Galiavan 2282 REMAKE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The White Tower Hallways

+3
Xing Raventail
Shinxe Battleclaw
Hrothor the Honored
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The White Tower Hallways - Page 2 Empty Re: The White Tower Hallways

Post  Levi Titanwood Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:42 am

Hrothor the Honored wrote:Hrothor's bushy eyebrows lifted again, and a small smile creased his features. "Ah, your the current keeper of the Black Bow of Killwood."

Hrothor appraised the man for only a single instant before nodding. "Very well. I have two mission assignments that could benefit from your skills Squire Titanwood, so you must choose carefully. The first is to be sent on assignment to aid Lord Blade-Breaker in the Kingdom of Lux. He has recently won the current monarch, Queen Heres Lunaspear's affection, and he plans to modernise the country and bring it up to speed with current global affairs. However, there is alterior reasons for this, as that island is the sole place on all Galiavan where Bavarium can be found. The other mission, is to attend Galideno's Bliss complex, and safeguard Regis Blackfire, Lord Blade-Breaker's estranged half nephew, from threats both to himself, and that he may pose to others. But aside from that, there are other developments in Galideno that concern our King. We need to find the location of a particular Tenik Spy name HUEL, and find out what he knows, plus, preventing him from spilling secrets to anyone else, especially Abdel's networks, but also including Tenik." Hrothor's arms crossed his chest as he spoke, the weight of either mission was critical. "Report to me within 24 hours of your decision, Squire Titanwood."

His head turned to Xing, "Ah, alas, I am sorry about this. State matters are still brought before my tired old eyes I'm afraid. I will see you again soon Xing."

Levi turned his eyes upon the woman, hearing her cool voice and witnessing her smile which made him blush. His eyes couldn't help but wander downward after she turned away and strutted away. "Xing..." he says out loud, loud enough for Hrothor's ears before he turned his blue eyes away from Xing's swaying derriere and to the elder gentleman's time aged face. He blinked rapidly. "AH! Um, sorry Sir." he says, embarrassed by his show of youth, his right hand scratching the back of his neck. He looked back up at Hrothor and was curious to how the old man would respond with his next answer: "Its an honor to work a job worthy of a Knight, but if this is something Lord Greywatch thinks I can handle... why not both? I surely can undertake a mission to Lux and then swing by to Galideno. Those two locations are not that far apart from one another. Only problem I would have is a method of transport..."
Levi Titanwood
Levi Titanwood
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrothor the Honored Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:49 am

Hrothor smiled, despite his age, he had not forgotten what it was to be young once. Then his face became stern, "Do not try to do everything on your own Levi. The Lion that chases two rabbits risks catching none. I have another ready to take up the mission you will not, and you will not do both, as both are long term dynamic missions, the situation will change during the course of the mission that will require more attention than you can safely split. You must choose, then once you complete one then perhaps we can see about further assignment." His face softened a little after laying out the groundwork. "But your enthusiasm is noted, lad. You may even reach the rank of Paladin before long."
Hrothor the Honored
Hrothor the Honored
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Levi Titanwood Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:03 am

Hrothor the Honored wrote:Hrothor smiled, despite his age, he had not forgotten what it was to be young once. Then his face became stern, "Do not try to do everything on your own Levi. The Lion that chases two rabbits risks catching none. I have another ready to take up the mission you will not, and you will not do both, as both are long term dynamic missions, the situation will change during the course of the mission that will require more attention than you can safely split. You must choose, then once you complete one then perhaps we can see about further assignment." His face softened a little after laying out the groundwork. "But your enthusiasm is noted, lad. You may even reach the rank of Paladin before long."

He caught Hrothor's smile which made him relieved, but his response afterward was something not new to him. His Lord often said the same, but Levi just couldn't help wanting to prove himself just as capable if not more so than other men. "I see... well I may stand out some watching over Lord Blade-Breaker's brother... but I wouldn't mind seeing the city." he smiled.
Levi Titanwood
Levi Titanwood
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrothor the Honored Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:17 am

"So it is Galideno then?" Hrothor asked, before taking out one of two files from his satchel, along with a pair of noteslips.

"When you are prepared, take this file, and study your mission portfolio in private. Once you have understood your requirements, prepare yourself for departure. This note will allow you to access the armory here for any additional supplies you may need from the tower Quartermaster, then take this note to our motorpool and speak to the head mechanic for any vehicular prerequisites you need, or additional transport arrangements." Hrothor finished his explanation, then placed a hand upon the lad's shoulder. "You will do well. Don't antagonize Regis or his superiors, and you will come out of this mission relatively unscathed. Don't underestimate Black-Fire and attempt to fight him, for his powers make his fighting ability quite fearsome. Try not to bite off more than you can chew in that den of vipers." Hrothor advised him before standing back. "Dismissed."
Hrothor the Honored
Hrothor the Honored
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Levi Titanwood Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:40 am

Hrothor the Honored wrote:"So it is Galideno then?" Hrothor asked, before taking out one of two files from his satchel, along with a pair of noteslips.

"When you are prepared, take this file, and study your mission portfolio in private. Once you have understood your requirements, prepare yourself for departure. This note will allow you to access the armory here for any additional supplies you may need from the tower Quartermaster, then take this note to our motorpool and speak to the head mechanic for any vehicular prerequisites you need, or additional transport arrangements." Hrothor finished his explanation, then placed a hand upon the lad's shoulder. "You will do well. Don't antagonize Regis or his superiors, and you will come out of this mission relatively unscathed. Don't underestimate Black-Fire and attempt to fight him, for his powers make his fighting ability quite fearsome. Try not to bite off more than you can chew in that den of vipers." Hrothor advised him before standing back. "Dismissed."

Levi took the file from Hrothor's hand, and the note slips as well. He looked back up and raised a brow. "I'm not... too familiar with the more technical vehicles yet. Kilwood has yet to modernize yet, so I'm rather useless when it comes to the more modern vehicles of the current age." he shrugged, flustered a little that the older gentleman was more up to times than he himself. He had a Tenik Mobile Phone, and managed to work that well enough. Guns? He's used them but preferred the feel of the bow given the one in his possession. But... he couldn't drive a car or fly a helicopter to save his life. Let alone land one.

As if to further this lack of knowledge he raised a brow. "By the way... you mentioned Bavarium before... what is that?" he asked, though his curiosity was piqued a part of him felt like he had pressed the older gentleman enough for one evening. "On... second thought, I probably should just look this over." he says waving the file aside his head, chuckling nervously.
Levi Titanwood
Levi Titanwood
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrothor the Honored Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:49 am

Levi Titanwood wrote:Levi took the file from Hrothor's hand, and the note slips as well. He looked back up and raised a brow. "I'm not... still too familiar with the more technical vehicles yet. Kilwood has yet to modernize yet, so I'm rather useless when it comes to the more modern vehicles of the current age." he shrugged, flustered a little that the older gentleman was more up to times than he himself. He had a Tenik Mobile Phone, and managed to work that well enough. Guns? He's used them but preferred the feel of the bow given the one in his possession. But... he couldn't drive a car or fly a helicopter to save his life. Let alone land one.

As if to further this lack of knowledge he raised a brow. "By the way... you mentioned Bavarium before... what is that?" he asked, though his curiosity was piqued a part of him felt like he had pressed the older gentleman enough for one evening. "On... second thought, I probably should just look this over." he says waving the file aside his head, chuckling nervously.  

"Heheh, not ever be afraid to ask questions Levi, for knowledge can only be obtained by those who seek it. Bavarium is, a rare precious resource. An ore capable of many things, storing information, being forged into various materials, or powering the most advanced technological wonders. It is a powerful artifact of the ancient pre-historic world that must never fall into the hands of Abdel and his cohorts. but as to your dilemma... Seek out someone willing to drive or pilot for you. There are many here whom will aid you." Hrothor smiled, and turned around to depart to his other duties.
Hrothor the Honored
Hrothor the Honored
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Levi Titanwood Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:03 am

Hrothor the Honored wrote:
Levi Titanwood wrote:Levi took the file from Hrothor's hand, and the note slips as well. He looked back up and raised a brow. "I'm not... still too familiar with the more technical vehicles yet. Kilwood has yet to modernize yet, so I'm rather useless when it comes to the more modern vehicles of the current age." he shrugged, flustered a little that the older gentleman was more up to times than he himself. He had a Tenik Mobile Phone, and managed to work that well enough. Guns? He's used them but preferred the feel of the bow given the one in his possession. But... he couldn't drive a car or fly a helicopter to save his life. Let alone land one.

"Heheh, not ever be afraid to ask questions Levi, for knowledge can only be obtained by those who seek it. Bavarium is, a rare precious resource. An ore capable of many things, storing information, being forged into various materials, or powering the most advanced technological wonders. It is a powerful artifact of the ancient pre-historic world that must never fall into the hands of Abdel and his cohorts. but as to your dilemma... Seek out someone willing to drive or pilot for you. There are many here whom will aid you." Hrothor smiled, and turned around to depart to his other duties.

The ore seemed like a dream come true, if not almost mythic. Mythril was hard to come by as a metal, with the most major reserve found in Mythgarde in the northernmost section of Scardia. "I see, well that does seem like a helpful material to have in a time of war like this-" he notices the elder man was turning away to depart. "-wait, Sir! Who? That doesn't help me find...annnd he's gone." he says as the older Scardian moved like the wind. He sighed, shrugging his shoulders as he looked at the folder he held now. He supposed he should get ready. A part of him wondered if he should've taken the other job instead now. Sighing, he makes his way back down the way he came.
Levi Titanwood
Levi Titanwood
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Xing Raventail Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:10 pm

As Hrothor turned the corner, leaving the boy behind, Xing was waiting with her arms folded and her back against the wall. She turned to the elder Hrothor and smirked. "So, the government is sending boys out to do the job of men?" she asked, before chuckling low, peeling her back from the wall and began to walk at the elder man's side. "His determination to perform both jobs was adorable. I hear stories that in your youth, you were similar, Master~" she teases.
Xing Raventail
Xing Raventail
Private
Private

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrothor the Honored Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:19 am

Hrothor smirked. "I'd be surprised that anyone still alive knows of my youth."

Then when Xing mentioned sending boys out on the missions, Hrothor's smirk faded slightly. "The life of knighthood is not one undertaken lightly. You know this better than most, but the earlier he learns the aspects of the tasks, the earlier he can decide wether or not this life is for him, and the more life he will have to pursue other things."
Hrothor the Honored
Hrothor the Honored
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Levi Titanwood Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:38 am

Levi with his orders in hand made his way towards the tower's vehicle bay, and take a look at what his objectives were. He didn't like the idea of flying in to Galideno, again... being a product of a somewhat xenophobic village, half accepting the newer age while the other half considered the technology advancement sorcery of the Forerunner's past... his experience with the modern age was still limited in some respects.

He opened a door to the large hangar and coughed. "Excuse me? Anyone here?" He called out, entering.
Levi Titanwood
Levi Titanwood
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Xing Raventail Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:26 pm

Hrothor the Honored wrote:Hrothor smirked. "I'd be surprised that anyone still alive knows of my youth."

Then when Xing mentioned sending boys out on the missions, Hrothor's smirk faded slightly. "The life of knighthood is not one undertaken lightly. You know this better than most, but the earlier he learns the aspects of the tasks, the earlier he can decide wether or not this life is for him, and the more life he will have to pursue other things."

Xing chuckled. "Perhaps Elves," she jested before adding: "but seriously, there have been some biographies depicting your exploits. There has to be someone out there among the writers who knew you in those days. An old comrade, perhaps? An old flame? Hehe~" she giggled, teasing her elderly master in a playful manner. "Next to Scar'd, you're almost a house hold name in Scardia, being the last of the White Blades. Even the King holds you in the highest of regards!"

She then noticed his face had since gone stern, smile fading from one of amusement into a more sorrowful one; his eyes reflecting as he then spoke of the Knights Pride. True, she underwent the same training, and by twenty one she herself could be knighted; but she chose the life of the Demon Huntress instead. "He's going to enter a world where he must choose between his personal interests and his duty. Of who he must save, and who he must sacrifice to ensure the mission is seen to its end. In the end, that cute boy will become a man from the experiences ahead of him. Whether he likes it or not, he's going to see the world through a very different, grittier set of eyes..." she says with a slight frown, her cool blue eyes glimmering as she cast her gaze upon the marbled floor ahead of them with a look of melancholy.
Xing Raventail
Xing Raventail
Private
Private

Character Inventory and Stats
Weapons On Hand :
Items & Equipment (Potions, Special Ammo, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10000

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Loraethan Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:22 am

[From here]

Squire Anastasia Loraethan exits the Vehicle Bay, leaving Levi without looking back as she continued on her business within the White Tower. She was ready to get back to training, or studying after her errant errand. She wanted to prove herself for the Knighthood, and to do that, she needed to be recognized and given the proper task suited to her high capabilities.
Anastasia Loraethan
Anastasia Loraethan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Levi Titanwood Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:43 pm

Levi followed Anastasia out, not realizing she was still in the hall when he bumped against her! He had stumbled into her as he was bound and determined to veer away from the bay for now, as pressing as his mission was. However, he was sure he had enough time to get ready proper before he'd be forced to fly or sail on one of those confangled things. Now, however, his eyes were back on the stern and icy Elf! "Ah! sorry Anastasia. I didn't see you there!" he rubbed his neck nervously, smiling apologetically.
Levi Titanwood
Levi Titanwood
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Loraethan Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:16 pm

"Hah?!" Ana gasped, wide eyed while stumbling forward, feeling a force against her back! She had much emotion in her face, flustered with embarrassment and her large blue eyes contracting with worry! However, she stomped her heels onto the marble flooring as she lurched forward, correcting her posture quickly and recovering from the shove before she fell! Her breasts jiggled from the abrupt stop, and the Elf worried she'd lose another button somewhere in the back of her mind. What the hell?! Who pushed me?! She stood there for a moment, her back hunched while her long ears twitched to the sound of the boy she had just recently berated. She shivered with anger.

She slowly turned her large blue eyes in his direction, her brows angled with anger. So... you wanna push back eh? I'm game 'comrade'. She thought, grunting with annoyance before turning to face him directly. "You. Me. Duel. Now." she said in simple, choppy words in a cold manner.
Anastasia Loraethan
Anastasia Loraethan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Levi Titanwood Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:34 pm

Levi's expression changed, when her icy tone demanded for a duel. He blinked rapidly, back stepping. "What? A duel? For bumping into you?" he asked, confused by her anger towards him. "It was an accident Anastasia, no need for us to draw blades over it!" He explained holding out his hands in an open manner, nervously observing her form in case he couldn't talk her out of it. Yup, she's not a fan of me, but surely she wouldn't strike me in the halls, that would be against the rules! She's one of the most studious of our grade, she wouldn't! His mind tried to calm his nerves!
Levi Titanwood
Levi Titanwood
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Loraethan Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:41 pm

Levi Titanwood wrote:Levi's expression changed, when her icy tone demanded for a duel. He blinked rapidly, back stepping. "What? A duel? For bumping into you?" he asked, confused by her anger towards him. "It was an accident Anastasia, no need for us to draw blades over it!" He explained holding out his hands in an open manner, nervously observing her form in case he couldn't talk her out of it. Yup, she's not a fan of me, but surely she wouldn't strike me in the halls, that would be against the rules! She's one of the most studious of our grade, she wouldn't! His mind tried to calm his nerves!

"Mmmhmm." she hummed with a subtle positive nod upon his first question, ignoring his second response entirely as she advanced! Anastasia gave no fucks. She drew her blade and swiped with the dull, flatter edge of her long blade! Her left hand struck out with the blade, but because she was swiping in a non-lethal manner in order to strike with the flat of the blade, it was a considerably slower draw than normal!
Anastasia Loraethan
Anastasia Loraethan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Levi Titanwood Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:52 pm

Levi saw her nod, watched her offensive movement and reacted to her hand drawing the weapon! He gasped, taking a dramatic leap back, leaning back with his torso to evade her strike! "Ah!" He exhaled, his back hitting the wall. Yup! She really does hate me! I guess all it takes is a simple bump into her to make her snap! What did I ever do to her?! His mind screamed. He observed her form, his hand having instinctively gone to the hilt of his blade out of practice, but realized it must have looked like an acceptance of her challenge from her point of view! Ah craaap!

"Ana, there isn't a need for violence! I apologize, I should have looked where I was going! This is a bit mental!" he gulped, his eyes observing her stance for any changes.
Levi Titanwood
Levi Titanwood
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Loraethan Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:02 pm

Anastasia paused her advance upon failing to strike him. She glanced over her blade:

The White Tower Hallways - Page 2 600?cb=20160904133222

"Hmm..." she hummed, noting that its length did not aid her in striking the Scardian with a painful blow. Perhaps due to the draw speed being slow? She wondered, before turning her gaze to him, and saw his hand upon his sheathed blade. She looked back into his eyes, and pressed forward. "I'm tired of your sniveling." she flatly replied, rushing forward with speed now to slash at him now that he was cornered!
Anastasia Loraethan
Anastasia Loraethan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:09 pm

The White Tower Hallways - Page 2 Holy_knight_by_voskoboy-d921014

One of the senior Paladins blades quickly deflected Ana's slash with a deft block from his broad bladed sword, a deft move that parried Ana's blade from her hand.

The White Tower Hallways - Page 2 Blackguard_by_darkstormzero-dbwnjcq

The sword was in an inactive state, which was a good thing, as the energies of an active Blackguard wielded by sir Death-Sword would prove fatal for the students.

The White Tower Hallways - Page 2 3KQvR2T The White Tower Hallways - Page 2 Twu9EGr

"Anastasia Lorathean! I am surprised at you!" came the deep voice of the knight. His name was Sir Deckard Death-Sword. "You would strike down a fellow student of the tower? What is all this about?" the armored man asked as he resheathed his sword, his gaze casting between the two students.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Levi Titanwood Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:24 pm

Levi didn't see Sir Death-Sword till he had lowered his blade. He watched the Paladin snap at Anastasia, and could sense the tone of shock from his tone. Granted, Levi was also surprised she struck out so wantonly and without disregard for the rules. He remained tight lipped as he grew curious to hear Ana's point of view, given this would be one of the few times he'd be able to find out what went on in the head of the one who carried the Badge of Shadowmoon.
Levi Titanwood
Levi Titanwood
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Loraethan Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:56 pm

Random Mobs wrote:The White Tower Hallways - Page 2 Holy_knight_by_voskoboy-d921014

One of the senior Paladins blades quickly deflected Ana's slash with a deft block from his broad bladed sword, a deft move that parried Ana's blade from her hand.

The White Tower Hallways - Page 2 Blackguard_by_darkstormzero-dbwnjcq

The sword was in an inactive state, which was a good thing, as the energies of an active Blackguard wielded by sir Death-Sword would prove fatal for the students.

The White Tower Hallways - Page 2 3KQvR2T The White Tower Hallways - Page 2 Twu9EGr

"Anastasia Lorathean! I am surprised at you!" came the deep voice of the knight. His name was Sir Deckard Death-Sword. "You would strike down a fellow student of the tower? What is all this about?" the armored man asked as he resheathed his sword, his gaze casting between the two students.

Anastasia felt her blade repel off the great sword carried by the Paladin, Sir Deckard. Ana's eyes dilated, her face actually expressing shock herself, between his speed and his voice raised towards her, things she never experienced first hand before! She backed off, lowering her hand quickly, her face somewhat flustered as she turned to face the Paladin with her large blue eyes. Her lips peeled as she went to speak... then hung agape as she looked at her superior.

She didn't really know. She was annoyed by Levi's naivety? That wouldn't stand well, and she knew it as she began to feel uncomfortably small. Then it dawned on her. I'm going to get into trouble, after years of being on top of the game, because I'm pissed off at the stupid mortal for being stupid... even I know this is no reason to attack him, but he's in the same class as me and yet...he's just so damned bewildered by everything new! With a blade, he's fierce and impressive, but then...the way his face lights up in that dopey manner makes my blood boil! I can't stand to look at him, my face feels uncomfortably numb to see his dopey, bewildered face! She thought, but couldn't admit this to her superior for it was but a rant that these mortals would simply not understand the perfectionist Highborn Elf.

She looked down, biting her lower lip, feeling exposed of her mind which made her rattle in place.
Anastasia Loraethan
Anastasia Loraethan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:05 pm

Deckar's face remained hard and stern for several moments as he looked at the two for an explanation. Ana's flustered and embarassed look, and levi's look of uncertainty and questioning at Ana set the pieces in place. Sir Deckard knew all he needed to of his students, and he knelt down before the two smaller teenagers (well in Ana's case, for an Elf she was.)

"Ok, Ana? I want you to calm down, go pick your sword up, and I want you to discuss it with Lord Hrothor in his office, privately please. Levi, come with me please... Ana's issues arn't really with you specifically, you just happened to be the one to accidentally press the button on her." Sir Deckard said, his hands upon their shoulders.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Levi Titanwood Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:41 pm

Levi watched as Ana seemed to crumple under the pressure. It was odd to see the perfectionist among the mass of squires express shock and embarrassment, but it wasn't like she was some sort of robot, so it wasn't that odd for him. "Sir Death-Blade, Anastasia's not at fault here if you give me a moment to explain," he asked, his blue eyes turning from her to their superior.
Levi Titanwood
Levi Titanwood
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Anastasia Loraethan Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:55 pm

Anastasia felt the hand of the... younger mortal upon her shoulder, though he was still her elder in the rankings of the knights. She sighed, before feeling Levi's eyes upon her. She turned to him as he spoke to the Paladin. She could sense he was going to cover for her outburst, which she found just as confusing, considering he was the victim.

CLICK!

She stomped her right heel loudly against the marble floor, grabbing both of the males attention before Levi would be allowed to continue. "I shall do as you requested Sir Deckar Death-Blade, I will report to Lord Hrothor immediately." she says lowering her head, her platinum blond bangs covering her eyes, her face otherwise expressionless as she walked over to collect her blade and sheathed it.

She then began to make her way to the Lord's office.
Anastasia Loraethan
Anastasia Loraethan
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:06 am

Deckard watched as Ana left, then turned his gaze back to Levi. "Attempting to protect a comerade is an admiral quality in an ally on the battlefield. Not so admirable when trying to cover a misdeed with a lie to avoid a scolding from your tutors. A bump in the hallway is never a reason to draw swords, or blood." the older Paladin lightly reprimanded. "Anastasia is having trouble adjusting slightly. Part of it is her mixed upbringing creating conflicting sensibilities. She does not know whether to follow her Elven perfectionist ways, or the orders more... streamlined sensibilities. She feels frustrated in seeing that some of her peers, like you, are not quite living up to the expectations she sets for herself, and that creates a frustration in her. It will pass as her learning tempers her expectations and she begins to understand that perfection is the unattainable dream. Self improvement, or improvement in general is never ending, and always moving forward. The same can be said for the new things you are facing here, such as vehicles, machines, computers and technology. You will learn how to utilize all these and more. But just like the sword on your hip, or the armor you bear, they are but tools. It is always people that must use them for the betterment of all those around us. Never forget this founding principal" explained the knight with the wisdom of the tower.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next