Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bourdelias (Docked) and Blackmoth Marshes Shoreline

2 posters

Go down

The Bourdelias (Docked) and Blackmoth Marshes Shoreline Empty The Bourdelias (Docked) and Blackmoth Marshes Shoreline

Post  Vera Covenwood Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:59 pm

Veralyss Covenwood stepped off the small row boat now beached upon the dark black sands of the now marshy ruins of Lux's once prominent Castle Town, now abandoned. Her 'baubles' jiggle and bounce as she slips herself from the row boat onto the beach, nearly slipping herself upon its slippery shores. "This aught to be the place," she says aloud to her only other companion, a Neko from the Ebonshifters guild of Thieves, a woman who would have seen the noose if she was not required for this mission on behalf of the very same Royal Scholar who was with her now:

"Dominique Blackwillow, was it?" Vera asks again to the able bodied and curvaceous cat burglar. "I trust, that your knowledge of dungeoning will keep us safe in such a...dilapidated environ. As well as keeping your promise to keep me safe as well. Don't have any funny ideas about letting me drown in the caves ahead of us and run off with our findings, got that?" she scolded the woman, somewhat nervous yet stern with her words.

"These ruins are centuries old, and have been submerged for as about as long. There is of no doubt that beasties and dangers await us, so I want to be clear we have each other's best interests at heart." she told Dom, to explain why she was scolding her in such a manner. Not only that, but she was nervous. It felt like another Dr. Kamura expedition... which usually never ended well for poor Vera.
Vera Covenwood
Vera Covenwood
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

The Bourdelias (Docked) and Blackmoth Marshes Shoreline Empty Re: The Bourdelias (Docked) and Blackmoth Marshes Shoreline

Post  Dominique Blackwillow Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:22 pm

Vera Covenwood wrote:Veralyss Covenwood stepped off the small row boat now beached upon the dark black sands of the now marshy ruins of Lux's once prominent Castle Town, now abandoned. Her 'baubles' jiggle and bounce as she slips herself from the row boat onto the beach, nearly slipping herself upon its slippery shores. "This aught to be the place," she says aloud to her only other companion, a Neko from the Ebonshifters guild of Thieves, a woman who would have seen the noose if she was not required for this mission on behalf of the very same Royal Scholar who was with her now:

"Dominique Blackwillow, was it?" Vera asks again to the able bodied and curvaceous cat burglar. "I trust, that your knowledge of dungeoning will keep us safe in such a...dilapidated environ. As well as keeping your promise to keep me safe as well. Don't have any funny ideas about letting me drown in the caves ahead of us and run off with our findings, got that?" she scolded the woman, somewhat nervous yet stern with her words.

"These ruins are centuries old, and have been submerged for as about as long. There is of no doubt that beasties and dangers await us, so I want to be clear we have each other's best interests at heart." she told Dom, to explain why she was scolding her in such a manner. Not only that, but she was nervous. It felt like another Dr. Kamura expedition... which usually never ended well for poor Vera.

Dominique sashayed gracefully from boat to the beach, her clawed toes digging into the sand and tail swaying with a rather ostentatious swagger and swish motion. She turned her large gold feline eyes upon the human woman and smirked, almost chuckling as she answered. "Yes hon-nyah~" she started, licking the back of her wrist which she then used to glide against her hair, pulling stray bangs back with a wide grin and an audacious purr.

She then leaned towards the human sorceress and pointed to her with one clawed hand, winking. "No problem Ms. Ambassador Lady, you're in good paws. You'll be fine as long as you give our Guild the promised 10% of the valuables. Besides, I'd never kill you. No, especially since it be easier to turn you in. Here we are, on a country not yet associated with Scardia, and you, one of its Royal Scholars and the Feniran Ambassador representing in Scardia, going under the King and White Tower Council's nose so you can steal magical artifacts from these ruins to send back to Fenira. No, I wouldn't want to kill you madam, you're my bargaining chip in case you decide to cut the guild off." she warned her benefactor in a teasing, haughty manner, giggling before purring again, backing away before popping her left hip up, hand on her waist and idly leaned in a casual yet sexy stance.

"So, 'Secretary of Milk', you do have an idea of what you're looking for, don't ya?" she asked, picking on poor Vera with a perverted giggle.
Dominique Blackwillow
Dominique Blackwillow
Private First Class
Private First Class

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

Back to top Go down

The Bourdelias (Docked) and Blackmoth Marshes Shoreline Empty Re: The Bourdelias (Docked) and Blackmoth Marshes Shoreline

Post  Vera Covenwood Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:02 am

Dominique Blackwillow wrote:
She then leaned towards the human sorceress and pointed to her with one clawed hand, winking. "No problem Ms. Ambassador Lady, you're in good paws. You'll be fine as long as you give our Guild the promised 10% of the valuables. Besides, I'd never kill you. No, especially since it be easier to turn you in. Here we are, on a country not yet associated with Scardia, and you, one of its Royal Scholars and the Feniran Ambassador representing in Scardia, going under the King and White Tower Council's nose so you can steal magical artifacts from these ruins to send back to Fenira. No, I wouldn't want to kill you madam, you're my bargaining chip in case you decide to cut the guild off." she warned her benefactor in a teasing, haughty manner, giggling before purring again, backing away before popping her left hip up, hand on her waist and idly leaned in a casual yet sexy stance:

The Bourdelias (Docked) and Blackmoth Marshes Shoreline Dominique_beauchamp__attlantic_by_thechainedwolf_d_by_akiyamamoto77-db7jscc

"So, 'Secretary of Milk', you do have an idea of what you're looking for, don't ya?" she asked, picking on poor Vera with a perverted giggle.

Vera's right brow twitched, and she frowned at the mention of both the blackmail and: "'Secretary...of Milk?' ...are you still in grade school?" she inquires with a harrumph. She folded her arms under her jiggling bosom, only furthering Dominique's unsavoury and perverted point all the while. Blushing, she looked away from the cat woman and towards the ruins of the keep and castle half sunk in the marshes covering the distance around them. "As for what I'm looking for? Yes. I'm digging for research books, geological surveys, magic tomes and other magical or historical artefacts that can be researched by the Council of Magi. The other Magi, my Uncle as one of the Council's Members included, are very interested in researching their other 'forgotten neighbour' and see if there is a reason for why the island is sinking at an alarming rate and if there is a magical solution to saving it. As for what 'you consider valuable'... go ahead and take what you need. Only after we've found what I was tasked to find." she told the thief once more, turning to face the feline woman with a stern and annoyed look.

She turned and began walking towards the island, pointing at a set of caves: [These ones]

"The castle and surrounding town are too dangerous to escalate even with magic or the proper gear. These natural fissures and cave formations are, however, much more safer to traverse and if I remember correctly these were once the caves which once spilled the castle and town's natural sewage and rain water- not that it helped them in the end. We can get under the Old Luxian keep via these caves, if the map I have is still accurate." she says revealing an old scroll from her robes, tapping it on Dominique's head in a playful manner as well, but her eyes still showed some annoyance and were flustered pink. "I'll keep my end of the bargain if you and your guild keep yours. We don't need an international incident to occur, especially given how Fenira and Scardia have been at their friendliest in the past 90 or so years. I know they sent someone to seek the ruler of this country, I couldn't really be bothered with the details since if we complete this right, he'll never be a concern. I'm being pressed as is by my Uncle, I don't need the lords and King to see reason to put my neck inside a noose along side you, Blackwillow." she finished, removing the map scroll from Dominique's head and returned it to the belt and pouches around her delicate waist.
Vera Covenwood
Vera Covenwood
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Blackwillow Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:32 pm

Vera Covenwood wrote:
Vera's right brow twitched, and she frowned at the mention of both the blackmail and: "'Secretary...of Milk?' ...are you still in grade school?" she inquires with a harrumph. She folded her arms under her jiggling bosom, only furthering Dominique's unsavoury and perverted point all the while. Blushing, she looked away from the cat woman and towards the ruins of the keep and castle half sunk in the marshes covering the distance around them. "As for what I'm looking for? Yes. I'm digging for research books, geological surveys, magic tomes and other magical or historical artefacts that can be researched by the Council of Magi. The other Magi, my Uncle as one of the Council's Members included, are very interested in researching their other 'forgotten neighbour' and see if there is a reason for why the island is sinking at an alarming rate and if there is a magical solution to saving it. As for what 'you consider valuable'... go ahead and take what you need. Only after we've found what I was tasked to find." she told the thief once more, turning to face the feline woman with a stern and annoyed look.

She turned and began walking towards the island, pointing at a set of caves: [These ones]

"The castle and surrounding town are too dangerous to escalate even with magic or the proper gear. These natural fissures and cave formations are, however, much more safer to traverse and if I remember correctly these were once the caves which once spilled the castle and town's natural sewage and rain water- not that it helped them in the end. We can get under the Old Luxian keep via these caves, if the map I have is still accurate." she says revealing an old scroll from her robes, tapping it on Dominique's head in a playful manner as well, but her eyes still showed some annoyance and were flustered pink. "I'll keep my end of the bargain if you and your guild keep yours. We don't need an international incident to occur, especially given how Fenira and Scardia have been at their friendliest in the past 90 or so years. I know they sent someone to seek the ruler of this country, I couldn't really be bothered with the details since if we complete this right, he'll never be a concern. I'm being pressed as is by my Uncle, I don't need the lords and King to see reason to put my neck inside a noose along side you, Blackwillow." she finished, removing the map scroll from Dominique's head and returned it to the belt and pouches around her delicate waist.

"Nyah, I'm jus' sayin' if I get hungry I can always suckle your jugs~" She smirked, playfully pawing the map away from her head as it was leaving. "Well, if the place is as water damaged as you say it is, wouldn't the things you're looking for been washed away after being exposed to the water after so long? And... for the very same reason, your map there may not be very useful the further we get in. Centuries of rock and sediment, nyah, pile up, and ceilings crumble, water rushes in areas that were once dry, Et cetera and so forth." she giggled, swaying as she walked, her tail snaking and curling under her cape as she moved to Vera's side. She looked the other woman in the eyes and poked her cheek with her right index finger's nail- the finger nail indented Vera's plush flesh neatly and forced the human to look at the feline's eyes. Dominique giggled, her lips pursed into a cattish grin. "So its perhaps best I take the lead, wouldn't want my benefactor to fall into a mine shaft or quarry site while we're traversing those tunnels, nyah~"
Dominique Blackwillow
Dominique Blackwillow
Private First Class
Private First Class

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Vera Covenwood Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:40 pm

She smacked Dominique again for her perversion before looking back to the ruined Keep in the distance. "No, most of what I am seeking is protected by Feniran Runes, Lux was originally a colony set up by the Dagareich who fled Fenira when Scar'd and Fenira liberated modern day Fenira from my ancestors." she began, before looking to Dom, who now was poking her cheek playfully. "Hm, true. I guess that would make sense given how you have better senses than I but... may I ask...what are you doing?" she asked the Neko, blushing at the lack of personal space.
Vera Covenwood
Vera Covenwood
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Blackwillow Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:46 pm

Vera Covenwood wrote:She smacked Dominique again for her perversion before looking back to the ruined Keep in the distance. "No, most of what I am seeking is protected by Feniran Runes, Lux was originally a colony set up by the Dagareich who fled Fenira when Scar'd and Fenira liberated modern day Fenira from my ancestors." she began, before looking to Dom, who now was poking her cheek playfully. "Hm, true. I guess that would make sense given how you have better senses than I but... may I ask...what are you doing?" she asked the Neko, blushing at the lack of personal space.

She giggled. "You know, I normally have a disdain for figure head types, wealthy people like you and such but... I realize looking at you, I've never once consorted with a pretty figure head like yourself. After we're done here, wanna get rough and have some serious overtime? Nyah~ <3" she purred, blushing madly as she looked the curvaceous human over with a perverse gaze. Her finger drifting from Vera's cheek to her left bosom; poking the jiggly flesh vigorously enough to force it against the other breast.
Dominique Blackwillow
Dominique Blackwillow
Private First Class
Private First Class

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Vera Covenwood Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:51 pm

Dominique Blackwillow wrote:
She giggled. "You know, I normally have a disdain for figure head types, wealthy people like you and such but... I realize looking at you, I've never once consorted with a pretty figure head like yourself. After we're done here, wanna get rough and have some serious overtime? Nyah~ <3" she purred, blushing madly as she looked the curvaceous human over with a perverse gaze. Her finger drifting from Vera's cheek to her left bosom; poking the jiggly flesh vigorously enough to force it against the other breast.

"Ha!" she gasped, feeling her breast being touched in such a manner made her flush scarlet! She blinked, eyeing the woman with a frown but with anxious amber eyes. "H-Hey!" She embarrassingly cried out, shooing the hand. "A-are you mad, y-you insane cat?!" she exclaimed. Turning nervously towards the Bourdelias, the schooner anchored just a short rowing away. She could only imagine the crew on board whistling and cat calling as they observed with their eyeglasses and binoculars. She knew Captain Hardy would set them right, but... she did wonder.
Vera Covenwood
Vera Covenwood
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Blackwillow Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:58 pm

Dominique only maintained that mischievous cat like grin, as she was shooed away. "Secretary-of-Milk-says-what?" she says incredibly fast, before reaching out with her left hand and firmly grasped Vera's right breast instead. It was a playful game of attraction, but at the same time she wanted Vera to 'loosen up' some before they went forward and risked their lives possibly for nothing. Such ruins were typically already run dry due to locals and thieves, let alone creatures attracted to shiny objects. It was likely they were going to run into one or the other. At the same time, Vera's boobs were just so squishy and soft, she couldn't help herself and had to squeeze'em!

*squeeze*

She squeezed the human's breast, letting the fullness of her breast fill her left hand, making Dom blush at how plump and pliable it was! Hehe~ Almost like my own! she thought, purring as she kneaded the poor girl's breast! "Hmhm, you likey, nyah~<3?" she asked, purring as she continued to massage Veralyss. "I could give them both a lovely tug and squeeze once we've finished up our jobs here, you'd like that?" she purred.
Dominique Blackwillow
Dominique Blackwillow
Private First Class
Private First Class

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Vera Covenwood Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:13 pm

Dominique Blackwillow wrote:Dominique only maintained that mischievous cat like grin, as she was shooed away. "Secretary-of-Milk-says-what?" she says incredibly fast, before reaching out with her left hand and firmly grasped Vera's right breast instead. It was a playful game of attraction, but at the same time she wanted Vera to 'loosen up' some before they went forward and risked their lives possibly for nothing. Such ruins were typically already run dry due to locals and thieves, let alone creatures attracted to shiny objects. It was likely they were going to run into one or the other. At the same time, Vera's boobs were just so squishy and soft, she couldn't help herself and had to squeeze'em!

*squeeze*

She squeezed the human's breast, letting the fullness of her breast fill her left hand, making Dom blush at how plump and pliable it was! Hehe~ Almost like my own! she thought, purring as she kneaded the poor girl's breast! "Hmhm, you likey, nyah~<3?" she asked, purring as she continued to massage Veralyss. "I could give them both a lovely tug and squeeze once we've finished up our jobs here, you'd like that?" she purred.

The Bourdelias (Docked) and Blackmoth Marshes Shoreline __wiz_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo_drawn__by_minamajikina77-dbezw8h

Vera blushed, smiling at the wonderful sensation occurring in her right breast, her face blushing while she giggled erotically and stared at the Neko in a playfully bashful manner. "W-what?" She chuckled, realizing what she just fell into before giggling madly. "St-stop," she laughed, palms sweaty, her left hand supporting her other breasts to keep them from swaying as furiously as this Neko was jostling her breast! Her other hand reached out somewhat, fingers curled while Veralyss' body was beginning to get warm with sexual appetite.

Hmm... Perhaps I should consider that offer... she thought, closing her right eye and giggling maddeningly. She was finally able to pull away from the Neko by moving closer, quickly pecking the other woman's lips that were still curled in a cat like grin. The kiss was quick, brief but enough to startle both women into stopping what they were doing. Both back stepped, and looked at one another. Vera giggled. "All right," she started playfully. "Perhaps we can explore ourselves... after we've explored the other caves." she winked, still flustered red before heading towards the cave entrance. She pointed down into the depths of the closest, identifying the structure surrounding the opening as ancient Daggareich architecture. "We'll start here," she says with more animation, a bounce in her step (and massive bust) as she hovered about the opening.

[To Here]
Vera Covenwood
Vera Covenwood
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Blackwillow Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:52 pm

Dominique was somewhat taken aback by the woman's brief forwardness, blushing a little with her grin remaining. She licked her lips once the human maneuvered herself towards the caves, the Neko Hmhmhm... she's lightened up quicker than I anticipated~ She purred, giggling as she followed the human closely. She was an attractive one for sure, but Dominique had a special place in her heart for only one individual, the Guild Officer Agustus. But being a woman who didn't like to be tied down, nor did she mind multiple relationships, Veralyss would be a pleasant distraction in the mean time. She held onto the end of her whip, and when she got beside the human by the entrance, pushed Vera behind her lightly. "I'll take over from here, nyah~"

[To Here]
Dominique Blackwillow
Dominique Blackwillow
Private First Class
Private First Class

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down