Despoiled Battlefield

Go down

Despoiled Battlefield

Post  Shigemi Shibukawa on Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:50 pm

" well, this was boring!" complained the Oni, perched upon a pile of corpses belonging to the now... defunct, Shigure Clan. Their warriors lay strewn about here and there. They were anticipating a battle against the Shogunate of Beijio and the Emperor, but they came across her instead. A mere 15000 men and women suited for battle now instead lay about dead or dying. Shigemi dunks a shrunken kunoichi in the skull of her captain, flowing over with blood. She chokes and pleads forgiveness, weary eyed and naked in the pool of her commander's blood. Shigemi smirks, closing her eyes and lifted the skull to her mouth.

GLARP... GLARP... GLARP!

The bulges in her neck thickened briefly, a muffled cry goes unheard as she pulls away the empty skull from her plush lips, blood dripping from the corners of her mouth which is promptly licked away. "Mmm..." she commented positively, rubbing her belly where the tiny kunoichi now digested. She turned to her other shrunken spoils, grabbing a naked pair of samurai - male and female. She had many in the makeshift cage made by the rib cage of one of their fellow soldiers. She shrank these 'spoils' now that she had her Deathclaws wander the battlefield to feast for themselves. "I can only hope the next group of soldiers won't be so... boring..." she lamented, lifting her skimpy robe's skirt and decided to bunch the tied up pair close enough to be intimate, then promptly rammed them between the plush hills of her large and squishy rump.

Shigemi made an awkward, blushing, lust filled face as she feels the pair widen her puckered starfish. "Ooo--hah!" she gasped, her bowels greedily sucking the screaming, nauseated pair deeper into her core, their small legs kicking defiantly before being slurped up by her greedy bowls... A rush of pleasure and energy causes Shigemi to shake, gasping sexually and hungrily before she can finally settle down and take her seat upon the corpses again. She pats her lower abdomen, feeling them squirm as they make the reverse trip through her intestines. They'd be absorbed before they'd reach her stomach without a doubt... and speaking of which the Kunoichi in her belly was now nothing more but bones. Shigemi spat these yellowed bones from her lips, towards her 'spoils' to entice them more with fear. "Mmm..." she licked her lips, looking at who remained. "I'm still a bit peckish..." she says, reaching in to grab another unfortunate male or female trophy to add to her gluttonous belly!
avatar
Shigemi Shibukawa
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 8
Join date : 2017-07-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Despoiled Battlefield

Post  Random Mobs on Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:12 am

(OOC: Darkstorm here, I HAD to get in on this Smile )'

The frightened soldiers of the Beijio forces back up as far as they could into the back of the rib cage, their legs knee deep in the blood and gore of their fellow solders, torn to pieces and bled dry by the reptilian monsters this Oni had brought with her.

However, their fear lessened somewhat when they heard the characteristic sound of a blade being unsheathed from it's scabbard.



"Demon of destruction, you have pushed too far.... Now you will sing only for the reaper of souls." came the deep, yet young voice of a man, a young demonhunter by the look of him

avatar
Random Mobs
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 188
Join date : 2016-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Despoiled Battlefield

Post  Shigemi Shibukawa on Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:50 am

Random Mobs wrote:(OOC: Darkstorm here, I HAD to get in on this Smile )'

The frightened soldiers of the Beijio forces back up as far as they could into the back of the rib cage, their legs knee deep in the blood and gore of their fellow solders, torn to pieces and bled dry by the reptilian monsters this Oni had brought with her.

However, their fear lessened somewhat when they heard the characteristic sound of a blade being unsheathed from it's scabbard.



"Demon of destruction, you have pushed too far.... Now you will sing only for the reaper of souls." came the deep, yet young voice of a man, a young demonhunter by the look of him


((OOC: AwesomE! Very Happy)

Shigemi paused, her crimson orbs rolling from the collection of squirmy trophies to the crimson haired swordsman. She raised a curious brow, grabbing some unfortunate human from their cage, gripping them lightly as she reclined on the fetid corpses. "Oh? Did I miss one? Well I guess I could oblige you in a quick death foolish man." she says waving her hand, a Savage Deathclaw nearby was drawn by Shigemi's will. "Dispose of him~" she says with a yawn, tossing the young samurai she had held into her gaping maw in mid yawn, closing her lips and eyes, swallowing them deeply without want for taste. This was merely for show, as indicated by her lidded gaze focusing on the warrior while her tongue slipped across her lips in satisfaction with her swallowed morsel.

The Deathclaw roared, its heft charging forth, claws digging up bloody earth and corpses of the fallen!
avatar
Shigemi Shibukawa
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 8
Join date : 2017-07-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Despoiled Battlefield

Post  Random Mobs on Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:03 am

Shigemi Shibukawa wrote:((OOC: AwesomE! Very Happy)

Shigemi paused, her crimson orbs rolling from the collection of squirmy trophies to the crimson haired swordsman. She raised a curious brow, grabbing some unfortunate human from their cage, gripping them lightly as she reclined on the fetid corpses. "Oh? Did I miss one? Well I guess I could oblige you in a quick death foolish man." she says waving her hand, a Savage Deathclaw nearby was drawn by Shigemi's will. "Dispose of him~" she says with a yawn, tossing the young samurai she had held into her gaping maw in mid yawn, closing her lips and eyes, swallowing them deeply without want for taste. This was merely for show, as indicated by her lidded gaze focusing on the warrior while her tongue slipped across her lips in satisfaction with her swallowed morsel.

The Deathclaw roared, its heft charging forth, claws digging up bloody earth and corpses of the fallen!

The red haired samurai's crimson eyes flashed for a moment. "You underestimate me, broken horn." he warned evenly, his eyes never leaving the female demon even as the dinosaurian hell beast approached in after displaying it's strength by gouging furrows into the despoiled sands of the badlands. the creature charged at the man, yet the only movement displayed by the lone swordsman was the fluttering of his cloak in the lightly billowing desert wind, but when it raised it's claws to slice the man to ribbons, his sword glinted in the sunlight, and with a flash of motion he struck.



The first crescent slash split right through the tank like armored hide of the Savage Deathclaw, while the second quickly nipped through the creatures neck. When the unnamed swordsman returned to his stance, the creature's corpse fell apart, blood and body parts sank into the blood soaked sands to add to the crimson mass that soaked the area. "Your beasts will avail you nothing demon... you either win on your own, or die with them," he declared, pointing his sword at the female demon, who seemed more amused by her slow and careless torture of several shrunken soldiers, plucking them from a dessicated ribcage of one of their comrades one by one like candies from a grotesque jar.
avatar
Random Mobs
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 188
Join date : 2016-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Despoiled Battlefield

Post  Shigemi Shibukawa on Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:28 am

Shigemi's smile faltered some, watching the man destroy her deathclaw pet with little issue. "Hmmm~ The straightforward type. I like that~" she cooed, leaning forward, her bust unable to help their bouncy animations. "Hmm? Well if you wish not to play with my beasts, how about you play with your fellow man instead? I'm just not feeling it yet~" she says with a unsatisfied sigh.

She stomps her foot upon the blood soaked earth, the pools of crimson rippled with an audible 'clashing sound' that radiated the area like the crack of a whip set at a lower pitch. The blood which was spilled began to seep into the corpses, turning their flesh, armor and weapons red. Black secretions began to form around the dripping crimson like inky vines, drawing severed bone and flesh together haphazardly. The bodies twitched, slowly rising from where they had fallen.

One of the samurai warrior's arched his back in an impossible manner, before like rubber, his torso corrected itself. They carried their blades loosely, the vine like substance keeping them together. The creatures moaned, the skin melting away from their faces. Skulls with bright red eyes in the recessed gaps where their eyes should have been glared back at the lone warrior.

Shigemi smiled gleefully: "Oh, I just love a happy reunion!" she giggled maliciously.

There had to be eighty of them surrounding him, while the battlefield's collection of bodies was still fresh, and creating more to be dealt with once others had been disposed. Though their fighting form was somewhat lost, their power remained as they struck sharp and quick with their former blades when they shambled closer to him!

The moaning corpses continued to circle the swordsman, dragging their weapons in a listless manner all the while till they were in range to confront him!
avatar
Shigemi Shibukawa
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 8
Join date : 2017-07-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Despoiled Battlefield

Post  Random Mobs on Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:45 am

The swordsman became grim at the approach of the newly animated dead. He had no choice now. The formerly living human soldiers shambled into range, and with his blinding speed, the swordsman struck rapidly.



With every slash, he vivisected the desecrated corpses by the dozen, but there were hundreds of them raising from the bloody bogs, and he realised he could not outfight them all. for they were legion, and he was one. He had to bypass them and attack their animator directly. And with that in mind, he focused his strength into his legs, and lept into the air high. Unsheathing his blade as fast as the wind, he sent a wave of cutting energy flying at the demoness. "I shall claim your other horn, and your head." he hissed at her.



avatar
Random Mobs
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 188
Join date : 2016-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Despoiled Battlefield

Post  Shigemi Shibukawa on Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:12 am

Random Mobs wrote:The swordsman became grim at the approach of the newly animated dead. He had no choice now. The formerly living human soldiers shambled into range, and with his blinding speed, the swordsman struck rapidly.



With every slash, he vivisected the desecrated corpses by the dozen, but there were hundreds of them raising from the bloody bogs, and he realised he could not outfight them all. for they were legion, and he was one. He had to bypass them and attack their animator directly. And with that in mind, he focused his strength into his legs, and lept into the air high. Unsheathing his blade as fast as the wind, he sent a wave of cutting energy flying at the demoness. "I shall claim your other horn, and your head." he hissed at her.




Though he slain droves of the shambling warriors, more continued to join the battle, becoming hazards in which he would need to avoid. Those he slashed in half simply continued to craw on their hands, trying to weigh his legs down. However, with his powerful leap, many of the corpses were knocked back by the blast from the rush of air! As he struck out with cutting energy, Shigemi didn't move or try to avoid the powerful slash! Her hand quickly gliding to her scabbard in a well rehearsed manner, her lidded eyes narrowing in on the forthcoming slash as if in slow motion!

SHIIING!

There was a brief moment where the air seemed to explode with demonic energy, enough to send everything around her to fly back. The ribcage- cage, blew away, the tiny people within becoming their natural heights again though lacking clothing save perhaps some scraps of cloth or leather hear or there. The corpses, the living-dead, the nameless warrior braced the powerful gust from the impact of energy that had been cut through by The Blood Orchid's legendary blade...

Sand blew away, revealing Shigemi and her half drawn blade. A violet glow radiating from the long sword's blade before she sheathed it with a metallic clink!

Her arms were posed in such a manner where her right eye had been obscured by her scabbard and blade held out before her. She slowly opens her left eye, the predatory orb glaring maliciously at the red headed swordsman. "...Very well, you have my attention, cur." her tone was darker, less jovially insane and more serious.

The shambling corpses continued to gather around the swordsman, leaving her trophies alone and allowed to flee. It did not matter to her any longer. Playtime was over. "What brings you swordsman? Glory? Revenge? Perhaps you are simply a fool who wishes to meet an early end?" she begins, her deeper tone actually more attractive than her playful one. She glances at her sword, then turns to him. "Or did the legend of the Zantetsuken beckon another challenger?" she asked, her brows lifting with some mild interest, her smile more humble and less exaggerated. Her natural features... chilling. "Know that I ask, for thou will not survive this confrontation. Those who become my prey, regardless of how we meet, must pay a toll, and that toll is steep." she explained, given that was her rule. She then smiled deeply, her fangs exposed. "Your story may further inspire more to seek me out~" she chuckled in a dark, ominous manner.
avatar
Shigemi Shibukawa
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 8
Join date : 2017-07-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Despoiled Battlefield

Post  Random Mobs on Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:28 am

Shigemi Shibukawa wrote:Though he slain droves of the shambling warriors, more continued to join the battle, becoming hazards in which he would need to avoid. Those he slashed in half simply continued to craw on their hands, trying to weigh his legs down. However, with his powerful leap, many of the corpses were knocked back by the blast from the rush of air! As he struck out with cutting energy, Shigemi didn't move or try to avoid the powerful slash! Her hand quickly gliding to her scabbard in a well rehearsed manner, her lidded eyes narrowing in on the forthcoming slash as if in slow motion!

SHIIING!

There was a brief moment where the air seemed to explode with demonic energy, enough to send everything around her to fly back. The ribcage- cage, blew away, the tiny people within becoming their natural heights again though lacking clothing save perhaps some scraps of cloth or leather hear or there. The corpses, the living-dead, the nameless warrior braced the powerful gust from the impact of energy that had been cut through by The Blood Orchid's legendary blade...

Sand blew away, revealing Shigemi and her half drawn blade. A violet glow radiating from the long sword's blade before she sheathed it with a metallic clink!

Her arms were posed in such a manner where her right eye had been obscured by her scabbard and blade held out before her. She slowly opens her left eye, the predatory orb glaring maliciously at the red headed swordsman. "...Very well, you have my attention, cur." her tone was darker, less jovially insane and more serious.

The shambling corpses continued to gather around the swordsman, leaving her trophies alone and allowed to flee. It did not matter to her any longer. Playtime was over. "What brings you swordsman? Glory? Revenge? Perhaps you are simply a fool who wishes to meet an early end?" she begins, her deeper tone actually more attractive than her playful one. She glances at her sword, then turns to him. "Or did the legend of the Zantetsuken beckon another challenger?" she asked, her brows lifting with some mild interest, her smile more humble and less exaggerated. Her natural features... chilling. "Know that I ask, for thou will not survive this confrontation. Those who become my prey, regardless of how we meet, must pay a toll, and that toll is steep." she explained, given that was her rule. She then smiled deeply, her fangs exposed. "Your story may further inspire more to seek me out~" she chuckled in a dark, ominous manner.

The swordsman's glare intensified. Her words demanded answers, even though he normally was not one to mince words with demons.

"I hunt demons and devils. That is my reason for being. I do this to stop your kind from spreading evil though the world via your nefarious deeds, and killing good people for no reason other than you can. That being said..." he smirked, standing up straight, sheathing his sword. "It would seem you are not my target. You are not anything more than a wandering child of a broken shard. Not the same kind of monster that 'he' told me would be coming. Hmmm, Interesting. Looks like you are one of the local demons, rather that one of the incoming visitors Abdel cavorts with."

The strange man's eyes glinted again as he looked into her own crimson orbs. "No. You don't even know what I'm talking about, do you? To think, you managed to attain a high rank among the demon realm's ranks. Still..." he said, the last words rolling off his tongue as he took a battojutsu stance, his hand gripped the sheath tightly as his hand hoverred over the handle of his sword. "Letting you live would be... unwise. I believe I must finish the task that was begun with your horn."
avatar
Random Mobs
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 188
Join date : 2016-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Despoiled Battlefield

Post  Sasha Simpleswallow on Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:08 pm

Sasha hadn't stopped since she left Vern behind, her mind occasionally going back to that... passionate kiss. She would just as often, reach up and touch her lips with her right index and middle finger, blushing a light pink as she almost in vain tried to keep the memory of his lips upon her own, that sweet taste and soft, warm feeling.

I really got to focus... She thought, gulping again. The badlands were hot, barren and the sand had made it hard for her to travel in some areas, but she was still truckin' along. She was still heading in the direction of Beijio when the earth shook, an intense explosion of sound made her deaf and clutch her ears! Falling onto her knees, she winced. "What... in the twelve was...?" she blinked, looking up at a dome of light that was receding.

Curious, she headed in the direction of the purple light, given it was in her path. When she got closer... memories of the trenches in the Coreal Islands began to manifest in her head. This smell... blood. Lots of it... She felt uneasy, pausing her forward advance. She wasn't exactly afraid, she had been in combat before... it was just her mind being so preoccupied she didn't know if she was mentally ready to see what she was expecting ahead of her.

Gulping, mustering courage, she unholsters her Jager Carbine, checking the Assault Weapon's load out before creeping any further over the crags and dunes about her. As she slowly peered around the corner, rifle raised against the side of her head with the barrel pointed towards the sky, she made the horrifying discovery of a battlefield. Blood, guts... bones and other such things. She witnessed a handsome red headed swordsman and a rather skimpy clad yet attractive female demon of sorts. Scores of the undead surrounded them, and it seemed that a duel was at its cusp.

Great Sargent Simple... you wander the vastness of one of the worlds largest deserts, and you still happen to find trouble! Dammit... I really should've said no to the Generalissimo! She mentally whined, frowning. She did not want to stir up that hornets nest. She was going to slowly walk away and hopefully around this chaotic mess before she got dragged into it!
avatar
Sasha Simpleswallow
Corporal
Corporal

Posts : 58
Join date : 2017-03-05

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Despoiled Battlefield

Post  Everin Faust on Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:13 am

Without warning, a blue bolt of lightning exploded from the ground between the Samurai and Oni. Bones, rocks and other battlefield debris were sent scattering hundreds of feet from the glowing crater. A bizarre, shimmering blue light appeared above the crater, hovering and quivering as if it were an azure flame. "Seize this irritating folly," exclaimed a voice from the shimmering blue light. "The realm is rife with unrest, yet you waste your skills on these pathetic mortals..." It continued, the tone aristocratic and cold. Soon, the figure steps out from the light, cloaked with blue, his face hidden by a hood under his ebony and gold armor:


The figure has his back to the samurai, his sole attention on the Oni. "If you were simply hunting, I would understand; but here you are exerting energy on a handful of mortals. If our Realm as fractured as it is, was not in a state of turmoil, I would not have wasted my time in seeking you out, Shigemi Shibukawa; but here I stand as a witness, someone as esteemed as you are among us, picking a fight with a hardly noticeable flea where your power could be of better use with us." The figure states, his greeves crunching the earth and bones of the mortals Shigemi slain as he approaches her silently. His cape flapped around him in the desert expanse, and he then stood before the female Oni, almost towering over her.

"The home my father sacrificed himself to create so we could survive in this wretched wasteland falls while you 'play'. Our home is at stake, it is what is left of our culture... Do you wish to see it snuffed out like dust to the wind? The Realm could use someone like you, Shigemi..." the figure continued, still half obscured by his hood.
avatar
Everin Faust
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 1
Join date : 2017-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Despoiled Battlefield

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:44 am

Everin, Shigemi, and the remaining humans would then hear faint whispers on the air after Everin's proclamations. Faint, unintelligable, but present. Until one voice whispered loud enough to be heard. "We are coming... Everin Fausssst, we are comming for you all. Home, hasssss not forgotten you.... The Empresssss issss comming to bring you home."

_________________

"There will come a day when you mortals rely once too often on the past."
avatar
Darkstorm Zero
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Posts : 134
Join date : 2016-10-07
Age : 37

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Despoiled Battlefield

Post  Shigemi Shibukawa on Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:51 am

While everyone was distracted, Shigemi managed to throw a paralytic needle into the neck of the foolish swordsman. She turned to the blue cloaked figure and lidded her eyes. "I'm not too fond of the enigmatic theatrics, my 'Lord'." She says with a bored tone. She then smiled. "Then again, who's to say that you'll be my Lord? You're fighting a losing war among our own kind, talk is that the others want to fuse our realm with the apparent one. I don't see why thats so bad~" She giggled, before turning towards the rock which hid the scent of someone plump and tasty. She licked her lips, cautiously tip-toeing over to the hidden woman in an overly dramatic manner, stretching her legs out one after the other. Her pink tongue glazed her upper lip again as she closed in on Sasha!
avatar
Shigemi Shibukawa
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 8
Join date : 2017-07-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Despoiled Battlefield

Post  Random Mobs on Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:02 am

The swordsman wined at the thin throwing needle that slid into his neck, causing his vision to fog and his limbs to grow unbearably heavy. He collapsed to his knee, and balanced heavily on the handle of his sword. "Gods damn you both...." he muttered out as he recklessly yanked the needle from his neck and threw it aside.

He heard the voice of the monster on the wind... and froze a little. And he knew fear. "..... It seems the time of hunting you dregs and strays has come to a close.... The real demons have finally found our world...."
avatar
Random Mobs
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 188
Join date : 2016-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Despoiled Battlefield

Post  Shigemi Shibukawa on Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:30 am

Random Mobs wrote:The swordsman wined at the thin throwing needle that slid into his neck, causing his vision to fog and his limbs to grow unbearably heavy. He collapsed to his knee, and balanced heavily on the handle of his sword. "Gods damn you both...." he muttered out as he recklessly yanked the needle from his neck and threw it aside.

He heard the voice of the monster on the wind... and froze a little. And he knew fear. "..... It seems the time of hunting you dregs and strays has come to a close.... The real demons have finally found our world...."

Shigemi paused, before she made it to the rock which hid Sasha Simpleswallow, a peculiar name to be sure~

She turns her head to the fallen samurai, and smirked, now making her way to him, forcing his hand onto his blade, her fingers crunching his which gripped the pommel of his blade- more painfully. Since he was on his knees, she was able to straddle his back, her voluminous breasts squishing against the top of his head as she leaned over him. "You know... you have a big mouth..." she yanked back on his neck with her right arm, slowly choking him. "So while you sit there and choke... I'm gonna find a good use for it~" She hummed, now that her head was side-by-side with his, she licked his cheek, before kissing him. He would feel her fangs bite deeply into his lower lip before she pulled away viciously, leaving gaping holes in his lower lip! She pulled him off his feet, throwing him with her arm so he lay now separated from his blade, and on his back!

"Mmm..." She slurped the blood off her lips, her right hand playfully on her hip. He could look up her skirt, see that she was smooth and naked beneath her robes. She winked at him. "Just lay there for a moment, I need something to eat while you're eating me~" She giggled, her attention returned to the hidden Sasha again, hopping and skipping like a lass before she hopped onto the rock, and looked down at Sasha Simpleswallow~

"Hey~" She winked, taking in the young woman's curvaceous form. "Woah... Simpleswallow you will not be... I think you'll make a decent meal~" She says sweetly, cocking her head to the left before she swiftly swung down and grabbed Sasha by her hair! She yanked the bigger and plumper woman without any sweat, whistling as she yanked her over the rock and dragged her back over to the samurai! "Well now, don't be shy Sasha! Let it all out! You'll add to my breasts and thighs nicely!" She giggled sweetly, dragging the poor woman across the wasteland, before pausing, turning, and then placed her plush ass against the face of the hunter! "Ooo~" She hummed, not caring for Everin's presence. "I think I found a use for that huge mouth of yours boy~ Hmhmhm, now perform or I'll eat this girl. If you don't make me cum... she's gonna add to my weight, and I'll crush your face with my ass." she spoke seriously, as she turned to face Sasha, who's head now was cupped in her hands. "Hmm... how to eat you? Boiled? Same size? No, not same size... my jaws would ache and I would burst... hm... should I go Giant Ogre form? Lotsa teeth to munch and grind ya... hmm... but I like a classic swallow, perhaps I should shrink you to the size of a doll so you're just big enough to be a struggle...? What do you think Sasha? You're my guest after all!" She asked, giggling sadistically as her narrow red eyes glared into poor Sasha's, licking her lips slowly as she looked over Sasha' huge breasts and wide plump rear!

"Oh, and boy? You best be prudent and quick! You have till I decide how I'll eat Sasha here to satisfy me, if not... both of you will die." She added with another giggle, swishing her tush against him, nuzzling herself deeply against him!
avatar
Shigemi Shibukawa
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 8
Join date : 2017-07-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Despoiled Battlefield

Post  Random Mobs on Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:08 am

The poor bladesman, bleeding, paralysed, and wounded had the breath knocked completely out of him as he landed on his back after the superhuman Oni ripped his lower lip with her teeth, and simply tossed him aside casually. Separated from his sword, and even if he still had it, his limbs were so heavy he couldn't use it with any degree of skill at the moment.

When the Oni returned to his field of vision, Dragging Sasha toward him by her hair, the evil Demoness' intention became clear. She crashed her hips right into his face!

A muffled moan came from his compressed features under her bare ass, incapable of forming words even if his tongue didn't feel like a lead weight thanks to the poison. And when Shigemi's demand came to his ears, the hunter tried to struggle, tried to preserve some personal dignity. She he'd a hostage, but even if he WANTED to do Shigemi's bidding, the poision in his system made his tongue feel like moth balls. But he was not able to fight long. In the end, lack of air, and the threat against the hostage eroded his personal pride, as survival of himself and an innocent took priority. He extended his tongue with as much control as the poison let him muster. His tongue  pressed against the bare smooth shaven skin of Shigemi's groin, and immediately retracted. Her nether flesh burned even his numbed tongue. The retort was so sharp he let out a smothered yell into the demoness's vagina.
avatar
Random Mobs
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 188
Join date : 2016-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Despoiled Battlefield

Post  Sasha Simpleswallow on Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:39 pm

Shigemi Shibukawa wrote:
Random Mobs wrote:The swordsman wined at the thin throwing needle that slid into his neck, causing his vision to fog and his limbs to grow unbearably heavy. He collapsed to his knee, and balanced heavily on the handle of his sword. "Gods damn you both...." he muttered out as he recklessly yanked the needle from his neck and threw it aside.

He heard the voice of the monster on the wind... and froze a little. And he knew fear. "..... It seems the time of hunting you dregs and strays has come to a close.... The real demons have finally found our world...."

Shigemi paused, before she made it to the rock which hid Sasha Simpleswallow, a peculiar name to be sure~

She turns her head to the fallen samurai, and smirked, now making her way to him, forcing his hand onto his blade, her fingers crunching his which gripped the pommel of his blade- more painfully. Since he was on his knees, she was able to straddle his back, her voluminous breasts squishing against the top of his head as she leaned over him. "You know... you have a big mouth..." she yanked back on his neck with her right arm, slowly choking him. "So while you sit there and choke... I'm gonna find a good use for it~" She hummed, now that her head was side-by-side with his, she licked his cheek, before kissing him. He would feel her fangs bite deeply into his lower lip before she pulled away viciously, leaving gaping holes in his lower lip! She pulled him off his feet, throwing him with her arm so he lay now separated from his blade, and on his back!

"Mmm..." She slurped the blood off her lips, her right hand playfully on her hip. He could look up her skirt, see that she was smooth and naked beneath her robes. She winked at him. "Just lay there for a moment, I need something to eat while you're eating me~" She giggled, her attention returned to the hidden Sasha again, hopping and skipping like a lass before she hopped onto the rock, and looked down at Sasha Simpleswallow~

"Hey~" She winked, taking in the young woman's curvaceous form. "Woah... Simpleswallow you will not be... I think you'll make a decent meal~" She says sweetly, cocking her head to the left before she swiftly swung down and grabbed Sasha by her hair! She yanked the bigger and plumper woman without any sweat, whistling as she yanked her over the rock and dragged her back over to the samurai! "Well now, don't be shy Sasha! Let it all out! You'll add to my breasts and thighs nicely!" She giggled sweetly, dragging the poor woman across the wasteland, before pausing, turning, and then placed her plush ass against the face of the hunter! "Ooo~" She hummed, not caring for Everin's presence. "I think I found a use for that huge mouth of yours boy~ Hmhmhm, now perform or I'll eat this girl. If you don't make me cum... she's gonna add to my weight, and I'll crush your face with my ass." she spoke seriously, as she turned to face Sasha, who's head now was cupped in her hands. "Hmm... how to eat you? Boiled? Same size? No, not same size... my jaws would ache and I would burst... hm... should I go Giant Ogre form? Lotsa teeth to munch and grind ya... hmm... but I like a classic swallow, perhaps I should shrink you to the size of a doll so you're just big enough to be a struggle...? What do you think Sasha? You're my guest after all!" She asked, giggling sadistically as her narrow red eyes glared into poor Sasha's, licking her lips slowly as she looked over Sasha' huge breasts and wide plump rear!

"Oh, and boy? You best be prudent and quick! You have till I decide how I'll eat Sasha here to satisfy me, if not... both of you will die." She added with another giggle, swishing her tush against him, nuzzling herself deeply against him!

Sasha gulped. "Yup, I'm gonna get out of here...." she whispered, shaking as she looked for a route around these demons. It was then she heard something above her....

"Hey~" It spoke. The tone familiar, but now... directed at her. She looked up, and screamed as she was yanked from her hiding spot by her hair then subsequently dragged by it! "Please! Let me go!!!" She screamed, kicking and squirming, her bag dragging along the jagged rocks along with her! SH---brb
avatar
Sasha Simpleswallow
Corporal
Corporal

Posts : 58
Join date : 2017-03-05

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Despoiled Battlefield

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum