Scourge of the Loch

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Scourge of the Loch

Post  Lady Mary Killigrew on Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:42 am

Lady Killigrew confidently drew The Lady of the Sea from her scabbard, the prized and ornate cutlass gleamed as she sliced the cool air of the wooded area! She was more at home with the salty air of the sea on her back, but it made no difference, for all water ways belonged to the beautiful Privateer, the distinguished Lady Mary Killigrew of the Dreadnaught's Revenge!

Last edited by Lady Mary Killigrew on Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:03 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed title and description*)
Lady Mary Killigrew
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

yummy... >:P

Post  Darzha on Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:55 am

Lady Mary Killigrew wrote:Lady Killigrew confidently drew The Lady of the Sea from her scabbard, the prized and ornate cutlass gleamed as she sliced the cool air of the wooded area! She was more at home with the salty air of the sea on her back, but it made no difference, for all water ways belonged to the beautiful Privateer, the distinguished Lady Mary Killigrew of the Dreadnaught's Revenge!

Darzha rose from the depths of the Kilwood Loch, the water dripping away from her green, scaly body. She shook her huge, twenty foot tall body of murky water, and turned to face the delectable human morsel near the shore.

Her large red eyes locked on to the woman's features, which reflected off her horse like eyes like large red mirrors. A sudden rumble in her abdomen told the Lake Monster it was time for breakfast.

"Mmmm...." she hummed, her long, pink tongue slithering out and across her lower and upper dark scaly lips:

"You look appetizing... Can't say I've ever eaten a Pirate and a Noble wrapped up in one... you'll make a delectable breakfast~" she taunted the crimson haired beauty, stepping away from the water, causing the earth to shake with each advancing step with her massive scaly legs. "Mmmm... can't decide, should I swallow your head first or drag you down to your tomb by your feet?" she asked the woman, continuing her taunt. "I don't often let my prey decide... consider me a grateful hostess, and your new home...." she explains, lowering her head so her eyes became darkened with shadow, her sharp teeth gleaming as she smiled an evil, glistening grin. Groooooooooooo her stomach growled, hunger pains setting in.

She patted her empty stomach. "No worries... the Pirate Queen will be inside soon..." she chuckled darkly, rubbing her tummy intimately.

She then glanced back to the delectable harvest, and chuckled. "How about I make this easier for you?" she then tilted her head back, yawning her wide jaws open and showed off her sweaty throat, ribbed roofing of her upper jaw and saliva trailing tongue slipping about! She dabbed her tongue with her left finger's claw:

"Climb down my throat willingly, and I'll spare you a humiliating defeat~" she taunted the Queenly Pirate-tess~
Darzha
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Scourge of the Loch

Post  Lady Mary Killigrew on Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:19 am

Lady Killigrew raised her right brow, tilting her head slightly to the left as her lips pursed into a bemused smile. "Really now? Well how about this, love..." she raises her cutlass, the blade gleaming despite the looming dark rain clouds of a storm steadily encroaching upon their forested coliseum. "How about I simply take your head, and mount it to the front of my ship? No? Too gaudy? Well, Anne's been in need of some scaled boots for some time now, perhaps I'll just flay the scaly leather from your body instead?" she taunted back, grinning confidently. "With a booty like yours, I'd be making a killin'. Price of rare scales are high in Lux or so I hear..." her plush & silky red lips peeling into a dark, seductive grin; the large, beautiful blue orb which wasn't hidden behind the crimson curtain of her peek-a-boo bangs gleamed with a sadistic and cunning glare. She pointed her raised cutlass at the beast's girth, and then traces an imaginary line up the length of her neck to the base of her jaws. "Twenty one feet or so, nearly four times my own height give or take... yes. Yes, you'll make into wonderful purses and boots. Perhaps I could turn you to a sexy little leather thong for the hell of it?" she taunts as well.
Lady Mary Killigrew
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darzha on Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:31 am

Lady Mary Killigrew wrote:Lady Killigrew raised her right brow, tilting her head slightly to the left as her lips pursed into a bemused smile. "Really now? Well how about this, love..." she raises her cutlass, the blade gleaming despite the looming dark rain clouds of a storm steadily encroaching upon their forested coliseum. "How about I simply take your head, and mount it to the front of my ship? No? Too gaudy? Well, Anne's been in need of some scaled boots for some time now, perhaps I'll just flay the scaly leather from your body instead?" she taunted back, grinning confidently. "With a booty like yours, I'd be making a killin'. Price of rare scales are high in Lux or so I hear..." her plush & silky red lips peeling into a dark, seductive grin; the large, beautiful blue orb which wasn't hidden behind the crimson curtain of her peek-a-boo bangs gleamed with a sadistic and cunning glare. She pointed her raised cutlass at the beast's girth, and then traces an imaginary line up the length of her neck to the base of her jaws. "Twenty one feet or so, nearly four times my own height give or take... yes. Yes, you'll make into wonderful purses and boots. Perhaps I could turn you to a sexy little leather thong for the hell of it?" she taunts as well.

Groooooooooooo

Darzha lowered her head, grinning as well as she re-lathered her scaly green lips again:

"Oh... you're going to taste absolutely blissful..." she begins, with her stomach unable to handle this foreplay much longer! "Just so we're clear, this 'booty' is going to be the only exit from the hell you're about to enter... when I finally shit your bones and gear out!" She exclaimed, swinging her massive body abruptly, her meaty yet decently long tail spiralling out like a large whip! The spiky spines running down the centre of the tail struck large rocks from out of the sandy shoreline, sending multiple projectiles of both rock, sand and clay like mud out in a wide arc to assault the foolhardy Pirate Queen!

Once she spun a complete cycle, she craned her head towards the debris field and bellowed out magically conjured water from her throat, launching it from her wide, rubbery jaws with the pressure of a super sized fire hose! A torrent of magically conjured water sprang out, snapping weak trees in half and stripping the bark off of thicker Scardian Ironwood's as she swung her head out into an cone shaped arc!
Darzha
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Mary Killigrew on Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:06 am

Darzha wrote:
Groooooooooooo

Darzha lowered her head, grinning as well as she re-lathered her scaly green lips again:

"Oh... you're going to taste absolutely blissful..." she begins, with her stomach unable to handle this foreplay much longer! "Just so we're clear, this 'booty' is going to be the only exit from the hell you're about to enter... when I finally shit your bones and gear out!" She exclaimed, swinging her massive body abruptly, her meaty yet decently long tail spiralling out like a large whip! The spiky spines running down the centre of the tail struck large rocks from out of the sandy shoreline, sending multiple projectiles of both rock, sand and clay like mud out in a wide arc to assault the foolhardy Pirate Queen!

"Hyah!" Lady Killigrew grunted, cartwheeling, and side rolling to evade the flying boulders, using her massive and durable cutlass to block or split others in half that approached her in conjunction with her blade work and graceful dance like spins. She was an agile, speedy and yet gracefully eloquent and strong woman which was fitting of the Captain of the Dreadnaught, as well as the top Siren of the three who controlled the pirating business of the Dreadnaught's Revenge, the other's being Anne and Melissa. To the Lakemonster's remark of becoming her fecal matter, she smirked coyly. "I'd rather not if its all the same *clang1*, I mean... *clang* you have to buy a Lady a drink *clang* before you want her to explore your insides! *clang* *clang* It just *clang* wouldn't be *clang* right! Besides, *clang* I thought you wanted me to live *clang* inside you! Being a skeleton *clang* would mean I'd be *clang* ...dead! Perish the thought!" she sarcastically remarked between blocking or slicing through rocks, her frock coat waving with its royal blue and gold design, her silk dress flapping wildly around her exposed thick thighs, her bouncing crimson hair like a spiral of fire with each spin slice she made!  

Darzha wrote:
Once she spun a complete cycle, she craned her head towards the debris field and bellowed out magically conjured water from her throat, launching it from her wide, rubbery jaws with the pressure of a super sized fire hose! A torrent of magically conjured water sprang out, snapping weak trees in half and stripping the bark off of thicker Scardian Ironwood's as she swung her head out into an cone shaped arc!

Once she started up the assault with a super-super soaker, Lady Mary crunched her heels against pebbles and stones, leap-strafing towards her left in an attempt to avoid the rather abrasive spray of water! "Hey! You're also supposed to buy a Lady dinner before you get her wet!" She continued, strafing to the left side of the massive lake beast, getting in close to do some damage with her large cutlass' blade! While the beast continued the ranged watery assault, the Lady Pirate did her best to evade the abrasive water. In the process, her captain's hat was knocked off due to the encroaching jet of magically pressurized water (allowing Lady Killigrew's beautiful crimson silk to flow freely and waver in the wind like fiery embers glistening a campfire's pitch). She reached across her body with her free left hand, yanking out one of four flintlock pistols she carried and aimed it at the creature's face, now in range to shoot and follow up with a wide flaying slice with her cutlass as she eased back the trigger. Her lips curled back mischievously, her dark brows angled, and her blue eyes gleaming with absolute confidence in her skills:

BANG!
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darzha on Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:23 am

Lady Mary Killigrew wrote:
Darzha wrote:
Groooooooooooo

"Hyah!" Lady Killigrew grunted, cartwheeling, and side rolling to evade the flying boulders, using her massive and durable cutlass to block or split others in half that approached her in conjunction with her blade work and graceful dance like spins. She was an agile, speedy and yet gracefully eloquent and strong woman which was fitting of the Captain of the Dreadnaught, as well as the top Siren of the three who controlled the pirating business of the Dreadnaught's Revenge, the other's being Anne and Melissa. To the Lakemonster's remark of becoming her fecal matter, she smirked coyly. "I'd rather not if its all the same *clang1*, I mean... *clang* you have to buy a Lady a drink *clang* before you want her to explore your insides! *clang* *clang* It just *clang* wouldn't be *clang* right! Besides, *clang* I thought you wanted me to live *clang* inside you! Being a skeleton *clang* would mean I'd be *clang* ...dead! Perish the thought!" she sarcastically remarked between blocking or slicing through rocks, her frock coat waving with its royal blue and gold design, her silk dress flapping wildly around her exposed thick thighs, her bouncing crimson hair like a spiral of fire with each spin slice she made!  

Darzha wrote:

Once she started up the assault with a super-super soaker, Lady Mary crunched her heels against pebbles and stones, leap-strafing towards her left in an attempt to avoid the rather abrasive spray of water! "Hey! You're also supposed to buy a Lady dinner before you get her wet!" She continued, strafing to the left side of the massive lake beast, getting in close to do some damage with her large cutlass' blade! While the beast continued the ranged watery assault, the Lady Pirate did her best to evade the abrasive water. In the process, her captain's hat was knocked off due to the encroaching jet of magically pressurized water (allowing Lady Killigrew's beautiful crimson silk to flow freely and waver in the wind like fiery embers glistening a campfire's pitch). She reached across her body with her free left hand, yanking out one of four flintlock pistols she carried and aimed it at the creature's face, now in range to shoot and follow up with a wide flaying slice with her cutlass as she eased back the trigger. Her lips curled back mischievously, her dark brows angled, and her blue eyes gleaming with absolute confidence in her skills:

BANG!

Darzha noticed the pistol being drawn, cutting off her water jet to swing her neck and head from the coming shot which was meant for her head! She snapped her attention quickly towards the human, growling with her teeth bared:

"Grrrrrr...." she grumbled, swinging out her right hand, using her claws to hold back the sharp blade, while at the same time it allowed her to grip the weapon and keep it from being retracted from her grasp! "Nice try sweetheart, I guess you have a few more flintlocks, huh? Tell me, are they water proof?" she asked, as the scales along her back and tail began to glow, her thick tail swinging into the water of Kilwood Loch.

The surface of the loch began to glow, and the water began to shrink back, extending the shoreline... "Remember... I'm the Queen of this Loch....HEH HEH HEH~" she reminded the foolish mortal, and like a vice she held onto the blade tightly, keeping Mary from withdrawing her blade! The cruel lake monster now sneered, as a tidal wave of mammoth proportions began to encroach upon them! Darzha? She'd be fine, she lived under water. The mortal however...

The waves began to cast a shadow over them, and soon it splashed down over them both! The waves pulling them back however instead of being rushed forward, pulling them both back towards the loch itself...
Darzha
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

...uh oh O_O

Post  Lady Mary Killigrew on Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:39 am

Lady Killigrew froze, turning to face the approaching tide, and no matter how hard she tried to yank the blade from the lake monster, it wouldn't give. She closed her eyes, sighing, her breasts bobbing slightly with her slow exhale. She turned her head slightly towards the lake monster, a half lidded blue orb glinting as the other partially obscured by the curtain of red silky strands looked up at the beast collectively. Her plush lips forming a wry grin. "Well played, for a leather thong." she congratulated the monster, not letting go of the potentially best weapon she could use given how she'd be sopping wet soon enough. She continued to smile, even as the waves crashed over her, and pulled her under.

She held on just as tight to her blade, the cold loch's waters rushing around her, her nipples hardening almost instantly under her silk dress, embossing the fabric which clung to her flesh and made its white fabric become damp enough for her skin to show through it. Her hair flowed around her, she became blind under the rapid torrent, holding tightly still on her weapon, doing her best to hold her breath under the water- but she felt the sand beneath her boots give way to open water, the world around her becoming darker and her hair drifting up!

I'm in the loch itself... I'm in her territory now... all the more reason to keep holding onto this sword, and try my best to yank it free! She thought, tugging on the blade's grip with both hands, even holding the base of the blade where the blade was duller for added leverage! However, she cut her hand somewhat deep in the process... crimson clouds wafting from her injured left hand and began drifting up as she continued her decent into the murky loch.

She propped her boot's heels against the clawed hands, her face wincing from both the pain from her hand as well as her lungs straining for air... she yanked and tugged and pulled, pushing away simultaneously with her legs!
Lady Mary Killigrew
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darzha on Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:57 am

Darzha sighed, not fond of her meal's mocking attitude, but her blank expression slowly became blissful as they were tugged into the center of the loch. Her immense weight acted like an anchor, pulling poor Lady Mary down with her as she struggled and tried her best to yank away her decorated cutlass. In fact, Darzha did nothing but stare: her large red eyes glowing in the darkness as she watched the woman slowly dwindle her air supply, trying to remove the blade from her hands.

The fresh scent of blood in the water was welcoming, and lovely, noticing that the woman cut herself in an attempt at better leverage. Vain as it were, she would sooner drown then get this blade, and before she knew it, they were at the lake's bottom, and Darzha laid back and relaxed, her belly getting anxious. She'd let the lake drain her opponent in the mean time.
Darzha
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Mary Killigrew on Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:21 am

Mary's eyes widened as her oxygen was becoming limited, at this point however it was pointless to try and flee... She looked down at the large glowing red orbs leering back at her, taunting her yet without words. Well.... monster. It looks like you get your 'prize' soon enough... to think that the Golden Siren will be the snack of a lake monster! My only solace is the fact I'll be dead before you tear into me piece meal or however you creatures devour your prey! She closed her eyes and lets go of the blade, opening her mouth. Her eyes widened as water rushed into her mouth, and her air escaped her jaws in the form of a large bubble which rose above her!

She felt an intense crushing in her chest as water filled her lungs quickly, her eyes cracked and red as she struggled, and writhed under the choking murk. I... didn't... think..... she thought for a moment as she passes out, her body beginning to shut down. Her crimson hair flowed like sea weed as she drifted towards the bottom, her clothes drifting with the tide as well like an underwater banner. Her large blue eyes glancing up at the surface.
Lady Mary Killigrew
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darzha on Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:33 am

Darzha watched with curiosity as the delicious meal struggled and struggled till she finally gave up. Smiling, she finally lets go of the Pirate Queen's prized blade, and shifts her body, grabbing the woman's soon to be corpse with her right hand before launching up to the surface with her tail.

Once she broke the surface, the patient, hungry lake monster observed her comatose quarry. He body was lifeless and pale, but delicious looking all the same... she was just missing one final spice to make it all the better...

She held the woman's right shoulder with her left hand, and then with her right fore finger's claw she tapped the woman's chest between her large buoyant breasts. Mmm... such a delectable pair of mortal breasts... springy and juicy no doubt... heh heh heh... mortal women are so much fattier and juicy then most men~ she thought as she began to control the water deep in Mary's lungs, her claw gently gliding up her chest, between the jiggly orbs, across her neck and then...

Mary's mouth would jerk open on its own, as the water from the lake expelled from her lungs and she would breath again, cognitive function would return and so would her color!

There we go... heh heh heh... She licked her lips. Her right hand grabbing hold of Lady Mary's other shoulder as she rose her high! She held the Pirate Queen before her face and smirked maliciously. "Welcome back to the land of the living my tasty Pirate Queen, unfortunately your stay is limited..."

Groooooooooooo
Darzha
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Mary Killigrew on Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:43 am

"?!!" Lady Killigrew's eyes shot open, gasping as air bellowed through her lungs and her body quivered and jerked to life. Her dangling legs kicked, her long crimson hair damp and straight clung to her shivering cold body's bodice, her left eye still covered completely but now by damp hair. Her plush lips trembled, blue and chattering as she stared at the hungry beast once more! "W-w-why?" She stuttered, freezing. Her large breasts jiggled with her jerky, shivering movements, too numb to struggle against the pair of large hands around her shoulders. She felt her heart beating against her chest and her stomach curl at the ideas brewing of what the beast had in mind before devouring her! Less she was planning to make her suffer all along!
Lady Mary Killigrew
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darzha on Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:55 am

Lady Mary Killigrew wrote:"?!!" Lady Killigrew's eyes shot open, gasping as air bellowed through her lungs and her body quivered and jerked to life. Her dangling legs kicked, her long crimson hair damp and straight clung to her shivering cold body's bodice, her left eye still covered completely but now by damp hair. Her plush lips trembled, blue and chattering as she stared at the hungry beast once more! "W-w-why?" She stuttered, freezing. Her large breasts jiggled with her jerky, shivering movements, too numb to struggle against the pair of large hands around her shoulders. She felt her heart beating against her chest and her stomach curl at the ideas brewing of what the beast had in mind before devouring her! Less she was planning to make her suffer all along!

Darzha sneered. "You seem confused. I'll explain before you die. I'm the Queen of this Loch, I control its waters and I yanked that water from your lungs.... as to why? Because if you remember I gave you a choice to climb down my throat willingly in the beginning of our confrontation. No humiliation would have been had in that route, but you strode headstrong into battle in the hopes of a leather thong..." She eyed her prey evenly. Groooooooooooo her belly moaned. She smirked. "Now I'll take yours~" She says, in a manner that perhaps would confuse the poor Pirate Queen, but it would make sense in time.

She raised the woman high, and she squished her long neck down like a spring, and yawned open her massive and sweaty jaws!

"Awwwwwwn~<3" She moaned, her tongue flapping suggestively as she brought Lady Mary's head and shoulders down! The sopping wet woman's head brushing against the ribbed roof of her mouth, her chin soon landing against the back of her warm, silky tongue as heat replaced the cold which dug deep into Mary Killigrew's body!
Darzha
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Mary Killigrew on Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:30 am

Darzha wrote:
Darzha sneered. "You seem confused. I'll explain before you die. I'm the Queen of this Loch, I control its waters and I yanked that water from your lungs.... as to why? Because if you remember I gave you a choice to climb down my throat willingly in the beginning of our confrontation. No humiliation would have been had in that route, but you strode headstrong into battle in the hopes of a leather thong..." She eyed her prey evenly. Groooooooooooo her belly moaned. She smirked. "Now I'll take yours~" She says, in a manner that perhaps would confuse the poor Pirate Queen, but it would make sense in time.

She raised the woman high, and she squished her long neck down like a spring, and yawned open her massive and sweaty jaws!

"Awwwwwwn~<3" She moaned, her tongue flapping suggestively as she brought Lady Mary's head and shoulders down! The sopping wet woman's head brushing against the ribbed roof of her mouth, her chin soon landing against the back of her warm, silky tongue as heat replaced the cold which dug deep into Mary Killigrew's body!

Mary's exposed eye widened, the blue iris becoming smaller and rattled with her agape, flabbergasted lips which trembled violently as she was being drawn down into the open maw! Hot, putrid air which stank of rotting fish graced her flaring nostrils, making her gag and think of the harbor market in Kraggiotria & Cretu. Nauseating scents filling her memories of idling around fish carcasses made her stomach churn and it got worse when the silky warm tongue rubbed up and against her chin, her neck; barely able to let out a scream before the maw closed around her!

"Haahhh!" she cried, as the jaws closed around her head, her shoulders filling out the Lake Monster's cheeks! The triangular shape of Darzha's lower jaw nuzzled between the cleave of her bountiful breasts. The generous orbs bounced and bobbed with water still running off their plush surface and dipped around her curves. Her wet silk Beijionese dress clung tightly to her slender yet 'gifted' bodice, becoming flesh colored in some areas due to the fabric's soggy nature. The Lady's darker coin shaped areola also shown through the thin damp fabric, her perky nipples themselves were thrust against the fabric like a pair of peaks that grew from the soft rounded inclines of her bosom's impressive 'tracts of land'!

Her wet frock coat flapped against her buttocks, her thick swinging thighs flailed in a rapid flutter of anxious kicks! Flinging water from her heel and toes, her leathery thigh boots glistening with her frantic struggles! Her hands and lower arms were free, but they had some trouble reaching into her jacket in a 'cross draw' for the two other flintlock pistols. Granted, the flint was useless now, but she would use them as clubs to try and beat the monster's eyes out so she wouldn't continue her smelly, gooey decent!

Inside, it was dark, and the humidity made her skin feel sticky and gross, as if the water on her face from the loch was now becoming slime to add to the saliva which ran across her porcelain skin. Her single, exposed blue iris scanned the darkened, cramped features of the new environment, the back of her head rubbing against the ribbed roofing of the monster's upper jaw's interior. She felt sharp, back facing teeth dig into her frock coat's epaulettes, the blue jacket slowly peeling down her back the more she was being thrust forward!

By Jove! She's going to swallow me whole at this rate! Mary, you have to think... you have to get out of this, fast! Her thoughts screamed, which made her wiggle her shoulders and begin to whine and pant! "Nnnygahh!" she whined, cringing from the tight squeezing sensation built up around her head, forcing the left side of her head to lie against the back of the tongue, her brows slanting into an expression of worry and shock! Her lips continued to tremble in their shivering pout, her right eye winking open, her long lashes fluttering and her eye should any been witness would have shown a deep sadness and worry in the look she gave to the monster's sweaty throat ahead of her. "Please..." she choked, spitting up saliva and water yet, her heart racing! She closed her fluttering lashes and cringed again, bearing her teeth as she grunted, trying to grab for the pistols in her jacket, to put her next phase of her plan to escape in order. "Let me... do this..." she continues to grunt, slender fingers barely onto the butts of her pistol's grips! Fingers straining and fluttering like her long slender legs!
Lady Mary Killigrew
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darzha on Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:21 am

Darzha's eyes became lidded, her sweaty maw chomping on the poor pirate with satisfaction and glee! "Mmmmm...omph-omph...omph...glomph..." her lips clicked and smacked, curling around the shoulders of the Pirate Queen, her head stuffed into her throat partially, and with the cold morsel in her maws Darzha probed with her tongue!

Mmmm... creamy skin. So smooth and silky, a natural beauty in both appearance and taste, excuse the pun. She took great care of her face, a seductive siren must keep up her appearance after all! I almost feel bad hoarding her beauty, stowing her away in my belly... nahh, who am I kidding? She's fucking delicious! Her mind blissfully shrieked!

She enjoyed the wiggling and muted struggles of her non-compliant and curvaceous captain. Her tongue's tip rolling at the base of her neck, under the black leather choker, curling around it and yanked her further inside! The round shape of the woman's head pushed deeper, her forehead, eyes and nose slipping through the gap leading into her gurgling throat! It was then she realized the woman's hands were reaching across her own tummy, for the weapons hidden in her jacket no doubt. Darzha put an end to that by jerking her head up, keeping it straight and grabbing hold of her elbows with her claws!

The woman's skirt flapped and fell, now that she was suspended parallel to Darzha's neck, completely vertical, forcing her knees to bend and buckle at the sides of her thighs! With her tabard style Beijionese dress' flaps falling upon her back and stomach, Lady Mary's undergarments and thighs were fully exposed! The Lake Monster pinned the Lady's elbows against the sides of her salivating jaws, the pointy teeth hooking into her blue jacket which also fell and flapped against Darzha's snout.

"Mmmmmm....omph~<3" the beast moaned with glee, widening her jaws, and letting the juicy redhead's breasts slip across the sharp gleaming teeth, her cheeks filling with girth as she squeezed down, and chewed on the Pirate Queen's chest! In the process, poor Lady Mary Killigrew's head and neck slipped fully into the partially outstretched, long neck of Darzha! A lump appearing at the base of her jaws and the beginning of her neck!

Lady Mary's jacket was further peeled back, her shoulders slipping from the sleeves due to it being caught in her spiked teeth. It now draped at her mid forearm, tearing and peeling away from the lovely, meaty morsel inside! Darzha continued to munch and manipulate her massive jaws around the lovely pirate, her back teeth puncturing the flesh below her shoulders, and her silky tongue rubbing intently against the wounds, suckling the blood which streamed from the shallow bites!

"Mmmmmmmmmm~" the Lake Monster moaned, now slipping her tongue between and around the woman's curves. The juicy breasts crushed and flattened in her chomping motions, yet were springy, resilient even! Like her face, they were smooth, creamy and warm once she continued playing with them. She felt the embossed nipples texture; the hardened pebbles they became, press firmly against her lathering tongue, saliva trailing from each, pillowy orb that continued to jiggle given both her struggles and Darzha's antics!

Gravity however, ensured Lady Mary's wriggling form continued to descend from this new vertical position though, so the massive boobs were soon stuffing into the widening opening of the Lake Monster's throat! Air was lost for a moment, as Darzha gripped the sleeves of Mary's jacket, and began to swallow...

"ULPHMMMFFF....ULP!"

The breasts slowly, struggling to pop free, eased their way into the throat, forcing Mary's shoulders into the throat with them, her jacket slipping away from her elbows, and now her hands were slipping away from the jackets cuffs! Slipping into the sleek sleeves, the jacket caught and halting in her maw while the rest of the Pirate Queen continued a slick entry into the throat!
Darzha
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Mary Killigrew on Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:39 am

"Nahaaaaa!" Mary cried, her voice light and filled with surprise as her body was forced vertically, the tongue turning her cry of shock into a garbled choking gasp as she used the choker as leverage to pull her head across the slimy meaty organ and push her head into the throat! Her lips pressed against the foul tongue, her plush lips caked in stringy saliva which she attempted to pull away from, coughing as she did from the acrid breath of fish rot, but found she was incapable due to the lack of room. Her glowing blue orb pin pricked yet again at the horrifying sight of the rippling throat!  

Oh Gods! The bloody throat! I'm in the bloody throat!! She intensified her struggles, reaching desperately for her pistols, but it was then she went fully vertical! "Heeeeeet!!" she cried out, her voice somewhat garbled by the tongue and the chasm before her, outside she felt her kicking legs lift, rising high, feeling her dress fall back and her elbows now pinned between a pair of claws and watery jaws! "Nnnnnneeeeeeeee!" She whined, cringing, her eyes shut tight, feeling her head and neck become engulfed by a squishy, rippling mass which threatened to choke her! She gasped, eyes rolling up, as her knees bent and felt the heels of her boots tap the back of her mid thighs. She turned her head, blushing at the thought someone would see her in such an indecent... position. Save for her gratitude should they help; this Golden Siren just didn't like the idea of her curvy cheeks being exposed to the open air.

The satin, royal blue v-string which provided the Lady Captain some modesty was exposed to open air! Her cheeks jiggled and wiggled with her now, somewhat subdued struggles given the awkward position she was placed under! Mary cringed, her right eyelid winking open inside the quivering throat which tugged and squished against her face, her eye straining to see the tunnel of flesh ahead of her!

She's eating me... she-Ow!  Her frantic mind cut short, eyes large from the pain of sharp needles penetrating her flesh, her breasts slipping inside the maw and being squished and chewed on by gyrating mandibles! "Ha!!" she gasped, her mouth fully agape, jaw quivering and her eyelids fluttering with each 'chew' upon her back and chest, the grinding of the ribbed roof and dragging of sharp pointy teeth puncturing and scratching her flesh causing lurid amounts of pain!

Why... why not just kill me and get it over with?! Why must... I suffer?! her mind cried, and was answered with the tongue lathering her soft, ample breasts! "Nyaaah?!" she gasped, almost erotically as a Nekomimi in heat, blushing as deep a red as her own hair; the playful and sadistic Lake Monster was taking a liking to her bosom! She felt the squishy, silky tongue probe the cavity of her cleavage, her breasts flattening upon its silky and gooey warmth trailing with thick beads of saliva. They became ultra sensitive due to the odd licking treatment, which made the Lady Captain's legs twitch, and made her bend her arms, her hands slipping further down the sleeves of her Frock Jacket that was steadily peeling away from her body- her exposed upper back rubbing against the Lake Monster's upper jaw was proof enough. The sleeveless Beijionese dress exposed her spine and the upper shoulder area of her back after all.

Her own cries of humiliation and desperation were muffled by the clear joyful moans of her abductor! The moaning giant creature slurped and gulped, struggling to slip Mary's shoulders past the threshold of her throat, her large bosom yielding at the opening, tightly filling out the gap! Her decent slowed somewhat here, but not for long, as both gravity and Darzha's muscular throat muscles worked her slowly down. Her puffy boobs slowly, slick and heavy with saliva struggled to ease into the gaping throat! Inside, Mary was struggling and gasping airlessly for her smooshed breasts compacted against her lungs, and the upper throat in turn was forced down onto her back, the air forced out of her lungs for her torso being lodged halfway in the monster's throat!

Mary's wide, blue eyes, one of which still hidden by saliva and lake water drenched bangs, glared down, seeing double vision from her horrid experience and of lack of air! "Hah....ahck...ha..." she gasped, body shivering in the humid throat, her thighs flapping against one another, causing them to jiggle in sync with the round exposed curves of her buttocks; her thigh boots pedaling her long and slender legs vertically in the air!

ULP---Shhhhhhhlllp! With the swallow of the beast, her breasts eased into the throat, caked in saliva and still encased by the cups of her taut fabric due to its durable design, the fabric causing friction against the back of the tongue and throat as the voluminous balloons that were partially flattened against the tongue slipped through at last! The voluminous, bouncy curves jigged as they hung down into the throat, filling it up with their plush girth! Lady Mary closed her eyes as her shoulders and upper arms now slip into the throat with her, forcing her further into the tight writhing chamber of rippling rings!

She bit her lower lip, before letting out a low infuriated cry! "NNggggrrrrrrrAAHHH!" She wiggled her shoulders, eyes closed tight, breasts dragging in a left to right sway against the beast's throat as she struggled and twisted her torso! She pouted, long lashes fluttering, her left eye glancing through damp scarlet bangs which clung to her face like glue. The humidity was intense, and the smell was worse! Below her was just more... chasm. Ribbed, squishy throat material that pulsed and wiggled with slime and undulated teasingly, wanting to have a 'taste' of her too!

I'm lost... I'm lost... Her mind teetered on insanity, light blue irises scanning her path towards her doom! She wiggled her body a little more at the thought of adventuring further, but her struggles only made her decent that much quicker she realized! Feeling the edges of her elbows being forced against Darzha's cheeks now! "N-no!!" She gasped, desperately, weakly, wishing to grasp the lower outer jaw with her fingers, but they were trapped inside the long blue sleeves of her frock coat! She couldn't do anything but flap those sleeves like some idiotic chicken with its head cut off!

She continued to kick her slender legs, her boots still flinging water from the glistening black leather!
Lady Mary Killigrew
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darzha on Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:11 pm

The woman was beyond sublime in terms of taste, but her flexing legs and squirming body was divine! Her complaints and whines were also a sprinkled seasoning to the delicious breakfast she was in the process of devouring, her claws peeling away the royal blue jacket fully after her heavenly plush breasts slipped through to the throat! Mmmmm....keep it up my dear, your only working yourself further down my long neck! And with that thought in mind, Darzha rose her neck to its full length, keeping her head virtical while she tore the blue frock coat from her maw; some of the garment snagged on her teeth, but that was okay. She tossed the jacket with the Pirate Queen's gear loaded within it aside, biting down around Lady Mary's waist!

While the poor woman cried and wiggled in her throat, her elbows jutting from the corner's of Darzha's cheeks, the Lake Monster dragged her tongue across the taut dress, rubbing against her toned body and naval that was able to be seen and felt through the thin fabric of silk! She rubbed her silky and moist tongue across Mary's tummy, lapping around the corners of her ribs, and lifting the mortal's body against the ribbed roof of her upper jaw! She suckled the tasty treat, letting the woman's legs continue to kick vertically above her snout! The lovely exposed thighs swung and fought valiantly, pumping each of her well rounded butt's cheeks, the strap of her royal blue thong riding up her jiggling ass's crack made Darzha's words from earlier ring again within her own head:

Hmm... she's wearing a thong after all! Figured she'd be the type to go 'commando'. Well, she will soon... I'm adding that one to the collection!

Perhaps too eager, she widened her jaws again, and swallowed-

"-ULP!"

-and the poor Pirate Queen's forearms and flexing, panicked fingers vanished between the gaps of her pointy back faced teeth, into the chasm of the throat! Lady Mary's feminine body dragged a little further down the fully extended length of Darzha's neck: her body embossing the smooth, rubbery scales which also filled out wide with the added girth of Mary's wiggling form! You could easily point out the contours of her beautiful, Goddess like face, the pleasantly supple and generously large sized breasts wobbling not too far from the Pirate Queen's angled chin; her arms and the contours of her toned tummy! Now, Darzha bit into the squishy, delicious rump of the mortal deep! Blood drawing and trickling down, her kicking thighs would only grind the teeth back and forth inside the wounds! Crimson fluid filled her mouth and trickled down the back of her throat in iron rich streams!

So... fucking tasty... this natural taste! I wish I could have seconds... She thought, jerking her jaws open abruptly, releasing Lady Mary's ass, before slamming down on her thighs! Lady Mary's wide, child bearing hips pressed firmly against the entryway of Darzha's throat. Hrm... 'those' are going to be an issue. They're even wider than her breasts and shoulders... well, may as well 'grease' her up! With the woman's butt firmly in the center of her maw, with the cheeks pressing against the ribbed roofing, and her upper thighs and the triangle of pleasure upon the squishy moist pillow of the Lake Monster's tongue; the monster got to work!

She rolled her tongue around the front flap of the dress, rolling the flap under her tongue while she forced and rolled the silky moist surface of the tongue against the triangle of of the satiny blue V-String! She rubbed the flat of her tongue around her crotch, her tongue's tip curling between the gap of her thighs, the delicious, warm and smooth texture was invigorating! I need... more! She slipped the tongue back, feeling the crease of Lady Mary's flower through the satin fabric, before getting to know it personally~

"HRMHRMHRMPH!" Chuckled the lake monster, albeit muffled with the lovely Pirate Queen crammed down her throat! Rain began to pour from the skies, falling upon her scaly body and the woman's flexing wiggling curves which no doubt would become frantic following her next set of actions! Darzha teased the satin fabric of the V-string, before the tip of her tongue managed to slip between it and Lady Mary's flesh! She felt a small patch of well groomed curly hair before her tongue slipped up and around Mary's cooch! Her tongue teased the folds of the Pirate Queen's feminine sex, while also, in her rough 'spreading and rolling technique', slowly yanked the v-string down the Noble’s thighs! Mmmmmmm~! She gleefully moaned while lathering Mary's crotch, saliva rolling out of her cheeks and down her throat mixed from the streaks of blood coming from the pirate's wounds! She really wished she could have seconds of this mortal!
Darzha
Private
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top