Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn

+2
Cypria Farswallow
Berna Lunavale
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn - Page 2 Empty Re: Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn

Post  Berna Lunavale Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:28 am

Berna closed her eyes, flustered as the man named Connor began to open up by teasing her plush body with his rough, warm hands. She squeezed her thighs together as he began to intimately feel her, groping her right tit and tracing the left lip of her pussy that had been peeking from her thong under her short shorts. She was getting warm herself, as she slid her slender fingers over his strong arms, holding them as he inspected her thoroughly. She giggled, leaning her head back, her large red eyes gazing into his green gaze. "I'm Berna~" She moaned, blushing with a smile. "Well, ah... I think Cypria should fill ya in, as I... or rather you good Sir Connor, have your hands full~" She cooed, blowing cool air into his face, rubbing her bum's cheeks against his pelvis... wanting to test out his growth between his legs, to have a feel of his hardening rod as it would only be fair.
Berna Lunavale
Berna Lunavale
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Cypria Farswallow Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:36 am

The woman had already finished her meal when Berna brought the man over. His cloak and appearance suggested a hermit of sorts... but she saw his face and couldn't help but feel a tug at her own heart...

She closed her eyes. "Ahem..." she composed herself. "Yes... Berna I suppose lured you over here with the promise of wealth and sex. We can provide you with both actually," She says, much to Berna's surprise as such things were usually not to Cypria's methods. "As you can tell from my partner's physique, we're not ordinary women. We're treasure hunters, looking for the Ruins of Tesselth. I'm sure you've heard of the legend and myth, but no one's ever really seen it up close, due to the thick forest of Kilwood." She says, clasping her hands and sighing. "Be honest, if you know this forest inside and out, then take us to Tesselth. If you're only boasting, leave now." she says with a sigh, skeptical of the handsome shrouded man.
Cypria Farswallow
Cypria Farswallow
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Connor Greyarrow Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:43 am

Connor looked up Cypria and smirked. "Ruins of Tesselth... don't exist." he says, sliding his left hand up Berna's toned belly, tugging her close to him. She would feel a rather impressive bulge between her clothed ass cheeks, and now his left hand dipped under her shorts, rubbing at her crotch over her black thong... he wasn't going to finger her, not here. But tease her... he shall. "...but there is a crypt the legend is based on. Its in dangerous country, the kind of place where the beasts don't leave any traces of your presence. Ask anyone around here who I am, and they'll tell you: He's Connor, the shadow of Kilwood. He's a hermit who doesn't come to town often... only for some liquor or supplies." he replied. "I can tell you girls mean business, Berna's knife on her hip is not a common dagger." He chuckles before raising a brow. "So... you only need a guide? I can do that... whats you're going price?"
Connor Greyarrow
Connor Greyarrow
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Berna Lunavale Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:46 am

Connor Greyarrow wrote:Connor looked up Cypria and smirked. "Ruins of Tesselth... don't exist." he says, sliding his left hand up Berna's toned belly, tugging her close to him. She would feel a rather impressive bulge between her clothed ass cheeks, and now his left hand dipped under her shorts, rubbing at her crotch over her black thong... he wasn't going to finger her, not here. But tease her... he shall. "...but there is a crypt the legend is based on. Its in dangerous country, the kind of place where the beasts don't leave any traces of your presence. Ask anyone around here who I am, and they'll tell you: He's Connor, the shadow of Kilwood. He's a hermit who doesn't come to town often... only for some liquor or supplies." he replied. "I can tell you girls mean business, Berna's knife on her hip is not a common dagger." He chuckles before raising a brow. "So... you only need a guide? I can do that... whats you're going price?"  

Berna blinked as his hand left her thigh. Aww... She then blinked again, surprised to feel his... bulge against her butt! She blushed, and then her eyes widened as his hand slipped under her short shorts, and teased at her lips behind her black thong! She closed her eyes, biting her lower lip to suppress a moan, his hands were like... magic. She was getting very hot thanks to his hands, that she didn't even realize he had pulled out and inspected her dagger! She only blinked, before pleasure over took her concerns again.
Berna Lunavale
Berna Lunavale
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Cypria Farswallow Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:53 am

Connor Greyarrow wrote:Connor looked up Cypria and smirked. "Ruins of Tesselth... don't exist." he says, sliding his left hand up Berna's toned belly, tugging her close to him. She would feel a rather impressive bulge between her clothed ass cheeks, and now his left hand dipped under her shorts, rubbing at her crotch over her black thong... he wasn't going to finger her, not here. But tease her... he shall. "...but there is a crypt the legend is based on. Its in dangerous country, the kind of place where the beasts don't leave any traces of your presence. Ask anyone around here who I am, and they'll tell you: He's Connor, the shadow of Kilwood. He's a hermit who doesn't come to town often... only for some liquor or supplies." he replied. "I can tell you girls mean business, Berna's knife on her hip is not a common dagger." He chuckles before raising a brow. "So... you only need a guide? I can do that... whats you're going price?"  

Cypria frowned at first, but when he began to explain himself, she reopened her blue eyes and looked him over, even as he put Berna into a state of bliss. "You're right. We're serious about finding that place. We need a guide, to take us there and back and your aid in our search could prove helpful for us. 50 Platinum coins, and you can sleep with Berna up front. Once completed, you may sleep with me, and can have whatever else we don't take from the ruins... or rather crypt." she smirked.
Cypria Farswallow
Cypria Farswallow
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Connor Greyarrow Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:58 am

Cypria Farswallow wrote:
Cypria frowned at first, but when he began to explain himself, she reopened her blue eyes and looked him over, even as he put Berna into a state of bliss. "You're right. We're serious about finding that place. We need a guide, to take us there and back and your aid in our search could prove helpful for us. 50 Platinum coins, and you can sleep with Berna up front. Once completed, you may sleep with me, and can have whatever else we don't take from the ruins... or rather crypt." she smirked.

Connor raised a brow. Never before had he been bartered with such rare goods. "Hmm... I dunno, that place is pretty dangerous. I never fully ventured into its depths, so I can't say whats beyond but corpses in stone coffins..." He says, before thinking it over. "How about 100 Platinum Coins, Berna and I get acquainted with one another, and you let me have a kiss and... feel, Cypria." He began. "Then we get acquainted once we return to Kilwood." He proposed.
Connor Greyarrow
Connor Greyarrow
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Cypria Farswallow Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:01 am

Connor Greyarrow wrote:
Cypria Farswallow wrote:

Connor raised a brow. Never before had he been bartered with such rare goods. "Hmm... I dunno, that place is pretty dangerous. I never fully ventured into its depths, so I can't say whats beyond but corpses in stone coffins..." He says, before thinking it over. "How about 100 Platinum Coins, Berna and I get acquainted with one another, and you let me have a kiss and... feel, Cypria." He began. "Then we get acquainted once we return to Kilwood." He proposed.

Cypria blushed. "Make it 75 coins, and I will agree to your terms Connor." She replied.
Cypria Farswallow
Cypria Farswallow
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Connor Greyarrow Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:04 am

Connor chuckled, continuing to tease Berna's womanhood and grope her breast under his cloak. "Very well then. Berna and I will get acquainted up stairs. I'll be back down to receive the other half of my payment once we're...finished." He winked, scooping the pink haired thief up as he stood! His hands slipping away from her intimate places, as he carries her. He looks over to Berna. "You're room, milady?" He cooed, with a sly smirk.
Connor Greyarrow
Connor Greyarrow
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Berna Lunavale Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:07 am

Connor Greyarrow wrote:Connor chuckled, continuing to tease Berna's womanhood and grope her breast under his cloak. "Very well then. Berna and I will get acquainted up stairs. I'll be back down to receive the other half of my payment once we're...finished." He winked, scooping the pink haired thief up as he stood! His hands slipping away from her intimate places, as he carries her. He looks over to Berna. "You're room, milady?" He cooed, with a sly smirk.

Berna gasped as she was lifted, and she turns her red eyes to him, blushing bashfully. "...204~" She squeaked, before turning to Cypria, tossing her the waitress' purse she had snatched. "Pay him then Cypria~" She moans, before clinging to Connor's chest.
Berna Lunavale
Berna Lunavale
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Cypria Farswallow Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:08 am

The sack of coins clanked on the table in front of Cypria, who took it and smiled, closing her eyes. "Have fun you two~" She giggled. While they went off to have some intimacy, she was going to have a few more pints to herself.
Cypria Farswallow
Cypria Farswallow
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Connor Greyarrow Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:18 am

Berna Lunavale wrote:

Berna gasped as she was lifted, and she turns her red eyes to him, blushing bashfully. "...204~" She squeaked, before turning to Cypria, tossing her the waitress' purse she had snatched. "Pay him then Cypria~" She moans, before clinging to Connor's chest.

He smirked, walking away from the table, through a crowd of merry patrons doing their own business, and carried the young woman up to her room.

[to here]
Connor Greyarrow
Connor Greyarrow
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhorke Graywatch Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:19 pm

Rhorke stumbles into the already packed pub, already well drunk with wine, and smiled stupidly as he rose each of his muscular arms. "Oi! FREE ROUND FOR EVERYONE HERE!" He exhaled, causing many roars and shouts of joy to follow. "BY order, of Rhorke Graywatch, you sadssons of whores...!" He laughed, drunk and stumbling into people he had seen and met before, others he had not, patting shoulders and making merry as he made his way to the bartender. "A damn mug of ale for me old friend!" He laughed, and was given what he was asked for, albeit begrudgingly. Rhorke was the village headman's second son, the rebel and free Graywatch. His elder brother was being groomed to head the village after father, so Rhorke often did his own thing, and was frequently in trouble.

He leaned back against the bar table, mug in hand, and tossed it back, gulping loudly. "Haaaah..." he sighed, wiping his lips, surveying the pub for new faces while reflecting upon the memories of the hunt. Ironically, one of the regulars asked Rhorke what was cause of the charity, and the young man smiled. "Oh, I just came back from the best hunt of me damn life! This haul can last us for a month! And the furs, Gods, they'll fetch us a nice penny from the Cretu Marketplace, oh yes, that is for certain!"

With that, he took up the ale again, guzzling it down.

Rhorke Graywatch
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhephila Deathcaller Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:32 pm

Rhephila could hear the booming voices from outside the pub, and the cloaked woman soon entered. She was on the search for someone on behalf the Council, a criminal... so the young half Nymph figured her best option was to listen to the local rumors... then again, her Nymph blood was quite attracted to the sounds of merriment within.

The heavy oaken doors swung open, and the glowing eyed maiden whose face was obscured hood, entered. There was much merriment indeed, the young woman found it hard to slip her way through with ease without brushing against someone or bumping into objects. Before she knew it, with a gasp here and there, she was being forced to the bar by the rough and tumble patrons, where she bumped into a young, handsome stag of a man who was recalling his adventures. She turned to him, and his eyes were on her- for her long black cape failed to hide her jiggly large bosom which jutted from the folds of black; her white shirt designed to show off her deep cleavage and bouncing bobbling breasts!

Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn - Page 2 Ddn8m58-4f7450a3-9920-43d2-b829-cc163b57c3fd

The young man in front of her was the cause of the revelry it seemed. Her crimson eyes blinked under the hood, and she smiled, her face still obscured. "Oh... the hunt? I take there was no trouble for you, and you didn't encounter anything terrifying, 'ansom~?" She purred, sliding closer to him, pulling out her purse to pay for a drink. "A tankard of red wine," she says to the barman, before returning her attention back to the young man, peeling back her hood to reveal her youthful, round face. She had large red eyes, silky black hair dark as midnight, and plush red, kissable lips. She smiled, batting her long dark lashes at the Scardian and waited for both her wine and response.
Rhephila Deathcaller
Rhephila Deathcaller
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhorke Graywatch Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:37 pm

Rhephila Deathcaller wrote:Rhephila could hear the booming voices from outside the pub, and the cloaked woman soon entered. She was on the search for someone on behalf the Council, a criminal... so the young half Nymph figured her best option was to listen to the local rumors... then again, her Nymph blood was quite attracted to the sounds of merriment within.

The heavy oaken doors swung open, and the glowing eyed maiden whose face was obscured hood, entered. There was much merriment indeed, the young woman found it hard to slip her way through with ease without brushing against someone or bumping into objects. Before she knew it, with a gasp here and there, she was being forced to the bar by the rough and tumble patrons, where she bumped into a young, handsome stag of a man who was recalling his adventures. She turned to him, and his eyes were on her- for her long black cape failed to hide her jiggly large bosom which jutted from the folds of black; her white shirt designed to show off her deep cleavage and bouncing bobbling breasts!

Dragon's Tooth Tavern and Inn - Page 2 Ddn8m58-4f7450a3-9920-43d2-b829-cc163b57c3fd

The young man in front of her was the cause of the revelry it seemed. Her crimson eyes blinked under the hood, and she smiled, her face still obscured. "Oh... the hunt? I take there was no trouble for you, and you didn't encounter anything terrifying, 'ansom~?" She purred, sliding closer to him, pulling out her purse to pay for a drink. "A tankard of red wine," she says to the barman, before returning her attention back to the young man, peeling back her hood to reveal her youthful, round face. She had large red eyes, silky black hair dark as midnight, and plush red, kissable lips. She smiled, batting her long dark lashes at the Scardian and waited for both her wine and response.

Rhorke's ale splashed out of the mug, but with quick reflexes and a free steady hand, he not only saved the beer from splashing over himself or the pretty young maiden, but now found himself holding her hand. His hand gently caressed hers, as he turns to her... staring deeply at her jiggly cleavage so... alluringly displayed for him. Why hello girls, you're a lovely pair of twins now, aren't we? He then glanced up, to the shadow of her cowl, to the crimson eyes glowing in the shadow of her veil. "Aye..." he says, less jovially and in a more deeper, soothing tone. "Ain't nothin' out there I can't handle, nay, even that oversized lizard of the loch out in Kilwood's depths ain't a match for the likes of me, Rhorke Graywatch." He says, his eyes deeply staring into hers, raising his mug to his lips. She had called out for a wine, and he placed a hand on her purse, sliding it back to her, and then lowered his mug. "No need for that, love, its on the house." he winked. "Aye, there's always somethin' terrifying out there. The woods like to spit out monsters time to time, but I'm the worst thing out there." He chuckled, and as she removed her hood, he swore he was going to bed this woman before the night was out or relinquish any claim he had on Kilwood Village. She was beautiful, very attractive, her face having a way to draw you in to it... and she had the most unique eyes. Glowing in the low light... like a fire's dying embers...and the fact her pupils had a different shape to them, a small 'x' or rather cross shape instead of your standard orb. "Fascinating...." he coos, lowering his mug. Her skin was like porcelain, her aura seductive and yet innocent. "My my, when did you blow into town dear heart?" He asked, reaching out, parting a lock of silky raven hair away from her gorgeous eyes.

Rhorke Graywatch
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhephila Deathcaller Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:16 pm

Rhorke Graywatch wrote:
Rhephila Deathcaller wrote:Rhephila could hear the booming voices from outside the pub, and the cloaked woman soon entered. She was on the search for someone on behalf the Council, a criminal... so the young half Nymph figured her best option was to listen to the local rumors... then again, her Nymph blood was quite attracted to the sounds of merriment within.

Rhorke's ale splashed out of the mug, but with quick reflexes and a free steady hand, he not only saved the beer from splashing over himself or the pretty young maiden, but now found himself holding her hand. His hand gently caressed hers, as he turns to her... staring deeply at her jiggly cleavage so... alluringly displayed for him. Why hello girls, you're a lovely pair of twins now, aren't we? He then glanced up, to the shadow of her cowl, to the crimson eyes glowing in the shadow of her veil. "Aye..." he says, less jovially and in a more deeper, soothing tone. "Ain't nothin' out there I can't handle, nay, even that oversized lizard of the loch out in Kilwood's depths ain't a match for the likes of me, Rhorke Graywatch." He says, his eyes deeply staring into hers, raising his mug to his lips. She had called out for a wine, and he placed a hand on her purse, sliding it back to her, and then lowered his mug. "No need for that, love, its on the house." he winked. "Aye, there's always somethin' terrifying out there. The woods like to spit out monsters time to time, but I'm the worst thing out there." He chuckled, and as she removed her hood, he swore he was going to bed this woman before the night was out or relinquish any claim he had on Kilwood Village. She was beautiful, very attractive, her face having a way to draw you in to it... and she had the most unique eyes. Glowing in the low light... like a fire's dying embers...and the fact her pupils had a different shape to them, a small 'x' or rather cross shape instead of your standard orb. "Fascinating...." he coos, lowering his mug. Her skin was like porcelain, her aura seductive and yet innocent. "My my, when did you blow into town dear heart?" He asked, reaching out, parting a lock of silky raven hair away from her gorgeous eyes.

Rhephila hummed sweetly as the young man, Rhorke Graywatch, paid for her drink and gave her all the attention she needed. She didn't need to peek into his mind to know he wanted to bed her... and in fact, she would likely oblige him. She raised a brow, leaning closer to him. "Oversized lizard?" She batted her lashes, he was quite the handsome rogue in spite of being drunk off his ass and smelling of dirt as well as animal blood. "Color me interested, Rhorke...tell me more about this lizard of the loch..?" She pressed, before he reached out and stroked her hair back behind her ear, staring deeply into her eyes. "Me? Heh, well just recently~" She replied, keeping her information close to her chest.
Rhephila Deathcaller
Rhephila Deathcaller
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhorke Graywatch Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:33 pm

The barman returned with the lady's wine, and he handed it to her. "Why you wanna know about that old bag of scales?" He asked, chuckling. "No one care's about old Darzha, that beast'll eat anyone who gets close enough to her lake. I aught to say there was some poor sap who spurred her wrath somepoint this evenin'... could feel the water splashing across the woodland." He replied. He then took a seat and boldly patted his knee. "I'll gladly tell you anythin' you want luv, if you take a seat right here~" He grinned, knocking back the ale again.

Rhorke Graywatch
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2