that be on a strange world but Galiavan's was something of a twist.  

I watched from the overhead view where the eyes of mortals couldn't see, a semi omnipotent sight.  You see I can extent my mind outward touching all things with sight and hearing.  They were the children of Krad, monster animalistic humanoid beings of great size and power.  Cats, dog, boar, snake the list continued on and needless to say there power was evident from afar so it came as no surprise that Qizztren chose to face off against them with her horde of demon horrors.

There was something beautiful int he unnatural forces of these godlings descending upon Qizztren's domain.  Each blinding and majestic in its own right.  Imagine if you will the wild natures of animals enhanced and amplified by power beyond mortality.  It's hard to describe even from my vantage point above beyond and around it all...

Blood and death sold wholesale of demons born from blackest magics and twisted intentions... but so too did gods fall in battle, there was raged like fires in the sky and infernos on the oceans, but most of all the mass force with which the gods and demons clashed unleash upon the world.  Think what it would feel like to be hammered by a thunderstorm well having a mountain drop on your head.

Crisis Rocan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

That which All Gods... Deify, Vilify... and fear Empty The hell of it, is what we are!

Post  Crisis Rocan Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:54 am

These were not the War Gods of Modern Galiavan that came to the lands of the ‘tor. These were the beastial Gods first formed by Krad first among the Old Gods foremost of the Gods time Forgot. Krad as well came in all her splendor and glory to the fight against the Horde of the ‘Tor.

They are mentioned in more detail elsewhere so I’ll focus more on my point of view in this moment of earth shattering history for Galiavan. Their appearance gave me more than ample time to free myself as I have already described and send the last Galiavan elephant to safety, but as I made my from her inner sanctums and compound I ran across a rather obnoxious monkey that seemed intent on being a royal pain in the ass, and climbing all over me as I removed more of her inner body of guards from the buildings of her lair.

I will never bother you.
I will never promise to.
I will never follow you.
I will never bother you
Never speak a word again
I will crawl away for good.
I will move away from here,
You won’t be afraid of fear.
No thought was put into this,
Always knew we would come to this.
Things have never been so swell.
I have never failed to feel...

I stopped dead in my tracks as Nirvana’s You know You’re right was playing in my head. It’s always the way it goes my internal sound track playing songs like a good damn eightball on steroids predicting the events and turns in my life. It’s one of those songs that plays on the heart in at least two directions, or at least I’ve always felt the pull of multiple mindsets everytime I feel it reverberating throughout my body from head to toes I had the worst preminination as I walked into a cavern down instead of up inside her fortress of suck. Trees and cave walls, city ruins, mountain like mounds, all blending together. It was a rather unique part of the compound more training grounds rather than fortress. As though someone wanted to build a realistic battleground indoors.

Well they succeeded but what hit me was not the area, but the weapons of my first true opponents

That which All Gods... Deify, Vilify... and fear Twin1-11

That which All Gods... Deify, Vilify... and fear Twin2-11

That which All Gods... Deify, Vilify... and fear Wictfu10

Velena, Cyana, and Wict. The twins who I had given up wandering for, and Wict, our children molded into a demon child of Qizztren’s design… this was going to be my undoing. How could I fight those who I loved the most. How could I raise my hands in war against the ones who I died to keep alive before. It’s pain, pain, pain….

A whip of lightning in the daughters hand, fire balls and a flame coated sword, pain, pain, pain… You know you’re right.

I’m so warm and calm inside.
I no longer have to hide.
Let’s talk about someone else
Steaming soup against her mouth
Nothing really bothers her.
She just wants to love herself.
I will move away from here,
You won’t be afraid of fear.
No thought was put into this,
I always knew it would come to this!
Things have never been so swell.
I have never failed to feel...

Pain.

You know you’re right.

PAIN!

That which All Gods... Deify, Vilify... and fear Twin1-12

That which All Gods... Deify, Vilify... and fear Twin2-12

Escalation is what always comes next, the twins upped their power and started going for the kill with extreme prejudice… after all they still believed I had killed our daughters. Dearest sweat Wict who had yet to raise her powers beyond the initial whip which like her mother’s weapons kept striking and baring my down, down, down to the ground wounded, fractured, and breaking.

I laughed with the next song to start playing in my head. I jokingly called this bands songs my drinking sounds, but with the ironic upbeat mood and tempo of their sad depressing songs I always lift me feeling up on the downslide. I did it again while the music echoed proving my need to just take the beatings and endure this hatred. The twins I could understand, I knew the lies Lizard Lips had told them, but Wict I was unsure of, what had my daughters been told of me and this situation by my mortal enemy. Whatever it was the beating and pain flard burnt, cut stabbed and seared into my flesh over and over again.

First an ear, than an arm, nicks and cuts deep and shallow into my legs and remaining arm. But I kept standing back up taking each and every attack head on not flinching as the ones I loved the most tried to maim and kill me out of revenge and lie fueled hate.

And I stood back up to do it all over again. Heart wrenching and heartbreaking I had no choices available just keep standing up black and blue, blooded and severed. Just keep standing back up again and again broken but unbreakable.

It could be allowed to go on… it… it.

This moment in time.
This moment define.
How is it I feel nothing!

Resonate, the words of the next track began to resonate inside of me, coiling around my Essence, bridging the gap between the emotions of pain, and the Rage which I had been from the beginning… The Essence of Rage coiling inside creeping along my veins like a cold thunder sizzling through my body one prickling crawling movement at a time, along my spine, snaking out through every vein of my boy as if my heart had begun pumping power Essence of Rage not all of my body.

All my life I was in the cold.
Now I find I feel nothing more.

Now I’m not so invincible.

I wasn’t dying like they had planned and hoped upon seeing me… they pushed their powers to the max, off loading everything they had and it was not insignificant…

That which All Gods... Deify, Vilify... and fear Twin210

That which All Gods... Deify, Vilify... and fear Twin110

That which All Gods... Deify, Vilify... and fear Wictpr11

I saw them switch through eyes of Rage now enveloped with all of my being, I was starting to reform my body even though the raging torrent of attacks had heightened, to pure elemental assaults their former bodies would never have been capable of fire, blending into shadow, iron blade merging into rock, and lightning morphing into liquid wind. This was more than they should ever have been capable of achieving as the ancient forefathers of the Bejionese race.

It kills me not to know this
But I've all but just forgotten
But the color of her eyes were
And her scars or how she got them
As the telling signs of age rain down
A single tear is droppin'
Through the valleys of an aging face
That this world has forgotten
That’s it a single tear streaks down my face as I realize just how hard these words are hitting me. My internal sound track is raping my emotinos, tearing them raw in this moment,

There is no reconciliation
That will put me in my place
And there is no time like the present
To drink these draining seconds
But seldom do these words ring true
When I'm constantly failing you
Like walls that we just can't break through
Until we disappear
Burning the single tear cut deeper than anything my family of Galiavan could do to me. Blood flowed from my eye, in truth, the tear had the crimson color of a wound so raw and broken open. I knew what I must do.

So tell me now
If this ain't love
Then how do we get out?
'Cause I don't know

I stood slowly eyeing Wict, as her body changed entirely from one dead torn to pieces daughter to the other, my eyes seeing the simple true my beloved twins had not noticd clearly even once since the day Qizztren fucking ‘tor Kawraith had ravaged our peaceful lives into a blood bath of hate and lies.

That's when she said
"I don't hate you, boy, I just want to save you
While there's still something left to save"
That's when I told her
"I love you, girl, but I'm not the answer
For the questions that you still have"

They could never see the answer to their questions why did I do it? how could I do it?, when the truth was beyond their eyes ability to see.

And the day pressed on like crushing weights
For no man does it ever wait
Like memories of dying days
That deafen us like hurricanes
Bathed in flames we held the brand
Uncurled the fingers in your hand
Pressed into the flesh like sand
Now do you understand?
So tell me now
If this ain't love
How do we get out?
'Cause I don't know

I stood tall burying my smoldering anger, the words of the song taking a real moment of my life to unfold. The pressing weight of this day bore down upon me like the drag of a gravity well in space, breaking that which held my anger in check, the hate and Rage which I was that had consumed my soul from nearly all eternity…

Time waits for no man, and the memories of those deaths of dying here for them to live, of dying elsewhere to let others survive, of breaking my heart into an infinite pile of shattered pieces. Wicts power deafened and batted me around like a hurricane, Velena’s Shadow drenched flames, crossed with Cyana’s iron blades turned rock, my hands slammed into them against the forces of all three The tear slowly trickled down to my throat. A trail of blood a trail of a single tear cut deeper than anything they could do in this moment.

I uncurled my hands and let their attacks bury into my flesh, they pressed into like sinking into sand, without effect…

I looked into their eyes all three at once, and quoted the song… If this ain’t love, then how do we get out? Cause I don’t know!

That's when she said
That's when I told her

I saw the truth in their eyes, buried in their hearts,

One thousand miles away
There's nothing left to say
But so much left that I don't know
We never had a choice
This world is too much noise
It takes me under
It takes me under once again
I don't hate you
I don't hate you, no
But tell me now
If this ain't love
Then how do we get out?
'Cause I don't know

THey were caught in the moment the twins stopped in a single second of time. Wict split like the two daughters she was in a fraction of a second behind her mothers..

That's when she said
That's when I told her
Oh oh, I don't hate you
I don't hate you
Oh oh, I don't hate you
No, I don't hate you
Oh oh

Fuck it…. I have no choice if I’m to fix this, to change what is, to break the cycle of what has been done by that conniving bitch….

There were no other words to be said…

Point blank I was consumed by my Essence...

Rage…

By what I had just done to those I loved with all that I was…

There was no forgiveness for this…

Not for me…

And especially not for...

QIZZTREN!

Crisis Rocan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

That which All Gods... Deify, Vilify... and fear Empty Retribution

Post  Crisis Rocan Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:39 am

Then I would, and I would
Destroy your God!
Yes I would if I could
Destroy your God
Because you’re born Again!

I stalked from her compound across the continent to the battlefield of Krad and her Old Gods.. I stalked Qizztren’tor Kawraith like arma-fucking-gedon unleashed.

Old Gods and demons alike I tore through with but one goal, Qizztrenn, there was nothing in the heavens, hells or upon the earth that was going to stop me from sending this fucking bastard spawn of my blood to a cruel and endless fate far worse then the mercy of DEATH!...

I saw dead gods, and dead demons scattered everywhere upon the lands of the ‘tor.  Trees torn from the ground mountains leveled, corpses flying here and there as the rage seethed out of me boiling over reach a peak it had not been since the day I was forced to lay to rest the first of my loved ones Zen Raya the Essence of Darkness and Light from Krafey’s manipulation of her very being.  I raged against the machine and mechanisms of this battle between the Horde of the ‘tor and Krad and her first batch of Godly children.  All were torn apart in my path any and all who stepped before me, there were no friends and allies upon this battlefield.  Soon enough only the most primal of Gods were foolish enough to stay were I hunted.  ANd the Demons they were bond by blood to hate and kill me

Both met the same fate, no words reached me to stop or help…. FUCK YOU I WON’T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME!

None of you can reach inside my heart and stop the flood of revenge, nor the torrent of retribution that must be administered to the vile beast.  Soon enough the battle reached a climax, and I found not just Qizztren, but Krad in all her golden haired and golden lit splendor.  I was RAGE.. incarnate.  Now that Qizzten was within my sight, nothing could stand before my wraith.  Though Krad tried to interfere and lay her claim, I denied her the choice and option, Qizztren had truly grown powerful, since the days of her lizardhood.  But I had no desire for fair play or sportsmanship, or an honorable fight.  I glared definitely at Krad, as my Essence poured out over powering the Fledgling of an upper tier God  For here, though she was powerful and great in force and nature, capable of creating these other Gods and ruling the world with little to no effort, before all that I am, she paled in comparison like a blade of grass burnt to dust from growing too close to the sun.  And Qizztren’tor Kawraith, was about to learn her greatest mistake.  

The words echoed in my head as I gave Krad a moment to realize that I’m about to wipe this tiny speck from existence with the sheer weight of my Essence pouring out spinning uncontrolled it would seem.  Power unlike anything she had ever felt or known.  Wisdom dictated she run from this fight.  That she did, Krad fled, more out of self preservation then fear, for in her soul she knew this attack was not aimed at her, and she was being given a chance to live and carry on with her Godly existence.  In the wake of all this power being unleashed Krad thought that all of her creations had been destroyed and wiped off the face of Galiavan.  Soe had survived, but history lost track of the majority of them, just as Krad had in the wake of what I was about to do.

I corned Qizztrenn at the very place where this all began, at the long since dried up pool of water where I first touched the lands of Galiavan.  Releasing all of my pent up Essence and pure RAGE!  The land rumbled for but an instant before it was no more, everything between Shi no Shima and Gendoshima ceased to exist.   Hadn’t missed her, though the shit eating grin on her ugly ass Lizard lips said she thought I had.  She began to taunt me but I had other plans for her, a fate worse than death.  She deserved no less than what she had done for the ages I had suffered and the lives of my wives and daughters which she had forced my hand into destroying not more than a handful of hours ago.

Death was mercy… and I was feeling everything but merciful at the moment.

She was caught mid word as my hand squeezed her grimy throat closed, choking the words to an end.  All that power, all that strength she had managed to steal and pull from my body and being over the years, all of it amounting to nothing more than a child’s feeble and meaningless strength before my unleashed fury.

That which All Gods... Deify, Vilify... and fear Horror12

I spoke before casting her out of existence, returning a small part of what my people had sacrificed themselves to create back into our empty home, back into the very center of all existence and all things.  I cast her into the Abyss to suffer for eternity alone. Saying only these few words.

I dub thee unforgiven!

In the end I felt oddly calm, the world had been reshaped through pain and cosmic power.  An entire continent had been reduced to a handful of islands many, many miles apart.  And I was being licked by a monkey...

Is that my blood?

Oh shit not again!

Crisis Rocan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum