Deep Forest

Go down

Deep Forest

Post  Tsuki Takatsuji on Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:02 am

Tsuki trained in a clearing deep within the forest. Testing her accuracy, the young woman threw several kunai up the carved notch in a tree she had been practicing on for the last hour or so. She would do this in various ways, angles and positions as she sprung from cover, using her clan's aerial capabilities and acrobatics to launch the throwing knives. She back flipped, her assets bouncing behind her top also swaying with her twisting movement as she casually threw several blades while upside down, to her time seemed to have slowed down as she did.
Her skirt flapping wildly, briefly exposing her well rounded buttocks and her thighs, a white thong like fundoshi visible before the red silk fell over again as she landed on her feet, before immediately back flipping once more, landing on two feet while tossing six more kunai, three in each hand, crossing her arms out and across her chest as sent them flying.

The kunai lined up against the trunk, and the sweaty, sexy Tsuki Takatsuji began to sigh, smiling. Her endowed chest bouncing with her heavy breathing, she shook her hair, her long ponytail flapping with her parted bangs, her reddish brown hair slinging sweat left and right. "Phew..." she breathed, taking this moment to finally relax. "That was a bit of a work out." she continued. She had been training for several hours, but needed to move on after this quick break. Perhaps test her abilities on an aggressive creature, to keep her abilities in check.

She walked over to a stump beside the tree she'd been practicing on. Tell tale slash marks and bludgeoning grooves pocketed the tree's trunk deep, showing heavy use as a practice dummy by Tsuki the past few days. She retrieved one of the Kunai there, stabbing it into the trunk beside her, while rummaging through her breasts for the leather bag filled with water. She took the water in greedily, sighing contentedly before speaking out loud:

"Huh... Guess Gramps is going to be escorting the Emperor soon on a trip to Scardia. Lady Hiyori is going to be rejoining the Imperial Staff too. A year away from duty, I wonder if the old hag isn't rusty. Heh." she takes another swig, before continuing. "I wonder if Lord Blade-Breaker is doing well. Its been a while since I've seen him; given my extended training." she shrugged.

She still had the Tenik Phone he gave her, but still its functions other than working the camera and turning it off/on was all she could somewhat understand.
avatar
Tsuki Takatsuji
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 3
Join date : 2017-03-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deep Forest

Post  Jeanette Rosecraft on Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:53 pm



"Heh......." moped Jeanette, legs crossed, arms on her knees with one elbow propped up so her hand held her angled chin. Her lidded eyes glanced across the path she had been on, sitting at the back of the now derailed covered wagon; wishing she had instead opted for a more modern mode of transportation. It'll be quicker to duck through the Amaine, he said. Said motor cars can't handle the forest paths, that this ox cart is finer than any of those Galideno devil machines. More reliable he said. Was it? No. No it wasn't. Not only did he stray off the Forerunner's Path, we lost a cart wheel. When fixing the wheel, that oaf forgot to check on the oxen, who are now Gods know where in these woods; probably wyvern food or in a bog. He runs off, and now I'm stuck here, with my wares and valuables in the middle of Gods damned no where! I should have been in Danton for the carnival by now. White Light Festival committee is gonna fire me at this slow pace. She thought, closing her annoyed, lidded eyes and sighed again.

She dropped down from the wagon, and her 5'8 height began to take in the environment around her; her rather curvaceous bosom bouncy and springy with her subtle movements, till she stopped them with a simple fold of her arms:



Her large brown eyes glance over at the derelict wagon. "Hrrmmm... I am never going to make it at this rate. Perhaps I should just convince some of the forest animals to help, like a pair of bears. Just steal the cart and leave that old fool to the mercy of the forest..." she groaned, her face puffing with irritation as the thought had crossed her mind multiple times now.

She then glanced away, her face becoming softer. "Eh... can't do that. If he makes it out of the woods he'd report me..."



The Feniran Noble sighs, as this predicament was more than a Master Magician could handle on her own, given her rather chaotic choices dancing the borders of morally sound and down right rude. Not to mention grand-theft-oxencart... she had to think about her actions further before she commit to abandoning the old man and his oxen.
avatar
Jeanette Rosecraft
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 4
Join date : 2018-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deep Forest

Post  Shrougaz on Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:17 am

(From here)

Groooooooooooooooo.......

Shrougaz continued along the muddy paths of the forest, sliding about like a snake while his stomach continued to rumble. Damn Keropin are making it hard to feed in these woods these days... He thought, groaning as he slithered his massive draconic body along.

It was then he heard noises, coming from his left, causing him to lurch up, his girth and cylindrical body breaking from the branches, his head and...'stubby' arms turning to face the female human:





He eyed her with his reptilian gaze, and though she seemed delectable to the eyes, was actually not interested in devouring the lass. Yes, the maiden appeared plump and juicy, he was craving the flesh of a Nekomimi, and wasn't in the mood for a human. There was a pesky neko at large in these woods recently... Even if I did, her garment looks like it'll be a pain to tear away with just my teeth. Too much work... he grumbled, while his belly groaned.

He didn't bother to hide, remaining still as he watched the woman from the nearby brush, almost curious about her wagon.

Shrougaz
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 5
Join date : 2017-03-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deep Forest

Post  Jeanette Rosecraft on Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:52 am

Jeanette had heard subtle movement from the brush behind her. "Praise the Gods, about time you've returne-" she paused, having fully turned around now to see the giant lizard thing rising from the brush. She was for a moment, startled by its presence. It had the look of a giant snake, but she could see stubby arms, and several spines rolled down its back pointed it to be of obvious draconian origin.

She raises a brow, smirking slyly. "What are you supposed to be?" She called out to the creature who continued to leer at her. She was curious of its intelligence.



"Some sort of eel? No, those little things supposed to be your arms? Hmm... I suppose not, then..." She mused, shrugging her shoulders. "Well, are you shy? Come out of the brush if you don't intend to eat me, I don't intend to eat you." she teased, waving her hand playfully in the air as she beckons the creature forth.
avatar
Jeanette Rosecraft
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 4
Join date : 2018-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deep Forest

Post  Shrougaz on Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:11 am

Jeanette Rosecraft wrote:Jeanette had heard subtle movement from the brush behind her. "Praise the Gods, about time you've returne-" she paused, having fully turned around now to see the giant lizard thing rising from the brush. She was for a moment, startled by its presence. It had the look of a giant snake, but she could see stubby arms, and several spines rolled down its back pointed it to be of obvious draconian origin.

She raises a brow, smirking slyly. "What are you supposed to be?" She called out to the creature who continued to leer at her. She was curious of its intelligence.



"Some sort of eel? No, those little things supposed to be your arms? Hmm... I suppose not, then..." She mused, shrugging her shoulders. "Well, are you shy? Come out of the brush if you don't intend to eat me, I don't intend to eat you." she teased, waving her hand playfully in the air as she beckons the creature forth.

Her startled expression put a rise in him, and the beast blinked with curiosity. Then, she began to smile, looking confident and sly, calling him an eel of all things!

He growled, angrily at such a remark, and when she began mocking his arms, slithered from the brush and was nearly on top of her! "Mock my arms, my appearance? You're either very brave or very stupid mortal..." he growled, looming a few feet over her; his teeth clenched tightly with beads of saliva running down his scaly chin. His stomach still growling...

Shrougaz
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 5
Join date : 2017-03-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deep Forest

Post  Jeanette Rosecraft on Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:33 pm

The Feniran flinched, her eyes remaining closed for the duration of the creature's shout! Winking her eyes open when it was said and done, she glances up at the beast which loomed, angered, over her by a few feet. Short for a Draconian... She thought, before smiling again. "Oooh, fast to anger are ya?" she teased further, poking at its scales. They were hard, yet rubbery almost. "I do not mock, I reward." she begins, pointing to the empty yolk where the oxen have been in the front of the cart. "I am in need of assistance. My driver is an incompetent oaf, taking this 'short cut' and in the process got us lost, and set his oxen free." she began, going straight into detail about her current plight. "If you can pull me to the proper path, and to the edge of these woods I'll handsomely reward you." she continued, hands on her hips, her bosom bouncing.
avatar
Jeanette Rosecraft
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 4
Join date : 2018-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deep Forest

Post  Shrougaz on Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:15 pm

Jeanette Rosecraft wrote:The Feniran flinched, her eyes remaining closed for the duration of the creature's shout! Winking her eyes open when it was said and done, she glances up at the beast which loomed, angered, over her by a few feet. Short for a Draconian... She thought, before smiling again. "Oooh, fast to anger are ya?" she teased further, poking at its scales. They were hard, yet rubbery almost. "I do not mock, I reward." she begins, pointing to the empty yolk where the oxen have been in the front of the cart. "I am in need of assistance. My driver is an incompetent oaf, taking this 'short cut' and in the process got us lost, and set his oxen free." she began, going straight into detail about her current plight. "If you can pull me to the proper path, and to the edge of these woods I'll handsomely reward you." she continued, hands on her hips, her bosom bouncing.  

The serpent looked at her, perplexed by her offer. "So... you mock my appearance, then mock my intelligence? Hah! Reward me? With what? Gold, gems? I need not either, I am hunting and the only way that includes you is by being the succulent sacrifice." he says slurping his lips. However, he didn't feel in the mood for a human, he wanted to find that Neko he's been catching glimpses of in the woodland.

Shrougaz
Recruit
Recruit

Posts : 5
Join date : 2017-03-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deep Forest

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum