Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forerunner's Path

+2
Sasha Simpleswallow
Vern Silverfallow
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Forerunner's Path Empty Forerunner's Path

Post  Vern Silverfallow Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:56 am

Vernon lead Sasha further into the woodland. He kept his senses on alert, and for the moment, stuck to the ancient path that has been there for millennia. The twin swords rattled on his back in their separate sheaths, and he shouldered his bag on his left shoulder. Hmm... nothing yet. We'll be fine for the time being...

So, he decided to put his attention elsewhere for the while, looking back at the well rounded woman behind him with a wide grin. She was definitely annoyed with her current predicament, so he decided to try and lighten the mood for her. "So, may I ask... what a Galideno Soldier of a Sargent Rank, who knows nothing of the lay of the land and bestiary of Amaine, doing out here?" he asked, looking at her large amber brown eyes.
Vern Silverfallow
Vern Silverfallow
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Forerunner's Path Empty Re: Forerunner's Path

Post  Sasha Simpleswallow Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:17 am

Vern Silverfallow wrote:Vernon lead Sasha further into the woodland. He kept his senses on alert, and for the moment, stuck to the ancient path that has been there for millennia. The twin swords rattled on his back in their separate sheaths, and he shouldered his bag on his left shoulder. Hmm... nothing yet. We'll be fine for the time being...

So, he decided to put his attention elsewhere for the while, looking back at the well rounded woman behind him with a wide grin. She was definitely annoyed with her current predicament, so he decided to try and lighten the mood for her. "So, may I ask... what a Galideno Soldier of a Sargent Rank, who knows nothing of the lay of the land and bestiary of Amaine, doing out here?" he asked, looking at her large amber brown eyes.

"Hm?" Sasha blinked, turning to Vern and his questions. "Hrmm.." she hummed in an uneasy manner. "Trust me, I didn't want to be out here but... I can't really say. I'm just in route to Beijio upon the Generalissimo's orders. The sly old man knew I'd try to refuse so he had me come along with him till he dropped me off in Danton." She explained, looking down at her boots as they walked along the ancient path.

She glanced up at him. "So what are you doing out here Vern? Live out here or something?" she asked in return.
Sasha Simpleswallow
Sasha Simpleswallow
Corporal
Corporal

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

Back to top Go down

Post  Vern Silverfallow Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:28 pm

Sasha Simpleswallow wrote:

"Hm?" Sasha blinked, turning to Vern and his questions. "Hrmm.." she hummed in an uneasy manner. "Trust me, I didn't want to be out here but... I can't really say. I'm just in route to Beijio upon the Generalissimo's orders. The sly old man knew I'd try to refuse so he had me come along with him till he dropped me off in Danton." She explained, looking down at her boots as they walked along the ancient path.

She glanced up at him. "So what are you doing out here Vern? Live out here or something?" she asked in return.

"Oh, classified military work to combat the Domescan's eh? Wish I had the opportunity~" he replied in a sarcastic manner. "Still, I see your plight. I hate having to work on days rather best spent lazing about and basking in the sun." he admits, before he thought about her question in return. "What am I doing? I was lazing in the sun." he replied simply, climbing a bit of a slope in the path, before turning to her and offering his hand to help her up with better ease. "Heh, you can say I live all over." he added with a slight chuckle.
Vern Silverfallow
Vern Silverfallow
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasha Simpleswallow Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:42 pm

She blinked at his simple response back, and chuckled taking his hand. "So, you're what they call a vagabond, huh?" she asked bluntly, pulling herself up to his level thanks to his added assistance. The heavy maneuver gear and tanks in her pack made her stumble slightly backward, and in a brief moment of panic she grabbed at Vern and pulled herself close to him, embracing him with a tight squeeze in order to keep from falling back!

Up against him once more, her bust squishing against his upper ribs and his right forearm, with her legs locked against his right hip. She blinked, flushed red with embarrassment, turning to face him with her bashful expression. "Heh, lost my footing there..." she explained skittishly.
Sasha Simpleswallow
Sasha Simpleswallow
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Vern Silverfallow Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:59 pm

Sasha Simpleswallow wrote:She blinked at his simple response back, and chuckled taking his hand. "So, you're what they call a vagabond, huh?" she asked bluntly, pulling herself up to his level thanks to his added assistance.  The heavy maneuver gear and tanks in her pack made her stumble slightly backward, and in a brief moment of panic she grabbed at Vern and pulled herself close to him, embracing him with a tight squeeze in order to keep from falling back!

Up against him once more, her bust squishing against his upper ribs and his right forearm, with her legs locked against his right hip. She blinked, flushed red with embarrassment, turning to face him with her bashful expression. "Heh, lost my footing there..." she explained skittishly.

He snickered at her calling him homeless, which was partially true. "Well, I wouldn't put it so briskly as being a vagabond-" he was explaining when she lost her footing and then used him as a means not to fall back down the slope. He didn't mind of course, as he got to experience Sasha's well rounded body against his more slender frame once again. Heh, I could get used to this! his mind joked.

He looked at her bashful display, and boldly with his left hand parted bangs drifting over her right eye. "-I do have a place in Danton. Should you be interested to check it out with me sometime." he added, winking at her playfully before nodding to her bag. "What the heck are you carrying that weighs nearly as much as me? You've got endurance lugging that heavy combat rifle as is Soldier Girl, but the Galideno Military seems to like overloading its garrison with too much gear." he chuckled.
Vern Silverfallow
Vern Silverfallow
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasha Simpleswallow Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:09 pm

She felt her heart race a little and her irritation rise as he parted her bangs, obviously taking advantage of her moment of insecurity. "H-hey," she stutters, removing herself from him, her hand slipping away from his. She took a few side steps to the left of him, leaving them a good two to three foot gap away from one another. "The deal was a kiss, not a sleep over, remember?" she scolded him, flustered by his actions!

Though he did bring up her gear, she grabbed one of the baked potatoes from within and munched on it heartily. "*munch munch, GULP* Its got military equipment and my rations. That is all you need to know." she says with her eyes closed, head turned away from him and yet was still blushing either from anger or humiliation. She continues to eat the potato heartily till it vanished, licking her fingers before wiping away crumbs from the corners of her lips. She smirked, her lidded eyes turning towards him with an evil expression! "Those potatoes are chock full of garlic, I ate quite a few before this point. Such an overpowering flavor may make our kiss acidic Vern, you sure you still wanna be kissed by these lips now?" she says with a haughty tone, her right finger poking against her plush lower lip.
Sasha Simpleswallow
Sasha Simpleswallow
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Vern Silverfallow Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:18 pm

He wore a somewhat unsavoury smile as he turned to her, laughing internally as she tried to make him reconsider his method of payment. He used his right thumb to part back the silver curtain of bangs flowing over his right eye in a somewhat mocking gesture, his other hand on his hip while he showed his teeth in a confident smile. "Heh, on the contrary, garlic is my favourite seasoning my dear Sasha. So please, eat as much as you like." he replied with wolfish lidded eyes.

He then began to take point again, and as he walked, looked back to her over his left shoulder. "So, why did a country girl from Rolan want to join up with the Galideno Concordate anyhow? Your country is neutral in all this political mess after all." he poked, curious about her decision to wear the taut khaki and brown uniforms of the Galideno Military... not that he didn't like what he was seeing.
Vern Silverfallow
Vern Silverfallow
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasha Simpleswallow Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:27 pm

She frowned, grunting dishearteningly at her failed ploy. Damn... she thought. Sighing, she continued to follow him, when he looked back and brought up why she wanted to fight for Galideno. She fluttered her long lashes rapidly, not sure why this strange boy was so interested in her personal matters given he was an obvious merc. She sighed, trying to put her story to words that didn't sound cliche or bland, funny enough. "Well, Rolan may be neutral, but its between Abdel and Tenik on the world map. Its only a matter of time till one or the other begins to tear up Rolan... so I wanted to help push back Domescadia from further conquest. I mean, my volunteering alone won't stop him. I ain't no War God. But... I can't just sit back and wait for someone to occupy my native soil. I'm the only one in my village to sign up. I kinda hoped others would follow my example, but... I'm still waiting." she says, looking down at the cracked earth with a sad smile.

The stone pathway continued to roll under her feet as they walked, and there was silence between them for a time. "Not so glamorous, but... it's why I'm here." she added at long last.
Sasha Simpleswallow
Sasha Simpleswallow
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Vern Silverfallow Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:40 pm

Sasha Simpleswallow wrote:She frowned, grunting dishearteningly at her failed ploy. Damn... she thought. Sighing, she continued to follow him, when he looked back and brought up why she wanted to fight for Galideno. She fluttered her long lashes rapidly, not sure why this strange boy was so interested in her personal matters given he was an obvious merc. She sighed, trying to put her story to words that didn't sound cliche or bland, funny enough. "Well, Rolan may be neutral, but its between Abdel and Tenik on the world map. Its only a matter of time till one or the other begins to tear up Rolan... so I wanted to help push back Domescadia from further conquest. I mean, my volunteering alone won't stop him. I ain't no War God. But... I can't just sit back and wait for someone to occupy my native soil. I'm the only one in my village to sign up. I kinda hoped others would follow my example, but... I'm still waiting." she says, looking down at the cracked earth with a sad smile.

The stone pathway continued to roll under her feet as they walked, and there was silence between them for a time. "Not so glamorous, but... it's why I'm here." she added at long last.

Vern listened, his head forward and upon the road as she explained her situation. He turned back once to see her looking down with a depressed look, his eyes flashing before he turned away and finally paused. She nearly bumped into him when she finished speaking. "When you've lived so long not having to lift a finger to a military might, people can get complacent. They slide back into a comfortable shell that makes them feel safe, and they blissfully ignore the threat of a raging fire encroaching upon them. They almost feel like that layer, that shell of safety will protect them, but it most definitely will not in the end..." he says in a rather serious tone.

He turns to her briskly, and claps her shoulders. "Sasha, you're different. You didn't ignore the signs. You are willing to risk that pleasant feeling of safety to help push back a force which will ultimately consume all if left unchecked. To risk it all for something like that? I can respect that." he says with a positive tone. He smiled, and looked into her eyes warmly as he continued. "I don't put much stock in the Gods. I believe in mortal might, and to do what you did takes a courage that could rival those make believe figures. When Abdel's troops get pushed back to his Black Palace, you should hold your head high and boast to your village how you made a difference while they hid in their shells of comfort like snails!" he exclaims, shaking her vigorously, but in a playful manner. Her breasts jiggling due to this which was a plus too.

Vern Silverfallow
Vern Silverfallow
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasha Simpleswallow Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:50 pm

"Uah aahh!" she exclaimed by his shaking motion, eyes wide while he continued to shake her body in a playful manner that made her breasts bounce and bobble. Her ponytail also swayed in this irregular motion, and she tried not to laugh while he continued to shower her with praise! "St-stop that!" she blushed, throwing out her arms, pulling his away from her, taking a short step back. She chuckled, flustered, and halted her bosom with her left arm before looking into Vern's eyes. "Heh, well, thanks for not teasing my actions. Though, I'm definitely not so worthy of such praise... it was nice to hear for a change." she says with a smile, feeling a little at ease again.

She looked around them, and the forest almost began resembling a jungle. "So, this is the Amaine in its fullest huh?" she asked, changing the subject with her hands upon her waist now. She glanced back to the young man and raised a brow. "How much farther do we need to hike? I need to get to Beijio within a week or so, and I rather not spend the night in this dreary forest." she explained.
Sasha Simpleswallow
Sasha Simpleswallow
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Vern Silverfallow Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:54 pm

Sasha Simpleswallow wrote:"Uah aahh!" she exclaimed by his shaking motion, eyes wide while he continued to shake her body in a playful manner that made her breasts bounce and bobble. Her ponytail also swayed in this irregular motion, and she tried not to laugh while he continued to shower her with praise! "St-stop that!" she blushed, throwing out her arms, pulling his away from her, taking a short step back. She chuckled, flustered, and halted her bosom with her left arm before looking into Vern's eyes. "Heh, well, thanks for not teasing my actions. Though, I'm definitely not so worthy of such praise... it was nice to hear for a change." she says with a smile, feeling a little at ease again.

She looked around them, and the forest almost began resembling a jungle. "So, this is the Amaine in its fullest huh?" she asked, changing the subject with her hands upon her waist now. She glanced back to the young man and raised a brow. "How much farther do we need to hike? I need to get to Beijio within a week or so, and I rather not spend the night in this dreary forest." she explained.

He shrugged. "Hey, no need for frowns on this trip. They'll give you wrinkles." he joked, before noting her impatience. "Oh? And you wouldn't want to spend a night snuggled close to me and a fire? Well that is disappointing..." he replies with a mockingly disheartened sigh. Before he would revitalize her annoyance he smirked genuinely and pointed with his right arm to the path behind him. "If Beijio is your ultimate goal, we can take this path straight through Amaine and be at the other end in less than hour, give or take..." he says, his voice trailing off as he tried to explain without scaring her of potential snags possibly ahead...
Vern Silverfallow
Vern Silverfallow
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasha Simpleswallow Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:09 pm

Sasha smirked at his joke, and giggled in response. However, when he brought up the truth of the path they were on, she blinked almost confusedly. An hour?! Wait... ALL I HAD TO DO WAS FOLLOW THIS PATH?! her mind screamed, and her body shook a little with agitation. Then another idea popped into her head. While Vern paused, debating something pensively, Sasha with her scout training slowly and quietly (despite her equipment) slipped away into the brush. She quickly removed her scouting gear and slipped it on silently, slipping the gas canisters into place and decided she would ignore checking the grapple system for now. If I hurry on ahead, I can continue on my journey without further delay nor having to subjugate myself into kissing him... even though he's not as bad as I initially thought... She thought, frowning slightly before shaking her head. Nope... I have a mission.
I'll show I can make a difference to my country! Vern himself is supportive of this, he'll understand!
She confided in her thoughts, before sprinting ahead, bag affixed to her back, rushing past Vern and activating the dual grappling system of the Scouting Gear!

A pair of cables shot out from her waist, embedding into the trees, and the compressed gas expelled enough air to propel her forward, high into the canopy! The grapples detached and she continued to glide into the high reaches of the trees, her curvaceous form rather agile and nimble in performance! She quickly zoomed ahead of Vern, leaving him behind. She frowned, feeling mixed about that decision ultimately. "Sorry Vern, but I have a mission to complete..." she says softly, her tone cold and somewhat saddened.
Sasha Simpleswallow
Sasha Simpleswallow
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Vern Silverfallow Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:54 pm

Vern was caught by surprise when Sasha sprinted past him! He went to grab her from rushing ahead, lunging but her jacket's cloth slipped from his fingers and he fell onto his chest with a hard thud! His body had trailed a slight after image of himself during which, though she was too preoccupied by leaving him behind to have possibly noticed.

"Sasha!" He exclaimed, clenching both his fists and teeth, looking up as she flew rather gracefully, catching a real good side of her backside as she swung through the trees. That cute butt of yours is gonna draw tooo much attention at that rate!

He paused, sniffing the air. His eyes widened. Shit, I should've paid more attention! His mind and body reeled, lifting his chest off the ground by his elbows, his boots slipping on the stony path while he ran from his prone position, continuing forward while he gradually raised his chest. In his runner's sprint, he jumped over low limbs and rolled over thick branches which occasionally covered the ancient road here and there. "Sasha!" He exclaimed, while running. "The path isn't always the safest!" He tried to explain to her, her body getting smaller and father away, hidden by a canopy of jade green.

I can't just keep shouting, I could draw further attention on us both... damn it, I should have just kept my mouth shut about the path! He scolded himself silently, feeling nervous sweat trickle down the side of his head. Urgg... this'll look bad on my personal record... what the hell is she thinking? She hired me after all! I promised to help and she goes off and runs on me! He continues to complain internally.

I mean, if she gets through these woods fine, then all right, no skin off my back. I'd just lose a kiss. But if she gets injured or killed its gonna leave a lasting stain my memory! After all, I promised I'd lead her out unscathed! He grumbled at these internal revelations whilst dodging and sliding under or over overgrowth, climbing fissures and warped landscape after the more agile woman.

Damn, that thing's useful! I guess that's the 'military equipment I didn't need to know about'. Shit, I can hardly keep up with all this shit overgrowth! He mentally admired her gear and was frustrated by the physical terrain to keep up.
Vern Silverfallow
Vern Silverfallow
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasha Simpleswallow Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:08 pm

Vern Silverfallow wrote:Vern was caught by surprise when Sasha sprinted past him! He went to grab her from rushing ahead, lunging but her jacket's cloth slipped from his fingers and he fell onto his chest with a hard thud! His body had trailed a slight after image of himself during which, though she was too preoccupied by leaving him behind to have possibly noticed.

"Sasha!" He exclaimed, clenching both his fists and teeth, looking up as she flew rather gracefully, catching a real good side of her backside as she swung through the trees. That cute butt of yours is gonna draw tooo much attention at that rate!

He paused, sniffing the air. His eyes widened. Shit, I should've paid more attention! His mind and body reeled, lifting his chest off the ground by his elbows, his boots slipping on the stony path while he ran from his prone position, continuing forward while he gradually raised his chest. In his runner's sprint, he jumped over low limbs and rolled over thick branches which occasionally covered the ancient road here and there. "Sasha!" He exclaimed, while running. "The path isn't always the safest!" He tried to explain to her, her body getting smaller and father away, hidden by a canopy of jade green.

I can't just keep shouting, I could draw further attention on us both... damn it, I should have just kept my mouth shut about the path! He scolded himself silently, feeling nervous sweat trickle down the side of his head. Urgg... this'll look bad on my personal record... what the hell is she thinking? She hired me after all! I promised to help and she goes off and runs on me! He continues to complain internally.

I mean, if she gets through these woods fine, then all right, no skin off my back. I'd just lose a kiss. But if she gets injured or killed its gonna leave a lasting stain my memory! After all, I promised I'd lead her out unscathed! He grumbled at these internal revelations whilst dodging and sliding under or over overgrowth, climbing fissures and warped landscape after the more agile woman.

Damn, that thing's useful! I guess that's the 'military equipment I didn't need to know about'. Shit, I can hardly keep up with all this shit overgrowth! He mentally admired her gear and was frustrated by the physical terrain to keep up.

Sasha continued to soar through the upper canopy, once in a while her boots would connect with a thick limb, only to kick off and continue forth! Her maneuver gear keeping her ahead of Vern. She glanced back only once, hearing him call after her but couldn't discern what he had said. He was getting smaller and harder to see, but he desperately continued to follow her!

Hmm... he's persistent. Part of me feels relieved to have left him behind, but another is still dreading that fact. Was it a bad move? Hrm. She sighed at the thought, turning her head forward and only increased her distance from him. "I have no time to think about this," she says to herself, pushing forward with more vigor!
Sasha Simpleswallow
Sasha Simpleswallow
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Vern Silverfallow Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:27 pm

Normally, he wouldn't mind having such a prolong look at a beautifully shaped butt wiggling and pumping, Sasha's being a really cute butt at that. However, it was getting ridiculous at how quickly and easily she was getting ahead of him! The ever changing Galiavan was becoming scarier with the passing days in this age with its latest and newer contraptions trickling about.

I wouldn't mind giving that thing a try myself honestly, looks freaking sweet! Its gotta be fun to jump around in- I definitely know its not fun to chase! Damn this forest path! his mind marvelled and cursed at the strange harness she wore about her waist. He continued his antics, but when the vegetation began to get more dense, he was forced to draw the blades on his back. Using the right hand in a reverse grip and the left in a normal one, he began slicing the leafy overgrowth whilst continuing his sprint!

His progress slowing somewhat, he still managed to keep somewhat in sight of Sasha and her wonderfully wiggling rear end ahead of him. Slow down! Crap, at this rate I'm gonna burst a lung! he mentally complained. His senses however picked up a threat lingering up ahead, which only fuelled his resolve! Oh shit! Sasha! Ditch the gear! his mind screamed. He mentally wished there was a clearing ahead that would be big enough to force Sasha to ground herself, but Vern knew this path ran into the densest parts of the forest without any such clearings. All he could do now was try to catch up.
Vern Silverfallow
Vern Silverfallow
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasha Simpleswallow Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:15 pm

Sasha looked back again, eyes wide to see that Vern was still keeping pace! What the hell is he, a Scardian?! How the hell is able to keep up?! She blinked, facing forward again. "Gotta get faster!" she exclaimed, pushing herself and her unchecked gear further! Her boots dug into a thick tree limb again, her shapely thighs bending before she sprung herself forward like she had used a spring board! She increased the gas of her gear, and her body rocketed forward, her jacket flapping, her slung rifle rattling against her hip and her bag would have fallen off her back had it not been strapped against her!

She looks back at Vern, who quickly vanished now she had pushed her equipment and body with such intensity, and couldn't help but watch him disappear behind a curtain of green. She wanted to see if he was still keeping up! If he can catch up to me now, he's gotta either be Scardian or some sort of monster! No human should be able to push themselves to this level of speed!

She continued to look over her shoulder despite the speed she was now travelling at, her attention however should have been placed on what was ahead of her than the young man trailing behind her in hindsight.
Sasha Simpleswallow
Sasha Simpleswallow
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:47 pm

Sasha was suddenly sprung back, covered in cable thick strands of white stickly rope-like substance. The strange things were stuck all over her front, her clothes, 3d gear, boots and hair. Like a net ensnared around her.

However, what came next was more than unexpected as an unfamiliar sultry voice came from somewhere above, well within the tree canopy. "Well well... the small flies drop in for dinner... And I am hungry."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasha Simpleswallow Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:24 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:Sasha was suddenly sprung back, covered in cable thick strands of white stickly rope-like substance. The strange things were stuck all over her front, her clothes, 3d gear, boots and hair. Like a net ensnared around her.

However, what came next was more than unexpected as an unfamiliar sultry voice came from somewhere above, well within the tree canopy. "Well well... the small flies drop in for dinner... And I am hungry."

Sasha let out a disgusted cry, her body suddenly hitting a wall of ick that seemed to appear out of no where! "W-wha?!" she exhaled, her curvaceous body still being thrusted forward due to the gas on her gear, her backpack equipment rattling as she tried to push through the tough cable like strands. She yanks her head back, her left eye clenched tight as the sticky fibers of the thing she ran into failed to peel away from her face! What the hell is going on? Its like I flew into a giant web! She wiggled her hips, her thighs sticking to the wall. Her 3D gear continued to hiss, the sticky strands clingy and forming about her bodice, face hair, boots. Looking up and around, she saw nothing at first... then at close inspection, saw the near invisible strands of webbing come together and forming thick white ropes of a larger than normal web! "What... what is this?" Sasha gasped, then suddenly heard a sultry voice, her right eye darting all about, looking for the owner of the voice. "Huh?! W-whos there?!" She demanded, struggling to grab the Jager rifle hanging against her hip, her arms stuck in the thick webbing, stretching the silky, sticky web in an effort to grab one of her weapons affixed to her body, but couldn't move them past a certain extent! "Uhhnn!" she cried, gritting her teeth and making strained screams of frustration trying to break free of the webbing.
Sasha Simpleswallow
Sasha Simpleswallow
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Vern Silverfallow Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:49 am

Vern continued his sprint, slashing all the way when he saw Sasha with one mighty push speed out of sight! Vern paused, grinding his heels, sweat dripping down his handsome features. "Dammit..." he stammered, taking a moment to get a feel for the road again. "She's a stubborn one... Damn..." he sighed, wiping his brow. He sniffed the air, and felt a chill run down his spine. "....Why? Why Dridders...." he says with wide eyes, body frozen. Not very fond of bugs, he could sense one was up ahead, likely in Sasha's direct path!

Perhaps... perhaps she'll be fine? Yeah... She'll be all right by herself... yeah. he mentally told himself, halting his advance for a moment.
Vern Silverfallow
Vern Silverfallow
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:01 am

The sultry voice began to sing a sing song, but with a chillingly creepy twist. "Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream. Make him the cutest I've ever seen. Give him two lips, like roses and clover. Then tell him his lonesome nights are..... over." Suddenly, a large face appeared hanging before Sasha's, her raven black hair hung straight down, her ashen grey skin was beautiful yet off colored, her red eyes gleamed in the shadows of the tree canopy.

"Hello...... Friend" she finished the song, and her large fangs gleamed with a sinister grin at her entrapped victim.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasha Simpleswallow Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:22 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The sultry voice began to sing a sing song, but with a chillingly creepy twist. "Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream. Make him the cutest I've ever seen. Give him two lips, like roses and clover. Then tell him his lonesome nights are..... over." Suddenly, a large face appeared hanging before Sasha's, her raven black hair hung straight down, her ashen grey skin was beautiful yet off colored, her red eyes gleamed in the shadows of the tree canopy.

"Hello...... Friend" she finished the song, and her large fangs gleamed with a sinister grin at her entrapped victim.

Sasha's heart raced again as the eerie song echoed down from above, sending chills throughout her body, making her skin feel cold instead of warm like it had with Vern. Her eye widened, the shadow of the creature looming over her head; barely able to look at it directly as her fears were silently confirmed...

In front of her, was a smiling, beautiful, grey skinned half woman half spider. Large red eyes glowed in the shadows, dark hair swaying with her movements and fangs dripping wet with saliva gleamed with her uncomfortable smile! Sasha's fingers and toes clenched and she was paralyzed with fear at the sight of the Dridder! Her jaw kept twitching, unhinged and yawning as if to scream, but was unable to! Her own thoughts becoming liquid and blank while she continued to stare at the sinister looking creature!
Sasha Simpleswallow
Sasha Simpleswallow
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:52 am

The Dridder righted her orientation quick and silent as the grave, but that sinister predatory grin never left her features.

Forerunner's Path Aesir-363344-07SpiderFixed

"Shame your male friend never followed you in. Ah well, one garlic and potato filled girl is a better catch than I could have hoped for." the Dridder spoke, sniffing the air around Sasha, before her clawed fingers gripped the trapped woman's jacket and shirt. The drool accumulated around those elongated fangs - along with something more toxic dripping from the tips.

"I'll have to put you to sleep for the tip back to my dinner table though."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasha Simpleswallow Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:06 am

Sasha did her best to wriggle, still rather well equipped to take the creature head on herself... had she not been now wrapped in a layer of sticky webbing. Upon the realization she was the spider's meal, her skin paled. She eyed the fangs dripping with a light green fluid which made her want to crawl into herself! Why must everyone like Garlic?! her mind cried, manipulating the remainder of her gas to spin herself her hands stretching toward the creature and though she spun the web around herself almost like a ball, but also smacked the creature in the face! Her backpack and gear getting clogged by the sticky fibers.

"Like hell!" she cried, though her voice cracked with fear. She trembled, trying to flex her body to grab a hold of one of her firearms, her legs scissoring and scything, pulling and yanking webbing about her almost self cocooned self!
Sasha Simpleswallow
Sasha Simpleswallow
Corporal
Corporal

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Vern Silverfallow Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:20 am

Vern still frozen for a moment by fear thought he heard Sasha letting out a cry of distress! This made Vern look up, skin pale, his blades parting the leaves slowly revealing the webbing stretching upon the path ahead of him. Yup... Dridders... could be worse, could be those Centipede Sirens... Damn they freak me out more... he frowned at this thought.

Still, if he had to rescue Sasha out of trouble he would have to do it in a way that wouldn't get him caught in the webbing mess as well. He slowly inhaled and exhaled, pushing forward with a very gentle ease. He used his enhanced senses to scan for strands of webbing as he progressed, though slower, through the wire strewn section of woods. I should've just told her straight up about the path... damn it...
Vern Silverfallow
Vern Silverfallow
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:51 am

The Dridder wiped her jaw after receiving the slap., the smile turned savage as a slight redness spread around her cheek. "I don't mind a little fight in my prey, but you need to learn some manners....?"

The spider woman suddenly looked down and back along the path, her petipalps and forelegs vibrated ever so slightly. "Hmmm, It would seem second course decided to follow you after all." the Dridder said, before quickly wrapping a line of webbing across her captive's mouth to keep the woman silent and not alert the male.

She left Sasha hanging there and ascended back into the canopy, and watched Vern intently, setting her traps.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content