Forerunner's Path

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Forerunner's Path

Post  Sasha Simpleswallow on Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:08 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The Dridder wiped her jaw after receiving the slap., the smile turned savage as a slight redness spread around her cheek. "I don't mind a little fight in my prey, but you need to learn some manners....?"

The spider woman suddenly looked down and back along the path, her petipalps and forelegs vibrated ever so slightly. "Hmmm, It would seem second course decided to follow you after all." the Dridder said, before quickly wrapping a line of webbing across her captive's mouth to keep the woman silent and not alert the male.

She left Sasha hanging there and ascended back into the canopy, and watched Vern intently, setting her traps.

Sasha's irises pin-pricked, her lips trembling into a yawn of despair! By the Gods, I'm in deep trouble here! She shivered as the creature's face only went more dark and savage. However, once she spoke of Vern, Sasha felt a slight ray of hope!

"VER-Mmmmph?!" her eyes widened, dripping with tears, the silky webbing of the Dridder forming tightly against her open mouth, silencing her! She whimpered and moaned, wiggling and thrashing in the large web, her frantic movements making her bounce. Oh Gods, she's going to kill Vern! Dammit, I can't warn him like this! her mind frantically screamed, while she continued to thrash wildly.
Sasha Simpleswallow
Corporal
Corporal

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vern Silverfallow on Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:01 am

Sasha Simpleswallow wrote:
Darkstorm Zero wrote:The Dridder wiped her jaw after receiving the slap., the smile turned savage as a slight redness spread around her cheek. "I don't mind a little fight in my prey, but you need to learn some manners....?"

The spider woman suddenly looked down and back along the path, her petipalps and forelegs vibrated ever so slightly. "Hmmm, It would seem second course decided to follow you after all." the Dridder said, before quickly wrapping a line of webbing across her captive's mouth to keep the woman silent and not alert the male.

She left Sasha hanging there and ascended back into the canopy, and watched Vern intently, setting her traps.

Sasha's irises pin-pricked, her lips trembling into a yawn of despair! By the Gods, I'm in deep trouble here! She shivered as the creature's face only went more dark and savage. However, once she spoke of Vern, Sasha felt a slight ray of hope!

"VER-Mmmmph?!" her eyes widened, dripping with tears, the silky webbing of the Dridder forming tightly against her open mouth, silencing her! She whimpered and moaned, wiggling and thrashing in the large web, her frantic movements making her bounce. Oh Gods, she's going to kill Vern! Dammit, I can't warn him like this! her mind frantically screamed, while she continued to thrash wildly.

As Vern carefully progressed, he paused, hearing a panicked attempt of his name, or a grunt of sorts echo across the stretch of green. She's not too far off... damn it, it must have gotten her. I can't just stick around here... I need to move faster! he thought, feeling nervous sweat trickle down the back of his neck. He hated bugs, didn't matter what was involved as a reward, he usually backed out. However... in this particular case he'd feel terrible if he simply left Sasha to her fate. She seemed well enough, if not reckless; due to her naivety and somewhat innocent nature it would crush his soul.

Damn, I better not be getting soft... this isn't worth a kiss, but if I don't do this the 'beast' will win...grrr, crap... he thought, before using his acrobatic capabilities to progress further along the path. He had a feeling in his gut he was walking into a trap, but it also likely meant Sasha was still breathing for time being. He kept his blades at the ready, and ventured further along.
Vern Silverfallow
Private First Class
Private First Class

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero on Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:44 am

The Dridder waited patiently, spinning her silk, and continued setting her traps, when Vern entered the little grove where Sasha was spinning in mid air, the Dridder pulled several pre-tied lines with her legs, and several cords of webline snaked out.

The effect was immediately apparent, the creature had laid a web net on the forest floor, disguised among the leaves and litter there, but when pulled, the web rose up and ensnared the male human. "Oh how lucky today has been. Havn't eaten anything substantial here in days, I was famished!" said the Dridder as she scuttled towards Vern first, as right now he had the best chance to escape with a lucky swing of his weapon, or spin of his limbs.

"There will come a day when you mortals rely once too often on the past."
Darkstorm Zero
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content