The Garden of the Queens

Go down

The Garden of the Queens

Post  Queen Ysolda Bright-Spear on Wed May 23, 2018 11:46 pm

{I'll add filler to make up the scene}

The Queen of Scardia sits upon one of the many marble benches throughout the garden. She sat, hunched, with her eyes upon the fountain close by. She was betrothed in these gardens, but she was feeling down and certain her husband's funeral pyre will be set here as well. His illness is progressing, he can barely lift himself out of his throne these days. What happened to you my sweet Prince? My handsome knight? Ysolda asked herself, not that she knew. It was similar to the BTB plague, as his energy was sapped, the man who could wrestle a bear could barely swat a fly in his current state, though the healing spells seemed to be working to an extent, the Queen felt like he was on his dying days. She closed her eyes, sighing heavily at the misfortune, a hand covering her beautiful face amidst the beauty of the Garden.
Queen Ysolda Bright-Spear
Recruit
Recruit

Location : Queen Ysolda Cesile Bright-Spear/Ysolda the Lioness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Garden of the Queens

Post  Hrothor the Honored on Thu May 24, 2018 12:10 am

Hrothor was about to close the doors to the tower for the final time to the White Tower. Bearing his armor, and sword, he was about to make a journey to Connor's place in Kilwood forest, but he notices Queen Bright Spear sitting in the tower gardens.

'Hm... Perhaps then this was convenient, if awkward...' hrothor thought as he entered the gardens. "Ah, Your grace, good evening." the old man of the tower greeted.
Hrothor the Honored
Corporal
Corporal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Ysolda Bright-Spear on Thu May 24, 2018 4:12 am

Hrothor the Honored wrote:Hrothor was about to close the doors to the tower for the final time to the White Tower. Bearing his armor, and sword, he was about to make a journey to Connor's place in Kilwood forest, but he notices Queen Bright Spear sitting in the tower gardens.

'Hm... Perhaps then this was convenient, if awkward...' hrothor thought as he entered the gardens. "Ah, Your grace, good evening." the old man of the tower greeted.

The woman raised her head, turning to face the old Master of the Tower, and bowed her head. "Ah, Honored Hrothor..." Ysolda begins, about to make some generic remark when she noticed his travelling gear. "I was not aware you were going on a journey! I hope I'm not keeping you here with my presence, I was simply getting some fresh air."

Queen Ysolda Bright-Spear
Recruit
Recruit

Location : Queen Ysolda Cesile Bright-Spear/Ysolda the Lioness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrothor the Honored on Thu May 24, 2018 4:31 pm

Hrothor smiled as he bowed before his queen. "Actually, your majesty, this is a good time...." Hrothor said as he took something from around his neck, and placed it into a envelope, which he quickly sealed and handed to her.

"I unfortunately go to complete my final mission. And since there are no new paladins yet fully knighted by the throne to replace me... This must go to you..."

If Ysolda were to open the envelope there, she would find a multi folded letter, and the Key to the Tower.

Hrothor the Honored
Corporal
Corporal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum