Overgrown Brook

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Overgrown Brook

Post  Reiri Kamura on Tue May 23, 2017 10:23 pm

Reiri eventually reappeared in the Amaine, yawning as she drifted from the trees with an unnatural glide. Being a vampire had its privileges, and the raven haired woman took advantage of them. She set down by an overgrown brook she had known about. She had remembered that there were special fauna which frequented this brook only once every other year. During her idle chat with Regis she remembered and had to visit here post haste.

"Now," she began, slipping out of her Fuku and was now left in the sexy black bikini she wore under it. "I wait~" she giggled, her garnet eyes flashing as she slips into the brook, relaxing in its cool waters while she waited.
avatar
Reiri Kamura
Private
Private

Posts : 13
Join date : 2017-04-17
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Overgrown Brook

Post  Momoko Amaya on Tue May 23, 2017 11:49 pm

Momoko had been making her way through the foliage, as a kunoichi is wont to do, springing from branch to trunk and trunk to ground and back with nary a sound. For just an instant, she might have been detectable as she sputtered in midair, expertly twisting to avoid colliding with... a bat of unusual size? Just barely managing to redirect herself, she hooked on to a branch a bit lower than the one she shot for, quickly getting into position to survey this perpendicular passerby.

Not a bat... or at least, not quite. The panda's brows raised slightly as she witnessed the girl strip down, surprised at anyone stopping for long in a region like this, known for particularly dangerous beasts and threats, never mind relaxing as she seemed to be doing. Surprised, too, at how tantalizing a prize she'd come across. She couldn't help but lick her lips, springing closer and watching... only to realize something was off. This girl wasn't just relaxing, but waiting for something? A hunch crossed her mind. This one was definitely strange, enough for Momoko to try a gamble. Keeping a watch out for ambushes or incidental guests of a draconic variety, she flitted to the ground, slowly drawing up behind the girl, hand on her needles... and of all things, offered a greeting. "Yo there."
avatar
Momoko Amaya
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 6
Join date : 2017-04-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Overgrown Brook

Post  Reiri Kamura on Wed May 24, 2017 12:52 am

Reiri was half submerged in the pool of cool, rushing water. Her medium breasts floated like buoys as the Vampire enjoyed herself, crossing her long slender legs and hummed with her large red eyes closed for the moment. Thanks to her senses, she could... feel and hear something had its attention on her. She smiled, pointed fangs protruding over her lower lip. Is it what I think it is? Hmhmhm~ she told herself, her body tingling with anticipa-

Momoko Amaya wrote:"Yo there."

She blinked her large eyes open with surprise, glancing up and into the eyes of a beast-kin! She raised a brow, tilting her head to the side gently. "Curious... very curious..." was her first response towards the woman Red Panda. Very rare breed, humanoid in appearance. Intelligent and... she glanced at her 'dangerous duo', with a slight self-aware irritation. ...and stacked. She continued her observation, before glancing at her muzzle and lips- noticing the traces of saliva. Curious indeed...! her mind screamed, and she smiled again, her large eyes becoming lidded and seductive as she waved playfully at the woman.

"Why hello there yourself. I really didn't expect to find a specimen-er, another person out this far into the woodland." she explained, before noticing that her hands were just out of her sight. Raising a brow, but maintaining a charming smile, she giggled. "Name's Reiri Kamura. I'm from Beijio, and I've come out here based on some personal research. You may, or may not have heard of me." she says, raising her arms from the water, which dripped and streamed off Reiri's pristine, pale flesh.
avatar
Reiri Kamura
Private
Private

Posts : 13
Join date : 2017-04-17
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Overgrown Brook

Post  Momoko Amaya on Wed May 24, 2017 1:08 am


A dangerous thing for a ninja to do, Momoko still couldn't help herself following the trickles of water tracing their way down Reiri's contours, distracted for all of a moment before snapping back to vigilance. "Sorry to say that I haven't," she explains, flicking her needles, "although I can say already that I'd like to hear more, mm?" She winked subtly, taking another slow, ghostly step forward and kneeling down at the water's edge. "No doubt you've heard, or, well, haven't heard of the great ninja assassin Momoko Amaya?" A bit boastful and direct for a ninja, surely...? And notably leaving no way for her to admit to being unimpressive. "Likely not; nobody sees me coming, you know?" She did carry herself with a certain indefinable grace; every movement she made was suspiciously silent and smooth, underscoring the pronounced, even disarming femininity of her body. She might not even be lying.
avatar
Momoko Amaya
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 6
Join date : 2017-04-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Overgrown Brook

Post  Reiri Kamura on Wed May 24, 2017 1:24 am

Momoko Amaya wrote:
A dangerous thing for a ninja to do, Momoko still couldn't help herself following the trickles of water tracing their way down Reiri's contours, distracted for all of a moment before snapping back to vigilance. "Sorry to say that I haven't," she explains, flicking her needles, "although I can say already that I'd like to hear more, mm?" She winked subtly, taking another slow, ghostly step forward and kneeling down at the water's edge. "No doubt you've heard, or, well, haven't heard of the great ninja assassin Momoko Amaya?" A bit boastful and direct for a ninja, surely...? And notably leaving no way for her to admit to being unimpressive. "Likely not; nobody sees me coming, you know?" She did carry herself with a certain indefinable grace; every movement she made was suspiciously silent and smooth, underscoring the pronounced, even disarming femininity of her body. She might not even be lying.

Reiri raised a brow, yet her smile remained as charmingly confident as ever. She silently listened, observing the Ninja's eyes glancing the water which rolled off her flesh. Reiri smiled, standing up with her back facing Momoko; water dripping down her shoulders, her spine, and across the slopes of her... well rounded buttocks! She was wearing a bathing thong, allowing more of her derrière to be visible, even as she flicked her long black silky hair, sending droplets of water over the Ninja's face in sprinkles.

"Oh...? Now I would assume that this Momoko Amaya has a strict code of keeping her anonymity, no? Yet...." she paused, turning with her arms folded under her breasts that jiggled sexily behind such a flimsy black triangle top bikini. Her hips swayed in an entrancing shift, with her gluts jiggling a little as well. She batted her long lashes as she glared, with her vampiric seducing, glowing crimson eyes from over her shoulder. Lets see if you have the will power... she thought, as she continued her attempt at Vampiric Seduction; all the while finishing her statement: "...you can't help from wanting to express your triumphs? Most suitably to average passers by... they make a good snack, or two... I suppose, my hungry Momo~" she teased, sticking her tongue out at her playfully; the silky tongue indented by a pair of ivory vampire fangs.
avatar
Reiri Kamura
Private
Private

Posts : 13
Join date : 2017-04-17
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Overgrown Brook

Post  Momoko Amaya on Wed May 24, 2017 1:51 am

Reiri Kamura wrote:

Reiri raised a brow, yet her smile remained as charmingly confident as ever. She silently listened, observing the Ninja's eyes glancing the water which rolled off her flesh. Reiri smiled, standing up with her back facing Momoko; water dripping down her shoulders, her spine, and across the slopes of her... well rounded buttocks! She was wearing a bathing thong, allowing more of her derrière to be visible, even as she flicked her long black silky hair, sending droplets of water over the Ninja's face in sprinkles.

"Oh...? Now I would assume that this Momoko Amaya has a strict code of keeping her anonymity, no? Yet...." she paused, turning with her arms folded under her breasts that jiggled sexily behind such a flimsy black triangle top bikini. Her hips swayed in an entrancing shift, with her gluts jiggling a little as well. She batted her long lashes as she glared, with her vampiric seducing, glowing crimson eyes from over her shoulder. Lets see if you have the will power... she thought, as she continued her attempt at Vampiric Seduction;
Momoko felt a flush come over her, unlike what she'd expected; she felt her mind drifting into a hazy mess, unable to focus on anything but this girl's lithe, supple form, and every single contour that composed it. Even the water on her face simply splashed, settled... and dripped down her muzzle and into her mouth without a single physical reaction... no reaction, per se, but subtle action, as her body became looser, hands now clearly presented to be holding nothing, eyes gradually lidding as her mouth slowly gaped. Some ninja; one of the most common forms of trickery in the book, and she was falling right into it! She was about to dip her foot in the water against her better judgment, when...

all the while finishing her statement: "...you can't help from wanting to express your triumphs? Most suitably to average passers by... they make a good snack, or two... I suppose, my hungry Momo~" she teased, sticking her tongue out at her playfully; the silky tongue indented by a pair of ivory vampire fangs.    

That seemed to do the trick, snapping her awake. Any mention of her accomplishments and victories was enough to bring out her competitive streak, overriding the seduction she'd fallen into... perhaps. Or perhaps she was drawn ever deeper into it by flattery? She smirked. "I had a hunch. Call it intuition, experience, training... whatever you like." Clearly a lot of training. Or possibly the effect of seduction that far back? "I knew I wasn't going to need these, you know?" She pulled out some needles from under her bracelet, putting them back with a wink. "Somehow I could just tell we'd be on the same page. Although... well, snack isn't the word I'd use..." she trailed off, her own attempt at playing coy. Her tail flicked behind her, thumping at the ground as she shifted her hips, chuckling silently...
avatar
Momoko Amaya
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 6
Join date : 2017-04-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Overgrown Brook

Post  Reiri Kamura on Wed May 24, 2017 2:11 am

Reiri's smile broadened, and she felt certain that she had the Assassin in a position she wanted her into, but... as soon as she brought up the mention of 'triumph' realized her spell had been broken. Unless, she really was this good of a ninja and was pretending all this time...

She giggled, then full out laughed at how unsure she was. She eyed the woman intently now as she turned to face her more curvy canine friend. "I am a biologist, of a sorts." she seemed to veer off topic. "One with a speciality for... the unique. I write many guides, and biological studies of fauna and flora... mostly fauna... and of their stomachs, digestive processes...." she says with a smirk, before hanging on her words and then going back to topic. "If I'm not your snack..." she continues, leaning forward, her perky breasts hanging, her arms pressing against the squishy folds, deepening her cleavage. She also rubbed her thick thighs together, a small low hanging triangle of black where her bathing thong was preserved her more womanly modesty.

The Vampire continued: "I'd either assume you're feast... or your trophy~" she teased, winking at Momoko.
avatar
Reiri Kamura
Private
Private

Posts : 13
Join date : 2017-04-17
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Overgrown Brook

Post  Momoko Amaya on Wed May 24, 2017 10:23 pm

Reiri Kamura wrote:Reiri's smile broadened, and she felt certain that she had the Assassin in a position she wanted her into, but... as soon as she brought up the mention of 'triumph' realized her spell had been broken. Unless, she really was this good of a ninja and was pretending all this time...

She giggled, then full out laughed at how unsure she was. She eyed the woman intently now as she turned to face her more curvy canine friend. "I am a biologist, of a sorts." she seemed to veer off topic. "One with a speciality for... the unique. I write many guides, and biological studies of fauna and flora... mostly fauna... and of their stomachs, digestive processes...." she says with a smirk, before hanging on her words and then going back to topic. "If I'm not your snack..." she continues, leaning forward, her perky breasts hanging, her arms pressing against the squishy folds, deepening her cleavage. She also rubbed her thick thighs together, a small low hanging triangle of black where her bathing thong was preserved her more womanly modesty.

The Vampire continued: "I'd either assume you're feast... or your trophy~" she teased, winking at Momoko.

The panda put her thumb to her mouth, a complacent smile crossing her face. She'd hit paydirt to a much greater degree than she'd even hoped. "Is that so...?" she cooed, intrigued by this girl's profession. Brushing her thumb against a fang of her own, she chuckled.

"Trophy is closer, I suppose... but, well..." She licked her lips, holding something back and letting the pressure build. Even someone as eccentric as this might be thrown for a loop by what she was about to suggest. "You seem like the type who can handle herself well, yeah? I mean..." She leaned in closer, her eyes unsubtly darting down for a better 'look' before returning to make eye contact. "You're the type who prefers 'hands-on' experience... right? I mean, hanging around in this kind of place, and you look like you've made yourself ready, and... quite palatable, if I may say so." She winked, looking down over the girl's curves again, this time keeping her gaze locked on her body. The ninja seemed to be tipping her hand on her predatory nature... mystery was apparently optional to this one.

"But I imagine you've always studied digestive systems of fauna in the... conventional way, mm?" Her eyes turned devious, as she stood up tall, displaying her hourglass figure and running a hand down her hip... slowly sliding over the curve of her rump. "I think I can offer you a whole new way to approach your studies..." She cocked her hips playfully, tail brushing over the dewy ground...
avatar
Momoko Amaya
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 6
Join date : 2017-04-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Overgrown Brook

Post  Reiri Kamura on Wed May 24, 2017 10:51 pm

Momoko Amaya wrote:
Reiri Kamura wrote:Reiri's smile broadened, and she felt certain that she had the Assassin in a position she wanted her into, but... as soon as she brought up the mention of 'triumph' realized her spell had been broken. Unless, she really was this good of a ninja and was pretending all this time...

She giggled, then full out laughed at how unsure she was. She eyed the woman intently now as she turned to face her more curvy canine friend. "I am a biologist, of a sorts." she seemed to veer off topic. "One with a speciality for... the unique. I write many guides, and biological studies of fauna and flora... mostly fauna... and of their stomachs, digestive processes...." she says with a smirk, before hanging on her words and then going back to topic. "If I'm not your snack..." she continues, leaning forward, her perky breasts hanging, her arms pressing against the squishy folds, deepening her cleavage. She also rubbed her thick thighs together, a small low hanging triangle of black where her bathing thong was preserved her more womanly modesty.

The Vampire continued: "I'd either assume you're feast... or your trophy~" she teased, winking at Momoko.

The panda put her thumb to her mouth, a complacent smile crossing her face. She'd hit paydirt to a much greater degree than she'd even hoped. "Is that so...?" she cooed, intrigued by this girl's profession. Brushing her thumb against a fang of her own, she chuckled.

"Trophy is closer, I suppose... but, well..." She licked her lips, holding something back and letting the pressure build. Even someone as eccentric as this might be thrown for a loop by what she was about to suggest. "You seem like the type who can handle herself well, yeah? I mean..." She leaned in closer, her eyes unsubtly darting down for a better 'look' before returning to make eye contact. "You're the type who prefers 'hands-on' experience... right? I mean, hanging around in this kind of place, and you look like you've made yourself ready, and... quite palatable, if I may say so." She winked, looking down over the girl's curves again, this time keeping her gaze locked on her body. The ninja seemed to be tipping her hand on her predatory nature... mystery was apparently optional to this one.

"But I imagine you've always studied digestive systems of fauna in the... conventional way, mm?" Her eyes turned devious, as she stood up tall, displaying her hourglass figure and running a hand down her hip... slowly sliding over the curve of her rump. "I think I can offer you a whole new way to approach your studies..." She cocked her hips playfully, tail brushing over the dewy ground...

Reiri found the coy panda amiable and smirked. She's an interesting one, definitely interesting. Hmm.. I want to know her inside and out~ she thought, humming playfully. The playful banter in which they exchanged with subtle or deliberately sexy luring methods would definitely draw a lewd crowd should they have been in a more populated area. She raised a brow, Reiri glancing down at her guest's swaying hips as she made her intentions... clear.

She chuckled. "Ah... I usually see that bit at the end of my... 'expeditions'. It would be a first for me, but when you think of it Enema Absorption is as effective as..." she says stepping up to Momo, placing a hand on the side of her face, her slender fingers slipping over her lower jaw, between the cracks of her teeth. Her finger playfully stroked Momo's rough tongue, while the seductive, incredibly forward Vampire leered her large red orbs into Momo's eyes. "...by oral means." she giggled, tilting her head to the right slightly.

"If you like to eat me with either orifice my dear... be my guest. Just mind you the Wurms who frequent this area during mating season can arrive at any time and may think of you as a delicious treat as well." she giggled, kissing her muzzle before withdrawing. "Since you amuse me, I'll let you decide Momoko." she purred, her hand still in Momo's mouth, while the other pulled back her silky black hair over one shoulder.
avatar
Reiri Kamura
Private
Private

Posts : 13
Join date : 2017-04-17
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Overgrown Brook

Post  Momoko Amaya on Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:25 pm

Momoko's tongue playfully slithered over the woman's fingers, as a devilish grin widened on her face, squinting her eyes mischievously. Keeping her eyes locked on Reiri's, she leaned forward to guide the woman down to her knees, bending down in front of her to put her cleavage on display with a wink. "Then I've decided," she cooed, chuckling softly. Her shoulders shifted, swaying her chest in a rhythmic dance. Her back arched, and it was clear she was making herself limber... intending to take her time, given such a willing target. Her body twisted smoothly, gyrating in a liquid motion that turned her around and popped her hips to the side, her fluffy tail swaying up with the motion and slowly revealing the rounded cleft of her rear with a brush against the woman's face. The panda glanced over her shoulder to see her prey's reaction, and licked her lips. "I'll be gentle... enough," she giggled.

With that, she bent down with a slow, graceful booty pop, pressing her rump against Reiri's face and wiggling her hips. "A bit of extra detail," she murmured, rubbing her fingers on her thighs as she subtly increased the pressure. "It's unfortunate, but most pass this point too fast to really feel it. Just... slurp~ and they're gone, you know?" Her tail swished and darted, before coming to rest on the back of Reiri's head, urging her deeper into that pillowy softness, and closer to that imminent abyss...
avatar
Momoko Amaya
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 6
Join date : 2017-04-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Overgrown Brook

Post  Reiri Kamura on Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:29 pm

Momoko Amaya wrote:Momoko's tongue playfully slithered over the woman's fingers, as a devilish grin widened on her face, squinting her eyes mischievously. Keeping her eyes locked on Reiri's, she leaned forward to guide the woman down to her knees, bending down in front of her to put her cleavage on display with a wink. "Then I've decided," she cooed, chuckling softly. Her shoulders shifted, swaying her chest in a rhythmic dance. Her back arched, and it was clear she was making herself limber... intending to take her time, given such a willing target. Her body twisted smoothly, gyrating in a liquid motion that turned her around and popped her hips to the side, her fluffy tail swaying up with the motion and slowly revealing the rounded cleft of her rear with a brush against the woman's face.

Being aided onto her knees, Reiri smirked at the view this curious and fascinating woman set her up to see. The cleave of her breasts was not unlike her own, if not perhaps a tad fuller. She cooed, maintaining a smirk as Momoko announced her decision. She watched as she playfully swayed her shoulders, her chest springy and trailing behind her intentional swing from left to right. As a scientist (with some dispute to validity among her peers), Reiri made a mental note of the kunoichi's seductive dance, watching intently with lidded seducing eyes as Momo limbered herself up and took it slow. Momo turned herself around gracefully, keeping her rhythm, to which Reiri was made apparent upon which way she will be entering this ever curious Ninja. I am truly curious as to how with either method, but admittedly I was hoping she would chose this variation~ She thought, smiling with glee, her garnet eyes narrowing in on the tail's subtle lift, witnessing the curve of her bum, before the tail's fluff gave the Vampire's face a love tap, before rolling upward.

Momoko Amaya wrote:The panda glanced over her shoulder to see her prey's reaction, and licked her lips. "I'll be gentle... enough," she giggled.

Reiri gave her a lovely seductive glare and a mischievous smile that would have complimented well with Momo's swagger. She didn't say a word, only winking before turning to face the first leg of her... expedition?

Momoko Amaya wrote:With that, she bent down with a slow, graceful booty pop, pressing her rump against Reiri's face and wiggling her hips. "A bit of extra detail," she murmured, rubbing her fingers on her thighs as she subtly increased the pressure. "It's unfortunate, but most pass this point too fast to really feel it. Just... slurp~ and they're gone, you know?" Her tail swished and darted, before coming to rest on the back of Reiri's head, urging her deeper into that pillowy softness, and closer to that imminent abyss...

Reiri's face was between Momo's soft valleys, the wiggling of her hips aided in securing her head tightly within the soft embrace. It was a little tight, but she had been through tighter predicaments. Though with the increase in pressure, Reiri was beginning to feel more comfortable, the 'extra detail' Momo spoke of made Reiri feel as though she was being sandwiched between two comfy pillows that had just been removed from a dryer or had basked in the evening sun. Reiri giggled, her voice muffled of course, vibrating the flesh against her as she spoke: "Tis' unfortunate indeed~ Not all can be so lucky to embrace this fluffy warmth first hand! I feel quite honoured my dear!" She giggled again, her hands reaching up with a little mischievous wiggle to her fingers, grasping the outer clefts of Momo's rear in a kneading, massaging motion! Reiri motioned her head in a pull out and wiggle forward motion, both testing the limits of Momo's hold as well as playfully teasing her host!


avatar
Reiri Kamura
Private
Private

Posts : 13
Join date : 2017-04-17
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Overgrown Brook

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum