Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostburn Ave

2 posters

Go down

Frostburn Ave Empty Frostburn Ave

Post  Rhugra Nileesh Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:51 am

Rhugra Nileesh wrote:
Viviana Deltora wrote:
She still was flustered, her face a hard scowl as she complained: "Listen here, don't ever attempt to do something like this again, you hear me, Rhugra? I am a fine line away from blasting a hole between those odd green eyes of yours, so don't tempt me!" she exclaimed, jabbing the barrel deeper against his crown. She then jerked the weapon away and slipped it back into her holster. "Also, I have two legs, I can move quicker than you! And don't call me 'Missy', the name's Viviana Chinai Deltora!" she declared.

The purple monster only continued to sneer by her expected response! He giggled with a low rumble. "Viviana Chinai Deltora, huh? Bit of a mouthful, like the woman herself. Tis a shame for me, I'd bet you'd be a struggle to swallow down." he says, ignoring her as he dropped her onto his right shoulder anyway, beginning his stride to ensure she did not leap off! Returning his arm at his side, he chuckled. "Chinai...I'm quite partial to that. I know too many Viv's as it is. Chinai is a new one..." the beastly Rhugra teased, his belly rumbling with suppressed, dark chuckles as he made his way into the town proper.

Rhugra carried the woman into a random avenue within the small town. While keeping his pace up, he shifts his green eyes to Chinai. "So, where we headed Chinai? I'm not very familiar with this village. Lucky I found it, given how small it is. The boss told me you'd be here though, an' he didn't disappoint."
Rhugra Nileesh
Rhugra Nileesh
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Frostburn Ave Empty Re: Frostburn Ave

Post  Viviana Deltora Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:13 am

(From Shearfrost Pub)

Viviana Deltora wrote:
Rhugra Nileesh wrote:

The purple monster only continued to sneer by her expected response! He giggled with a low rumble. "Viviana Chinai Deltora, huh? Bit of a mouthful, like the woman herself. Tis a shame for me, I'd bet you'd be a struggle to swallow down." he says, ignoring her as he dropped her onto his right shoulder anyway, beginning his stride to ensure she did not leap off! Returning his arm at his side, he chuckled. "Chinai...I'm quite partial to that. I know too many Viv's as it is. Chinai is a new one..." the beastly Rhugra teased, his belly rumbling with suppressed, dark chuckles as he made his way into the town proper.

[To Frostburn Ave]

(( DENIED OOC: LOL!! It happens Razz))

Viviana let out a high pitched gasp as she was dropped onto his shoulder without pause. His scaly body was rough and uncomfortable, like a rocky scale hide. She didn't appreciate the notion she was still considered a slab of meat to him, but found the literal nature of this somewhat more comforting than the suggestive sense! "Hey!" she exclaimed, gripping onto his bumpy hide as he began to take off without her permission, looking down at the moderate height she was now perched on! Her heeled boots banging against his right breast, legs dangling from his shoulder while her left hand gripped the back of his neck for support. She frowned. Ughhh... This is going to be an experience... She thought, sighing uncomfortably. Rhugra continued to roam forward.

Rhugra Nileesh wrote:
Rhugra carried the woman into a random avenue within the small town. While keeping his pace up, he shifts his green eyes to Chinai. "So, where we headed Chinai? I'm not very familiar with this village. Lucky I found it, given how small it is. The boss told me you'd be here though, an' he didn't disappoint."

The woman was now used to Rhugra's gait, her back leaning forward with her right elbow propped onto her knee, her right hand holding her chin. She looked bored, her left hand's fingers tapping in a crescendo against his tough hide. She turned her leveled gaze upon his freaky green eyes and scowled. "We're headed to the Everfrost Inn. I took residency there a few months back, but its one of my regulars." she explained dryly, before striking up a more important note: "So... who are we working for, and what does he want us to steal?" after a short pause, she extended her question: "And how does he know about me? About the scar on my back an by my Domescadian Title?" she pressed, her brows angled into a more angered expression.
Viviana Deltora
Viviana Deltora
Private
Private

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhugra Nileesh Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:23 am

Rhugra grinned. "Hehheheh... not a fan of having someone dive into your dirty laundry, eh sweetheart? The one thing I like about you humans is how resourceful ya are. If you look hard enough, one can find just about anything about a single individual. Not many see it, but everyone has their dirty laundry hanging on a line! ...well, 'cept for me of course. I myself don't own any clothes!" the creature exploded with laughter. He was careful not to let Viviana fall however, and continued to keep his pace. "I'm an open book myself. As for our boss, he's... not so much. I haven't a clue what his real name is. Just gave me 10,000 Gilex, five grand for each of us, and expected me to collect you for the job. As for what that is... I'll tell you when we're in a more secluded area. Don't need prying ears after all..." he winked, continuing his path before pausing.

"Everfrost...? Shearfrost... Frostburn Avenue...." he questioned out loud, twisting his massive frame left to right. "I'm beginning to see a theme here..." he said in a low, mockingly suspicious tone.
Rhugra Nileesh
Rhugra Nileesh
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Viviana Deltora Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:32 am

Rhugra Nileesh wrote:Rhugra grinned. "Hehheheh... not a fan of having someone dive into your dirty laundry, eh sweetheart? The one thing I like about you humans is how resourceful ya are. If you look hard enough, one can find just about anything about a single individual. Not many see it, but everyone has their dirty laundry hanging on a line! ...well, 'cept for me of course. I myself don't own any clothes!" the creature exploded with laughter. He was careful not to let Viviana fall however, and continued to keep his pace. "I'm an open book myself. As for our boss, he's... not so much. I haven't a clue what his real name is. Just gave me 10,000 Gilex, five grand for each of us, and expected me to collect you for the job. As for what that is... I'll tell you when we're in a more secluded area. Don't need prying ears after all..." he winked, continuing his path before pausing.

"Everfrost...? Shearfrost... Frostburn Avenue...." he questioned out loud, twisting his massive frame left to right. "I'm beginning to see a theme here..." he said in a low, mockingly suspicious tone.

She continued to look displeased, even as he made his humorous response and chuckled about her discomfort. The news about the secretive nature of this benefactor was also troublesome, as she never really liked the clandestine types. So they don't like exposure themselves... I have a feeling I'm working with Domescadia; someone from Gazatine likely. I'm guessing we're going to be griefing the likes of Tenik somehow. That's my theory at least. Not sure how valid it is, but its definitely in the realm of possibility. She thought.

As for HIS question, Viviana sighed, shrugging her shoulders and propped her chin on the back of her left wrist while her right arm extended out in a flourish. "Yeah, odd ain't it? Especially so, considering it never snows here.." she sighs, dropping her right arm against her lap.
Viviana Deltora
Viviana Deltora
Private
Private

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhugra Nileesh Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:39 am

Viviana Deltora wrote:
As for HIS question, Viviana sighed, shrugging her shoulders and propped her chin on the back of her left wrist while her right arm extended out in a flourish. "Yeah, odd ain't it? Especially so, considering it never snows here.." she sighs, dropping her right arm against her lap.

The beast chuckled. "Odd? Definitely. Mortals are very much befitting of that description. You like naming things, claiming bits of land are your own when in the end its simply a patch of cow sodding dirt. I mean, why name something that doesn't deserve its title? What did the land do to make it so important to be called 'Frostburn'? An oxymoron at that I must add!" the well spoken beast ranted.
Rhugra Nileesh
Rhugra Nileesh
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Viviana Deltora Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:02 am

Viviana raised a curious brow, turning towards the monster Rhugra. "I... think you're over thinking it a little Rhu. We humans aren't that complicated for one. We just do things impulsively." she explains, before tapping his head, pointing to a byway that extended towards his left. "We're headed that way."
Viviana Deltora
Viviana Deltora
Private
Private

Weapons On Hand :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhugra Nileesh Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:16 am

Viviana Deltora wrote:Viviana raised a curious brow, turning towards the monster Rhugra. "I... think you're over thinking it a little Rhu. We humans aren't that complicated for one. We just do things impulsively." she explains, before tapping his head, pointing to a byway that extended towards his left. "We're headed that way."

The monster shrugged as he let the woman point him where to go. He could, however, smell the thick scent of blood on the wind. Something or someone had lost a bit of blood and was near the village. It piqued Rhugra's interest, and he would investigate further once Viviana was packed up and ready to go.

[heading to the Inn]
Rhugra Nileesh
Rhugra Nileesh
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum