Kitten Dinner :3

Go down

Kitten Dinner :3

Post  Seifer Howling on Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:58 pm

Seifer coiled around Yamashiro, feeling her entire body trembling at the thought of being devoured alive by him. She'd asked him not to, begged...what if he actually turned out to like her? What if she wasn't someone he wanted to eat?

The question permeated his thoughts.

"I don't generally offer last requests. But you have me, curious, little Neko. I'll strike a deal with you. You have a day to prove to me why you're more than all my other prey...that I could grow to like you. But I'm hungry, and now in a sour mood that I don't get to eat, so I don't think you're off to the best start..." he harrumphed.
Seifer Howling
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kitten Dinner :3

Post  Yamashiro on Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:08 pm

Seifer Howling wrote:Seifer coiled around Yamashiro, feeling her entire body trembling at the thought of being devoured alive by him. She'd asked him not to, begged...what if he actually turned out to like her? What if she wasn't someone he wanted to eat?

The question permeated his thoughts.

"I don't generally offer last requests. But you have me, curious, little Neko. I'll strike a deal with you. You have a day to prove to me why you're more than all my other prey...that I could grow to like you. But I'm hungry, and now in a sour mood that I don't get to eat, so I don't think you're off to the best start..." he harrumphed.

Yamashiro gulped, her tail limp between her legs. HOW DID I MAKE THAT WORK?! OH GODS... NOW I HAVE TO DELIVER... OH DEARY.... She thought, shivering and gulped again. "Well..." she stared, looking up with her large red eyes.

"I'm generally a fun half demon to play with, nyan~" She began, playfully beckoning him with her hands gestured like paws, her large bosom bouncing inadvertently as she showed off:

She then leaned back, giving him her lidded gaze before smirking mischievously. "Not to mention a total dish, mrow~" She purred, again, without realizing she was still making herself more of a food item, with her use of wordplay:

Yamashiro
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seifer Howling on Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:15 pm

Seifer growled, unamused at her attempt to be cute, his eyes half-lidded in frustration. "I don't 'play', Neko," he told her.

Although he did enjoy the way that she gazed upon him afterward. Most likely a ploy to try and win him over sexually and thus making him grow attached...tricky kitten. He wasn't about to tell her that being physically attracted to his prey only made him want to devour her more. "I've lived for millenia, half-demon. You may want to refrain from drawing attention to yourself as a *dish*. I'm used to solitude. What I'm not used to is an empty belly."

Seifer squeezed her gently, getting a squeak out of her. "What more do you have?"
Seifer Howling
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamashiro on Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:33 pm

Seifer Howling wrote:Seifer growled, unamused at her attempt to be cute, his eyes half-lidded in frustration. "I don't 'play', Neko," he told her.

Although he did enjoy the way that she gazed upon him afterward. Most likely a ploy to try and win him over sexually and thus making him grow attached...tricky kitten. He wasn't about to tell her that being physically attracted to his prey only made him want to devour her more. "I've lived for millenia, half-demon. You may want to refrain from drawing attention to yourself as a *dish*. I'm used to solitude. What I'm not used to is an empty belly."

Seifer squeezed her gently, getting a squeak out of her. "What more do you have?"

She paled, then let out a weak squeak as the coils tightened!

She gulped. "Y-yeah, poor choice of words on my part-nyyn.." she whimpered, her breasts bobbing. "I uh... well, I like to take things from humans. Get them lost. Steal their belongings, and many hehe like you are drawn to my physical appearance. If we become friendly, I-uh... wouldn't have to be your meal, but you could almost just as easily get one! Hmhmm...." she nervously attempted a partnership of sorts.

Yamashiro
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seifer Howling on Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:40 pm

Yamashiro wrote:
Seifer Howling wrote:Seifer growled, unamused at her attempt to be cute, his eyes half-lidded in frustration. "I don't 'play', Neko," he told her.

She paled, then let out a weak squeak as the coils tightened!

She gulped. "Y-yeah, poor choice of words on my part-nyyn.." she whimpered, her breasts bobbing. "I uh... well, I like to take things from humans. Get them lost. Steal their belongings, and many hehe like you are drawn to my physical appearance. If we become friendly, I-uh... wouldn't have to be your meal, but you could almost just as easily get one! Hmhmm...." she nervously attempted a partnership of sorts.

"Why don't you take off your kimono for me?" Seifer commanded more so than asked, as he slightly untightened the grip of his coils from around the neko. He basically ignored her attempt at a partnership. He could eat any human he wanted. As much as he tried, the deal he'd just made was starting to weigh on him. "I'd like to see if there truly is anything extraordinary about you that would make me want to keep you alive longer than is necessary. You look like food. You smell like food. Certainly feel and sound like food. Just haven't tasted you yet..."
Seifer Howling
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamashiro on Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:04 pm

((ooc: LOL I POSTED IN WRONG FORUM TOPIC!!! XD))

"W,waaaa?!" She exclaimed, staring at the hungry half-human half snake creature with a look of worry!

She looks herself over, then falls to her knees, shivering, glancing up at him. "M-must I really?" She asked, trembling with fear.

Yamashiro
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seifer Howling on Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:00 pm

Yamashiro wrote:((ooc: LOL I POSTED IN WRONG FORUM TOPIC!!! XD))

"W,waaaa?!" She exclaimed, staring at the hungry half-human half snake creature with a look of worry!

She looks herself over, then falls to her knees, shivering, glancing up at him. "M-must I really?" She asked, trembling with fear.

Seifer gazed down at his potential prey, her cat-like innocence mixed with her mature human form was causing him to salivate almost uncontrollably. There was almost no doubt that he wouldn't be able to keep this up. If she stripped for him, he knew he'd be unable to stop himself from devouring the poor girl...promise or not.

Fuck it, he thought to himself. He didn't come here to play games. He came here to feed. And that's exactly what he was going to do, once he got a good look at the way nature intended him to consume his prey.

"Yes. You must. That's most intimate way two can get to know each other, is it not?" he hissed.
Seifer Howling
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down