Mouth of the Badlands

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mouth of the Badlands

Post  Vern Silverfallow on Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:59 am

After some maneuvering through the woodland, and use of both his abilities and her technology, Vern and Sasha finally made it to the gateway to the Beijio Badlands. The trees took on a drier look here, the humidity increased, and grass and dirt made way for cracked sunbaked clay and sand.

"Phew, took a bit of a chaotic turn there, but here we are." he says with a grin, turning to Sasha with a grin. "And without a scratch!" He then turned to face the desert ahead of them, and pointed towards the North West. "Quite literally head in that direction without stop and you'll hit Beijio. It should take some time, keep yourself hydrated and don't fall for anyone saying they're sinking in the sand..." he says, before handing her his spare canteen. "Take this. Don't drink all of it, you'll need it. And at nightfall, use the silk to bundle yourself up so you don't catch hypothermia."
avatar
Vern Silverfallow
Corporal
Corporal

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-06-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mouth of the Badlands

Post  Sasha Simpleswallow on Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:16 am

Vern Silverfallow wrote:After some maneuvering through the woodland, and use of both his abilities and her technology, Vern and Sasha finally made it to the gateway to the Beijio Badlands. The trees took on a drier look here, the humidity increased, and grass and dirt made way for cracked sunbaked clay and sand.

"Phew, took a bit of a chaotic turn there, but here we are." he says with a grin, turning to Sasha with a grin. "And without a scratch!" He then turned to face the desert ahead of them, and pointed towards the North West. "Quite literally head in that direction without stop and you'll hit Beijio. It should take some time, keep yourself hydrated and don't fall for anyone saying they're sinking in the sand..." he says, before handing her his spare canteen. "Take this. Don't drink all of it, you'll need it. And at nightfall, use the silk to bundle yourself up so you don't catch hypothermia."

She smiled, feeling better that the journey was halfway complete. She chuckled at his remark. "Yeah, though I was almost Dridder cuisine." she says before turning to him, taking his canteen with a grin. "Thanks, I appreciate the advice. Are you sure that you won't be needing it Vern?" She asked.
avatar
Sasha Simpleswallow
Corporal
Corporal

Posts : 57
Join date : 2017-03-05

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mouth of the Badlands

Post  Vern Silverfallow on Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:21 am

Vern smirked. "Nah, that's my spare. Thankfully the Amaine has various freshwater spots I can utilize. Thanks to you, I'm stuck here for a while." he says with a teasing tone. If not for his silver tongue she chastised earlier, she probably would have been food for the spider woman. Then again, he gave credit to the creature for being benevolent enough to accept his offer.

He looked about, idling somewhat, as he thought about what else he could advise her on.
avatar
Vern Silverfallow
Corporal
Corporal

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-06-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mouth of the Badlands

Post  Sasha Simpleswallow on Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:30 am

Vern Silverfallow wrote:Vern smirked. "Nah, that's my spare. Thankfully the Amaine has various freshwater spots I can utilize. Thanks to you, I'm stuck here for a while." he says with a teasing tone. If not for his silver tongue she chastised earlier, she probably would have been food for the spider woman. Then again, he gave credit to the creature for being benevolent enough to accept his offer.

He looked about, idling somewhat, as he thought about what else he could advise her on.

Sasha closed her eyes, blushing and giggled nervously. "Y-yeah... sorry about that..." she gulped, feeling a sensation of terminus between them suddenly. It was like a mix of anxiety and impending doom which made her stomach flip on itself, and her blood rush into her face as she tried to pretend away the thoughts running in her head. "Again... Thanks Vern. For helping me out and leading the way..." she says, slowly turning towards the desert. "I'm sorry I was a hassle too. I hope you'll be able to get out of this situation unscathed!" she giggled, leaning forward slightly, her breasts bobbing.

She then reached into her pocket, pulling out 5000 Gilex in bills, handing it to him. "Here, it's... a better reward than a kiss. Its something worth taking." she shrugged, face still scarlet.

avatar
Sasha Simpleswallow
Corporal
Corporal

Posts : 57
Join date : 2017-03-05

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mouth of the Badlands

Post  Vern Silverfallow on Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:40 am

Sasha Simpleswallow wrote:

Sasha closed her eyes, blushing and giggled nervously. "Y-yeah... sorry about that..." she gulped, feeling a sensation of terminus between them suddenly. It was like a mix of anxiety and impending doom which made her stomach flip on itself, and her blood rush into her face as she tried to pretend away the thoughts running in her head. "Again... Thanks Vern. For helping me out and leading the way..." she says, slowly turning towards the desert. "I'm sorry I was a hassle too. I hope you'll be able to get out of this situation unscathed!" she giggled, leaning forward slightly, her breasts bobbing.

She then reached into her pocket, pulling out 5000 Gilex in bills, handing it to him. "Here, it's... a better reward than a kiss. Its something worth taking." she shrugged, face still scarlet.


Vern shrugged. "Don't fret about it. It'll be something funny I can look back on." he chuckled. He noticed the way she swayed, her face becoming redder which made his smirk broaden into a smile as he could read her nervousness like an open book. "I'm a survivor, I'll live." he played the fool, then watched with some entertainment as she handed him the wad of cash. He took the bills in hand, looked at her eyes and down at her lips. "Oh? Or is it that you've never kissed someone romantically before?" he asked, teasing her with lidded eyes.
avatar
Vern Silverfallow
Corporal
Corporal

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-06-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mouth of the Badlands

Post  Sasha Simpleswallow on Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:47 am

Vern Silverfallow wrote:

Vern shrugged. "Don't fret about it. It'll be something funny I can look back on." he chuckled. He noticed the way she swayed, her face becoming redder which made his smirk broaden into a smile as he could read her nervousness like an open book. "I'm a survivor, I'll live." he played the fool, then watched with some entertainment as she handed him the wad of cash. He took the bills in hand, looked at her eyes and down at her lips. "Oh? Or is it that you've never kissed someone romantically before?" he asked, teasing her with lidded eyes.

She straightened up, blushing fervently and looking very nervous. "Wh-what? I- I HAVE! Mind you! I've kissed plenty of people with mouths!" she says, before realizing in her stammering nervousness screwed up. "On-on-on the lips! Full mouth and all that with the tongue. I-I-I-I think we're done here Vern!" she stammered, eyes closed tight, flushed red, her expression uncomfortable as she turned away from the young adult and began to walk away. "Good luck with the Oomukade! They like damn wooded areas, I'm sure you can cuddle up and smooch them with such a silvery tongue!" she continued, nervously ranting and made her slow escape!
avatar
Sasha Simpleswallow
Corporal
Corporal

Posts : 57
Join date : 2017-03-05

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mouth of the Badlands

Post  Vern Silverfallow on Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:59 am

Vern rolled his eyes, and ambled close behind her. "Sasha. Sasha. Sasha..." He continued, before tapping her shoulder to get her to turn around. "Aren't you forgetting something?" he asked, before his arm suddenly wrapped around her lower back, pulling her close. Her chest pressed against him feeling springy and satisfying against him. He could feel and hear her beating heart, see the nervousness in her eyes from his sudden movement which he aimed to remove by his gentle caress of her cheek with his left hand, parting bangs away from her right eye and tucking it behind her ear.

He looked into her eyes, smirking before looking to her lips, his right forearm against the small of her back pulled her intimately close to him. He slid his left hand under her chin, and slowly drew his parted lips upon her...
avatar
Vern Silverfallow
Corporal
Corporal

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-06-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mouth of the Badlands

Post  Sasha Simpleswallow on Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:13 am

Vern Silverfallow wrote:Vern rolled his eyes, and ambled close behind her. "Sasha. Sasha. Sasha..." He continued, before tapping her shoulder to get her to turn around. "Aren't you forgetting something?" he asked, before his arm suddenly wrapped around her lower back, pulling her close. Her chest pressed against him feeling springy and satisfying against him. He could feel and hear her beating heart, see the nervousness in her eyes from his sudden movement which he aimed to remove by his gentle caress of her cheek with his left hand, parting bangs away from her right eye and tucking it behind her ear.

He looked into her eyes, smirking before looking to her lips, his right forearm against the small of her back pulled her intimately close to him. He slid his left hand under her chin, and slowly drew his parted lips upon her...

"WHAT?!" She screamed, turning to face him after he kept tapping her, calling her name, her tone uncomfortable and nervous. She suddenly, was pulled against him, her right hand forced against his left shoulder, her left hand at her side, pinned by his forearm which wrapped around her lower back. Her large brown eyes wavered, glancing into his eyes with her face becoming red, the taller teen's lips now the focus of her sight as they drew close! "V-v-v--ernmmph!" she stuttered, her heart leaping in her chest, her knees weak with anxiety, unable to pull away now.

When his lips touched hers, she squeaked! Not with disgust, fear or shock... but oddly... with glee. "Mmmmph!" her muffled tone of surprise slowly becoming lower into a moan. The feeling of his warm lips was comforting, so much so she closed her lidded eyes, turning her head slightly. Her right hand clenched his chest at first, before slowly relaxing as well. She leaned into his kiss, her body seeming to turn off the anxiety, drain away the stress. Her lips pulled away from his momentarily to take a breath, her lidded eyes reopening slightly before she subtly pushed her parted lips against his again, her mind hoping he didn't notice the change in position...
avatar
Sasha Simpleswallow
Corporal
Corporal

Posts : 57
Join date : 2017-03-05

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mouth of the Badlands

Post  Vern Silverfallow on Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:26 am

Vern enjoyed her receptiveness, his tongue lightly darting across her lip, dabbing her silky tongue. He almost chuckled, tasting Garlic - like she had said before. He continued to lock his lips, his left hand reaching around to caress her upper back, while his right hand, which still held the money she had given him, slowly glides down from the small of her back, across the right slope of her upper bum cheek. Her taught clothes made the sensation all the more enjoyable, feeling her curvy right cheek in his hand as he slipped his hand between the layer of pants and the odd skirt like garment on top of her pants. He had felt the outline of a back pocket, and with sleight of hand himself, slipped the 5000 she had given him in the pocket.

And... this is my bonus fee... He thought lewdly, his hand caressing her smooth right ass cheek, grasping its size fully before giving her a light squeeze! He closed his red eyes and continued to lock lips with the silly, yet beautiful Sargent Sasha.
avatar
Vern Silverfallow
Corporal
Corporal

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-06-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mouth of the Badlands

Post  Sasha Simpleswallow on Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:40 am

Vern Silverfallow wrote:Vern enjoyed her receptiveness, his tongue lightly darting across her lip, dabbing her silky tongue. He almost chuckled, tasting Garlic - like she had said before. He continued to lock his lips, his left hand reaching around to caress her upper back, while his right hand, which still held the money she had given him, slowly glides down from the small of her back, across the right slope of her upper bum cheek. Her taught clothes made the sensation all the more enjoyable, feeling her curvy right cheek in his hand as he slipped his hand between the layer of pants and the odd skirt like garment on top of her pants. He had felt the outline of a back pocket, and with sleight of hand himself, slipped the 5000 she had given him in the pocket.

And... this is my bonus fee... He thought lewdly, his hand caressing her smooth right ass cheek, grasping its size fully before giving her a light squeeze! He closed his red eyes and continued to lock lips with the silly, yet beautiful Sargent Sasha.

Sasha gasped, feeling his hand squeeze her bum, but did not retaliate. She instead gripped him tight, drew upon his kiss like the long drag of a cigarette, her tongue playfully dancing with his before she felt on the verge of becoming... turned on.

I-I have to stop this, my-my mission is too great! Her mind exclaimed... though dizzy thoughts of tearing the young man's clothes off and jumping his bones upon the soil was... highly tempting. She began to slowly, with small clicks of their lips, try to pull away, her own interest in kissing him made it hard, but she began to push herself away from him, and finally break the kiss. "Hahh..." she gasped, a slender saliva trail branching between their lips before it broke too. She gulped, gasping again with a shuttering heave. She could feel his length building against her thigh... which made it hard for her to look up into his eyes. There was a hungry glare in his eye which made her feel hot and bothered, and her own eyes showed a need... to be ravished.

"Uhm..." she blinked, her breasts flattened against his chest made it hard to breathe, and her chest started to hurt. She looked at him, mind blank, and her body between timid and bold. "...." Her mouth hung agape.
avatar
Sasha Simpleswallow
Corporal
Corporal

Posts : 57
Join date : 2017-03-05

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mouth of the Badlands

Post  Vern Silverfallow on Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:58 am

Damn, not bad for your first kiss, potato girl~ His thoughts made him smirk. His... primal side, wanted to tear away her taut aerodynamic scouting uniform, force her back against a tree and then... let the beast's sexual urges take over. However it did not happen, and Vern took a moment to compose himself, now that Sasha had parted their kiss. He looked into her eyes, seeing longing and it made him smile. "To me, the memories are worth something. Far more valuable than material wealth." he says with a hint of melancholy in his tone.

He lifts her jaw, closing her lips with his left hand as he slowly pulled himself away allowing her to breathe. "You have a mission soldier girl. Go and be a hero. Though, if you're ever in Danton, look me up. I know a place that makes a damn good potato salad." he teased, winking at her.
avatar
Vern Silverfallow
Corporal
Corporal

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-06-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mouth of the Badlands

Post  Sasha Simpleswallow on Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:05 am

Vern Silverfallow wrote:Damn, not bad for your first kiss, potato girl~ His thoughts made him smirk. His... primal side, wanted to tear away her taut aerodynamic scouting uniform, force her back against a tree and then... let the beast's sexual urges take over. However it did not happen, and Vern took a moment to compose himself, now that Sasha had parted their kiss. He looked into her eyes, seeing longing and it made him smile. "To me, the memories are worth something. Far more valuable than material wealth." he says with a hint of melancholy in his tone.

He lifts her jaw, closing her lips with his left hand as he slowly pulled himself away allowing her to breathe. "You have a mission soldier girl. Go and be a hero. Though, if you're ever in Danton, look me up. I know a place that makes a damn good potato salad." he teased, winking at her.

She blinked, batting her long lashes slowly. "Uh-y-yeah..." she says shakily, smiling warmly with a fair amount of blush, finding it silly how she had reacted before. Upon his jab at potatoes again, she giggled fondly, jabbing him playfully against his shoulder. "Stop that, hmhm..." she smirked, before nodding. Oh... count on it. After all this government B.S. I'll need some R&R... She nodded again. "I will! It gets awfully boring in the big city, funny enough." She giggled.
avatar
Sasha Simpleswallow
Corporal
Corporal

Posts : 57
Join date : 2017-03-05

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mouth of the Badlands

Post  Vern Silverfallow on Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:12 am

Vern chuckled. "Awesome..." he then cleared his throat, sounding official as he spoke: "I hereby state that the contract has been fulfilled, and payment received~" he then chuckles, and shakes his head, unable to keep a serious look. "Heh, feel free to hire me any time Sasha." he adds, bowing as he backed away slowly. "And... again, be careful on your journey to Beijio. Again, don't help anyone saying they're stuck in the sand or requesting water... check to see if they have legs first." he says cryptically.

avatar
Vern Silverfallow
Corporal
Corporal

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-06-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mouth of the Badlands

Post  Sasha Simpleswallow on Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:20 am

Vern Silverfallow wrote:Vern chuckled. "Awesome..." he then cleared his throat, sounding official as he spoke: "I hereby state that the contract has been fulfilled, and payment received~" he then chuckles, and shakes his head, unable to keep a serious look. "Heh, feel free to hire me any time Sasha." he adds, bowing as he backed away slowly. "And... again, be careful on your journey to Beijio. Again, don't help anyone saying they're stuck in the sand or requesting water... check to see if they have legs first." he says cryptically.


She giggled, raising a brow at his explanation again. "Oh....kay then. I'll make a note to check for legs first. Stay safe yourself, and..." she says turning away, looking over her shoulder with a teasing, yet sexy glare: "Try to be weary of any Insect Women who spied on us, they may want to crawl up beside you and have a taste for themselves~" she teased hauntingly, winking. She giggled flirtatiously and waved playfully before she began to make tracks into the desert. "Later, Vern!" She cackled, her tone playful as she headed into the sandy dunes.
avatar
Sasha Simpleswallow
Corporal
Corporal

Posts : 57
Join date : 2017-03-05

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mouth of the Badlands

Post  Vern Silverfallow on Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:31 am

Sasha Simpleswallow wrote:

She giggled, raising a brow at his explanation again. "Oh....kay then. I'll make a note to check for legs first. Stay safe yourself, and..." she says turning away, looking over her shoulder with a teasing, yet sexy glare: "Try to be weary of any Insect Women who spied on us, they may want to crawl up beside you and have a taste for themselves~" she teased hauntingly, winking. She giggled flirtatiously and waved playfully before she began to make tracks into the desert. "Later, Vern!" She cackled, her tone playful as she headed into the sandy dunes.

He winced, the possibility of such in the Amaine he could see well unfortunately. "Heh, later Sasha!" He says, back stepping cupping his mouth: "Follow your compass North West remember!" he smirked, before waving again. Once she was out of sight, he slowly turned to the thick woodland, his smirk fading somewhat. "Hmm.. now what would mercilessly kill so many Keropin?" he mumbled. After a second thought, he could think of many creatures. Given the Keropin's... annoyance. But this was more than a few. They were scared off by a show of force, but in this case they must have been hunted down since there was so much blood in the air.

Even now, he could still smell it in the air. The sun was still high, and not in the evening hours yet. If he was quick, he'd be able to locate the threat himself. He checked his equipment again, and then made his way in the direction of the scent.

[To here, Murktail Pond]
avatar
Vern Silverfallow
Corporal
Corporal

Posts : 50
Join date : 2017-06-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mouth of the Badlands

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum