Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hissing Beaver

+2
Augustus Darkstalker
Edythe Elvie
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Hissing Beaver  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Hissing Beaver

Post  Lorena Titanborn Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:26 am

Lorena's flirtatious demeanor hardened some, her blue eye glancing from the young man to the quint of leather and denim clad men and women shuffling over to the bar, knocking things around like they didn't give a shit. In fact, they probably didn't. She placed a finger upon the lips of her young gentleman caller, and hushed him as she silently watched the scene playing out... before she turned to face the young man again with a flirtatious giggle. "Well, I hope you can wait till my food arrives before you get your *hic* dessert...hmhmhm~" she giggled, her attention apparently waning - or seemed that way at least.
Lorena Titanborn
Lorena Titanborn
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:42 am

Edythe Elvie wrote:Edythe smirked. "If I didn't know better, you're worried about them." She says, before filling his tankard.

Before she could answer her favorite customer, she heard the doors swing open loudly, and the five inbred sleazes entering her pub, knocking things over and boisterously ordering up the expensive items! "Oi! Watch were ya be goin'!" she exclaimed, walking over and fixing the chairs  and items that were knocked over. "I hope ya cunts can pay for that top shelf..." she murmured very softly under her breath while she knelt over, her breasts hanging as she picked up scattered condiments and table ornaments.

One of the larger goons grinned lecherously at Edythe as she was resetting chairs. "Heh, this barmaid be more interested in pickin up chairs than servin her customers yo." he uttered in a deeper boombox voice.

The barkeeper hurried with the mixer drinks for the quintette of new arrivals in order to placate them, and prevent them from making a scene with Edythe, as that would have resulted in bloody murder, and just for one day he wanted to avoid having to mop up blood, broken teeth and severed bodyparts if he could.

Lorena Titanborn wrote:Lorena's flirtatious demeanor hardened some, her blue eye glancing from the young man to the quint of leather and denim clad men and women shuffling over to the bar, knocking things around like they didn't give a shit. In fact, they probably didn't. She placed a finger upon the lips of her young gentleman caller, and hushed him as she silently watched the scene playing out... before she turned to face the young man again with a flirtatious giggle. "Well, I hope you can wait till my food arrives before you get your *hic* dessert...hmhmhm~" she giggled, her attention apparently waning - or seemed that way at least.

"Maybe we should call in some backup?" the Squire shispered. "I can handle one, maybe two of them with my current skill, but not all five. And you're in no shape to swing a sword."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Edythe Elvie Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:03 am

Edythe caught the remark, pausing to slowly turn to the new customers with a strained, forced grin. I'm gonna gut these feckers from their arseholes to their necks! She chuckled darkly, an anger vein appearing subtly on her forehead. She saw her fellow coworkers were trying to ease things up, but it would likely be in vain she reckoned. She continued to do her work.
Edythe Elvie
Edythe Elvie
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorena Titanborn Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:36 am

"Boy, I can fuck you with an inch of your life in my current state, swinging a sword isn't anything special in comparison..." she whispered. However, it did not appear she was armed, saved for a flintlock that she had on her hip for some odd reason. She leaned close, her lips brushing against his ear gently, her breath a cool and seductive whisper, though her words were less so: "...outside, there was a flag pole beside the door? That isn't a flag pole..." she began, her free hand cupping his opposite cheek as she then kissed his right cheek with soft, wet lips. "...grab it for me..." she gasped in a low, husky whisper, her eye turning from her boy toy to the man children at the bar... a mischievous... dark glint reflected from her dark blue eye.
Lorena Titanborn
Lorena Titanborn
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:50 am

The barman noticed Edyth's look, and groaned. "Ah.... shit..." he mumbled as he finished handing out the bottles.

The Hissing Beaver  - Page 2 Absinthe-antitoxin-50cl-557658

The quintette immediately popped the caps off the bottles and started downing the contents, even as the barman retreated and started preparing the soapy water in a large metal mop bucket, along with a spade and brush for he knew that before long, there would be blood and broken crockery all over the damn place. "Just once Sammy, just once, I would like to not have to mop up unruly customers and yet another set of broken furniture..."

"Can't help it man, it's the hood."

"Yeah I know."

The thugs seem to lose interest in Edythe as they consumed the booze with gusto, but the 2nd of the larger men seemed to eye Lorena, even as she seemed to snuggle up to a much smaller lad, clothed in those fancy clothes from the Tower academy. A toicable tick creased the brutes eyebrow, as he hated those stuffy authority aspiring figures. And when the boy walked off at Lorena's command to get her spear, the large brutes hand lashed out and grabbed the boy by the scruff of his shoulder and held him close as he said "You better run tower rat. Go bat to your tower where you belong and stay there. These streeets are ours ya see? You aint wanted here. But we'll take your girls as a compensation eh?" he laughed before shoving the boy towards the doorway, and leering over at Lorena again.

"Geez, she's a biggun eh? Confident too... got her tits showin and everythin." he said perversely, getting the attention of the leader, who was groping the two women who came in with them.

"You aint wrong Joe.... tho she seems to like petite boys. Kinda like a pedo."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Edythe Elvie Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:13 am

Once she had finished cleaning up the mess caused by the rambunctious fools who were drinking her exotic high shelf goods! She sighed, if they paid at the very least, it wouldn't be in vain. She turned to face the others, her Scardian Razor gleaming subtly on her hip:

The Hissing Beaver  - Page 2 Il_340x270_934455422_6tce_zpsd6ioqxc2_by_minamajikina77-dbfzgjd

She smiled at the customers, like a rehearsed act, and decided to serve them now they were liquoring up. "'ello lads and ladies! Now that yer all chasin' the green fairy, how about I offer ya something to chase after it? If you're hungry we have a vat of beef stew in the back, fresh bread is in the oven and we are working on soft pretzel twists." she began, making her way around them towards the bar. She looked back at August, who remained stoic as he normally would, which she was glad for. She didn't want him in this mess since it was her house and all that in a matter of speaking, she didn't need to owe his lot any more favors.
Edythe Elvie
Edythe Elvie
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorena Titanborn Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:40 am

Random Mobs wrote:The barman noticed Edyth's look, and groaned. "Ah.... shit..." he mumbled as he finished handing out the bottles.

The Hissing Beaver  - Page 2 Absinthe-antitoxin-50cl-557658

The quintette immediately popped the caps off the bottles and started downing the contents, even as the barman retreated and started preparing the soapy water in a large metal mop bucket, along with a spade and brush for he knew that before long, there would be blood and broken crockery all over the damn place. "Just once Sammy, just once, I would like to not have to mop up unruly customers and yet another set of broken furniture..."

"Can't help it man, it's the hood."

"Yeah I know."

The thugs seem to lose interest in Edythe as they consumed the booze with gusto, but the 2nd of the larger men seemed to eye Lorena, even as she seemed to snuggle up to a much smaller lad, clothed in those fancy clothes from the Tower academy. A toicable tick creased the brutes eyebrow, as he hated those stuffy authority aspiring figures. And when the boy walked off at Lorena's command to get her spear, the large brutes hand lashed out and grabbed the boy by the scruff of his shoulder and held him close as he said "You better run tower rat. Go bat to your tower where you belong and stay there. These streeets are ours ya see? You aint wanted here. But we'll take your girls as a compensation eh?" he laughed before shoving the boy towards the doorway, and leering over at Lorena again.

"Geez, she's a biggun eh? Confident too... got her tits showin and everythin." he said perversely, getting the attention of the leader, who was groping the two women who came in with them.

"You aint wrong Joe.... tho she seems to like petite boys. Kinda like a pedo."

Lorena watched as one of the oversized gents grabbed the squire and whispered harshly some threatening words. Her brow furrowed slightly, her large blue eye focusing on the man's lips as he spoke. She silently remained still, while the leather clad dolts now turned their eyes upon her. She smirked, picking up their childish jaunts and murmurs. She folded her arms under her massive, jiggling tits and then crossed one thick thigh over the other as she turned to the last one who spoke.

"Oi... you say somethin'?" she asked, her voice raised slightly, but had more of a tone of curiosity than accusation.
Lorena Titanborn
Lorena Titanborn
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:58 am

Edythe Elvie wrote:Once she had finished cleaning up the mess caused by the rambunctious fools who were drinking her exotic high shelf goods! She sighed, if they paid at the very least, it wouldn't be in vain. She turned to face the others, her Scardian Razor gleaming subtly on her hip:

The Hissing Beaver  - Page 2 Il_340x270_934455422_6tce_zpsd6ioqxc2_by_minamajikina77-dbfzgjd

She smiled at the customers, like a rehearsed act, and decided to serve them now they were liquoring up. "'ello lads and ladies! Now that yer all chasin' the green fairy, how about I offer ya something to chase after it? If you're hungry we have a vat of beef stew in the back, fresh bread is in the oven and we are working on soft pretzel twists." she began, making her way around them towards the bar. She looked back at August, who remained stoic as he normally would, which she was glad for. She didn't want him in this mess since it was her house and all that in a matter of speaking, she didn't need to owe his lot any more favors.

The boys all said, "sounds good sweetheart, and keep the booze rollin." With those words, the leader placed an envelop on the counter... a fresh manilla envelop filled with a recent pay from their last job. "Dat Howard pays well" the leader said, already slightly slurred.

Lorena Titanborn wrote:Lorena watched as one of the oversized gents grabbed the squire and whispered harshly some threatening words. Her brow furrowed slightly, her large blue eye focusing on the man's lips as he spoke. She silently remained still, while the leather clad dolts now turned their eyes upon her. She smirked, picking up their childish jaunts and murmurs. She folded her arms under her massive, jiggling tits and then crossed one thick thigh over the other as she turned to the last one who spoke.

"Oi... you say somethin'?" she asked, her voice raised slightly, but had more of a tone of curiosity than accusation.

As the leader paid the barmaid, the larger goon leered at Lorena's nonchalant rebuttal of his statement. "What, you deaf as well as dumb? Let me speak slower so you can keep up then. *Ahem*" the goon exaggerated, the other all getting a laugh at his antics. "You. Like. To. Molest. Little. Boys. Was that slow enough for ya? Or do you need it written in stone?"

That got an uproarous cheer from his group as they all laughed at the blue haired titanborn.

The Squire made it outside as the thugs started their jeering, and as he gripped Lorena's lance, he also whipped out his phone, and called the White Tower security corpse. "yeah... we have trouble brewing at the Hissing Beaver tavern. No, regular police are out... Knight Titanborn is about to skewer some fool thugs I think... if the shopkeepers don't skin them first... Yeah, real characters...."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Edythe Elvie Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:45 am

Edythe eyed the folder, lifting it she was surprised to know it had some real heft. Huh... so they do have cash... She thought, unfolding the lip to view the cash within. Several large notes, sealed with approval in the corner. It was legit all right. She took the cash that was necessary for the orders and slipped the bills into the till. She turned to the other staffers and nodded to them, giving them the 'O.K.' to start handing out the meals.
Edythe Elvie
Edythe Elvie
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorena Titanborn Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:02 am

Loren kept her eyes level on the man, smiling as if finding his words echoing back equally as 'charming' as his mates thought it was. She uncrossed her legs, and stood up, walking up to him and the bar, and the 'funny man'. Next thing he would feel would be her right hand cupping his groin, fingers squeezing like a vice! Her gauntlets clinked as they bit his trousers, and the rigid design of the cold steel armor would have been without some measure of doubt, painful.

"I molest whomever the fuck I want to, you fuckin' little shit!" she harshly whispered to him, yanking his ball sack upward! "Still funny? Perhaps I should fuck ya skull against the bar, see what your brains look like while I'm cummin' through your ears! You wan't ah taste of the woman with the giant tits?!" She asked, her eye focused on his face before her free hand- also clad in mythgarde steel armor, balled into a fist and was forced downward and across his chin!
Lorena Titanborn
Lorena Titanborn
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:24 am

Edythe Elvie wrote:Edythe eyed the folder, lifting it she was surprised to know it had some real heft. Huh... so they do have cash... She thought, unfolding the lip to view the cash within. Several large notes, sealed with approval in the corner. It was legit all right. She took the cash that was necessary for the orders and slipped the bills into the till. She turned to the other staffers and nodded to them, giving them the 'O.K.' to start handing out the meals.

Lorena Titanborn wrote:Loren kept her eyes level on the man, smiling as if finding his words echoing back equally as 'charming' as his mates thought it was. She uncrossed her legs, and stood up, walking up to him and the bar, and the 'funny man'. Next thing he would feel would be her right hand cupping his groin, fingers squeezing like a vice! Her gauntlets clinked as they bit his trousers, and the rigid design of the cold steel armor would have been without some measure of doubt, painful.

"I molest whomever the fuck I want to, you fuckin' little shit!" she harshly whispered to him, yanking his ball sack upward! "Still funny? Perhaps I should fuck ya skull against the bar, see what your brains look like while I'm cummin' through your ears! You wan't ah taste of the woman with the giant tits?!" She asked, her eye focused on his face before her free hand- also clad in mythgarde steel armor, balled into a fist and was forced downward and across his chin!

When the thug she struck reared back in pain, clutching his now mangled jaw, the leader quickly whipped out his own weapon of choice, it's barrel muzzle pressed against Lorena's right temple.

The Hissing Beaver  - Page 2 Megatron-Transformers-Marvel-Comics-1980s-h1-gun

"You are either the dumbest broad I've ever met, or the most foolhardy. Either way, it won't matter, because now your dead." the leader said, before he started pulling the trigger.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Edythe Elvie Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:37 am

"Order up!" The five were suddenly splashed with the steaming vat of beef stew, as Edythe appeared just in time to see the fight brewing! She yanked her Scardian Razor from her hip and stabbed it onto the counter beside one of the fools hands, her teal eyes glaring daggers into the fool as if to say 'don't you dare escalate this'.
Edythe Elvie
Edythe Elvie
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorena Titanborn Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:06 am

Leona ducked as she felt the finger of the trigger being yanked back, and stepped back to avoid the beef stew from spilling onto her as the barmaid chimed in as well! While crouched, she turned her attention on the man with the gun, her hands reaching up and grabbing the extended arm, yanking it under her left armpit with her left hand gripping his wrist tightly, while her free hand gripped the barrel of the weapon! She pulled on the barrel, while shimmying to drag his body in a clockwise spin, her joints locking around his tightly to try and disarm him!
Lorena Titanborn
Lorena Titanborn
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:21 am

The two women of the group immediately retreated behind the larger boys, trying to drip dry themselves off of the hot broth. The first thug was busy clutching his bleeding mouth, thus the 2nd stepped in, drawing a large heavy bladed cleaver. It was well used and abused, and of an older generation of Scardian meat cleavers.

The Hissing Beaver  - Page 2 1428385196588

The thing looked like it hadn't had a decent wash in decades, and while it looked in pathetic shape, anyone wounded by it may well cop any number of diseases and festering wounds. The big guy made a wild, clumsy and absinthe blinded swing for Edythe.

Meanwhile, the ladies began to draw weapons of their own, the first was about a meter length of bladed bike chain.

The Hissing Beaver  - Page 2 41N8239NJAL

And the last girl began to draw another firearm, an M3 Machine Pistol with a drum mag.

The Hissing Beaver  - Page 2 1850?cb=20110207010109

As Lorena swung the leader in her deadly embrace, dragging the trapped man and squeezing him against her assets while crushing his arm, the Squire re-entered the bar, and immediately cast a paralysis spell on the woman with the gun, holding her in place, while shouting "Heads Up Lady Lorena!" and tossing her spear, handle first towards her, before drawing his own sword.

The Hissing Beaver  - Page 2 74563-1-1459296646

Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Edythe Elvie Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:35 am

Edythe, more accustomed in the arts of combat than the arts of tending a bar, parried the axe with her cleaver, grinding her heel against the floorboard and made it creak! While their blades were connected, she smirked devilishly, a bright flame expelled from her blade and channeled through his! It crawled down the shaft and began to flow over his arm!

She backed off, letting her flaming blade drop to the table where it spontaneously went out, she reached under the bar, and grabbed for the large .700 Tenik Shells...

The Hissing Beaver  - Page 2 700_tenik_by_keskewolf-dajwuq2

"Ya fuckin' cunts want to make a mess in my pub eh?! Not in MY pub!" she exclaimed, yanking up the fullsized, .700 Deckhand double rifle from underneath the bar!

The Hissing Beaver  - Page 2 Fordorsia_m1914_deck_hand_by_airborneleaf_d6wpebr_by_keskewolf-dajwuqb

She broke the barrel, slipped two shells inside, then snapped it back up! Leveling it at the woman with the gun who was frozen! She smirked devilishly, yanking back the hammers, she aimed for the woman's chest! "And the first to be ejected from my pub---!" She exclaimed, easing back one of the triggers! The elephant gun wielded by the fiery woman who was hissing with excitement!
Edythe Elvie
Edythe Elvie
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Augustus Darkstalker Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:31 pm

August, silently continued on with his own business in his corner of the room. When the weapons were yanked out however, the situation demanded some of his attention. He watched as Edythe aimed down her sights, the woman she was pointing at was ready to become paste! He closed his eyes, sighing. "I can never have a moment to myself..." he mumbled, noting another woman with a chain of sorts as a weapon. She was close to the woman who would be paste soon, so he subtly moved his hand under the table, the other held out the book he was reading.

For some reason, the woman with the chain tripped as if something yanked at her foot! It was too quick to figure out what happened, for she tumbled against the paralyzed woman with the gun before Edythe killed her, both falling flat onto the ground!

Agust sighed, his hand returning from under the table, and grabbed hold of the tankard which Edythe had filled with ale. I'd rather not see a woman be turned to paste in front of me, especially before dinner. He thought, continuing to read.
Augustus Darkstalker
Augustus Darkstalker
Recruit
Recruit

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorena Titanborn Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:39 pm

Lorena pulled the Darkstorm from her assailant's hand, throwing it across the room with her right hand. It hit the wall somewhere, but by the time it had, the tall woman was now redirecting her right hand to the weapon being tossed towards her. She removed his arm from her left arm pit, back handing him with her left hand (not intentionally but being as close as they were she didn't have much of a choice), before turning on her heels, facing him directly with her right hand now slammed the length of the lance like a giant club! A club made of steel that had ribbed edges mind you, but she brought it down hard against the red headed man's skull!
Lorena Titanborn
Lorena Titanborn
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:01 pm

Edythe Elvie wrote:Edythe, more accustomed in the arts of combat than the arts of tending a bar, parried the axe with her cleaver, grinding her heel against the floorboard and made it creak! While their blades were connected, she smirked devilishly, a bright flame expelled from her blade and channeled through his! It crawled down the shaft and began to flow over his arm!

She backed off, letting her flaming blade drop to the table where it spontaneously went out, she reached under the bar, and grabbed for the large .700 Tenik Shells...

The Hissing Beaver  - Page 2 700_tenik_by_keskewolf-dajwuq2

"Ya fuckin' cunts want to make a mess in my pub eh?! Not in MY pub!" she exclaimed, yanking up the fullsized, .700 Deckhand double rifle from underneath the bar!

The Hissing Beaver  - Page 2 Fordorsia_m1914_deck_hand_by_airborneleaf_d6wpebr_by_keskewolf-dajwuqb

She broke the barrel, slipped two shells inside, then snapped it back up! Leveling it at the woman with the gun who was frozen! She smirked devilishly, yanking back the hammers, she aimed for the woman's chest! "And the first to be ejected from my pub---!" She exclaimed, easing back one of the triggers! The elephant gun wielded by the fiery woman who was hissing with excitement!

The Squire saw what Edyth was about to do, and moved to intercept, but he knew he'd never make it. The female thug was frozen in fear as much as a paralysis spell now, and was tearing up at the thought of her imminent demise...

Augustus Darkstalker wrote:August, silently continued on with his own business in his corner of the room. When the weapons were yanked out however, the situation demanded some of his attention. He watched as Edythe aimed down her sights, the woman she was pointing at was ready to become paste! He closed his eyes, sighing. "I can never have a moment to myself..." he mumbled, noting another woman with a chain of sorts as a weapon. She was close to the woman who would be paste soon, so he subtly moved his hand under the table, the other held out the book he was reading.

For some reason, the woman with the chain tripped as if something yanked at her foot! It was too quick to figure out what happened, for she tumbled against the paralyzed woman with the gun before Edythe killed her, both falling flat onto the ground!

Agust sighed, his hand returning from under the table, and grabbed hold of the tankard which Edythe had filled with ale. I'd rather not see a woman be turned to paste in front of me, especially before dinner. He thought, continuing to read.

That was when August's sleight of hand tripped the woman over sending her out of the cannon rifle's range, thankfully preventing her from being reduced to a fine red mist and blooey juice. The Squire quickly stopped Edith from firing again. "Are you mad? Do you want this place raided by royal guard and police? If they find the remnants of a human being plastered all over your walls with a godsdamn cannon on your shoulder you'd be sent not just to jail but the palace dungeon!"

Lorena Titanborn wrote:Lorena pulled the Darkstorm from her assailant's hand, throwing it across the room with her right hand. It hit the wall somewhere, but by the time it had, the tall woman was now redirecting her right hand to the weapon being tossed towards her. She removed his arm from her left arm pit, back handing him with her left hand (not intentionally but being as close as they were she didn't have much of a choice), before turning on her heels, facing him directly with her right hand now slammed the length of the lance like a giant club! A club made of steel that had ribbed edges mind you, but she brought it down hard against the red headed man's skull!

The thug had no idea what hit him as he literally nosedived into the floarboards with a 50lb mace head on his noggin, knocking him out cold instantly, along with knocking several teeth out. When the Squire saw this, he deadpanned after what he just said to Edyth. "Lorena... By Scar'd and Feniria you'll prove my point!"
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Mary Killigrew Wed May 15, 2019 8:54 pm

...Meanwhile.

Lady Mary Killigrew sat with one leg crossed over the other, listening to the chaos of the fight taking place, being calm and unphased by the dramatics as they took place. She didn't bother with the rabble, as she drank from her flagon, a map spread out on the table in front of her. She was charting her voyage to the Beijio-Scardia Isles, the cargo she was delivering to the islands were perishable goods and Scardian Ores. She didn't expect much in the way of trouble, especially since she had Mako in the waters... the Selachi was a scary one for competitors to the Dreadnaught's Revenge and her crew.

"Another Ale!" She exclaimed to the bar, pushing her empty flagon across the wooden table's surface.
Lady Mary Killigrew
Lady Mary Killigrew
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Alistair Valor Wed May 15, 2019 9:16 pm

Lady Mary Killigrew wrote:...Meanwhile.

Lady Mary Killigrew sat with one leg crossed over the other, listening to the chaos of the fight taking place, being calm and unphased by the dramatics as they took place. She didn't bother with the rabble, as she drank from her flagon, a map spread out on the table in front of her. She was charting her voyage to the Beijio-Scardia Isles, the cargo she was delivering to the islands were perishable goods and Scardian Ores. She didn't expect much in the way of trouble, especially since she had Mako in the waters... the Selachi was a scary one for competitors to the Dreadnaught's Revenge and her crew.

"Another Ale!" She exclaimed to the bar, pushing her empty flagon across the wooden table's surface.

Thud!

The metal mug clanked onto the table, swishing with its alcoholic contents, in front of the beautiful, yet dangerous looking woman. The person who slid the mug down was not a member of the pub's staff, but an attractive... or at least most thought so at least, attractive young man stood before her. "This one's on me," he winked, sitting boldly in the chair facing her. He was wearing a blue naval uniform similarly to her, but like her... he didn't seem the military type. His uniform's sleeves were also torn, showing off his thick biceps and muscular arms. His youthful face lit up as he looked her in the eyes and maintained his cocky smile. "So, I hear you run a shipping business." He begins, leaning back, showing he had another flagon in his left hand.
Alistair Valor
Alistair Valor
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Mary Killigrew Wed May 15, 2019 9:26 pm

Alistair Valor wrote:
Lady Mary Killigrew wrote:...Meanwhile.

Thud!

The metal mug clanked onto the table, swishing with its alcoholic contents, in front of the beautiful, yet dangerous looking woman. The person who slid the mug down was not a member of the pub's staff, but an attractive... or at least most thought so at least, attractive young man stood before her. "This one's on me," he winked, sitting boldly in the chair facing her. He was wearing a blue naval uniform similarly to her, but like her... he didn't seem the military type. His uniform's sleeves were also torn, showing off his thick biceps and muscular arms. His youthful face lit up as he looked her in the eyes and maintained his cocky smile. "So, I hear you run a shipping business." He begins, leaning back, showing he had another flagon in his left hand.

The red haired woman looked up to the young, bold arrival. Her crystal blue eyes gleaming with a dangerous flare, like a sharp blade catching the light off its edge. She observed his swagger, and the mug of ale he presented her, watching, silently, as he sat in front of her without her consent. His shoulders were broad, muscular biceps and arms showing that the young man worked for his physique. He had a handsome, if youthful looking face, eyes full of adventure and the confidence that made him look foolhardy and reckless. She found him instantly amusing.

"Oh?" She coyly asked, sounding playful and curious, her plush lips perking as her exposed blue eye glanced his face over for a change in expression or a hint of blush. Her voice was soothing, cool, low and seductive. "Now where would you hear a thing like that?" She asked, batting her long dark lashes as she reached for the stranger's flagon he had presented her.
Lady Mary Killigrew
Lady Mary Killigrew
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Alistair Valor Wed May 15, 2019 9:33 pm

He rose his flagon to his lips, taking a sip before lowering it to answer the alluring red haired beauty. "Well, if you ask the right people in Cretu, they make mention of a beautiful scarlet haired woman who pilots a spectacular ship, who at times runs cargo between the islands..." he paused, raising his mug, his blue eyes lidded as he glared back into her eyes without a trace of intimidation. "...especially during these more torrential times. War with Domescadia and all... some people are making more coin than others; taking advantage of the situation." he answered.
Alistair Valor
Alistair Valor
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Mary Killigrew Wed May 15, 2019 9:41 pm

Alistair Valor wrote:He rose his flagon to his lips, taking a sip before lowering it to answer the alluring red haired beauty. "Well, if you ask the right people in Cretu, they make mention of a beautiful scarlet haired woman who pilots a spectacular ship, who at times runs cargo between the islands..." he paused, raising his mug, his blue eyes lidded as he glared back into her eyes without a trace of intimidation. "...especially during these more torrential times. War with Domescadia and all... some people are making more coin than others; taking advantage of the situation." he answered.

She smiled, lowering her flagon without drinking from it. "Make your point." She asked, her tone still seductive... but her tone wasn't as playful. She removed one of the Scardian .50 Dueling Pistols from her coat, the cap in place, and hammer cocked as she lays it over her map. She leaned back herself, her shapely legs shifting as she re-crossed them, her arms folded under her generously ample bosom. Her wavy scarlet hair swayed over her right eye, her smile remaining. She tapped her slender index finger against her left elbow, as if telling him she was growing somewhat impatient. In truth, she was curious what it took to get a rise out of her handsome 'guest' sitting in front of her.
Lady Mary Killigrew
Lady Mary Killigrew
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Alistair Valor Wed May 15, 2019 9:58 pm

His blue eyes glanced from her exposed blue orb to the gun she slides out and onto the table in front of them, before returning to her seductive smile. Still, he kept up his poker face as he leaned forwards. "I wish to travel with your crew, at least to your next destination." he answered. "I can earn my keep, as I'm quite familiar with handling ships...among weapons, sea life...and women if they are bored?" He boldly asked, smirking playfully.
Alistair Valor
Alistair Valor
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Mary Killigrew Wed May 15, 2019 10:21 pm

Alistair Valor wrote:His blue eyes glanced from her exposed blue orb to the gun she slides out and onto the table in front of them, before returning to her seductive smile. Still, he kept up his poker face as he leaned forwards. "I wish to travel with your crew, at least to your next destination." he answered. "I can earn my keep, as I'm quite familiar with handling ships...among weapons, sea life...and women if they are bored?" He boldly asked, smirking playfully.

She found his increasingly bold behavior amusing. She cocked her head slightly to the right, batting her long lashes again. "What's your name, boy?" She asked.

Lady Mary Killigrew
Lady Mary Killigrew
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum